Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah (22840 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / Why NAMA Diverted Wamakko’s Aircraft / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
dumodust: everyday stella this stella that... My ears are buzzing and despite the fact i hate corruption, this is obviously getting childish and amateurish. How much is a tundra? And it is a truck not a luxury car. This woman has enough personal money to buy these cars so something is amiss. Suddenly dino melaye and all the other rot axed or sacked from the govt are authorities on corruption...
Pension money running into billions stolen... No noise, but stella's name is suddenly causing nightmares. Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting
My bit- maybe we should start putting up posts for every government ministry because most are worse than aviation ministry eg petroleum, oil, nnpc all criminals

You have just succeeded in saying that when one armed robber is caught, we should not judge him until we have laid our hands on all the other armed robbers because they are worse than the one already in our net.
No, everyone has his/her day and time and now this is the real "ACT OF GOD". Be careful not to blame God for the outcome of your evil deeds or He will throw you up for cleansing; it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

3 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ladenz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bandit C.:
But why are people so st.upid on Nairaland.

why does the article speak of toyota tundra but I'm seeing stretch limos? Do stretch limos now qualify as tundras in Nigeria?

Most of you are really pathetic.

why are you insulting everyone? yes it is obvious that the cars in the picture are limousines. everyone can see that and most people didnt comment because its clear that the OP is just trying to remind us of the limos that were purchased b4 even though it is a different kind of car that we are talking about now. You dont have to be a genius to figure that out

relax dude
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Miner13: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
dumodust: everyday stella this stella that... My ears are buzzing and despite the fact i hate corruption, this is obviously getting childish and amateurish. How much is a tundra? And it is a truck not a luxury car. This woman has enough personal money to buy these cars so something is amiss. Suddenly dino melaye and all the other rot axed or sacked from the govt are authorities on corruption...
Pension money running into billions stolen... No noise, but stella's name is suddenly causing nightmares. Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting
My bit- maybe we should start putting up posts for every government ministry because most are worse than aviation ministry eg petroleum, oil, nnpc all criminals
did u jst mentn DINO MELAYE. U must b sick.
A man who stand 2 fight 4 d masses nd publicly rebuked d den chairman house of rep. bt ws bitten coz he did nt support dia corrupt practices
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
wiseguy:

I really get angry when people generalize this way. The same way I see my kit and kins try to defend corruption in the name of ethnicity. I don't give a damn if Stella is my sister. If she's a thief then she should bear the consequences by being sacked and prosecuted. Instead of us to examine the allegations, we are throwing ethnic tantrums. Is this what Nigeria has degenerated into? If the youth of this country behaves this way, then we are stuck for good. All the politicians that have stolen and is still stealing what good have their actions done for their ethnic group? How many factories or industries have they built in their home states to employ the teeming unemployed youths? Ironically, the same youths are here, up in arms, in their defence. God help this country!

You are indeed a WISEGUY. God bless you beyond your wildest imagination. Truth = God and He will stand by you in all your endeavours. I don't know what has come over my people, have shed some tears and wondered how did we get to this very unenviable disgraceful low level. God is able!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem:

So u expect the thing to still remain fresh after her shamed antecedents right?
Lmao! Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Niqqa you need Jesus!! cheesy cheesy
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by gronzywares: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hope this desperate woman does not put me in trouble, coz na me go purchase the 4 limousines grin grin the money sweet sha!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Niseamaka:

The person or group of people behind these sustained onslaught on Stella will surely pull all strings within their power to disgrace her out of office. She must have stepped on very powerful toes. Very strange that all the allegations were the same : gift of vehicles from parastatals under her ministry. I'm beginning to take these allegations with a pinch of salt.

What about this, a time for everything; a time to hide and a time to reveal, a time to laugh and a time to cry, a time to lose and a time to find, a time for the thief and a time for the owner, a time for Stella Oduah's Act and a time for God's Act. Think about it.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Sweetlemon(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
I desperately want to believe that it is only NL Igbos that are as tribalistic as this.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by axion(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
dbride:
You are indeed a WISEGUY.

No offense but did you know that in English, "wise guy" is the OPPOSITE of "wise man"? lipsrsealed
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by peruso: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Saharareporters!!! Who send una!!!

Anyway by the time all these are proven, and this woman remains in office, there will be absolutely no need to punish those that steal maggi in our markets any longer.

In other news...... The air is becoming fresher as we approach 2015.......,

FRESH AIR!!!
Fresh corruption all over the FRESH AIR. NAWA
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
hillsate:

I think you are the stewpid person here. Did you read the article? Do you have comprehension disease?
READ and UNDERSTAND before you make a foo.l of yourself. Pathetic

You must be a career m.o.r.o.n. The topic speaks of Toyota Tundra but shows me stretch limos.

Why isn't the topic about stretch limos if you are goint to drive your points home with pictures of those?

I swear, the idiocy you and your type exhibit is monumental.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by funnyx(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sweetlemon: I desperately want to believe that it is only NL Igbos that are as tribalistic as this.

NL is a reflection of the real Nigerian society, the anonymity of this forum allows Nigerians to express their hatred and their real self without fear.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Niseamaka:

You are the one that is cursed. Stella Oduah is very educated, very successful and stinkingly rich. Her businesses in the oil sector is valued at over $10billion. Check out her background yourself. How come suddenly every parastatal under her ministry is giving her vehicular gifts.

You were asked a question....why don't you want Stella replaced by another intelligent and upright Igbo man/woman?.....and the trash above is your reply? With every reply, you sink deeper into that deep black sea of confusion mixed with stupidity and depravity. He who supports evil never knows how deep he has sunken and how empty he sounds. Keep doing what you know how to do best, we are on parallel lines, we shall see what we all eventually become yet we shall never meet.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by njideoby(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
K.K Imoh:

just lyk how the bmw own was made up abi?, u'r a fool
Kids like you seriously need proper home training.
I hope ur mum is still around to perfect her role in your life before you go calling your benefactors fools!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
axion:

No offense but did you know that in English, "wise guy" is the OPPOSITE of "wise man"? lipsrsealed

No offense too but "wise guy" is a person who speaks or behaves as if he knows more than other people; it is also a slang for a member of the mafia.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
wirinet: I get angry when i read the views of igbo bigots, their thinking faculty is lower than that of a monkey. Someone is accusing an igbo woman of corruption and gross vanity, and instead of demanding for a full investigation of the allegations, they are playing the ethnic card by claiming that she is being persecuted because of her tribe and because of internationalization of Enugu airport and other stupid excuses.

I am sure these allegations would be child's play after a full investigation of all the agencies she oversees. The biafran bigots can choose to play the tribal card all they want, but the truth will come out.

Now i am sure biafra would have been taken over as the most corrupt nation on earth given the way you people defend allegations of corruption against igbo people.
Pls dont be too harsh on our Ibo brothers and sisters, i can understand where they are coming from, every tribe in Nigeria does the same thing, supporting corrupt leaders cause they are from your village even though you aint beneffiting jack from them, so its a Nigerian problem not an Ibo one. They see this govt as their own turn to chop, but can you blame them everybody else have been doing it forever.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by wola44: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
For those SE people supporting this woman, if she was sack by GEJ. She will be replace by some one from her state of origin so why d noise.

No Light, ASUU on strike, No work, Bad good in SE region and you are supporting corruption , Please think very well before u post.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by nduchucks: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
sultanemerald:

ingredients of what if I may ask?

Nonesense and ingredients of sarcasm, aboki na.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dumodust(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Miner13:
A man who stand 2 fight 4 d masses nd publicly rebuked d den chairman house of rep. bt ws bitten coz he did nt support dia corrupt practices

yeah yeah, fight for the masses oshiomole style, seeking for relevance... And while he was at, he was knocking up actresses. And u wonder why they call us masses? It's because we always have short memories, see things in black-white and have not learnt from history which will repeat itself in every generation.
Even bible said so- wolves in sheep clothing, many shall come in my name

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by orlard3(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Who or whc agency approve d moni to buy d cars? If u do good to nigerian, why will u need a bullet proof cars?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
docadams:
Na u cause am na. Like say you book am for 'power pass power' Hotel for Mammy market he for no talk.

Bros I never come across that one oo!! cheesy
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by LADIbaba(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Miner13:

are you seriously arguing for Dino? fighting for masses how? we in Abuja can tell you the kind of house he lives in and cars he drives. Point of correction, he was fighting for his own share which Bankole and co wanted to withhold from him. Anyways, the focus isn't on him today it on his sister thief Stella.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by njideoby(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

It wasn't meant for u. Mind ur business.
But u didn't mind ur business when you started quoting me.
I know it wasn't meant for me, but can you use such language to address any female gender from ur family? The fact that we're on a social network does not warrant such usage of words
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by LeSaint(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello. Am new to the forum, and I am amazed at the jabbing and snapping and backbiting among members. We ALL are the LOOSERS for the profligacy and looting that mark our times, even if you are currently (temporarily) benefiting from it!
The main issues are; 1. are these allegations instigated by anyone, or interest group? To this I say, absolutely, NO. Reason: the revelations emanate from the inside of the system. The latest one - pictures of the parked limos - could only have come from insiders with high access clearances, most likely the staff of NAMA's TRAKON. Same with the purchase docs for the BMWs - from Agency staffers.

Now why would they do that? I dare say, out of frustration and indignation for the atrocious looting going on in their systems, which happens to adversely affect their fortunes, and have potential to fatally jeopardize their futures in the Agencies. My guess is that these are the tips of the icebergs, because the real kados develop wings in mysterious ways, that none but few top rednecks are privy to. The staff know that this is so, because they feel the effects when they are told, "sorry we still can't pay you all your allowances this month", or "no 13th month this year", or "there's a freeze on promotions". And they know to do the math and see that they shouldn't be in that mess with an inflow of say N5b a quarter. So, fellow Nairalanders, what we are seeing here is a series of "SOS" calls from within the system. Let's not politicize it.

No. 2 issue is, can corruption be excused under any circumstance? I say another resounding NO. I am not particular about any personality, but I say what is bad is bad, no matter who is doing it. Illegality is illegality, whether it is a jet or a bicycle you procure with public funds for extraneous purposes.

True, as someone suggested earlier, some of us Ibos tend to be more parochial than most. Let's keep the struggle going, because apparently, we're all we got. Even God seems busy with something else...

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by youngeagle(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
dapachez: This is getting out of hand. The stories are now ridiculous and sincerely am shocked. Is this really possible or true? Time will tell
is awhite lie......all this stuff are cooked stories.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by youngeagle(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
idupaul:

You are not the custodian of the word believe .. Whether you believe or not the truth is the truth Stella Oduah is not fit to oversee children's party balloon industry talk less of a nations aviation industry
guy hw much did they pay u....y killing urself for a story u hvnt seen. Any evidence....nigerian youths should think o.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao! Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Niqqa you need Jesus!! cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
njideoby:
But u didn't mind ur business when you started quoting me.
I know it wasn't meant for me, but can you use such language to address any female gender from ur family? The fact that we're on a social network does not warrant such usage of words

U were in a dilemma when I qouted u and I was able to shed light to ur darkness. U should be thanking me.

If any family member of mine is in such dispictable state, I will condemn such without mincing words at all. Stella is a piece of shit and I have no apology for that. Play ur moral cards elsewhere abegii.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by njideoby(f): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Miner13:
i dnt blame u as wel
birds of a feather. Getin 2 wia u're 2day na only God knw hw far u've recked ur parent
He who lives in a glass house should not engage in the game of stone throwing.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by abokinside: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
bloggernaija: This is a waste of money.
After 2 yrs , you will have the change the cars all over again
Who are these VIPS.
CAN THESE PEOPLE NOT HAVE PITY ON THE COMMON MAN ON THE STREET.
naaah oppressors dont ever have pity on their victims, its the duty of the oppressed to fight back. Stop moaning poor pipu! Get up and fight for yaah right like the egyptians and tunisians did. There is no free freedom, ya ll must fight hard for it.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by cjrane: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
ndu_chucks: This cannot be true. Enemies of progress are trying to implicate this fine woman by associating those limos with her. Those Limos belong to Dangote! My tongue is likely in my cheeks at this moment. Nonesense and Ingredients. embarassed

/\/\/\ EXACTLY !

If Princess Oduah were FFK type, she would not have remodelled any airport in Nigeria or at best would have stopped at the exquisite re-modelling of the airports in the country going on.

But no, she is determined to make Nigeria's airports one of the best in the world.To put Nigeria on the world map,in spite of the limited resources at her disposal. Thus, the new international terminals being built.

The cost of remodelling Phuket airport in Thailand is more than $600 million dollars! Yet it still looks like shyt! Meanwhile behold the midas touch given to our Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos by our Princess Stella Oduah !!! Enemies of progress always playing tribalism to ruin any good work or any attempt to develop Nigeria by trying to tarnish the image of our achieving minister should please go and hug a transformer! We are marching on!

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by mrperfect(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is becoming an interesting one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.