Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah (22842 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / Why NAMA Diverted Wamakko’s Aircraft / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dumodust(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2013
everyday stella this stella that... My ears are buzzing and despite the fact i hate corruption, this is obviously getting childish and amateurish. How much is a tundra? And it is a truck not a luxury car. This woman has enough personal money to buy these cars so something is amiss. Suddenly dino melaye and all the other rot axed or sacked from the govt are authorities on corruption...
Pension money running into billions stolen... No noise, but stella's name is suddenly causing nightmares. Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting
My bit- maybe we should start putting up posts for every government ministry because most are worse than aviation ministry eg petroleum, oil, nnpc all criminals

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by texazzpete(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2013
dumodust: everyday stella this stella that... My ears are buzzing and despite the fact i hate corruption, this is obviously getting childish and amateurish. How much is a tundra? And it is a truck not a luxury car. This woman has enough personal money to buy these cars so something is amiss. Suddenly dino melaye and all the other rot axed or sacked from the govt are authorities on corruption...
Pension money running into billions stolen...

Stop reasoning like a little child. It doesn't matter if her personal fortune can buy 1 million of the cars. Were the cars bought using Taxpayers money? Yes! Is it not a significant issue for a cash strapped agency to buy these cars for her? yes!

FYI, there was significant noise of the Pension scam issue. But like most episodes of corruption under this present administration, it's been swept under the carpet.

dumodust: No noise, but stella's name is suddenly causing nightmares. Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting

Provide proof that most of the people shouting here are linked to the corrupt waste of taxpayers funds running into hundreds of millions of Naira. Provide that proof or STFU.

dumodust:
My bit- maybe we should start putting up posts for every government ministry because most are worse than aviation ministry eg petroleum, oil, nnpc all criminals

By all means, if you have proof of corruption in any Government agency/ministry, post it here or send to Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by wiseguy(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2013
wirinet: I get angry when i read the views of igbo bigots, their thinking faculty is lower than that of a monkey. Someone is accusing an igbo woman of corruption and gross vanity, and instead of demanding for a full investigation of the allegations, they are playing the ethnic card by claiming that she is being persecuted because of her tribe and because of internationalization of Enugu airport and other stupid excuses.

I am sure these allegations would be child's play after a full investigation of all the agencies she oversees. The biafran bigots can choose to play the tribal card all they want, but the truth will come out.

Now i am sure biafra would have been taken over as the most corrupt nation on earth given the way you people defend allegations of corruption against igbo people.

I really get angry when people generalize this way. The same way I see my kit and kins try to defend corruption in the name of ethnicity. I don't give a damn if Stella is my sister. If she's a thief then she should bear the consequences by being sacked and prosecuted. Instead of us to examine the allegations, we are throwing ethnic tantrums. Is this what Nigeria has degenerated into? If the youth of this country behaves this way, then we are stuck for good. All the politicians that have stolen and is still stealing what good have their actions done for their ethnic group? How many factories or industries have they built in their home states to employ the teeming unemployed youths? Ironically, the same youths are here, up in arms, in their defence. God help this country!

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Ishilove: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem:

Ur opinion which is obviously wrong.
Hell nah, brah. I have absolutely NO opinion about the freshness/cleanliness, or otherwise of Stella Oduah's pusssy. THAT was you undecided
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by bappahman: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Even if u nuke a part of nigeria, some people will come online to support you cos that's their meal ticket
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Myself2(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
funnyx:

Unfortunately you choosed a wrong signature cheesy grin

It's not choosed
It's chose

Don't mention,,,,,,,,(
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ArewaWarrior: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2013
dumodust: everyday stella this stella that... My ears are buzzing and despite the fact i hate corruption, this is obviously getting childish and amateurish. How much is a tundra? And it is a truck not a luxury car. This woman has enough personal money to buy these cars so something is amiss. Suddenly dino melaye and all the other rot axed or sacked from the govt are authorities on corruption...
Pension money running into billions stolen... No noise, but stella's name is suddenly causing nightmares. Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting

I had a teacher in secondary school that encouraged us to cheat in our exams as he was sharing out the question papers, his words would always be "CHEAT BUT DONT GET CAUGHT" as he would deal with one ruthlessly. The only armed robbers you see in jail are the armed robbers caught. As for the oil sector..... lets just forget it.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by cjeriia: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2013
funnyx:

Damn..!!! Who let this grammar bungling cat out of the bag..?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by airfinance(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2013
it is just a matter of days that all these headlines about madam minister would vanish into thin air,we live in a country where actions are not always taken against those that occupies political positions,i bet she would still remain in that ministry,even making statements of corruption againt the next in line to make headlines in nigeria bribery/corruption scandal.God bless nigeria.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by nneh1(f): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2013
njideoby:
I just don't know,anything is possible in this country Of ours.
just as you don't believe the story makes things also possible
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by baba11(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Again madam..........national cake noni gbogbo eee
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Hell nah, brah. I have absolutely NO opinion about the freshness/cleanliness, or otherwise of Stella Oduah's pusssy. THAT was you undecided
Lmao. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by debosky(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Allegations everyday - I hope NAMA will come out and defend itself against these allegations. It seems everyone is just buying cars with public founds without a justifiable need.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by phil5(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmmm, does limo fine oooo,I hope to earn one, but its vanity on vanity.she won't live wit it for ever if true,we need justice, dis woman has done only a tip of the iceberg compared to the pension thief who pleaded guilty but because all does involved don't want to be exposed they set him free 4 common Nigerians to serve his gail term. Were is jungle justice that is quick carried out on does who still just a cup of garri to survive or is a cup of garri whort more than 33billion and those outrageous amounts on cars
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by njideoby(f): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem:

And what are u? Stella's Pusssy sucker. U should be ashamed of ursef. No clean woman to suck but that of a rotten woman who has married at least 3 men and currently servicing Jonathan. Its that an honourable job on ur path? shameless pig.
We are talking about an insensitive pig, wasteful buffalo and u goons are talking about being a propagandist. was it the APC that made her become so wasteful?
Oponu buruku.
Why are you this bitter and vulgar? Is it ur nature or are you trying to form it? You're too young for all these tantrum.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by CharliParker: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls my people enough is enough for this woman Bmw car Limousine this is the only one you could see that she did. What of the other Govment officials are U calling them saint i tell u all this act is called crouching tigers hiden dragons
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by freezy(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:

^^^

LMAO!!! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by khamas19: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2013
....when did the aviation ministry start "conveying dignitries"?....when did they start receiving so many visitors?...and if it is on behalf of other parastatals- are you telling me those parastatals or ministries dont have protocol functions?

...when did stella become kabu kabu for the whole "VIPdom"....if this story is true then this woman's case just got worse...

hmm.... Ategun ofo, Ategun Iya, Ategun Abosi

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by oseo1(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
It's funny how they are blaming her for everything, first of all no one has shown any proof that ties her to the vehicles, they are not in her name or in her possession. Plus it's the job of the bosses of the agencies to manage their spending not Stellas, it's their duty to say no if she makes stupid requests because they have to account for it not her.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by njideoby(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
funnyx:

Point of correction; the signature isn't a wrong one,but instead de most appropriate. Let de woman be,if she has something to hide,at de appointed time,de truth will definitely surface and de world will witness it.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by TechyGuy: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2013
I couldn't help but laugh at Sahara Reporters and all these band wagoners.
It is obvious that some folks don't want Stella at the helm of affairs in that ministry. It's not like they are concerned for Nigerians. She most likely "puncture some tires" and these folks are fighting back.
They did same to Barth Nnaji, and we are paying dearly for loosing such a talent in government especially the power sector.

Yes, she fell for the trap with the BMW purchase. That's where I think she missed it. She should have left no opportunity for these opportunists.

One thing I know, the opposition DO NOT want Nigeria to thrive under GEJ. They will fight everyone that's bringing good publicity for his camp.

Sahara reporters remain a bought over tool.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Burger01(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
why keep acquiring things you would not take to hell/heaven when you die..

angry
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by oluwashaddow(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2013
specco: Mrs Odua made bold to plug some loopholes in the aviation sector, loopholes some smart alecks in the industry have been feeding fat on for many years. Now they are up in arms chasing her. Their goal is to make enough noise for Oga Jonathan to sack her so that their looting would continue as before. What a country!
I am very sure u will b dumbfounded wen d ministry confirms ownership of d cars,wat is not good is not good,wen u try to fight corruption,u should knw dat people will hunt u,so u need to b careful nt to av skeleton in ur cupboard
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by eaglechild: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem:

And what are u? Stella's Pusssy sucker. U should be ashamed of ursef. No clean woman to suck but that of a rotten woman who has married at least 3 men and currently servicing Jonathan. Its that an honourable job on ur path? shameless pig.
We are talking about an insensitive pig, wasteful buffalo and u goons are talking about being a propagandist. was it the APC that made her become so wasteful?
Oponu buruku.
Apparently due to your poor educational background.
You lack the tact to get your message across without the use of profanities.

You've broken all the rules here, I know the mods will soon clean the mess up.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by CharliParker: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Sombody will stole ur money and also help u search for it
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by stelaar(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2013
I dont blame her, Women are naturally attracted to cars cheesy
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by mrofficial(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2013
What Cars pictures are attached to this article? Na wa ooo.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dumodust(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2013
texazzpete:

Stop reasoning like a little child. It doesn't matter if her personal fortune can buy 1 million of the cars. Were the cars bought using Taxpayers money? Yes! Is it not a significant issue for a cash strapped agency to buy these cars for her? yes!

FYI, there was significant noise of the Pension scam issue. But like most episodes of corruption under this present administration, it's been swept under the carpet.

Provide proof that most of the people shouting here are linked to the corrupt waste of taxpayers funds running into hundreds of millions of Naira. Provide that proof or STFU.

By all means, if you have proof of corruption in any Government agency/ministry, post it here or send to Sahara Reporters.

now let's check this out... I'm a minister, i need some agencies to buy a couple of vehicles for ME and all i want are tundra trucks!!! Hahaha.... Hilarious. What i'm saying mister is that the allegations are getting ridiculous... One day it will degenerate to allegations of a parastatal using government funds to buy food and dustbins for ministers! Now trucks are meant for certain terrains and must have some use in the aviation sector... Is this rocket science? The real question is... Why were they bought? Not responding with the default answer on the lips of people so blinded that they cant reason.
Now why am i irritated? For the past 2 weeks it's bin-'airport roof leaks- it's stella', 'money disappears- it's stella','even when boko haram strikes and innocent lives are lost' it's a no brainer- it's stella, the word on everybodies lips that's old enough to hold a phone and type on the web.
There's corruption but all these childish ridiculous stories are making the story of the bmw cars bought at ridiculous prices look stupid and concorted. The rate at which they're springing up obviously smacks of desperation on the part of some people to get rid of her And they're adding to the other stupid issues distracting us from discussing important things like the unending strikes and threats of strike.
So think again... And pls try to stop using 'stfu' on people writing their views online, Your view is yours, mine is mine...

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dumodust(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Arewa Warrior:

I had a teacher in secondary school that encouraged us to cheat in our exams as he was sharing out the question papers, his words were "CHEAT BUT DONT BE CAUGHT" as he would deal with one ruthlessly. The only armed robbers you see in jail are the armed robbers caught.
u're right...
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Reference(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013

Well you can see what sleeping in a swamp can cause. First you think that blood sucking bugs are bad enough. Then the night comes and the alligators are on patrol. Suddenly bug bites seem a lovely, lusty feeling.

Just get out of the damn swamp.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by slimghost(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
eaglechild:
Apparently due to your poor educational background.
You lack the tact to get your message across without the use of profanities.

You've broken all the rules here, I know the mods will soon clean the mess up.

My brother u go wait tire. Which useless mods? The biased and tribalistics ones? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. +
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by esere826: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
*jumps into thread*

You guys should not touch the lord's anointed one
live it for God to judge. Vengeance is mine says the lord
let him be the judge

Do u think that anything can be done on earth except God gives it the go ahead
Live everything in the hand of God

afterall, how many of una dey pay tax to govanment
so how d thing konsign una
the money is our oyel money grin

*jumps out of the thread in a hurry carrying a big bell*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot / Enugu Clash: Police, DSS, IPOB Give Conflicting Casualty Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.