Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah (22843 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / Why NAMA Diverted Wamakko’s Aircraft / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2013
i think shes blocking their money tap thats why they all ganged up against her
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Reference(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2013
dumodust: everyday stella this stella that... My ears are buzzing and despite the fact i hate corruption, this is obviously getting childish and amateurish. How much is a tundra? And it is a truck not a luxury car. This woman has enough personal money to buy these cars so something is amiss. Suddenly dino melaye and all the other rot axed or sacked from the govt are authorities on corruption...
Pension money running into billions stolen... No noise, but stella's name is suddenly causing nightmares. Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting
My bit- maybe we should start putting up posts for every government ministry because most are worse than aviation ministry eg petroleum, oil, nnpc all criminals

Well you can see what sleeping in a swamp can cause. First you think that blood sucking bugs are bad enough. Then the night comes and the alligators are on patrol. Suddenly bug bites seem a lovely, lusty feeling.

Just get out of the damn swamp.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ettybaba(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2013
chima12: You people have forgotten something.she also bought 36 mercedez limousines which she gave as gift to the 36 state governors as sallah gift as well as 53 limousines which she gave out as gift to 53 african heads of states to celebrate nigerias 53 independence anniversery.
Desperate people.
Listen up, son. If madam is shown the way out today she'd be definitely be replaced by another person from the south east. My question is this; why are you guys reluctant to allow an intelligent and more competent person from the same south east replace the wayward madam with face of many colors? Are you cursed to present dregs as your representatives. I've met and worked with so many intelligent and morally upright Igbos and therefore I'm sure there are competent Igbos around.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by funnyx(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2013
njideoby:
Point of correction; the signature isn't a wrong one,but instead de most appropriate. Let de woman be,if she has something to hide,at de appointed time,de truth will definitely surface and de world will witness it.

I hate it when people like you says they should leave a public official alone, let her be blah blah. If she want to be left alone then she shouldn't be in politics let alone holding a public office. The funds allocated to the aviation ministry is part of our collective wealth and no one has the right to spend it in any reckless manner, so may be this is the appointed time for her yansh to be blown open but all you can say is we should let her be?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2013
If you like, take side with your tribe, that is your own cup of tea, when i read comment here on nairaland, i weep for generation unborn, they will surely not forgive us for choosing the tribal line instead of fighting corruption, where did we all get it wrong? Youth of Nigeria, who turned our brain into what most of us are exhibiting now? So corruption can not be fought because one person belong to your ethnic group , no matter what he or she does, they are right. Education is suspose to be a light that will shine on our path but instead we have abuse it, even the unlearned are better than most of us.

For the records, i am Yoruba, Tinubu is corrupt, Obasanjo is very much corrupt , so also is Gej, stella, Fani Kayode Buhari, clark Babaginda and the rest. It is a shame that most of us are willing to be identify with something bad.

Re-trace your step brethen, remember posterity will Judge and you will be accountable for every word you have spoken or written.

Things have really gone bad.

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by citizenY(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2013
OYA, REMAIN STRETCH AND ARMOURED AIRPLANE..... WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS STOP?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by funnyx(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2013
cjeriia:

Damn..!!! Who let this grammar bungling cat out of the bag..?

Typical Nigerian, so if I write choosed instead of choose that is enough for you to dance azonto like you've just won the lottery grin grin Many English born people write even worse grammar (I work with them so I know) but many of you can't even write a sentence in your own language, yeye people.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by TechyGuy: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy: If you like, take side with your tribe, that is your own cup of tea, when i read comment here on nairaland, i weep for generation unborn, they will surely not forgive us for choosing the tribal line instead of fighting corruption, why did we all get it wrong? Youth of Nigeria, who turned our brain into what most of us are exhibiting now? So corruption can be fought because one person belong to your ethnic group , no matter what he or she does, they are right. Education is suspose to be a light that will shine on our path but instead we have abuse it, even the unlearned are better than most of us.

For the records, i am Yoruba, Tinubu is corrupt, Obasanjo is very much corrupt , so also is Gej, stella, Fani Kayode Buhari, clark Babaginda and the rest. It is a shame that most of us are willing to be identify with something bad.

Re-trace your step brethen, remember posterity will Judge and you will be accountable for every word you have spoken or written.

We are not a country yet. Corruption is not the problem of Nigeria but the fact that we are not a country!

China is corrupt, Russia is, Brazil is, Italy is, France is, Saudi and other Mid-east nations are corrupt. Israel is, Iran is, South Africa is, even the great USA is corrupt.
Nigeria is not unique in corruption, the only problem is that 2 sections of this country have decided to rule and enslave the others.
What you are seeing is not new, it's only now obvious because someone from a section tagged minority is at the helms of affairs.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE NOW!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=chima12]You people have forgotten something.she also bought 36 mercedez limousines which she gave as gift to the 36 state governors as sallah gift as well as 53 limousines which she gave out as gift to 53 african heads of states to celebrate nigerias 53 independence anniversery.
Desperate people.[/quote ] it is because of pple like africa is referred to as bongo bongo land
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Amya(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2013
People must indeed be blind if they can't see that all these is a SETUP. Someone somewhere wants this woman out of the way. This is not normal anymore. the attack, the allegations e.t.c!!!

We as citizens of this country should sometimes learn to think for ourselves. Someone comes up with allegations, and the next thing we are calling for a person's head. A wise person should always look at both side of the coin before making a decision.

This was what happened to that Amigos/ wonderland owner. I knew something smelt fishy with that sudden allegations of terrorism. Hezebollah my A**! It didn't take me a while to figure out that the guy stepped on the wrong toe and got himself destroyed. Where did our supposed investigation lead to. Every thing just ended just like that. Now wonderland the best amusement park in abuja is shut down and so also is amigos supermarket.

Or are we talking about the allegation Okonjo Iweala got for being a tribalist? How they almost ruined her career? Or is it Barth Nnaji?

Let's be people that think for ourselves before joining any bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by meetgaya: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2013
and next thing you hear is Govt is broke and the ministers are richer than Nigeria
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
TechyGuy:

We are not a country yet. Corruption is not the problem of Nigeria but the fact that we are not a country!

China is corrupt, Russia is, Brazil is, Italy is, France is, Saudi and other Mid-east nations are corrupt. Israel is, Iran is, South Africa is, even the great USA is corrupt.
Nigeria is not unique in corruption, the only problem is that 2 sections of this country have decided to rule and enslave the others.
What you are seeing is not new, it's only now obvious because someone from a section tagged minority is at the helms of affairs.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE NOW!

In as much as i will want to agree with you on the above statement that says two section have been ruling this country since independence, we are talking about corruption in high places here, alot of people are running around with no work, food and place to lay their head, someone is busy building Car garage of exotic cars, Senators, enjoying Jumbo pays even more than that of industriliazed nations of the world, Obasanjo own a university(where did he get the money?) civil servant (rtd) are owners of various company and houses abroad , where did they get such money from? The list is endless, i know all these didn't start with Gej, but if i were him, i will dare to be different and do the right thing, even if he is not stealing which i doubt, a lot of people are stealing under him, it makes him look weak, when you are friends with theives, it makes you vulnerable to arrest or death, either way it will never end well.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2013
But why are people so st.upid on Nairaland.

why does the article speak of toyota tundra but I'm seeing stretch limos? Do stretch limos now qualify as tundras in Nigeria?

Most of you are really pathetic.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2013
Amya: People must indeed be blind if they can't see that all these is a SETUP. Someone somewhere wants this woman out of the way. This is not normal anymore. the attack, the allegations e.t.c!!!

We as citizens of this country should sometimes learn to think for ourselves. Someone comes up with allegations, and the next thing we are calling for a person's head. A wise person should always look at both side of the coin before making a decision.

This was what happened to that Amigos/ wonderland owner. I knew something smelt fishy with that sudden allegations of terrorism. Hezebollah my A**! It didn't take me a while to figure out that the guy stepped on the wrong toe and got himself destroyed. Where did our supposed investigation lead to. Every thing just ended just like that. Now wonderland the best amusement park in abuja is shut down and so also is amigos supermarket.

Or are we talking about the allegation Okonjo Iweala got for being a tribalist? How they almost ruined her career? Or is it Barth Nnaji?

Let's be people that think for ourselves before joining any bandwagon.

i very much agree with you that we are citizen of this country should shun tribal base judgement,

mind you. It is not only stella that is corrupt in this country, Bankole is there, Etteh is there, dariye, Saminu turaki and their likes, this people have stolen this country blind.

My question is , Why did were they denying that the two armoured cars were bought? Why did they later admit to it?

You know what pains me most? Even if stella is sacked, we have 1001 corrupt people in all the geo political zone of Nigeria,

i will only be happy if our corrupt politician can be judge by our judiciary and sent to jail(not 30 month jail but 30 years) but i doubt it, from the military era of Obasanjo, how judicial official have been going blind gradually and to me, now they are totally blind.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Hearme(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2013
Who knows this song should hit like?

Stellaaaa marry oyibo, Oyibo, marry Stella.
Stealla pack my money marry Oyibo.
Oyibo take my money buy Cigar.

The new version is;

Stella buy Oyibo Cars, Oyibooo collect him money. Stella pack Nija money buy motor. Oyibo take Nija money build en country.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy: If you like, take side with your tribe, that is your own cup of tea, when i read comment here on nairaland, i weep for generation unborn, they will surely not forgive us for choosing the tribal line instead of fighting corruption, where did we all get it wrong? Youth of Nigeria, who turned our brain into what most of us are exhibiting now? So corruption can not be fought because one person belong to your ethnic group , no matter what he or she does, they are right. Education is suspose to be a light that will shine on our path but instead we have abuse it, even the unlearned are better than most of us.

Open up threads calling for their heads and populate this site with it and we will take you serious
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by holyvirgin: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2013
And we are suppose to believe sahara reporters? Those guys are propaganda and ApC dogs.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dumodust(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2013
Reference:

Well you can see what sleeping in a swamp can cause. First you think that blood sucking bugs are bad enough. Then the night comes and the alligators are on patrol. Suddenly bug bites seem a lovely, lusty feeling.

Just get out of the damn swamp.

yeah, i heard u the first time smart guy, go and ask mandela while he didnt leave south africa at a time someone like u would have classified it as a swamp. I was born, i drink, eat, piss/urinate, shit/poo in this swamp and i'll rather make it right by doing my best or die trying and be buried in it...
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by livinbygrace: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2013
What a man can do a woman can do better..Lol!!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Ninilowo(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2013
The spirit of ARNOLD DEMUREN is seriously hunting the ministry. He was begged to stay put only to be disgraced out of office later.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by hillsate: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Bandit C.:
But why are people so st.upid on Nairaland.

why does the article speak of toyota tundra but I'm seeing stretch limos? Do stretch limos now qualify as tundras in Nigeria?

Most of you are really pathetic.

I think you are the stewpid person here. Did you read the article? Do you have comprehension disease?
READ and UNDERSTAND before you make a foo.l of yourself. Pathetic
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Hell nah, brah. I have absolutely NO opinion about the freshness/cleanliness, or otherwise of Stella Oduah's pusssy. THAT was you undecided

So u expect the thing to still remain fresh after her shamed antecedents right?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ArewaWarrior: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2013
ose_o: It's funny how they are blaming her for everything, first of all no one has shown any proof that ties her to the vehicles, they are not in her name or in her possession. Plus it's the job of the bosses of the agencies to manage their spending not Stellas, it's their duty to say no if she makes stupid requests because they have to account for it not her.

Thanks for the blatant display of ignorance on how govt works.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2013
[s]
njideoby:
Why are you this bitter and vulgar? Is it ur nature or are you trying to form it? You're too young for all these tantrum.
[/s]

It wasn't meant for u. Mind ur business.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2013
eaglechild:
Apparently due to your poor educational background.
You lack the tact to get your message across without the use of profanities.

You've broken all the rules here, I know the mods will soon clean the mess up.

Goon, did u see the post that gave birth to this. Did that make sense to u? Why condemn the result and leave out the cause?
U sound daft really.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Im disappointed. I have a huge crush on this woman from the first day i saw her but why she soak her name in all ds filthy manners
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by RioFernandez(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Hehehe! Stella Oduah.. Hope u are enjoying this saga? Who knows the agency thats gonna come up tomorrow that they bought airplane for you... Corrupt Minister.. Hiss
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2013
chukwudi44:

Open up threads calling for their heads and populate this site with it and we will take you serious

advice taken brother, may it be well with our country.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by satellitedaisy: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Tolexander: the boldened is a very reason to believe the story cos the story of the 2 bmws bought was first denied!

This woman just dey acquire cars like a garage!

Its possible she is pschologically unstable cos I don't understand what the flare for useless outrageously expensive cars are for

Sorry! Thinking out loud lipsrsealed
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by PrinceJustice(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem: Oduah is surely wrecking this ministry. What a useless woman.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by PrinceJustice(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem: Oduah is surely wrecking this ministry. What a useless woman.
Who released you from your cage?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Alopskid01: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thumbs up.....saharareporters,una get eagle eyes,expose all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship / Abiodun Akinlade Returns To APC / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.