Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah (22841 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / Why NAMA Diverted Wamakko’s Aircraft / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Olaolufred(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
THERE IS NO WAY THE ENTRY OF THE TWO BMW AND FOUR LIMOS WONT STOP THESE CRASHES.
THIS IS PROBABLY THE DIVINE SOLUTION TO THE AVIATION PROBLEMS.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ShenTeh(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Waiyo Allah! Haba Mallam Sahara take am easy por Mallama Stalla Aduah pa. See I am an bended kneels fleading. She said I should beg you por her. In pact she oppered to make you zhe direba op one -or more- op zhe limanzins ip yuar agree to keef shut Mallam Sahara. Ka ji ko?- You anderstand?

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by PrinceJustice(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy: If you like, take side with your tribe, that is your own cup of tea, when i read comment here on nairaland, i weep for generation unborn, they will surely not forgive us for choosing the tribal line instead of fighting corruption, where did we all get it wrong? Youth of Nigeria, who turned our brain into what most of us are exhibiting now? So corruption can not be fought because one person belong to your ethnic group , no matter what he or she does, they are right. Education is suspose to be a light that will shine on our path but instead we have abuse it, even the unlearned are better than most of us.

For the records, i am Yoruba, Tinubu is corrupt, Obasanjo is very much corrupt , so also is Gej, stella, Fani Kayode Buhari, clark Babaginda and the rest. It is a shame that most of us are willing to be identify with something bad.

Re-trace your step brethen, remember posterity will Judge and you will be accountable for every word you have spoken or written.

Things have really gone bad.
You see because MONEY "answers all things" that's why the love of it "is the root of all evil"
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Niseamaka(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
njideoby: I personally don't believe all these stories any more. How am I sure they are not made up in order to give "Harry" a bad name.

The person or group of people behind these sustained onslaught on Stella will surely pull all strings within their power to disgrace her out of office. She must have stepped on very powerful toes. Very strange that all the allegations were the same : gift of vehicles from parastatals under her ministry. I'm beginning to take these allegations with a pinch of salt.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Forwetinnah: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
[Quote author=chima12]You people have forgotten something.she also bought 36 mercedez limousines which she gave as gift to the 36 state governors as sallah gift as well as 53 limousines which she gave out as gift to 53 african heads of states to celebrate nigerias 53 independence anniversery.
Desperate people.[/quote]

And I will also buy her 72 U.S spec 2008 model armored Hummer Jeeps, painted in Biafran color..all the for protection, American style. As long as she leaves it in the ministry when she vacates her seat, no wahala..like she said, it will be used to convey 'dignitries' when they visit the country grin
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
bappahman:
A new SaharaReporters investigation reveals that the National Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), another agency under the Ministry of Aviation, also purchased four Toyota Tundra vehicles for the Minister, Mrs. Stella Oduah.

Nigerians are currently up in arms about two armored cars purchased for her by
another agency, the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, at the scandalous rate of N225million, and many are calling for her to be fired.

The Tundras are in addition to four stretch limousine cars that were allegedly purchased for the movement of VIPs.

Saharareporters obtained the photos of the Limousines, which were parked at the headquarters of the Total Radar Coverage of Nigeria (TRACON)
grounds in Abuja today.

Efforts to get the NAMA spokesperson, Supo Atobatele, to comment on the fresh allegations proved abortive as he claimed he was driving and could not speak on the wheel. When later confronted with the facts, Mr. Atobatele denied the existence of the stretch limos claiming that NAMA is a “professional agency” that provides navigational aid to aircrafts flying within Nigeria’s airspace. He hung up and switched off his phone when further told that Saharareporters had the photos.

NAMA’s CEO, Nnamdi Udo, reportedly made the purchase and ‘donation’ of the Tundras to the Minister in June 2013. The four Limousines were received in the third week of June but have never been put to use.

Last week after SaharaReporters revealed the purchase of two BMW armored cars for the Minister, her aides and later the Managing Director of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, Fola Akinkuotu, claimed the vehicles were meant for VIP movement, but a former lawmaker and leader of Anti-Corruption Network, Dino Melaye, told SaharaReporters today that it is the duty of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to transport international VIPs in Nigeria.

He also revealed that the most important Aviation inspectors are teams from the ICAO who already have a Nigerian office which handles all their transactions.

SaharaReporters could not confirm if the NAMA limos are armored. It is also unclear why NAMA, an agency believed to be cash-strapped, would need stretch limos that are normally used by celebrities, to ferry international VIPS.

Meanwhile, a high-level source has confirmed to SaharaReporters that the Total Radar Coverage of Nigeria, which Mrs. Oduah brags about as one of
her achievements in office, provides epileptic service. Because it often breaks down, the objective of establishing a safer national airspace is said to have been compromised. Foreign airlines are said to rely on their built in navigational equipment for air safety within the Nigerian airspace
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/another-aviation-agency-bought-4-toyota-tundras-minister-oduah-alongside-four-limousines-v

[size=16pt]SAHARA REPORTER have Eaten the money they were paid for their Unsuccessful Hatchet Job
They just have to Deliver by all Means!
Else no Salary payment for next three Months.
You know Christmas is Around the Corner
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Prince Justice:
Who released you from your cage?

what cage did u find ursef in?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Niseamaka(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
ettybaba:
Listen up, son. If madam is shown the way out today she'd be definitely be replaced by another person from the south east. My question is this; why are you guys reluctant to allow an intelligent and more competent person from the same south east replace the wayward madam with face of many colors? Are you cursed to present dregs as your representatives. I've met and worked with so many intelligent and morally upright Igbos and therefore I'm sure there are competent Igbos around.

You are the one that is cursed. Stella Oduah is very educated, very successful and stinkingly rich. Her businesses in the oil sector is valued at over $10billion. Check out her background yourself. How come suddenly every parastatal under her ministry is giving her vehicular gifts.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by TechyGuy: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

In as much as i will want to agree with you on the above statement that says two section have been ruling this country since independence, we are talking about corruption in high places here, alot of people are running around with no work, food and place to lay their head, someone is busy building Car garage of exotic cars, Senators, enjoying Jumbo pays even more than that of industriliazed nations of the world, Obasanjo own a university(where did he get the money?) civil servant (rtd) are owners of various company and houses abroad , where did they get such money from? The list is endless, i know all these didn't start with Gej, but if i were him, i will dare to be different and do the right thing, even if he is not stealing which i doubt, a lot of people are stealing under him, it makes him look weak, when you are friends with theives, it makes you vulnerable to arrest or death, either way it will never end well.

When THE PEOPLE can decide "if and how" we should live as a country, we can then decide "how and who" govern us.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE is the beginning of THE PEOPLE DECIDING THEIR FUTURE AND GOVERNING THEMSELVES!

Any one who think APC is the solution is deluded. Lagos is one of the most corrupt states in Nigeria. I live in Lag so I don't really mind all the APC propaganda.
One man is trying to turn the state into private/family business and he has the backing of the same people he is milking to build his empire.

Other APC states are not left out. Nasarawa is quiet as the woods, absolutely nothing is happening there, that's a CPC/APC states.

I repeat, we need NATIONAL CONFERENCE. Any group or person that does not want it is the real problem of the Nigeria!

For me, this is the BEST DECISION by GEJ so far!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dumodust(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
now there's something that's not so clear- who actually bought the cars? My accurate guess is ncaa. Stella was presented with bullet proof cars and as a minister that is not odd.
Stella oduah certainly did not get the contract to buy the cars mean for ferrying the minister around that rightfully belong to the aviation ministry OR maybe someone should please show me the certificates of ownership of the cars since it's been concluded that there's overwhelming evidence. Where the cars 'inducement'/bribe? Some people in ncaa or coscharis or firstbank need to give us answers... I'm in support of a full probe and ipm sure there will be more surprises. As for these tundra trucks, two words- bullocks, desperation, shitty journalism.
I treat websites like saharareporters the same way i treat these self acclaimed human rights and social activists with manipulative political undertones(eg oshiomole, keyamo, melaye etc)- i treat them like snakes, they chase our common enemies around but they will finally bite to feed at my detriment.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by KKImoh: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
njideoby: I personally don't believe all these stories any more. How am I sure they are not made up in order to give "Harry" a bad name.
just lyk how the bmw own was made up abi?, u'r a fool
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by psquaret: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
has any one see this email from blackberry?

Start using BBM right away. Can't see images? View online

We promised you'd be the first to know when BBM™ for Android™ and iPhone® is available. We’re excited to announce that the rollout has resumed!

Due to incredible demand there is a line-up to start using BBM. But, since you took the time to sign up in advance, we'd like to give you the chance to start using BBM on Android or iPhone right away without having to wait in line.

Here's what to do to get past the line-up:

1. Visit BBM.com from your iPhone or Android browser to download BBM.

2. Once the BBM app has been installed, open it.

3. When asked to "Enter your email address to check if you can start using BBM", use the email address this message was sent to. 4. Get started with setting up BBM.

Note to iPhone users: Apps can take up to a few hours to appear in the App Store so if you don’t see it right away, it will be there soon.

Android 4.0 and iOS 6 or higher is required. Tablet devices not supported. Data plan required. Please check with your service provider for availability, costs and restrictions.

This message was sent by or on behalf of BlackBerry.

To change your communication preferences, including unsubscribing from further marketing or commercial communications from BlackBerry, please click here. You may also unsubscribe by writing to: ATTN: Unsubscribe GBO, BlackBerry, 2200 University Avenue East, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2K 0A7.

BlackBerry has a long-standing policy of protecting customer privacy. Please take a moment to read the BlackBerry Privacy Policy found here.

© 2013 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, BBM™, and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S and other countries around the world. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by batstan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
corruption and ethnicity, our red sea.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by msrhema: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
I agree that some people are behind these allegations laid on Ms. Stella. However, if she had clean hands, these things wouldn't have been dug up in the first place. I do not believe that she is completely innocent. FYI I'm a mixture of Yoruba and Ibo, so there is no sentiment involved in my verdict!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by BrightCar: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Thumb up to saharareporters.......

The media outlet deserve international award.....

YOU CAN DONATE ONE NAH grin
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by BARRISTERDAN(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
To everybody reading this story this note i sound: our leaders are trying to gather as much loot as they can before the final explosion in 2015 cos they already know that our beloved country will shatter by then. Or can't you read the signs everywhere,governors trying to gather themselves into one party, ministers like "lady bleep" laying hands on our treasury to enhance her garage(whether this is true or a ruse) and so on while they think they are blindfolding us. All i know is that though i can't get there to talk to them but one day, they shall all leave these things cos they brought nothing into this world, finito.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Miner13: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=bappahman]

mayb u jst drink bush i beg go wash ur face nd read btw d lines
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Just last week I assured my Igbo kinsmen that God will reveal more about aviation industry and Sister Stella Oduah and He did not disappoint me. He is faithful not because He wants to put us to shame but that we should cleanse ourselves and change the way we reason and above all to uphold TRUTH always. Truth is God and like oil, no matter the amount of water poured on it, it will still float.

Shame to those who told me that standing for the truth, not supporting Stella, shows I am not Igbo!!

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Issyman(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
madam will soon buy an official private jet with anti-crash features. watch and see.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Miner13: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
i dnt blame u as wel
birds of a feather. Getin 2 wia u're 2day na only God knw hw far u've recked ur parent
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Miner13: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nd feminine in nigerian ar shoutin 4 gender equality in govt, hw many of dis woman given d opportunity dnt end up 2 disgrace d womanhood
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by sultanemerald(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
ndu_chucks: This cannot be true. Enemies of progress are trying to implicate this fine woman by associating those limos with her. Those Limos belong to Dangote! My tongue is likely in my cheeks at this moment. Nonesense and Ingredients. embarassed

ingredients of what if I may ask?
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ladenz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
dumodust:
Dont get me wrong, she's certainly corrupt but most of the people shouting do worse that's why it's disgusting
This is one statement seen so often on NL that never ceases to amaze me. I am not taking sides in this argument because we are yet to see any real proof but claiming that everyone criticizing is worse than the person being criticized is a very far fetched statement. on one hand you know little or nothing about the personal lives of the critics so you cant claim to know for sure that they are corrupt. Secondly, even if they are also corrupt is it not better for society at large that corruption gets criticized. If we go by your theory that everyone is corrupt then we might as well just sit back and chop and not pay any attention to the ills of society.

dumodust: My bit- maybe we should start putting up posts for every government ministry because most are worse than aviation ministry eg petroleum, oil, nnpc all criminals

Now you are talking. this is a very sensible suggestion. if NL can be used to bring down corruption, it will have played a very important role in helping this country achieve its full potential
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by tnktosin(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Hell nah, brah. I have absolutely NO opinion about the freshness/cleanliness, or otherwise of Stella Oduah's pusssy. THAT was you undecided
Ah ah nw @demdem n ishilove make una warn una selves, whats with the pusssy pusssy pusssy of dis thing Abi woman? Pls am trying to eat here. No let me puke

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by dbride: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
omenka: The sad truth is that this happens in almost all government ministries and agencies!! We only get lucky every once in a while with such revelations.

Nigerian politicians are obsessed with wealth and luxury. Just the other day, a federal Perm. Sec paid a courtesy call, and as someone whose responsibility it is to ensure the comfort of our guests, I booked him into some posh hotel in Effurun. Room, a presidential suit!!! But nay, the old prick thought it was too small a room for a man his status!! Then he flared up, cursing and telling me how disrespectful I am!! That he's got all his kids overseas and the hotel room was nothing compared to what he enjoys in his private residence!!! That is the money for rentage my money Yours truely couldn't believe his ears!!! Was tempted to tell him to ask his people to transport his house down to Warri so he could sleep in his damn heavenly bedroom!! After all sed and done, he still slept in the room anyway.

Just trying to tell us how vain these people could be. They are ready to run down this country without even batting an eyelid!! They think this country as their personal fiefdom where they could do whatever without question!
Official corruption in this country runs deeper than any of us here can ever imagine!

God, oh my God, Nigeria on my mind, Nigeria on OUR mind and nothing is difficult for You, not even our restoration!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by BARRISTERDAN(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
I borrow Funke Akindele's words: "the more you see,the less you look"
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by docadams: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
omenka: The sad truth is that this happens in almost all government ministries and agencies!! We only get lucky every once in a while with such revelations.

Nigerian politicians are obsessed with wealth and luxury. Just the other day, a federal Perm. Sec paid a courtesy call, and as someone whose responsibility it is to ensure the comfort of our guests, I booked him into some posh hotel in Effurun. Room, a presidential suit!!! But nay, the old prick thought it was too small a room for a man his status!! Then he flared up, cursing and telling me how disrespectful I am!! That he's got all his kids overseas and the hotel room was nothing compared to what he enjoys in his private residence!!! That is the money for rentage my money Yours truely couldn't believe his ears!!! Was tempted to tell him to ask his people to transport his house down to Warri so he could sleep in his damn heavenly bedroom!! After all sed and done, he still slept in the room anyway.

Just trying to tell us how vain these people could be. They are ready to run down this country without even batting an eyelid!! They think this country as their personal fiefdom where they could do whatever without question!
Official corruption in this country runs deeper than any of us here can ever imagine!
Na u cause am na. Like say you book am for 'power pass power' Hotel for Mammy market he for no talk.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Miner13: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
I beg dis news dey vex me self.
A woman in2 corruptn lik a royal garment on her. IMAGINE*
two armour car
four toyota tundra
four limozine. Al 4 d VIPs.hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ladenz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
phil5: Hmmmm, does limo fine oooo,I hope to earn one, but its vanity on vanity.she won't live wit it for ever if true,we need justice, dis woman has done only a tip of the iceberg compared to the pension thief who pleaded guilty but because all does involved don't want to be exposed they set him free 4 common Nigerians to serve his gail term. Were is jungle justice that is quick carried out on does who still just a cup of garri to survive or is a cup of garri whort more than 33billion and those outrageous amounts on cars

undecided undecided cry cry angry angry
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ooshinibos: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
simply ashamed to a Nigerian at this stage , its not even the corruption , its just the impunity and the amount involved .Jesus !!!!!
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by lumeneng22: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Any woman that goes with the names stella, ceiceria, angelina...Na either tif, longer troat or ashewo. Just baring my small mind.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by ladenz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
CharliParker: Sombody will stole ur money and also help u search for it
shocked shocked shocked
cool

issokay issorai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kano (Photos) / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / Dino Melaye: "Nigerians Have Been Printing Posters For Me, I've Not Done Any"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.