Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39648 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Linqsz: am a virgin...
and am saving myself for my wife.
I will give her the gift during our honeymoon

[size=38pt]ROTFL grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Iaz93: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

its easy to clearly differentiate the men with 9-15" badonkey and those with 11/2 to 3 inch badonkey

cos there is NO way NO man would lay on a bed with a woman he loves and wanna marry and tell himself

No way imma touching this lady - LMAO!!

Okay okay i grab d logic lets all keep decieving ourselves

I waited for 19years before making love to my wife too grin grin grin

if you are a VIRGIN in this thread raise your hand
gringringringringrin

Most of the females here are hypocrites. See them claiming holy! Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: This is how it should be.

Both were virgins?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: Mine lasted 6years without sex. we kissed and dat was all. we are now married and im glad he waited. we quareled most time cos of it and i feared he will leave me but i was bent on not giving in. he was my first and only man. so, d ansa is YES.

I will bet you $500 that he entered so many holes in that 6yrs period. I guess ignorance is a bliss lol

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Freiburger(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yield: A relationship can definitely last until marriage, without sex. But it would take a lot of discipline and control. The only thing you should be doing is kissing, preferable on the cheeks, cuddling and hugging. If you're going to kiss on the lips, make sure it doesn't lead to anything else. If you think her spending nights might lead to you two doings things you shouldn't be doing, then talk to her.
Tell us something we dont know much about, are the rules also kept this way on the moon? just found out you 've been browsing from the moon. cheesy
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

I will bet you $500 that he entered so many holes in that 6yrs period. I guess ignorance is a bliss lol

Yes correct...ladies too when tired act they don't want until marriage........the same old crackers!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Scofieldella(f): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
There are some Christians who av successfully done dt are they're having a great marital life. Try to fill up ur time together with constructive things dt will build u both up and help u get to know each other but don't let d relationship be too long o cos of temptation. Konji na kolo o!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by butpro(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Skelewu nko?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Pelummy(f): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Were you faithful in this 4 yrs period?

SAME QUESTION i wanted to ask him
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

No offence but your man don chop for outside tire use handkerchief clean mouth, toothpick remove meat from him teeth
He wasnt a virgin but he was faithful 2me. we neva had isues wit infidelity
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by jmoore(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
As long as you want..Sex is not food!!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by rhowly(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mine lasted 2yrs and ended "uneventfully"

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
190 You are a clown!

grin grin grin

Someone even suggested reading bible together in the dead of the nights.
Why not her not visit and pass the night?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars:

how did you know he was faithful? He just got better at hiding things from you lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars:

LOL you just said you had issues with him during that 6year period
if he was faithful he never would have asked you for it
my dear your husband was sexually active during that 6year period OK

tell him i said so grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Not just any girl. That's his fiancée.

Not just a visit. She has been spending nights.

It's not about the self control thing. It's common sense. She wants to make love to him, but he no dey grab .
fiancee and so what? Fiancee is just like any other girl until a ring is put on tht finger( never saw where d op said she's her fiancee though).... so spending nights translates to sex hungry? According to the op, d girl has a fantastic Christian life and never said she hs bn giving him signs she needs sex...I think it's d op that actually feels tempted and wants to stop her from visiting
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kachiz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: She spend nights at your place??! . . shocked

OP, you be wood? angry

Lol, the guy na whistling pine.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by simdam500(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u checked she's not getting fuckd elsewhere

That the first point!

Xtain ko, xtmas ni!

Is she's a virgin though...u might let her be...
If she's not? Give her one month and go gaga grin

Peace out!

baddest guy neva levae there cool
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Both were virgins?
The fact is that they dated for 4yrs without intimacy.
Although personally, I don't fancy long relationship...

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by extremelygolden: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please let things take its natural course.
But before taking any decision, have a dialogue with your woman.
And please note that sex is not everything in a relationship, love is!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
vivichocs: fiancee and so what? Fiancee is just like any other girl until a ring is put on tht finger( never saw where d op said she's her fiancee though).... so spending nights translates to sex hungry? According to the op, d girl has a fantastic Christian life and never said she hs bn giving him signs she needs sex...I think it's d op that actually feels tempted and wants to stop her from visiting

women!! angry angry

off topic

Tjiskii i see you - go back to the kitchen woman!
this topic is for the matured minds grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by bollerteeto: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
as long as both partner can endure
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by rhowly(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Sure its difficult to abide by celibacy in relationships but not as difficult as you think. I went tru a two year rship without intimacy. We dint so much as kiss but parted ways cos our lives were traveling towards opposite poles
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: The fact is that they dated for 4yrs without intimacy.
Although personally, I don't fancy long relationship...

you waited yes but did he NOOO!!

How can a sexually active man who's not a VIRGIN wait 4 years without having sex
wen babes full everywhere like recharge card

stop it angry
Nor make me vex 4 u grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
vivichocs: what kind of question Is this? Must you sleep with a girl once she visits or Is sex d main purpose of paying a visit to someone you love?? If you lack self control, dont ridicule others for displaying such...

Op, talk with her and reach a compromise....
im giving u a thousand like 4 ds.

1000likes

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
I was not bothered if he had oda women but i knew he didnt. he is one guy i know wit so much self control. i was not ready 2 be used and dumped and i was not willing 2 keep him with sex. if he truly loves me, he will stay with or without sex.

8 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: I was not bothered if he had oda women but i knew he didnt. .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: gringringringringrin

Most of the females here are hypocrites. See them claiming holy! Rubbish!!
It's not abt holiness, it's abt letting you know RELATIONSHIPS CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX if you want it to...

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
You claim she has a good christian life, and spends the weekend in your place while you are trying to build your. Who is deceing whom, you or her? Don't you know that there is law of progression in relation: this could progress from mere visitation to doing something else like smooching.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Leyqute(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
To answer op's question (instead of derailing like y'all), a relationship without sex can last as long as you want it.
The key is to set boundaries and find stuffs to do together to make things exciting. Both parties must truelly want this.

People talk about men demanding sex, buh its same with ladies. Op's gf might be subtly telling him she wants to get down low, and the goofy fool hasn't got a clue.
Don't be surprised if op comes crying back later, saying she accused him of impotency and hence dumped him.
Conji no dy scratch xtian xixtas eh?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: I was not bothered if he had oda women but i knew he didnt. he is one guy i know wit so much self control. i was not ready 2 be used and dumped and i was not willing 2 keep him with sex. if he truly loves me, he will stay with or without sex.

hmmm, so you would have been ok with him having sex with other women, as long as he comes back and marries you in the end?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Bright2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Before we were born into this world we have already sinned,what righteousness are you both trying to protect? I hope you are not one of those one munite men? Show her what you gat now to avoid divorce tomorrow! undecided let the girl also prove herself to avoid second wife. A word is enough for a wise wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.