Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39976 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
vivichocs: It's not abt holiness, it's abt letting you know RELATIONSHIPS CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX if you want it to...
I feel you...

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
I know SEX is not all and all in a relationship,
buh wtf! sex is part of it and since various parts makes a thing WHOLE,
then without sex the relationship is not yet complete.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

you waited yes but did he NOOO!!

How can a sexually active man who's not a VIRGIN wait 4 years without having sex
wen babes full everywhere like recharge card

stop it angry
Nor make me vex 4 u grin
So you're saying that all men are promiscous?
Not!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by born2boink(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
If she is not a virgin, guy please move on or become a fool forever.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Almost all men go 2 ladies with d promise of marriage, if we throw caution in d air & allow dem 2 test, how many testing wil we giv b4 mariage. virgin or no virgin, if u are true 2him, even wen he leaves, he wil come back wen he is tired of cheap s*x

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by dasparrow: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Royvic: I want your opinions about dis........we met as colleagues in the office, and then later the friendship took a boost after she invited me to spend the weekend with her family.

Later on, we started dating and now she wants to spend every passing minute with me. Even though she got another job else where we still spend weekend together. But we wouldn't go intimate.......

You know what i mean. She has a fantastic christian life, i'm building mine too. We love each other so much. But i don't know if to stop her from spending nights wit me will not give her the impression that am going out with another?

Thanks for your suggestions....

If you have any fear of God in you, you will flee fornication. If you know you cannot abstain from sex, then I highly suggest you get married. After all, is that not what God created marriage for? God created marriage for those of you who cannot live without messing with your private parts and exchanging body fluids with the one you are having sex with in the process. Go and get married or stay single until you are ready to take the leap into marital life. Fornicators and adulterers amongst others will not inherit the kingdom of God. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by gbollykore: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
flee every appearance of Evil. if she continues to sleep at your place you will eventually sleep together, the only way not to do it is to avoid situations that will make it happen, no matter how spiritual you are, you are still flesh
you don't pet a snake on the head, it will bite
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by GentleMimi: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
adconline: If she doesn't want intimacy but wants a relationship, is she going to be OK if you get s3x elsewhere while still hanging out with her? Some women are selfish, why should u be confined to her way of no s3x?
see who's talking. Most men are selfish too,thinking wif their joysticks!
@ OP,cool down and have a good communication in that relationship. Find out her reasons for such decisions and let her know if u're capable of ''abstinence''. Feel free to talk to her candidly. This matter is btw the both of u. If u follow some of d advices i've been reading on this thread....well,i believe u're matured to know what u want!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: So you're saying that all men are promiscous?
Not!

1 outta 1,000,000,000

only expection is if shes a virgin (which most men would like to confirm themselves - dont ask me how) then most men would wait
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
dasparrow:

If you have any fear of God in you, you will flee fornication. If you know you cannot abstain from sex, then I highly suggest you get married. After all, is that not what God created marriage for? God created marriage for those of you who cannot live without messing with your private parts and exchanging body fluids with the one you are having sex with in the process. Go and get married or stay single until you are ready to take the leap into marital life. Fornicators and adulterers amongst others will not inherit the kingdom of God. Think about it.

lol you are funny, so marriage for sex. If your statement is a true statement, then we wont have spouses cheating spouses

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Richiez(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
forever
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Leyqute(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why is the lady spending nights upon nights upon nights@ op's house? Read between the lines o. You know ladies are bizarre and weird sometimes.
#greenLIGHTS
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by badmeat(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
I will not start it in the first place,grin,if I nor bleep na where una want make I put somethingangry
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Ikenna94: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Stylishrita: In my opinion, a relationship can last till marriage without sex. It just depends on what u want from it. I think this should be discussed between u A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ur boo.
am sure u re a girl. U won't understand
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: Almost all men go 2 ladies with d promise of marriage, if we throw caution in d air & allow dem 2 test, how many testing wil we giv b4 mariage. virgin or no virgin, if u are true 2him, even wen he leaves, he wil come back wen he is tired of cheap s*x

True.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Ikenna94: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
How can u tell me dat u guys spend nights togeda but dont get 'intimate',ah abeg bros tel me smting else.xchristians indeed.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Fazhy: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
As long as possible.

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:
hmmm, so you would have been ok with him having sex with other women...?

I told him my boundaris 4rm d start,he agred. i was faitful 2him & wuldnt not tolerat odawise but i just would not giv him sex 2 mak hm stay.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u checked she's not getting fuckd elsewhere?

That the first point!

Xtain ko, xtmas ni!

Is she's a virgin though...u might let her be...
If she's not? Give her one month and go gaga grin

Peace out!

IF HE PISSES OUT THE WAY U SUGGESTED, WHEN ON EARTH WONT HE BE LIKE YOU? HOMELESS DICKS
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Freiburger:
Tell us something we dont know much about, are the rules also kept this way on the moon? just found out you 've been browsing from the moon. cheesy
LOL, Yes they are tongue. I guess you've been to my profile (?). "The Moon" has been my location for a while now. I already know I am not of this world. =p

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ikenna94: How can u tell me dat u guys spend nights togeda but dont get 'intimate',ah abeg bros tel me smting else.xchristians indeed.

FORGET IT...because U CANT HOLD IT DOES NOT MEAN ANOTHER PERSON CANT....I HAVE AND CAN DO MORE

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by agberoboy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
when my girl no gree give me the thing na ashawo I go Bleep
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars:
I told him my boundaris 4rm d start,he agred. i was faitful 2him & wuldnt not tolerat odawise but i just would not giv him sex 2 mak hm stay.

LOVE U DEAR
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars: Almost all men go 2 ladies with d promise of marriage, if we throw caution in d air & allow dem 2 test, how many testing wil we giv b4 mariage. virgin or no virgin, if u are true 2him, even wen he leaves, he wil come back wen he is tired of cheap s*x

TELL THEM.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Brokenbars:

by SEX u meant Penetration ryt
or even BJ the Guy no see collect
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
agberoboy: when my girl no gree give me the thing na ashawo I go Bleep
grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by 190theclown: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Linqsz:

by SEX u meant Penetration ryt
or even BJ the Guy no see collect
grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Iaz93: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh: You claim she has a good christian life, and spends the weekend in your place while you are trying to build your. Who is deceing whom, you or her? Don't you know that there is law of progression in relation: this could progress from mere visitation to doing something else like smooching.
Bro, thank you very much. Good christian sister that spends nightsssss in a brother's house. As if she doesn't have a home. I won't be surprised if the girl sleeps outside.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
A relationship without sex

I de-laff (aka ____)

its like food without drinking water

make una dey deceive unaselves

BETTER STOP DRINKING...ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:
I will bet you $500 that he entered so many holes in that 6yrs period. I guess ignorance is a bliss lol

Trust is a key. i knew him in and out so 4get abt unfaitfulnes. it is tots lyk ds dat makes us cheapen ourselvs

6 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo_Alata:

I will bet you $500 that he entered so many holes in that 6yrs period. I guess ignorance is a bliss lol

IF THAT WILL KEEP HER MAN, INTEGRITY AND MARRIAGE.....WHY NOT BEEN A FOOL?[b][/b]
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kennykool4u: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
I WILL RATHER BE A FOOL OF GOD THAN TO BE A WISE OF MEN......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Rules / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.