Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39216 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman: The only reason I even agreed that the homosexual lifestyle is disease ridden is because I got sick of your silly arguments.

I've explained to you that most of them enjoy back-door entry without condoms. Once they all start using condoms we won't talk about STDs.

And I sure that you also realize that STDs are spread more rapidly among heterosexuals than homosexuals.

Maybe we should start jailing those who engage in pre-marital sex and those who cheat on their partners also. We could also put a regulation that anyone who has sex without condoms should be jailed.
Only reason you agreed was because I posted links that are verifiable.

Listen I do not expect you to change. It is clear the Bible say those who practice and support homosexuality are given over to a reprobate mind. YOU ARE REPROBATED! That is why all the evidence that points to the evil of homosexuality can never be seen by you because your mind by reason of your reprobacy is totally blind !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:

All the arguments I gave you were mine. I don't care about any bullshi.t western propaganda.

David Cameron made motions toward terrorism, diseases in Africa, Economic activicties, Security, Women Empowerment e.t.c in Africa. Now you say the only virtue he exported was Homosexualism, I can clearly see how unbiased you are.

Alright fine the homosexual lifestyle is disease ridden. We don hear. Leave them alone to their disease ridden lifestyle as you called it. Its not your business. Shikena.

It is our business. That is why we do not want them to do it here. They should go to 'sodomy' countries. They are many now. Nigeria and Nigerian say we do not want them here. Shikena. Why must they force their evil habits on us in our 'sane' country?

You and your sodomy friends should find elsewhere to practice your trade!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donjazzy12:
Their lifestyle exposes other people to those diseases because quite a number of them still cross over and spread the disease to the unsuspecting opposite sex. Sorry to burst you bubble but unless America gives reasons why it jails family members who practice incest, and criminalize polygamy, then they have nothing to prove.

You a Nigerian who gets a kick out of defending evil and negative lifestyles will meet your judgement sooner or later.

Bla! Bla! Bla!

Judgement where? Okija shrine abi Chief Sweetus Yuzedo's Banana Island mansion?

You only have yourself to blame if you have unprotected sex with a gay.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donjazzy12:
Only reason you agreed was because I posted links that are verifiable.

Listen I do not expect you to change. It is clear the Bible say those who practice and support homosexuality are given over to a reprobate mind. YOU ARE REPROBATED! That is why all the evidence that points to the evil of homosexuality can never be seen by you because your mind by reason of your reprobacy is totally blind !

I don tell you. No mention bible for here.

If the Bible becomes a reason to jail someone for 14 years, Then we should start jailing liars, adulterers, non tithers e.t.c also
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:

Bla! Bla! Bla!

wman:

Bla! Bla! Bla!

KEEP IT UP ! CLAP FOR YOUR SELF CHAMPION OF GAYS!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
ravgach:

It is our business. That is why we do not want them to do it here. They should go to 'sodomy' countries. They are many now. Nigeria and Nigerian say we do not want them here. Shikena. Why must they force their evil habits on us in our 'sane' country?

You and your sodomy friends should find elsewhere to practice your trade!

They are not forcing their evil habits on you. They are only telling you to leave them alone. FYI I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight. Why is it that you guys tend to believe that anyone defending homosexuals is one of them?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Donjazzy12(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:

I don tell you. No mention bible for here.

If the Bible becomes a reason to jail someone for 14 years, Then we should start jailing liars, adulterers, non tithers e.t.c also

It is simple you are deluded.
many people see your arguments for what they are...BLAND

Your arguments have helped those on the fence to know what you represent......degradation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donjazzy12:
KEEP IT UP ! CLAP FOR YOUR SELF CHAMPION OF GAYS!

Thanks man, You might as well get me a new Galaxy Note 3 to congratulate me.

I swear I'll be forever grateful to you. lol wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:

They are not forcing their evil habits on you. They are only telling you to leave them alone. FYI I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight. Why is it that you guys tend to believe that anyone defending homosexuals is one of them?

You are, spiritually. How can a defender of armed robbers not be one in mind even if he has not physically robbed before? You just do not know you are!

We cannot leave them alone. They are the ones that should leave us alone! There are homosexual friendly countries were they are at liberty to die in their sins if they wish. Why must they come here to do what they know is not allowed. The spirit behind this trade is a daring one I must confess but we will not give them a chance, not even an inch.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donjazzy12:

It is simple you are deluded.
many people see your arguments for what they are...BLAND

Your arguments have helped those on the fence to know what you represent......degradation

Bla! Bla! Bla! Who are the many people? Let them come out and speak for themselves. They don't need a self-appointed spokesman.

I don't even believe any one can sit on the fence as regards this issue. You are either for or against it.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
They are RELATIVE trivialities.
I'll never end up running government cos:
1) it doesn't interest me.
2) people like me aren't in the government - or they're pitifully few. That's why the country is the rotten, decadent, corrupt mess it is while some obsess over who is doing it with who and what hole they're doing it in. Trivialities.cheesy

Something offends the vast majority of the population and you said it should be ignored as a triviality. You sure don't have a brain to do better than the moorons we have running the country.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
ravgach:

You are, spiritually. How can a defender of armed robbers not be one in mind even if he has not physically robbed before? You just do not know you are!

We cannot leave them alone. They are the ones that should leave us alone! There are homosexual friendly countries were they are at liberty to die in their sins if they wish. Why must they come here to do what they know is not allowed. The spirit behind this trade is a daring one I must confess but we will not give them a chance, not even an inch.

Don't be silly man. Anyone who believes that not all Muslims are terrorists must be a Muslim also. Anyone who believes that the death sentence should be abolished is a criminal also.

In the words of Donjazzy12 'CLAP FOR YOURSELF"
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:

Don't be silly man. Anyone who believes that not all Muslims are terrorists must be a Muslim also. Anyone who believes that the death sentence should be abolished is a criminal also.

In the words of Donjazzy12 'CLAP FOR YOURSELF"

You are not putting your questions right. You will not get it right if your questions are not right. Why not ask your questions this way:

Are all who support terrorism, terrorists? I will answer you in the affirmative. It is very obvious.
Are all who say not all men are homosexuals, gay? I will answer you in the negative. It is as clear as crystals.
Are all who support prostitution, prostitutes? Now answer this one.
Are all who support and promote homosexual, gay? Please answer.

Death sentence is definitely not punishment for types of criminality and not all muslims are terrorists, this is very clear.

If you ask the right questions, you will be helping yourself to safety and security. If you miss it, you might miss out! May God help us.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
ravgach:

You are not putting your questions right. You will not get it right if your questions are not right. Why not ask your questions this way:

Are all who support terrorism, terrorists? I will answer you in the affirmative.
Are all who say not all men are homosexuals, gay? I will answer you in the negative
Are all who support prostitution, prostitutes? Answer this one.
Are all who support and promote homosexual, gay? Please answer.

Death sentence is definitely not punishment for types of criminality and not all muslims are terrorists, this is very clear.

If you ask the right questions, you will be helping yourself to safety and security. If you miss it, you might miss out! May God help us.

You need not worry bout me man. grin grin grin grin I'm 100% straight

I'm not a coward that would deny his sexual orientation on a faceless forum
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:

You need not worry bout me man. grin grin grin grin I'm 100% straight

I'm not a coward that would deny his sexual orientation on a faceless forum

You know that sometimes we may not really know ourselves. We may not know what is troubling or eating us up that is why we go for x-trays, we run laboratory tests and scans.

We have scanned, x-trayed and tested you based on the things you promote and support. We have found out you are 'homo'. It is true it has not manifested yet, but you have tested positive. Your living in denial will not help you. grin grin grin The onus is on you to do something about it if you care.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
ravgach:

You know that sometimes we may not really know ourselves. We may not know what is troubling or eating us up that is why we go for x-trays, we run laboratory tests and scans.

We have scanned, x-trayed and tested you based on the things you promote and support. We have found out you are 'homo'. It is true it has not manifested yet, but you have tested positive. Your living in denial will not help you. grin grin grin The onus is on you to do something about it if you care.
grin grin grin grin Alright My Oga at the top has spoken. grin grin grin grin

I'm now 100% gay since he said so.

grin grin grin You guys should move on to comedy, you're so funny you really got me laughing hard. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ravgach: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
wman:
grin grin grin grin Alright My Oga at the top has spoken. grin grin grin grin

I'm now 100% gay since he said so.

grin grin grin You guys should move on to comedy, you're so funny you really got me laughing hard. grin grin grin

grin grin grin It's good to have a good laugh. You have made me laugh too. That is how it should be.

But on a very serious note, man Bleep man; woman Bleep woman no good oo grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Something offends the vast majority of the population and you said it should be ignored as a triviality. You sure don't have a brain to do better than the moorons we have running the country.
Everything isn't put up to public vote even in the oldest, most advanced democracies. Else, slavery in the American South, pre-civil rights movement segregation in the US and apartheird enforcement among the white South Africans and tons of evils in world history would have lived a much longer life. Democracy doesn't have to hand tyrannical power to a dominant majority. It also protects the rights of oppressed minorities.

Not bothered what you think of my brains. If you're bigotted enough to believe everyone who defends the rights of gays has no brains, that's your problem.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Everything isn't put up to public vote even in the oldest, most advanced democracies. Else, slavery in the American South, pre-civil rights movement segregation in the US and apartheird enforcement among the white South Africans and tons of evils in world history would have lived a much longer life. Democracy doesn't have to hand tyrannical power to a dominant majority. It also protects the rights of oppressed minorities.

Not bothered what you think of my brains. If you're bigotted enough to believe everyone who defends the rights of gays has no brains, that's your problem.

What a moronic argument.

So in your democracy, you force the view of the minority on the majority that does not want it?

Most of you are too stewpid to understand the concept of the fads you espouse.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sagamite:

What a moronic argument.

So in your democracy, you force the view of the minority on the majority that does not want it?

Nothing moronic about it. Not my fault you don't understand that not everything is up to popular vote in any system of government. People can't be getting to vote on what bears no direct relevance to them other than the fact it unhinges their precious sensibilities. If I live next door to a homosexual couple who have performed no public lewd acts or harrassed me in any way, whatever they get up to should be none of my business and I should get no say on it.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by gothrones(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Sagamite:

What a moronic argument.

Oga Sagamite, the problem is that the majority does not have the right to withhold or grant civil rights to a minority. You can't vote on others' rights. It is unconstitutional.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Nothing moronic about it. Not my fault you don't understand that not everything is up to popular vote in any system of government. People can't be getting to vote on what bears no direct relevance to them other than the fact it unhinges their precious sensibilities. If I live next door to a homosexual couple who have performed no public lewd acts or harrassed me in any way, whatever they get up to should be none of my business and I should get no say on it.

You are a person!

How does their public lewd act affect you apart from "unhinging your precious sensibilities"?

How is that your business?

As I said, most of you moorons have no understanding of the concept of the fads you espouse. You just regurgitate the stuff you have heard and think that shows you have a brain.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

What are you going on about there? There should be no concessions given to those who are so perverted as to contravene public morality. After all the two faggotts performing this act are members of society and must be beholden to observe social norms in whatsoever way society as a whole deems fit.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by dasparrow: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2013
tensor777:

What are you going on about there? There should be no concessions given to those who are so perverted as to contravene public morality. After all the two faggotts performing this act are members of society and must be beholden to observe social norms in whatsoever way society as a whole deems fit.

You people should give this topic a rest. I am not here to advocate for homosexuality because as a bible believing christian, my bible speaks against homosexuality. However, Nigeria is the least country that should speak about public morality. There is nothing moral about the average Nigerian. Many of you worry about what two consenting adults are doing in the privacy of their homes yet many of you are paedophiles who defile the bodies of young female children and mess them up psychologically for life. To me that is worse than what two consenting adults are doing in the privacy of their bedroom.

There is no week that goes by that we don't hear about yet another Nigerian pervert - home or abroad - who has sex.ually molested a young female child or yet another gang r8pe. Why are you people not speaking out viciously against these acts like you speak out against homosexuality? I really need to know. Could it be that it is because most Nigerian-bred men are guilty of child sex.ual molestation, r8pe and other forms of sex.ual harassment, that is why many of you choose to be quiet about it? What are you people doing about the lecturers in many Nigerian universities that have turned your adult daughters into ashawos demanding sex from them in exchange for grades?

Listen, you people should stop being hypocrites. May I remind you that those of you who are having sex with someone you are not legally married to do not stand a chance of making heaven. Funnily enough, that consists of most of you since the average Nigerian-bred male cannot keep his sex.ual urge in check. So don't for a minute think you are better than homosexuals in the eyes of God the Almighty. Keep that in mind.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2013
dasparrow:

You people should give this topic a rest. I am not here to advocate for homosexuality because as a bible believing christian, my bible speaks against homosexuality. However, Nigeria is the least country that should speak about public morality. There is nothing moral about the average Nigerian. Many of you worry about what two consenting adults are doing in the privacy of their homes yet many of you are paedophiles who defile the bodies of young female children and mess them up psychologically for life. To me that is worse than what two consenting adults are doing in the privacy of their bedroom.

You may go ahead and advocate on all those topics you mentioned and most people would support you. However the proverbial red line is crossed when it comes to faggottry. Come to think of it what does society have to gain by directly or indirectly supporting homosexuality. undecided undecided undecided It can only be a precursor to the destruction of the family unit, the destruction or at best the deterioration of the moral fibre and public morality and the spread of dangerous diseases.
It would go far beyond whatever repulsive act goes on behind closed doors between a couple of queens.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How does their public lewd act affect you apart from "unhinging your precious sensibilities"?

As I said, most of you moorons have no understanding of the concept of the fads you espouse. You just regurgitate the stuff you have heard and think that shows you have a brain.
Utterly predictable degeneration to crudeness.grin Calling people disagreeing with you names really doesn't make you appear any more clever. Just makes you appear a juvenile, obnoxious brat. As for claiming people who disagree with you just regurgitate arguments they heard, I can only say if you're incapable of forming your own arguments, you don't have to ascribe the same deficiency to others.

Public lewdness even for heterosexuals is criminalized for reasons ranging from sexual exposure to minors to unsolicited sexual exposure and stimulation. I'm not here to debate it's merits - else, we could be here all day scrutinizing hundreds of laws and contradictions and precedents. The constitution, even in the most advanced democracies, is far from perfect and far from unanimous in public acceptance. Just stick to the one topic under discussion. Which is the effect gay people have on you and why you should get a vote on whether they can have legal unions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Public lewdness even for heterosexuals is criminalized for reasons ranging from sexual exposure to minors to unsolicited sexual exposure and stimulation. I'm not here to debate it's merits - else, we could be here all day scrutinizing hundreds of laws and contradictions and precedents. The constitution, even in the most advanced democracies, is far from perfect and far from unanimous in public acceptance. Just stick to the one topic under discussion. Which is the effect gay people have on you and why you should get a vote on whether they can have legal unions.

Now look here Obi don't derail the thread with retaliations and petty insults. You are not getting the point your opponent Sagamite is making. Its that you Kenobi are already making value judgements when you pronounce on what public acts are offensive and what are not?
If you are advocating that faggottry should be tolerated and even preached does even delineating the differences as between faggotry and normal sex in schools for example not expose children to disgusting 'acts of lewdness' in the eyes of the majority?
Wetin be private at the end of the day? cool
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2013
tensor777:

You may go ahead and advocate on all those topics you mentioned and most people would support you. However the proverbial red line is crossed when it comes to faggottry. Come to think of it what does society have to gain by directly or indirectly supporting homosexuality. undecided undecided undecided It can only be a precursor to the destruction of the family unit, the destruction or at best the deterioration of the moral fibre and public morality and the spread of dangerous diseases.
It would go far beyond whatever repulsive act goes on behind closed doors by a couple of queens.
So you think the family unit has been destroyed in say, Switzerland or Sweden or Italy or Australia or Japan? You think those countries are less moral than the exalted moral company of Nigeria and Somalia?grin(it's funny when the most corrupt country in Europe, Russia, also claims the morality stand in their anti-gay stance). You think there are diseases spread by homosexuality which aren't contracted through heterosexual unions?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
So you think the family unit has been destroyed in say, Switzerland or Sweden or Italy or Australia or Japan? You think those countries are less moral than the exalted moral company of Nigeria and Somalia?grin(it's funny when the most corrupt country in Europe, Russia, also claims the morality stand in their anti-gay stance). You think there are diseases spread by homosexuality which aren't contracted through heterosexual unions?
Lets wait and see what will happen in the long run to countries that agressively promote the faggott lifestyle. After all this postmodernist fad of homosexual advocacy has only taken off quite recently.

In the past however societies like Ancient Rome Greece and even Sodom and Gomorrah that have practised widespread faggottry have died off or been annihilated. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Obi1kenobi: Utterly predictable degeneration to crudeness.grin Calling people disagreeing with you names really doesn't make you appear any more clever. Just makes you appear a juvenile, obnoxious brat. As for claiming people who disagree with you just regurgitate arguments they heard, I can only say if you're incapable of forming your own arguments, you don't have to ascribe the same deficiency to others.

You are a person!

So what does "sexual exposure to minors to unsolicited sexual exposure and stimulation" do to you?

Removes your eyes? Or gives you cancer?

I thought you said if something does not harm you, it is not your business?

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
gothrones:

Oga Sagamite, the problem is that the majority does not have the right to withhold or grant civil rights to a minority. You can't vote on others' rights. It is unconstitutional.

Homosexual conducts are not civil rights!

Civil rights are subjective.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
dasparrow:

There is no week that goes by that we don't hear about yet another Nigerian pervert - home or abroad - who has sex.ually molested a young female child or yet another gang r8pe. Why are you people not speaking out viciously against these acts like you speak out against homosexuality? I really need to know. Could it be that it is because most Nigerian-bred men are guilty of child sex.ual molestation, r8pe and other forms of sex.ual harassment, that is why many of you choose to be quiet about it? What are you people doing about the lecturers in many Nigerian universities that have turned your adult daughters into ashawos demanding sex from them in exchange for grades?

Listen, you people should stop being hypocrites. May I remind you that those of you who are having sex with someone you are not legally married to do not stand a chance of making heaven. Funnily enough, that consists of most of you since the average Nigerian-bred male cannot keep his sex.ual urge in check. So don't for a minute think you are better than homosexuals in the eyes of God the Almighty. Keep that in mind.

So because there are paedophiles in Nigeria, we should accept homosexuality?

By accepting homosexuality, it would stop paedophiles?

What is the rubbish point you are making? Only faultless societies should have morals? The minute you have faults, drop all morals?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Strengths And Weaknesses Of Bola Ahmed TInubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.