Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share (6684 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
guys good evening

please help a brother hère.

i met a lady today through a friend of ours. we talked, laughed, ans shared son many things. i told hér i liked hér and wanted US to hook up. she told me she has a guy, i outrightly told her she is not yet thé property of thé guy until mariage.

each time she talked her hands always go near my dickpartment. and she leaned towards my chest on 2 occasions.

she dénied me her number but i secretly got it from héros phone.

guys please help your brother hère. i Know she has a boyfriend but i want her too.

please help me with hints.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by 2dice(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
...Girls wanna have Fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Adasun(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hint u said *Cat walk out of thread*
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Mumuuu: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
hisdiot! go hand take yore share out of the hiv she have na......hisdiot!!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by HCpaul(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well, it is the power of youthful lust that is worrying you. Must you date? Must you?

Ah! Angels will have many people to slap on the judgement day o.
Gently walk out of niddle jor.

6 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yes hint....she keeps repeating she has a guy to me but she seem sweet and portable to me.

you may have been in this position before. how did you succeed? what did u do+

help
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm, so you're encouraging her to cheat on her guy with you? Hope you won't be crying crocodile tears when the next guy convinces her that she's not your property either. Ponder about that one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
HIV condom is Thére. i always use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hmm, so you're encouraging her to cheat on her guy with you? Hope you won't be crying crocodile tears when the next guy convinces her that she's not your property either. Ponder about that one.
i know
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by jamex93(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
hahahahahahahahah

H.I.V is real brother, na d hint b dat

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gelengelen:
i know

Ok. So I'm guessing you're going to cross that bridge when you get to it, right? Good to know.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by donholy28(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
whenever u accomplish ur mission don't fail to alert us so one of us can go and collect our own share using d same technique... den u go know how her bf feels
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
donholy28:
whenever u accomplish ur mission don't fail to alert us so one of us can go and collect our own share using d same technique... den u go know how her bf feels
OK.....but you have not Saïd how i will succède in it

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. So I'm guessing you're going to cross that bridge when you get to it, right? Good to know.
yes dear
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
He doesn't even wantu date her...she's bn feeling hz d**k,he says...So,he wants to show her what's there 4 real.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Some people just keep thinking like seaweed. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Are you sure her hands went down there or you hallucinating? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 24, 2015
It is your type that would kill someone's husband just to be with his wife, from your write up the girl doesnt seem like a faithful kinda person but that doesnt mean you should take advantage of that. Moreover what do u mean by she can still be with you just because the guy has not married her? I assume youre still a small boy, cos if youre a man u wouldnt think like that in the first instance, would you want your gf or fiancee cheat on u just because you have not put a ring on it??

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by SweetTee(f): 4:21am On Oct 24, 2015
First of all, we need to stop referring to girls as "property", she belongs to herself. And OP, you need to respect the fact that she isn't in a relationship with you. Respect the boundaries, and you should make the right decision. If you want to sleep with her, ask her to break up with her boyfriend to be with you. Hope you make the right decision.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

He doesn't even wantu date her...she's bn feeling hz d**k,he says...So,he wants to show her what's there 4 real.

Lol, I hope it's worth it then
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Yes nah
By feeling his staff she has already crossed the line
he just wants to go all the way
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by gamaliel121(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2015
That's how somebody will be wanting to fucck your wife to oo...
Better chill oo..because what goes around comes around..

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2015
gamaliel121:
That's how somebody will be wanted to fucck your wife to oo...
Better chill oo..because what goes around comes around..
she is not married.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes nah By feeling his staff she has already crossed the line he just wants to go all the way
is not that i want to useless héros. no
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Lovetinz(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Buy her.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2015
techmart:
na national cake?
haha....no be national cake ooo
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2015
so boys no fit help me for romance section abi?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Lovetinz:
Buy her.
buy? no now
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by TushAnn(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Op don't mind all this people that are forming holier than thou. Next time if she touches you, just take a hint from Psquare(do me I do u) since a hint is what you want. If she touch you, you touch her back. if she rest her head on your chest you too follow up by starting the smooching.. Person just dey give u green light, u dey there dey dull ur style.

But when She'll come back and tell you you took advantage of her. no talk say na me give u hint o!

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by Gelengelen: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Adanna28:
Are you sure her hands went down there or you hallucinating? Smh.
it went Thérè. or do you néed pix
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share by RoastedCorn(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2015
TushAnn:
Op don't mind all this people that are forming holier than thou. Next time if she touches you, just take a hint from Psquare(do me I do u) since a hint is what you want. If she touch you, you touch her back. if she rest her head on your chest you too follow up by starting the smooching.. Person just dey give u green light, u dey there dey dull ur style.

But when She'll come back and tell you you took advantage of her. no talk say na me give u hint o!
idiaaaaaaaaat!!!! So that is how you have been cheating on your boyfriend . . . how will you feel if the guy in question is your fiance with another girl?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / Who is chenzen? / My Boyfriend Is Obsessed With His Late Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.