Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (56031 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
wtf! angry
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by danny301: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Gen. M. Buhari (Rtd).
2. Chief Audu Ogbeh
3. Malam Nuhu Ribadu
4. Prof. Dora Akunyili
5. Pastor. Tunde Bakare

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Redhot111(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
sambroose: Nobody dear ....but I tip this candidates
Aguiyi ironsi
Muritala
Zik
yara'dua
M.K.O
Which M.K.O? The international thief theif abi e get anoda 1?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by CLEANSLATE: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jega
oshiomole
sanusi
ribadu
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Muhammodu buhari

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Hogbemisola(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
jydemyke: Barrack Obama
Simple English, Pls.

@Topic
U can only vouch for urself.

But if u ask again, I would choose;
Faruq Lawal
Faruq Lawal
Faruq Lawal
Faruq Lawal
Faruq Lawal
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by keg90(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Were dey tested nd comfirmed?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by nairaarea: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
KEN SARO WIWA
GANI FAWHEMI
WILLIE OBIANO
OSHIOMOLE
LEDUM MITTEE
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by imsalus: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
The following respectable Nigerians can not be bribed or even sell their consences:

1. GEN MOHAMMADU BUHARI
2. JUSTICE AYO SALAMI
3. MALLAM NUHU RIBADU
4. GEN SALIU IBRAHIM
5. JUSTICE MUSTAPHA AKANBI
6.DR OBI EZEKWESILI.

Nigeria needs a team of the likes of these characters in our leadership train to make a edge in our national development and guarantted future for our children..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by dungdusugyang(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cmprehensivly: 1. Zygote wey dem just fertilize; 2. Foetus wey reach 7 to 9 month for Belle; 3. Picking wey stil dey cry nnye-nnye...; 4. Me ( D.D.G ); and 5. And all da daeth ppl dem, wey no fit talk or collect bride... Pt is, hope is on da leaders of 2moa. Datz if di'll be any. Tanx @Op.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by lertee(f): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Fishout: bisi akande (2)utomi (3)Ribadu (4)Okonjo
(5)my daddy
grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by whitecat007: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Buhari
Fashola
Bakare

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by imsalus: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
oshiomale can never be in the team because he has proved otherwise in the last national strike that concerned hike in the prize of petroleum products.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Sike(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Forza p: 1:none
2:none
3:none
4:none
5:none

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
nuhu ribadu
dora akunyili

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by MrMcJay(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
gazilion: Public Office Holders
1. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
2. Dora Akunyili
3. Oby Ezekwesili
4. Barth Nnaji
5. Oshiomhole (??)

Religious Leaders
1. W.F Kumuyi
2. E.A Adeboye
3. D. Oyedepo
4. Uma Ukpai
5. D.K Olukoya

Politicians
1. Bakare ()
2. Buhari (?)
3. Oshiomole ()
4. Ribadu (??)
5. Barth Nnaji (??)
The politicians have all got question marks...

It is unfortunate that some Nigerians have a very short memory. Is it not the same Oyedepo that went in company of others to visit Yar'Adua and were settled 100M? When he came back, he couldn't tell us what he saw.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Donmams(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ilaje44:

How are you sure Buhari is not corrupt? And please tell me what Muritala did for Nigeria that no other leaders have done. Bear in mind that this individual personally experienced the Muritala and Buhari/Idiagbon eras.

If you read some other posts on this thread, you would have heard the name of a very distinguished Nigerian mentioned. He alone has done a lot for the betterment of the general Nigerian populace and a lot of downtrodden Nigerians. Buhari and Muritala Ramat combined have not done a quarter of what he did while he was alive. Ofcourse I am talking of Chief Gani Fawehinmi. And there were and are more like him in the South.

Over 80% of the respondents have mentioned that Buhari cannot be bribed. I don't need a peep into his heart. His 30 years of Public Service is there for all to see.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by MyMouth(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
slim fit :
I love Buhari I doubt if even him would pass this test.

you mean say you fit get lever look buhari face go give am bribe? person way no dey laff sef.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Beync(f): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
There different types of bribes

In kind
In cash

Even if u find anyone who would pass these 2tests, what about

Nepotism
Favouritism and
Tribalism?

No politician cannot be bribed, Imo.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by bamssy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by tyor: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
The poster is certainly DRUNK.

Christopher Kolade that bought BRT buses for N67m under Sure-P project? and I have seen the the buses in Lagos, but I have NOT seen one in Ilorin, Osogbo, Akure, Kano, Awka, etc.

In a few years to come, some lunatic will also say the same about Prof Chinedu Nebo, Stella Oduah, Farouk Lawan, Patricia Etteh, etc

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by frankyychiji(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
wellmax: I think
1. Buhari.
2. Christopher Kolade
3. Earnest Shonekan
4. Justice Emmanuel Ayoola & Justice Mustapha Akanbi
5. Nuhu Ribadu
buhari shit. His atrocities at ptf stinks to d 7th heavens. And if Ribadu is not corrupt, how come he is now hobnobbing with those he said were criminals of international dimension? Rubbish!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
danny301: 1. Gen. M. Buhari (Rtd).
2. Chief Audu Ogbeh
3. Malam Nuhu Ribadu
4. Prof. Dora Akunyili
5. Pastor. Tunde Bakare

It shall be well wt u 4 mentioning Audu Ogbeh...other than Buhari,APC should try him out

Sound,smart,articulate,suave,urbane n has a good grasp of subject matter
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by solomon111(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donmams:
Over 80% of the respondents have mentioned that Buhari cannot be bribed. I don't need a peep into his heart. His 30 years of Public Service is there for all to see.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by adtiezy1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
phemmy88: 1. My Father
2. My Father
3. My Father
4. My Father
5. MyFather

...Now ...don't ask who My Faher is oo...dnt want him kidnapped..
your father get name?......who know am undecided undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by solomon111(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donmams:
Let's even agree for the sake of discourse that buhari can't be bribed,it does not mean he's good enough to lead Nigeria.
Would you mind telling us buhari's accomplishments when he was in power?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mipemi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibori
Obasanjo
Etteh
Farouk lawan
Jonathan

Our five most trusted leaders grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by ceejay80s(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Everybody get prìce
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by segebase(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Everyone have a PRICE!!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by solomon111(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
As far as am concerned,everybody,everywhere,has a price.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by tyor: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
tyor: The poster is certainly DRUNK.

Christopher Kolade that bought BRT buses for N67m under Sure-P project? and I have seen the the buses in Lagos, but I have NOT seen one in Ilorin, Osogbo, Akure, Kano, Awka, etc.

In a few years to come, some lunatic will also say the same about Prof Chinedu Nebo, Stella Oduah, Farouk Lawan, Patricia Etteh, etc

[size=15pt]Even the Pope will not survive (not collecting bribe) if appointed as a Minister in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by faithynuvo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. STella Oduah 2. Allison Madueke 3.Uncle Jonatha Eblele 4.Abacha. 5. jamb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.