Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (55986 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Alikaxon(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow! For me, the five leaders i know that can not take bribe are: 1 stella Odua. 2 Goodluck Jonathan. 3 Emmanue Uduaghan[Delta govnr]. 4 James Ibori. 5 Babangida. These guys ar really trustworthy, winks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mystical10: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
No no no no since i was born i have never seen nigerian leader that cannot be bribed. Brother have u see?...sister have su ee?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mystical10: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
No no no no since i was born i have never seen nigerian leader that cannot be bribed. Brother have u see?...sister have u see?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by honeric01(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
solomon111: Let's even agree for the sake of discourse that buhari can't be bribed,it does not mean he's good enough to lead Nigeria.
Would you mind telling us buhari's accomplishments when he was in power?
is this what the thread is about? Stay on course and dont try to turn the thread upside down as usual!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by dad007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Michael Sokoto: Chai! I've gone tru all d pages buh can't find d Otuoke clown as a nominee, even die-hard fans haven't nominated him either sad

Iz dis d signs of End-Time
grin grin grin grin grin grin nor b small tin ohhhhh....even buhari name plenty pass...dat means,we naija knows the truth but tribalism nor make us see road.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by bengoodcreature: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
1 Pr. E.A Adeboye
2 Pr. W.F Kumuyi
3 Pr. Immoniana
4 Pr. Benjamin
5 Mr. Sam O. Njoku

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by solomon111(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
honeric01:
is this what the thread is about? Stay on course and dont try to turn the thread upside down as usual!
Well,maybe you should also address donams who was trying to sell buhari to us as Nigeria's messiah.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by chucky234(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
israel007: 1. Farouk Lawal

2. Obasanjo

3. Tinubu

4. Suswan (benue governor)

5. Abacha

One of the most dreaded thieves in the history of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by odizeey(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
rabonni: why did this make front page even without comment ? lipsrsealed

please tell us how a topic makes front page.

pdp tyns na,ma topic wen I set quarell btw new school n oldschool music no enta na dis mtchhhwww.

Abeg my candidates are;
Ibori
Uduaghan
Obasanjo
Stela oduah
Tafawa balewa

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by dad007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sloan:

I think DEFINITELY but Pastor Kumuyi has a different calling and he probably will not be interested in Politics, the type that is being played in Nigeria. But in terms of POLITICAL leadership, out of the ones that have shown ANY type of interest and honestly without sentiments:

1. Buhari - for almost 30 years after being military president and in being in the public space, NO ONE has ever been able to mention his name in any corruption deal! Whereas there are lots of Nigerians who did not even complete 2 years in the public space and their corruption is blown right into the knowledge of the entire world.

2. Nuhu Ribadu - He is so incorruptible, he had LOTS of opportunities to STEAL money or just take stolen money - bribe (not stealing according to GEJ), rather he takes the entire $15 M to the CBN and reports the case and prosecutes the man involved. Never done in the history of Nigeria.

3. Tunde Bakare - You will probably have to kill him only to discover that he still refuses to take the money , steal it or accept the bribe.

4. Col. Umar - don't know much about him in the political space but in the public space he is one person who did not care if he disagreed with his people so far as he spoke the truth the way he saw it.

5. Governor Fashola - Given his pedigree, I would add his name here too. What is known of his lifestyle, his utterances and his performance does not suggest someone who is being bribed but I realize we will know more after he completes his tenure.
1000 likes

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Dean13(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
G

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by solomon111(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
lol @fashole
400million naira for 1MW of electricity,and someone is telling us he's not bribable.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
GEJ,stella oduah,farouk lawan,patricia etteh and tafa balogun the former IG...these are no nonsense people

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Monfulule: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Bad luck Jona.
2.mamangida.
3. Farulk layman.
4. Rojas okoroja
5. African salad abacha
6. Body tomas
no vex i don d required nomba, abi make i continue,if i continue i go finish till next 5yrs. grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by 2scorehigh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Dr. Pete ASUU
2. Mr. N.L.C. Onyeohi
3. Chief (Mrs) Customs Cotonou
4. Gen. Pol Ice

and the last but not the least

5. Alhaji Boko Hara
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by chucky234(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Alikaxon: Wow! For me, the five leaders i know that can not take bribe are: 1 stella Odua. 2 Goodluck Jonathan. 3 Emmanue Uduaghan[Delta govnr]. 4 James Ibori. 5 Babangida. These guys ar really trustworthy, winks.
What an intimidating and terrifying list you have there,imagine those 5 crafty thieves as members of FEC, it will take them just 24 days to loot the entire nation dry.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by hercules07: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Buhari
Oby Ezekwesili
Nuhu Ribadu
Sanusi

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Onwe101(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
ASUU chairman fergie!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by frankyychiji(f): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
There is no living Naija public servant that has no question to answer

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by otenku: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
BUHARI, RiBADU,BAKARE,,GANI,UMAR

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by guass(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
[size=88pt]NUHU RIBADU[/size][size=28pt]
is the only one in my mind.[/size]
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kumbalo(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
GEJ
Stella Oduah
Alinson Maduekwe
Reuben Abati
Oritsejafor

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by wengerjay(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nuhu Ribadu,reason being dat i read from the today's news dat EFCC refused to collect a sum of 15million dollars(abt #4.7billion)offered it as a bribe from James Ibori some years back.And Nuhu Ribadu was the Chairman of the EFCC then.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Dereformer(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Orikinla: 1. General Muhammad Buhari, retired, but not yet tired.

Buhari is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigerian history.

Go check out what that guy did with PDTF.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Subuhanalahi: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Myself
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
i think buhari before cannot accept bribe but buhari of now :-?? the way and manner he wants to get into power makes it seem as if he forgot to carry something. To me 'o'!. It is said the devil you know (may be pdp here) is better than the angel you dont know (may be apc here)

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by abacus(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
The great GMB.. May God please still make him clean and pious.

Others are Nuhu Ribadu, PTB .. etc

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by guass(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
[size=18pt]LONG LIVE[/size] [size=28pt]NUHU RIBADU![/size]
[size=18pt]LONG LIVE[/size][size=18pt]EFCC!![/size]
[size=18pt]LONG LIVE[/size] [size=16pt]THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!![/size]

[size=18pt]LONG LIVE[/size][size=58pt] NAIRALAND[/size]
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by frankyychiji(f): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
wengerjay: Nuhu Ribadu,reason being dat i read from the today's news dat EFCC refused to collect a sum of 15million dollars(abt #4.7billion)offered it as a bribe from James Ibori some years back.And Nuhu Ribadu was the Chairman of the EFCC then.
reason been dat Ribadu had his brief well spelt by OBJ. If dared go contrary, he will be a dead meat. Is he not same person dinning with Tinubu whom he said was a tif of inter dimention. Sori to disappoint u.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
RIBADU
BUHARI tested and trusted cool
chai Ribadu was bribed 15million dols and he kobalised. shocked i doff my hat. grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Josegun(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am sure of Buhari & Bisi Akande. I have reservation for other part of the country.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't there is any, it is just that the categories of bribe will differs,

no one of them is aspiring to aso rock all because of selfless service, i can go on and on in my explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.