Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi (11365 Views)

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
seunkom1: to b candid, im a christian what the man said is not politically incorrect. No where in christianity are we encouraged to go to isreal for pilgrimage. most of us christian are looking at it from d view that muslim do go to mecca, which i belive we are just imitating, and it doesnt guarantee u eternal life. Besides the injustice jews show to palestinians no God fearing christian will support it.
pls just my view, no tongue lashing.

U are entitled to ur opinion, GEJ is entitled to exercising his religious right. Wia did bible tell u to use phone?

U ppl are sick! Do u know d essence of pilgrimmage? It lifts d spirit, it makes real those stories u av been hearing in d bible which u myt av been doubting if they wia real. Goodluck has d right to strenghten his faith which is one of d advantages of dis pilgrimage.

From Israel they are going to Rome and also Greece. Am sure muslims won't be insulted when they go to Rome but insulted when in Israel dia sworn enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by lincolnj88: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Delafruita: some people just cant shield their ignorance.am certain you and almost every other person dt commented on this thread didnt even finish reading the write-up.his criticism isnt from a religious standpoint,rather it is from a political viewpoint.which is why he began by saying a journey to isreal isnt a cardinal principle in christianty as is mecca to muslims.the crux of the matter is that since nigeria claims to recognize palestine,a jamboree to isreal is like saying one thing and doing another.no nigerian president or head of state has visited isreal for obvious reasons and same applies to almost every nation that recognizes palestine.if pilgrimage to isreal were to be a cumpulsion on christians,it would have been a different thing but it isnt so by visiting isreal,our president has negated our policy on palestine.its simple as that which is why Gumi described Jonathan as a bad politician

Men you are the biggest fool d world has ever known

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by arsenalwenger: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
seunkom1: to b candid, im a christian what the man said is not politically incorrect. No where in christianity are we encouraged to go to isreal for pilgrimage. most of us christian are looking at it from d view that muslim do go to mecca, which i belive we are just imitating, and it doesnt guarantee u eternal life. Besides the injustice jews show to palestinians no God fearing christian will support it.
pls just my view, no tongue lashing.
Nairaland should always request for date of birth before allowing new members. U had better read ur post and edit this thrash.

Do u knw the numbers of times Mohammed went to war before establishing Islam or the number of times he instigated hate among the judeao-christians and the Arabs? Pls think about the past atrocities of ur prophet and leave Jonathan alone.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by mrking3(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Awakulowo2: I don't think Gumi is making any sense here. GEJ is a Christian and he can visit the holy land as a Christian and the President of the most populous Black Nation. The only problem here is the number of ibos that travelled with him. ibos are there for their selfish interest, ask Stella Oduah. The ibos should have travelled as biafrans not as Nigerians.
you made sense abnitio! but killed the later part with your myopic view point!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
I've carefully read the article from the beginning to the end and also read everybody's comments.

One thing I've discovered is that some religious bigots have however sworn to their ancestors who were chronic muslims that they will for ever Islamize Nigeria and also tagged Nigeria as an Islamic country,tufiakwa!

If that's what and why they wanted power to be shifted to the North,I'll however not support their course by God's grace,shame to Gumi or whatever he calls his stinking and meaningless name.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2013
ebenezer4o2: I've carefully read the article from the beginning to the end and also read everybody's comments.

One thing I've discovered is that some religious bigots have however sworn to their ancestors who were chronic muslims that they will for ever Islamize Nigeria and also tagged Nigeria as an Islamic country,tufiakwa!

If that's what and why they wanted power to be shifted to the North,I'll however not support their course by God's grace,shame to Gumi or whatever he calls his stinking and meaningless name.

Some of us are insisting that we don't have anything in common with the Jihardists!

We must as a matter of necessarily and urgency, draw our boundaries.
Let them have their Islamic Republic while we have our free republic or republics as the case maybe.

If we succeed to prevent them from taking over in 2015, for how long shall we continue to do that?
One day they will get power and use our resources to deal ruthlessly with us (some of us may not be here by then).
It is a duty we owe our next generation.

I am from the Biafran side, the Odua, Middle Belt and Niger Delta must do what is necessary now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gumi, how market?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Awakulowo2:
I don't think Gumi is making any sense here. GEJ is a Christian and he can visit the holy land as a Christian and the President of the most populous Black Nation. The only problem here is the number of ibos that travelled with him. ibos are there for their selfish interest, ask Stella Oduah. The ibos should have travelled as biafrans not as Nigerians.
thanks for da fractional n miniature sense u @least made today!
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by mensdept: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
What plans does this "Sheik" have for developing his state or town? What is his idea of growing the economy and having world class structures similar to the ARABS in Dubai and Saudi Arabia, places I know he has frequented many times.

If he has no serious ideas, he should shut up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by charlos14: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
This is the reason i hate mthafvckers like this muslim a55hole....... The president is Christian and he is free to do what he pleases... If you don't like Israeli go climb a fvcking tree

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Mekateka: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Desric:
Nigerians will never cease to amuse me, of what purpose does GEJ tourist visit to Israel serve his Religious belief? It is a known fact from time immemorial that Muslims all over the world as a matter of compulsion in fulfilment of the laws and demands of Islam must visit their holy land of Makkah if they can afford it, just like baptism is to the Christian fold.
What the President and his cohorts have done is a big show of shame and disgrace, if he so loved to visit that land, he should have done that quietly and not in this jamboree and wasteful nature. If I may ask, who sponsored this journey and who approved the bill? Anyway, its like the Igbos are part of this jewish tribe, because they are always dependant like parasites, not having a say of their own always hiding under someone's cover, Hypocrisy, Mediocrity and sycophancy is their birthright and trade mark. Nigeria must be better someday if we do not break and divide that's my believe.
go get another HEAD. this one you are carrying is very BAD

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Arysexy:

U are entitled to ur opinion, GEJ is entitled to exercising his religious right. Wia did bible tell u to use phone?

U ppl are sick! Do u know d essence of pilgrimmage? It lifts d spirit, it makes real those stories u av been hearing in d bible which u myt av been doubting if they wia real. Goodluck has d right to strenghten his faith which is one of d advantages of dis pilgrimage.

From Israel they are going to Rome and also Greece.Am sure muslims won't be insulted when they go to Rome but insulted when in Israel dia sworn enemy
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Remarkable: 4:48am On Oct 28, 2014
"... to respect everyone" ... by chopping off their heads as BH has been doing to northern Christians? (the boys school they target not long ago?)

Christians don't vote for Buhari while moslems up north voted GEJ, like there are no Christians up north?

are you trying to insult our sensibilities?

Wsdm:

And how have you demonstrated that?
In 2011 presidential election; Jonathan got more than 24% votes from the Muslim dominated North and Buhari a Muslim got virtually nothing from the Christian dominated South.
Check all the posts by Muslims all over the social media; no single Muslim insults JESUS( may God bless him), compare it to the Christians that hurl insults not even to the Prophet MUHAMMAD( may the Peace and blessings of God be on Him) but to ALLAH ostensibly showing DEEP hatred to the Muslims. We know that very few of you can really tolerate people of other faith. But the Muslims have been taught to respect everyone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Remarkable: 4:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Nigeria also supports the Israelis agitation.... so what's the noise about?

Delafruita:
ur post shows that you lack knowledge of middle east politics.its as simple s this,isreal and palestine have their issues and nigeria supports the palestinean agitation.its one thing to have foreign relations with isreal while its another for our president to visit isreal on a pilgrimage in a capital city that is one of the major reasons for the discord between isreal and palestine.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by karlmax2: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
Spencer Dark
Look at all of them laughing in israel... When I've been ahome for 4months now, my future and career is being deliberately delayed. This man just has to go 2015, I once supported him fully, but he has had enough of that seat. And to my fellow 'christians', I hope you all won't make noise if one day a muslim man sits there and takes his fellow muslim governors and members of his cabinet to mecca on a tour such as this. I hope you all won't cry foul and say he is too islamic to be your president. Has God so forgotten and left nigeria that they all have to go to israel to look for him?.. How much have and will they spend on this tourism, for staying there up to a week?. When they come back they tell ASUU there's no money because they prefer to spend on frivolities like this, and luxuries like armoured cars. If they are all this religious, why can't God protect them and secure their supposed threatened life, why do they need armoured cars? You set up a 3-man panel to investigate someone you're travelling with the next day, why won't you give the panel 2weeks!, They keep deceiving the masses
keep waiting for gej.if I may ask why do you have or voted a state governor.maybe your state and local government is for decoration.the problem of some of u ignorant youths is lack of education.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by joseph1832(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2014
atlwireles:
He speaks for millions of muslim in this country and Apc e-rats agree with him. This was their country till Jonah came along.
Oh! So Nigeria is just a country for both christians and muslims right?.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by seannopo(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2014
incoherent
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by bjdon: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2014
The only thing that surprises me about this statement is that some people are surprised. Many of you young people simply don't understand what Nigeria used to be like. You've lived through the Obasanjo and GEJ era. Anybody over 40 understands fully well that Nigeria used to be like in the 70's, 80's and 90's. The Northern Muslims reigned supreme. Arabic inscriptions were on Federal govt properties and the national currency. Major meeting in the Army were conducted in Hausa. When young people come on here and make comments like 'Religion does not matter just competence' blah blah I laugh at their naivety.

Thank you Shiek Gumi for showing these young naive southerners EXACTLY how northern Muslims think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
bjdon:
The only thing that surprises me about this statement is that some people are surprised. Many of you young people simply don't understand what Nigeria used to be like. You've lived through the Obasanjo and GEJ era. Anybody over 40 understands fully well that Nigeria used to be like in the 70's, 80's and 90's. The Northern Muslims reigned supreme. Arabic inscriptions were on Federal govt properties and the national currency. Major meeting in the Army were conducted in Hausa. When young people come on here and make comments like 'Religion does not matter just competence' blah blah I laugh at their naivety.

Thank you Shiek Gumi for showing these young naive southerners EXACTLY how northern Muslims think.
My broda am one of your witnesses!
Ahmadu Bello set the pace for this insanity among hausafulanis. He created a mythical superpower software and installed it in their brains forever that they are born to rule provided they are muslims from the North!
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2014
noblezone:

Some of us are insisting that we don't have anything in common with the Jihardists!

We must as a matter of necessarily and urgency, draw our boundaries.
Let them have their Islamic Republic while we have our free republic or republics as the case maybe.

If we succeed to prevent them from taking over in 2015, for how long shall we continue to do that?
One day they will get power and use our resources to deal ruthlessly with us (some of us may not be here by then).
It is a duty we owe our next generation.

I am from the Biafran side, the Odua, Middle Belt and Niger Delta must do what is necessary now!
words of wisdom. Wish odua would know and learn. Please spread this message as far as you can..
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2014
atlwireles:

The Jamboree, are billions we spend sending Muslims to mecca yearly. The day we break this country up, 95% of Muslims will stop going to Mecca. Because that jamboree stops.
word. You could'nt have said it better to that balls_in_the_brain stupe..
#split nigeria now
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by FearGodinall: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2014
That's the mind set of an average moslem and this will always result to unrest in the entity called nigeria till we do the needful.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by achi4u(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Femolacaster:
Although i am not a Gej fan, but to be candid, this Gumi is mentally deranged. Didn't Yaradua go for hajj as well as Atiku. Let that eediot know that Nigeria is not an islamic state.
But you and me should know that they owned Nigeria thatz why their Arabic inscription is bedded in our currency.
Biafra is the sure way out for me as an Igboman.
Other sections of the country can continue.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by achi4u(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2014
dozzybaba:
I have two question for this gworo man.

Sheik Gumi, please tell us where to find Abu sheikau.

Sheik gumi, how many Christian throats did you hold up in high heavens after slitting them and shouting Allahu akbar.
Very dangerous questions...
where is dat Ogbanje Gumi man? As if ya'adua and his muslim actors no go Mecca wearing white curtain like Ndi nwuru anwu.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by unclejb2(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
noblezone:
Jonathan Has assaulted The Sensibilities of Muslims by Visiting Jerusalem-Gumi

Respected Kaduna based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has said that President Jonathan's pilgrimage to Israel has assaulted the sensibilities of Muslims and in his opinion shows that President Jonathan is not a good Christian.

Read his views below

JONATHAN IN ISRAEL

I am not a keen political commentator probably because my brain also filters information through the prism of religion, but I definitely now believe that Mr. Jonathan is neither a politician nor does he mean well for other Nigerians.

His ‘tourism’ to Israel is a big political blunder, I said tourism because its never in the annals of true Christianity to partake pilgrimage as it’s a cardinal tenets of Islam to go on such pilgrimage to three most Ancient mosques in the World. In a hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Huraira, the prophet – peace be upon him was quoted as saying: “No religious journey is allowed except to three mosques”. They are the Makkah mosque, the Medina mosque and the Jerusalem mosque.

Nigeria along with many other African and world countries has sided with the plight of the Palestinians that were forced out of their homeland, killed and scattered. There are still Palestinian refugees in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and all over the world. They are prevented from entering their mother land just because it was confiscated by the Western powers with Israel used as a ‘front’. It’s a share case of colonization with expulsion of the rightful occupants. For this reason no Nigerian president in the past, Muslim or Christian has visited Israel in order not to honor such injustice.

Today Nigeria riddled with insurmountable political, economic and social problems, our least priority is a state visit to a controversial state where human suffering is the norm of the day. What do we stand to gain from Israel? For one, the Jews -I am saying this without any prejudice- are traditionally known to be misers while we African are seldom not beggars. Charity is not in there lexicon. Jesus – alaihis Salam- has condemned them in the most explicable terms no other human has done. ‘Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?’M't:23:33.
In the Quran, Jews were also cursed with misery and lowliness; they can only parasite on other nations to survive and on Allah’s mercy on occasions. Allah said: “ Shame is pitched over them (Like a tent) wherever they are found, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah and from men; they draw on themselves wrath from Allah, and pitched over them is (the tent of) destitution. This because they rejected the Signs of Allah, and slew the prophets in defiance of right; this because they rebelled and transgressed beyond bounds”. Q3/112

Notherless the Quran in fairness said “Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. “ Q3/113.

What concern us now, is that Jonathan has succumbed to the pressure to support the Jews at the detriment of the oppressed Palestinians and the teaming millions of Nigerians living under the most appalling conditions, our children out of schools, and the ostentatious life style of his ministers, cronies and oil thieves.

If Jonathan wants religious peace in Nigeria, his visit to a religiously controversial state is a mistake. The message is that he is insensitive to Muslim’s sensibility. There is share recklessness in such an adventure. Truly Islam has enjoined Muslims to interact, mutually benefit with the Jews in business and marriage. Muslims are allowed to eat their food, therefore it should be understood that the Muslim’s apathy towards them is because of Zionism and the plight of their fellow Muslims. The Jewish experience is Spain under the Muslim rule is well documented. They prefer Muslim’s treatment to the Christians. Even in recent history what the German Nazi did to the Jews cannot be effaced.

My advice to Israel is that they should not interfere with Nigerian problems, treat Mr. Jonathan as a simple tourist. As I also beseech them to facilitate Muslims going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem as instructed by the prophet of Mercy.

May Allah protect us from all evil! Amin.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/jonathan-has-assaulted-the-sensibilities-of-muslims-by-visiting-jerusalem-gumi
this guy is an epileptic slowpoke. I guess a goat sucked his dick last night and he woke up feeling like.....he is the latest mad man in town!
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by superstar1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
The senility of Gumi has reached a new crescendo.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by JEITO: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
There should be a thickline btw religion and politics and a respected religious leader like him should learn to be wise with the words he speak so as not to mislead certain adherents.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by dealslip(f): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wsdm:

No Muslim hurl direct insult to an elderly Christians in the age of Gumi. That shows the level of training and self discipline between the two.
Back to the issue; If Jonathan visits that place on personal religious ground, no problem. But his entourage is pointing at STATE-PILGRIMS-VISITS. And this should concern the adherents of other faiths because , he is not the president of a particular religion.

The president is still a Christian. He is free to visit anywhere recognised as the cradle of Christianity whether, Jerusalem or Rome. Has he lost his freedom to religion becos he is now president. Stop looking for irrelevant reason. Who fought the other Muslim president when they went to Mecca. Gumi should stop fanning the embers of religious tensions. The country is at a boiling point. Because of this baseless write up of his, many people may lose their lives before the week runs out in some northern state. Let every country take care of its problem. Don't disturb Nigeria because of religious affiliation.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by jude33084(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Delafruita:
some people just cant shield their ignorance.am certain you and almost every other person dt commented on this thread didnt even finish reading the write-up.his criticism isnt from a religious standpoint,rather it is from a political viewpoint.which is why he began by saying a journey to isreal isnt a cardinal principle in christianty as is mecca to muslims.the crux of the matter is that since nigeria claims to recognize palestine,a jamboree to isreal is like saying one thing and doing another.no nigerian president or head of state has visited isreal for obvious reasons and same applies to almost every nation that recognizes palestine.if pilgrimage to isreal were to be a cumpulsion on christians,it would have been a different thing but it isnt so by visiting isreal,our president has negated our policy on palestine.its simple as that which is why Gumi described Jonathan as a bad politician

Base on his views I believe you are correct.

Going to isreal is not a religious believe of the Christians

As long as we recognize Palestine as a state, visiting Isreal at this time will undermind that policies( unless they have changed it o)
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by jude33084(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
dealslip:

The president is still a Christian. He is free to visit anywhere recognised as the cradle of Christianity whether, Jerusalem or Rome. Has he lost his freedom to religion becos he is now president. Stop looking for irrelevant reason. Who fought the other Muslim president when they went to Mecca. Gumi should stop fanning the embers of religious tensions. The country is at a boiling point. Because of this baseless write up of his, many people may lose their lives before the week runs out in some northern state. Let every country take care of its problem. Don't disturb Nigeria because of religious affiliation.

Gumi I think has emphasize the political aspect of the trip not the religious side.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nctrice(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Delafruita:
some people just cant shield their ignorance.am certain you and almost every other person dt commented on this thread didnt even finish reading the write-up.his criticism isnt from a religious standpoint,rather it is from a political viewpoint.which is why he began by saying a journey to isreal isnt a cardinal principle in christianty as is mecca to muslims.the crux of the matter is that since nigeria claims to recognize palestine,a jamboree to isreal is like saying one thing and doing another.no nigerian president or head of state has visited isreal for obvious reasons and same applies to almost every nation that recognizes palestine.if pilgrimage to isreal were to be a cumpulsion on christians,it would have been a different thing but it isnt so by visiting isreal,our president has negated our policy on palestine.its simple as that which is why Gumi described Jonathan as a bad politician
my Brother,n haven read that statement of his twice with the hope of seeing how Gumi was not bringing politics into religion, I still could not see it that way! Gumi got it all wrong by equating GEJ Pilgrimage to a State Visit! In other word, if Gumi said all of this because a Nigerian Christian president visited Israel at such a time like this, what else would he say if a Nigerian Christian President makes a state visit to Israel at such a time like this...? it is on this context I come to agree that Gumi only made this statement to instigate his fellow Muslims against the president of the country!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Blackfire(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
islam is a religion of peace,sharia is good for u,and bros moha is ur prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law / Shehu Sani Tells Acting IGP, Adamu Next Line Of Action / Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.