Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi (11366 Views)

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
[size=18pt]Sheik Gumi and all the host of demonic angels against GEJ
die die, die[/size]

I say fall down and die eeeee

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by mike404(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
GBAWE I HAIL THEE
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua: [size=18pt]Sheik Gumi and all the host of demonic angels against GEJ
die die, die[/size]

Goodluck has given this people high blood pressure for ever. Look at a Nigerian president at temple mount cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cool

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by IleIfe2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lmao. Plus GEJ and Gumi, gbogbo won, dem be were. Birds of a feather, insult the sensibilities of muslims in a conflict that has absolutely nothing to do with the negro race (Palestine vs Israel). Injustice yes it is, but trying to sensationalise the visit to Israel using religious sentiments is highly deplorable and playing to the gallery.

What should then be the reaction of other Nigerians whose friends and family have been lost to Allahu-Akbar chanting youths when they see pictures of Nigerian leaders performing Hajj or or juma prayers. It went on for years, about 40 i guess. Birds of a feather. Awon were gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua: [size=18pt]Sheik Gumi and all the host of demonic angels against GEJ
die die, die[/size]

SHEIK GUMI power! Powerless power eeee!

Gudluck power! Super power eeeeee!

Every demonic gumi spirit in d north brainwashing and causing religious division, SUMERSAULT AND DIE! IJN! Die! Die!! Die!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
poor things!
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by EmperorAugustus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
What is his, Gumi, opinion on the activities of Boko Haram in northern Nigeria? sad

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hausa/fulani are d problem and d bane of Nigeria nd nobody shld pretend abt it. because of dis rubbish dey are doing, we will make sure dat GEJ remains in office till 2019. Let dem open d gates of hell if dey like to!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
EmperorAugustus: What is his, Gumi, opinion on the activities of Boko Haram in northern Nigeria? sad

They are provoking his eroticism

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua: Some more

Chai see my presido on RABBI cap hahahahaha! SHEIK GUMI go commit suicide walai!

Gej shud make this a routine! Let the haters of jews and christians die! Shebi they wia told jews and christians are alwiya(friend) and shud not be friend with them? Dats y d he-goat want us to hate israel bc the koran said so.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by naijaking1: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
I love this thread. The powerless christian majority in Nigeria shall rise up one day. Ojukwu will be smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
These jihadists get so uncomfortable wen a southerner is in power. Wen OBJ was prezident, dey rose up nd declared sharia rule jst to rubbish his govt. Now GEJ anoda southerner is in power nd dey are shaking everywhere with boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Honestly we cannot hand over dis country to d hausa/fulani very soon because of d way things are going. After 2019, GEJ shld hand over to either d MB or SE. D hausa/fulani hav a hidden agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
I knew that this Jerusalem trip and all the fanfare attached to it is maunly politics.

This guys ain't seen nothing yet.

I said it here that when the time fir politics come, GEJ will sit down and play politics with them. Now is the time.

First was National conference. Now, aligning with israel.

The mallams up North are sitting on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by sheniqua: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Meanwhile una don see this thread where katsina state is building 34 mosques with N350 million of state money
They moved it to the Islamic section from politics to kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/1493132/katsina-build-34-mosques-n359

That is the mentality of the people we share a country with
Make una click and comment there

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Wsdm: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
noblezone:

While Jesus teaches us to love those who hate us, Mohammed taught his people to hate those who love them!
This is what we are saying, that something is fundamentally wrong with the religion of Islam!

And how have you demonstrated that?
In 2011 presidential election; Jonathan got more than 24% votes from the Muslim dominated North and Buhari a Muslim got virtually nothing from the Christian dominated South.
Check all the posts by Muslims all over the social media; no single Muslim insults JESUS( may God bless him), compare it to the Christians that hurl insults not even to the Prophet MUHAMMAD( may the Peace and blessings of God be on Him) but to ALLAH ostensibly showing DEEP hatred to the Muslims. We know that very few of you can really tolerate people of other faith. But the Muslims have been taught to respect everyone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by henchamb(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desric: Nigerians will never cease to amuse me, of what purpose does GEJ tourist visit to Israel serve his Religious belief? It is a known fact from time immemorial that Muslims all over the world as a matter of compulsion in fulfilment of the laws and demands of Islam must visit their holy land of Makkah if they can afford it, just like baptism is to the Christian fold.
What the President and his cohorts have done is a big show of shame and disgrace, if he so loved to visit that land, he should have done that quietly and not in this jamboree and wasteful nature. If I may ask, who sponsored this journey and who approved the bill? Anyway, its like the Igbos are part of this jewish tribe, because they are always dependant like parasites, not having a say of their own always hiding under someone's cover, Hypocrisy, Mediocrity and sycophancy is their birthright and trade mark. Nigeria must be better someday if we do not break and divide that's my believe.
if you know me better you will that I hardly reply fo.ols but let me answer u. Since time immemorial Christians go on primigage to Israel. So what d crap are you saying.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by ITbomb(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
It is a very big blunder for GEJ as a leader of a member of Organization of Islamic Nations to visit an anti islamic nation .
And very confusing indeed
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
sheniqua: Meanwhile una don see this thread where katsina state is building 34 mosques with N350 million of state money
They moved it to the Islamic section from politics to kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/1493132/katsina-build-34-mosques-n359

That is the mentality of the people we share a country with
Make una click and comment there

That is d problem. In d east individuals build church and hand over to d community but up north, Govt use public fund to build mosques, send muslims to mecca and sponsor marriage for divorcees not considering the christians and ppl of other faith who r indigenes of those states.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Wsdm: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Arysexy: May thunder strike that terorist called Gumi down. He is a big FOOL! God punish his mouth. Animal!

Wia was d bastard when abacha, ibb, abdusalam, yaradua, atiku, namadi and most muslim head of states dat have been going to mecca and stone throwing jamboree claded on white towel and trecking on foot to mount arafat and these disgusting scenes are shown to d world on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc as president of Nigeria? So he doesn't know we xtians are insulted by watching such islamic rituals and our country been potrayed as an islamic country?

Wia was d he-goat when d military head of state smuggled Nigeria into organisation of islamic countries OIC? Is Nigeria an islamic country? Our sensibility as christians not insulted?

Mehn, dis fake unity we r preaching is just an effort in futility. I know ds animals uip north see Nigeria as dia right and can yarn as they like. This kind of utterance is enough to arrest d bastard for questioning. If ur religion hate jews u can't force us to hate the source of our religion.

And for the air heads questioning y igbos are much on d entourage, y not question y hausas are much in mecca pilgrimage? How many igbo did u see in mecca? Igbos are 99% christians and as such shud be much in any christian gathering.
But have you not been taught that the Israelites are not Christians? And they even boast of killing 'your Christ'? Could you please stop associating Christians to the Jews on religious ground and instead on a master and slave relationship. How ill you people think!
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
ITbomb: It is a very big blunder for GEJ as a leader of a member of Organization of Islamic Nations to visit an anti islamic nation .

Did you say blunder?

Me think it was smart!

Nigeria is not an Islamic country.

Perhaps it may become after Biafra is gone!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Arysexy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Wsdm:
But have you not been taught that the Israelites are not Christians? And they even boast of killing 'your Christ'? Could you please stop associating Christians to the Jews on religious ground and instead on a master and slave relationship. How ill you people think!

And why does it pain you that christians associate with israel? Christianity root is from israel so take ur muhammed induced hatred else wia. U can't force us to hate israel. Shebi bc of d hatred muhamed instructed u lots to stop facing jerusalem to pray rather to face mecca?

Gumi and muslims can't force us to hate Israel! QED!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by blacksta(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please say no to Hausa president enough is enough - please say no to retrogression. I am not a fan of GEJ but i prefer he remains president. Southern president please for the next 50 years

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by ITbomb(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
Hausa/fulani are d problem and d bane of Nigeria nd nobody shld pretend abt it. because of dis rubbish dey are doing, we will make sure dat GEJ remains in office till 2019. Let dem open d gates of hell if dey like to!
I have always said that my vote remains with GEJ , not because of any good work but cos one fool did say that if GEJ wins 2015 , then the north will splits from Nigeria .
As usual , vote APC or whatever at LGA n State but GEJ at National
If we allow Northerners to rule for 30 years undisturbed , why the tantrums when a SS is President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by IleIfe2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
ITbomb: It is a very big blunder for GEJ as a leader of a member of Organization of Islamic Nations to visit an anti islamic nation .

Nigeria is not an Islamic country. IBB did his thing the way GEJ is doing his. they don't give a damn as long as it benefits them.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by Delafruita(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
ikwere militant: you re funy becos u hoples muslims dnt lyk isreal our presidnt shud nt go dia.by d way whic nation u said recorgze palestine.dat ur plan wit buhari wil nt work for ur info isreal has a comonwealth in nija nd dat is d xtians.so u nd ur mad dog gumi can take a free dive into d lagoon.palestine my foot.useles pepl
ur post shows that you lack knowledge of middle east politics.its as simple s this,isreal and palestine have their issues and nigeria supports the palestinean agitation.its one thing to have foreign relations with isreal while its another for our president to visit isreal on a pilgrimage in a capital city that is one of the major reasons for the discord between isreal and palestine.
Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by mike404(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Prof Corruption: poor things!
HEHEgringrin BOKO ARE RAMS SUPPORTERS DON DEY INVADE THIS THREAD SMALL SMALL

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by CircleOfWilis: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
the man Gumi is rite, y shld GEJ identify himsef with israel, he repreent ol najerians whr eva he goes.....infct he hs no rite to practice any religion whatsoeva as the president.

He can do odawise only if he is a muslim, dt is wht our Book says!

ONE NAJERIA!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Assaulted The Sensibilities Of Muslims By Visiting Jerusalem-gumi by CircleOfWilis: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
blacksta: Please say no to Hausa president enough is enough - please say no to retrogression. I am not a fan of GEJ but i prefer he remains president. Southern president please for the next 50 years
50yrs? in ur wild dreamz

rule for 50yrs and north wil rule for 200yrs, we no hw to cling onto power once its in our hands...mind u

ONE NAJERIA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls-Off Budget Presentation To N'Assembly For 'Security Reasons' / Defence Headquarters Debunks Alleged Sack Of CDS, Olonisakin, Naval Chief / VP Osinbajo Visits Koton Karfe, Kogi, Inspects Area Affected By Recent Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.