Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Well Guys Lets Be Honest - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Guys Lets Be Honest (5380 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

Perhaps we should even stop shaving hair from our armpits and vaginas. After all our ancestors didnt do it.
If you don't wnat the trouble of going hunting through the bush, perhaps you shouldnt even be in the bush in the first place
roflmao good suggestion cheesy
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Sisikill: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

True AFRICAN beauty.

Even Britney Spears once tried it. grin cheesy grin

Is there a black Britney Spears, now?

Surely a white woman won't be trying out something considered true African beauty!

I mean they are the superior race. . . a race the rest of us are trying to become lipsrsealed
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She appreciates true African beauty even in her malady. tongue tongue

y should she?is she not satisfied wt their own beauty?wat is it about the white womans beauty does she not appreciate?dat is not appreciated by her
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
stillwater:

, Was only trying to reply your foolish analogy!!!!!!! tongue

Temper temper!!!!
Don't tell me i touched a sore nerve.
Blimey. . . .Don't despair because HELP is here. . . . . .Scrape everything from the roots and grow em back again and u should be fyne. tongue

Queenisha:

really?
So the African woman's hair is now adifferent species than yours?
tori repete!
as malodorous as the BO and MO on the other thread?

Don't play dice with me. . . . .I meant their natural hair after being subjected to all brands of hair-relaxers and toxic chemicals.

Lets come to a conclusion. . . .
Do u agree Black Women go the extra-mile to look like White Women??
I mean: Blonde wig, contact lenses, skin-bleaching cream and long hair??
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

Perhaps we should even stop shaving hair from our armpits and vaginas. After all our ancestors didnt do it.
If you don't wnat the trouble of going hunting through the bush, perhaps you shouldnt even be in the bush in the first place

Let's throw away our roll ons and stink up the place afterall queen Amina didn't use any.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
I think the simple solution is this : ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY Sad

Im fine with this grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Temper temper!!!!
Blimey. . . .Don't despair because HELP is here. . . . . .Scrape everything from the roots and grow em back again and u should be fyne. tongue

Don't play dice with me. . . . .I meant their natural hair after being subjected to all brands of hair-relaxers and toxic chemicals.

I meantBlonde wig, contact lenses, skin-bleaching cream and[b] long hair[/b]??
cheiii, some black women do have natural long hair you know cheesy
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Temper temper!!!!

I meantBlonde wig, contact lenses, skin-bleaching cream and long hair??

do u agree that d white women go extra mile to look like a balck woman wink if u think im lying ,y not ask alicia keys that plaits her hairs like d africans wink
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
Sisikill:

Is there a black Britney Spears, now?

Surely a white woman won't be trying out something considered true African beauty!

I mean they are the superior race. . . a race the rest of us are trying to become lipsrsealed
So it was all about inferiority complex? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
ibkaye:

cheiii, some black women do have natural long hair you know cheesy
exactly! I don't know why he won't listen.  
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

Let's throw away our roll ons and stink up the place afterall queen Amina didn't use any.

Lol!!!! cheesy
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Temper temper!!!!

I meantBlonde wig, contact lenses, skin-bleaching cream and long hair??

If iya hannibal's hair stinks tell her to wash very well after the relaxer.
Tell her to go for a wash often.
Permed hair should not stink.
Most of those your white chics also perm their hair in case you don't know.
Smelly hair has to do with hygiene not the color of the hair.
I wonder the type of girls you've been moving with.
Lastweek they had PO
now they have HO
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
What concerns Alicia Keys in this mess. She's half black. Nothing special about her plaiting her hair
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

What concerns Alicia Keys in this mess. She's half black. Nothing special about her plaiting her hair

is she not white skinned?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

do u agree that d white women go extra mile to look like a balck woman wink if u think im lying ,y not ask alicia keys that plaits her hairs like d africans wink

Alicia Keys is bi-racial, her Dad is Jamaican. tongue

Queenisha:

If iya hannibal's hair stinks tell her to wash very well after the relaxer.
Tell her to go for a wash often.
Permed hair should not stink.
Most of those your white chics also perm their hair in case you don't know.
Smelly hair has to do with hygiene not the color of the hair.
I wonder the type of girls you've been moving with.
Lastweek they had PO
now they have HO

Still clutching at straws??
Hair discolouration is also a hygiene issue?

The kinda babes i am moving with?? I date white chics.
I gave up on Black women 8 years ago.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by omoge(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
eyaa,  cry to Queenisha tori

now he will go abt trying to win another black woman, pray they refuse his sorry azz. men will always be men.
those weaven on cannibal was talking abt, do you know the reason why they do it ? to make them look good to the man. yet they will
run around only to shag and complain of black ladies until old age and after the white sistah done done milking them dry. now they won't say it loud but
do kurukerekurukere into their one bedroom apt.  

one of my relative jumps around with his oyinbo woman and their kids every summer for one vacation spots to the other/ now if na our sistah him marry he will be at home complaing the akpu or amala no done wanting you to quench for kitchen eyaa  kiss
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

one chromosome away from being white grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
I never thought Hannibal could be so stupid. His assumptions are senseless but yet he claims to be right.

Why don't you leave this fool to his ignorance?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

NO she is not. cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

i tot jamaica is not an african country? wink since u r talking about african women no doubt
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Sisikill: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

So it was all about inferiority complex? undecided lipsrsealed

According to you guys now.

Abi, isn't that why you think we would like nothing better than to crawl up a white woman's vagina so we can be reborn white.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

I was contemplating saying that. But you took it out of my mouth cheesy

Hannibal:

Temper temper!!!!

You've got to be kidding me. Touched which nerve? What a laugh!!!! I would scrape it only if you jump into an ocean filled with sharks tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

i tot jamaica is not an african country? wink
Do you know Jamaicans have a root to the Yoruba race? cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
omoge:

eyaa,  cry to Queenisha tori

now he will go about trying to win another black woman, pray they refuse his sorry azz. men will always be men.
those weaven on cannibal was talking about, do you know the reason why they do it ? to make them look good to the man. yet they will
run around only to shag and complain of black ladies until old age and after the white sistah done done milking them dry. now they won't say it loud but
do kurukerekurukere into their one bedroom apt.  

one of my relative jumps around with his oyinbo woman and their kids every summer for one vacation spots to the other/ now if na our sistah him marry he will be at home complaing the akpu or amala no done wanting you to quench for kitchen eyaa   kiss

Exactly my point.
How many of them know what vacations are until they marry and date white women then they'll start galivanting around like osuofia.
Do black women enjoy suffering?
If they were married to a sistah,she'll be working day and night shifts at "morning glory nursing home" and doing agency jobs on the side.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

Do you know Jamaicans have a root to the Yoruba race? cool

tell me sthg i dont know
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
Sisikill:

According to you guys now.

Abi, isn't that why you think we would like nothing better than to crawl up a white woman's vagina so we can be reborn white.
Don't play the BLAME game. grin cheesy grin

lady u:

tell me sthg i don't know
It will be for another thread/topic. cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Still clutching at straws??
Hair discolouration is also a hygiene issue?

The kind of babes i am moving with?? I date white chics.
I gave up on Black women 8 years ago.

Good for you!
Whatever makes you happy.
Date and incubate red white and blue chics
That is your choice
But to come in here and speak ill of black girls when there are white girls doing the exact same things that disgust you about black girls is silly.

Will you date any white girl you see down the street?
don't you have criteria for choosing partners?
If you answered yes to the above,
is it impossible for you to use the same criteria to choose black girls ?
Or is it the white skin and hair which you've so much salivated over on this thread that's your main attraction?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
michelin89:

I never thought Hannibal could be so stupid. His assumptions are senseless but yet he claims to be right.

Why don't you leave this fool to his ignorance?

Lookie, i was having a rational discussion before u brought your stanky ass to a forum of intellectuals.
If u don't have any mother wit to contribute here, run back to the hole u crawled out from.
Don't even get me started because if i do, i would make u question your half-witted, vacant and accursed life.
You priggish animal.  angry angry angry

@ Queenisha,

Don't take shit personal. . . . . .

I am not doing this because i am drooling over any white woman. . . . . .Far from it.
This is raw vengeance generated and inspired by the senseless number of topics directed at Black men on this forum which u also champion.
Black Men are daft, vacant, useless, got mouth odour, body odour and whole other kinda crap.
Whatz good for the goose is good for the gander.

Some of your comrades have agreed 90% of y'all lack dress sense and tried so hard to be WHITE.
That was what i wanted y'all to say all along so right now, i am very satisfied.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Lookie, i was having a rational discussion before u brought your stanky ass to a forum of intellectuals.
If u don't have any mother with to contribute here, run back to the hole u crawled out from.
Don't even get me started because if i do, i would make u question your half-witted, vacant and accursed life.
You priggish animal.  angry angry angry

With a mouth like that,you better stick to your white girls grin
Maybe they can take all that
Most of us will castrate you with bare hands talking to us like that.
I'm sure you know that already
Nonsense!
Go and ask questions on statistics of those who ended up with hot akamu and hot water plus mortar and pestle on their heads.
You better be nice to the ladies
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

With a mouth like that,you better stick to your white girls grin
Maybe they can take all that
Most of us will castrate you with bare hands talking to us like that.
I'm sure you know that already
Nonsense!
Go and ask questions on statistics of those who ended up with hot akamu and hot water plus mortar and pestle on their heads.
You better be nice to the ladies

I am only nice to ladies that are NICE to me.
Respect beget respect. . . . . . .Have u seen her spastic and cretinous comment??
She'd better keep her clitoral erections on a leash. . . . . .I can only have debates with people of normal intelligence not airheads!!!
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Queenisha,

Don't take shit personal. . . . . .

I am not doing this because i am drooling over any white woman. . . . . .Far from it.
This is raw vengeance generated and inspired by the senseless number of topics directed at Black men on this forum which u also champion.
Black Men are daft, vacant, useless, got mouth odour, body odour and whole other kind of crap.
Whatz good for the goose is good for the gander.

Some of your comrades have agreed 90% of y'all lack dress sense and tried so hard to be WHITE.
That was what i wanted y'all to say all along so right now, i am very satisfied.

Igba!

So you haven't seen the sea of black women threads?
calling us everything from prostitutes to you name it?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2008
So much for intellectual discussion embarassed

Thread calls for a locking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now trending: 6 New Hottest And Sexy Photos Of Meheeda 18+ (photos) / Mary Wants To Have Sex. Episode 1 / Hot Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.