Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Well Guys Lets Be Honest - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Guys Lets Be Honest (5381 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Ibkaye, our great grandparents managed this stubborn nappy head, why can't y'all.
Moremi, Queen Amina and Oya all survived the nappyhead.
That excuse of yours is lame.

and our great great great grandfathers had their [i]"yekini "[/i]in long gourds.
why are you wearing pants?
See this boy o grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

So u are comparing tanning to BLEACHING?? ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Come on. . . . . You need to come out with a better defense!!!!
To these Caucasians, tanning is almost natural. . . .  .few hours in the sun makes em tanned!!!!
They don't squander their savings on bleaching cream like Black Women do.

Of course, we all know Black Women choose long hair to look White.
Tell me u have not seen Black Women with blonde wigs and what not??
Why do y'all do this??
Some even go the extent of fixing blue contact lenses to look like Cats. . . . .
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yes I'm comparing tanning to bleaching, tans fade bleaching effects fade but they all continue to do it inspite of the dangers for each race. Like someone said before just like big bums, lips & boobs are what black women usually have the other races that have plastic surgery are trying to be black are they? Long hair is not a race thing, for some black people it's natural.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

Alex Wek is too dark to turn me on, Yoruba women don't look like that. tongue

I like women with patewo, koroba or shuku hairstyles - blonde weave is just too ghetto. cool

@ Pataki

Intel has it that Stillz prefers Mohican cuts like her rock star lovers. tongue

Oniranu. You're from Osun. The darkest of the Yoruba tribe. Most of you are darker than Alex Wek sef. Self hater! tongue

I do agree on hair color, I can not STAND seeing black females with blond weaves and i hate the blue colored contacts as well. That one says alot about the mentality of the person

All the other complaints are hogwash.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

My sister see me O
all these white women with lip and butt implants,who are they trying to look like in their own little way?

all dis pple saying dat whites love to bits,if they love to bits i wonder why they always insure themselves wt d mans downfall,let them tell me how many black women sign a pre-nuptial agreement wt their partners d way d white women do?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

Alex Wek is too dark to turn me on, Yoruba women don't look like that.  tongue

I like women with patewo, koroba or shuku hairstyles - blonde weave is just too ghetto.  cool

Seriously it is. So is pink, red and all 'em other random colors that are not black or dark brown.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by 4Play(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lmao ask me o. Look at Snoop's hair? No be relaxer? Llyod n ko? All opf them relaxers and curling activators. These people don't know what they are talking about. seriously

The proportion of black women that "Europeanise" their hair compared to the proportion of black men that do so can't even be compared.Even women in Nigeria who have never traveled participate in same.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

hannibal how about men that wear toupee after they bald and color even their chest hairs and eyelashes to remain younggrin
who exactly is natural by the real meaning of the word?

Those ones were influenced by their Black wives.
Trust me, their Black partners force em into em kind of stuffs. tongue tongue tongue

debosky:

I like women with patewo, koroba or shuku hairstyles - blonde weave is just too ghetto. cool

May God Bless you, ma brother!!!!
At last, someone with a heap of horse sense. cool cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

Oniranu. You're from Osun. The darkest of the Yoruba tribe. Most of you are darker than Alex Wek sef. Self hater! tongue

I do agree on hair color, I can not STAND seeing black females with blond weaves and i hate the blue colored contacts as well. That one says alot about the mentality of the person

All the other complaints are hogwash.

With that word,I knew who this was.
e be like thunder don strike again
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

@ Pataki

Interesting. . . . .

How many of our African women even know those BEAUTIFUL hairstyles you just mentioned? It is so twisted these days. grin cheesy
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
I agree about the coloured weaves, tasteless and tacky lipsrsealed
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Ibkaye, our great grandparents managed this stubborn nappy head, why can't y'all.
Moremi, Queen Amina and Oya all survived the nappyhead.
That excuse of yours is lame.

We should as well go back to using cutlasses and hoes instead of tractors *hisses*

debosky:

@ Pataki

Stop confusing me with yourself, ok. tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
4 Play:

The proportion of black women that "Europeanise" their hair compared to the proportion of black men that do so can't even be compared.Even women in Nigeria who have never traveled participate in same.

and so what ?
A woman is meant to beautify herself.
That's what women do.
That's why more women do plastics
That's why more women use cosmetics.
That's why in the olden days,women used tatoos ,chalk and henna to draw designs on their skins.
Are we now competing?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Trust me, their Black partners force em into em kind of stuffs. tongue tongue tongue

May God Bless you, ma brother!!!!
At last, someone with a head of horse sense. cool cool

dont tell me uve not noticed white women dat plait their hairs d african way dis days?since theyve got d natural long and silky hair ,i wonder y they bother the hair,if u havent,then check them out well
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Sisikill: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

There you go. I personally don't have anything against interracial relationships. The real ones are lovely. Hiedi's Italian dude pretty much ignored her and their daughter. Who's the one now acting like the father to the child? No be Seal? Abeg. More grease to their elbows

I just think it's pathetic when people feel the need to bash their races to prove a point. Women who bash guys in interracial relationships make me sick and so do guys who bash women of their own races because of it. So immature and pitiful

The same people screaming that black women try to be white. Apparently some of you don't know how much these women use on tanning machines, tanning lotions, spray on tans, etc. Btw white females DO use hair extensions especially the rich ones. they clip or something fuse it to the back of their hair. Collagen for the lips n ko? Butt implants?

Who gives a flying damn if a person decides to put extensions. So? So what? All these lame excuses used to justify insulting black women. Sinead O'connor shaved her head too. If we did the same, what's going to stop these people from saying we're copying her as well

It's funny how the same people who bash black women for supposedly "trying to be white" are the ones that run after this 'wannabe white women" the most. How many of them do you see drooling over Alex Wek and what not. Abeg. Make we hear word

Jab! Jab!

Hook!! Cross! Hook!

Uppercut!

Knockout!!!

Presenting your light weight championship winner – Misssss KarmaMod!!

And she didn't need no stinky bleaching cream or tacky weave to get it done either!

By the way. . . Scraped head? What the heck is that?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
ibkaye:

so is red lipstick  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by 4Play(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

and so what ?
A woman is meant to beautify herself.
That's what women do.
That's why more women do plastics
That's why more women use cosmetics.
That's why in the olden days,women used tatoos ,chalk and henna to draw designs on their skins.
Are we now competing?

Most Black women's idea of beautifying themselves is to mimic white people.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
stillwater:

We should as well go back to using cutlasses and hoes instead of tractors *hisses*

Is that ur excuse for using long hair when plaiting it in the African way is a better option.
Have u seen the natural hair of our Black Women. . . . . It looks like the fur of a German Shepherd.
It's brittle, discoloured and malodourous. tongue tongue tongue tongue

ibkaye:

If u agree, why are we still debating?? undecided
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Mr White lover show me one white woman that has never colored,straightened or curled her hair and I'll show you an amish woman grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
Sisikill:

By the way. . . Scraped head? What the heck is that?
True AFRICAN beauty.

Even Britney Spears once tried it. grin cheesy grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
4 Play:

Doesnt chnage the fact that black men do the same. Do you know the real use of Doo-Rags here? To keep in the activated relaxer in when they sleep.

and as for people copying in Naija and what not. COS IT'S WHAT THEY BELIEVE THE MEN LIKE. How many of these guys are running after those with "boy's cut" on their head. Instead they are running after the halle and beyonce wannabes. BOTH WHO have WEAVES in their hair. So dont even bother trying to look down at the females who do the same stuff as the women you supposedly lust after/admire.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

True AFRICAN beauty.

Even Britney Spears once tried it.  grin cheesy grin

did u say britney spears?i tot it was only blacks dat try to imitate d white?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Is that your excuse for using long hair when plaiting it in the African way is a better option.
Have u seen the natural hair of our Black Women. . . . . It looks like the fur of a German Shepherd.

, Was only trying to reply your foolish analogy!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Is that your excuse for using long hair when plaiting it in the African way is a better option.

really?
So the African woman's hair is now adifferent species than yours?
tori repete!
as malodorous as the BO and MO on the other thread?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

If u agree, why are we still debating?? undecided
I said i agree about the 'coloured' weaves, not about weaves in general, besides, that comment was not directed at you tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

True AFRICAN beauty.

Even Britney Spears once tried it. grin cheesy grin
no wonder she's in God knows what psychiatric facility.
she clearly lacks cognition.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by debosky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
I think the simple solution is this : ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY sad

white want to be black, black want to be white, white want to be asian, asian wants to be black. . .it never ends.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
Siskill you're insane. Look into doing stand up tongue

Osisi, it took you that long?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

white want to be black, black want to be white, white want to be asian, asian wants to be blackit never ends.
quite reasonable. grin grin grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

I think the simple solution is this : ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY  sad

white want to be black, black want to be white, white want to be asian, asian wants to be blackit never ends.

exactly ,i wonder why they r laying emphasies on d black woman alone grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

How about you people?
wasn't it a man that went to have pectoral implants with a fake cosmetic surgeon and ended up with a 38 DD chest? shocked shocked
Men are crazy too
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lady u:

did u say britney spears?i tot it was only blacks that try to imitate d white?
She appreciates true African beauty even in her malady, let our AFRICAN women return to their beautiful state. tongue tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
Perhaps we should even stop shaving hair from our armpits and vaginas. After all our ancestors didnt do it.

If you dont wnat the trouble of going hunting thru the bush, perhaps you shouldnt even be in the bush in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church / I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.