Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Well Guys Lets Be Honest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Guys Lets Be Honest (5378 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by debosky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

Desist from associating me that devil, ok.

Even 3 feet 0 inch high black men would be claiming power. Biko puo!!!!!!! If you people like sleep with trees, it's none of my business. cool

are you describing yourself here? undecided grin grin

lots of black guys marry white women (in Vancouver at least) because of the paucity of black women - there are far more white women and thus much greater variety that hasn't 'gone round the block' yet and your biz wouldn't be out on the street. That locale is very notorious for white chicks nearly worshipping black men, thats why I had to escape before I got killed. sad
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
debosky:

lots of black guys marry white women (in Vancouver at least) because of the paucity of black women - there are far more white women and thus much greater variety that hasn't 'gone round the block' yet and your biz wouldn't be out on the street. That locale is very notorious for white chicks nearly worshipping black men, thats why I had to escape before I got killed. sad

I'd have stayed if i were you. grin
To be honest though black or white depends on so many factors. After so many yrs i'm probably much more used to white women than Nigerian women and its down to number (too few blacks around) like you said.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2008
ima1:

well a nigeria woman is still a black woman, take it or leave it.

your gibberish about egusi and what not didnt make any sense is my point.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Marilyn is a rocker, innit??

A man's height is not the determinant. . . . . .It's his cash and what lies underneath his pants. tongue tongue

Continue consoling yourself, sorry cheesy

debosky:

Don't tempt me. angry cheesy
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyolis(f): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
@debosky ya thats very true coz i live in Vancouver and that is wat i have noticed chao
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

Continue consoling yourself, sorry cheesy

U can't be talking about me. . . . .I ain't a midget.
This dude stands 183cm in his socks. . . . .  cool cool

Sexy rocker white dudes are mostly junkies.
Besides, i heard through the grapevine they only perform with enough aphrodisiacs in their system.
I am sure u don't wanna be with dudes like that. wink wink wink
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

You can't be talking about me. . . . .I ain't a midget.
This dude stands 183cm in his socks. . . . . cool cool

Sexy rocker white dudes are mostly junkies.
Besides, i heard through the grapevine they only perform with enough aphrodisiacs in their system.
I am sure u don't want to be with dudes like that. wink wink wink

Hearsays don't wash with me. Get your facts right before relaying pathetic assumptions, jeez. cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
ima1:

lets face it, the only reason most naija men marry white women is because they need papers, they think white women are the best in bed because of what they have heard, most of una here never even Bleep white women so if you aint got experience to compare i suggest you shut the Bleep up.
we know you guys run back to black women because una mama black and you will always want some naija women so don't open you mouth and call black women loose because you are still the idiot for leaving your white wife who you talk so highly about in bed for a black woman. and which white woman knows how to cook serious egusi, afang soup wey go turn una head.

Didn't you watch "Osuofia in London"?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
white women can cook if you teach them.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2008
davidylan:

Exactly.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
davidylan:

true, anyone can learn, nigerians were not born with the gift of knowing how to prepare all these delicacies, it was taught to them
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

Hearsays don't wash with me. Get your facts right before relaying pathetic assumptions, jeez. cool

Ok!!!!!

Just do me a favour!!
Please don't come back here with topics like "My Husband Can't Perform" grin cheesy grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Ok!!!!!

Just do me a favour!!
Please don't come back here with topics like "My Husband Can't Perform" grin cheesy grin

Or "My Husband's D**k Is Too Small" or better still "He Will Divorce Me If I Don't Have Anal Sex With Him"
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Ok!!!!!

Just do me a favour!!

So? There will be enough time to do what I please. I'll defintely find a hobby. cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
StephenP:

Or "My Husband's D**k Is Too Small" or better still "He Will Divorce Me If I Don't Have Anal Sex With Him"

Co-signed!!!!

stillwater:

So? There will be enough time to do what I please. I'll defintely find a hobby. cool

What hobbies?? Hobbies like what?? Horse-whip and handcuffs and masks.
What about the issue of procreating?? tongue tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
Like Leilah's husband who happened to be IGBO, Stephen?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Co-signed!!!!

What hobbies?? Hobbies like what?? Horse-whip and handcuffs and masks.
What about the issue of procreating?? tongue tongue

Why do you want to know? What's your business with issues that doesn't concern an outsider, eh?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

Why do you want to know? What's your business with issues that doesn't concern an outsider, eh?

When it comes to Black women, i am a philogynist.
I don't want u to suffer in SILENCE.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
@topic

Why limit love to a certain skin colour. Wherever you find it (love that is, not lust) keep it and cherish it.  cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by StephenP(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

Like Leilah's husband who happened to be IGBO, Stephen?

I don't remember that
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by eldee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
syren:

@topic

Why limit love to a certain skin colour. Wherever you find it (love that is, not lust) keep it and cherish it. cool
No one limits love to skin colour, they went searching and found trapped it in the pale skin
There's no problem wiv that
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
eldee:

No one limits love to skin colour, they went searching and found trapped it in the pale skin
There's no problem with that

oh but eldee, i mean some people do. they say they can never marry outside their race or in other cases some deliberately avoid their race. I just wish people would marry for the right reason and not for stereotypes or an image.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
StephenP:

I don't remember that

What a surprise.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

When it comes to Black women, i am a philogynist.
I don't want u to suffer in SILENCE.

Take your devilish philogynist attitude to someone else who needs it, ok.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by babasegun(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
As a matter of fact, this thread is kinda generalizing, and I don't think all black men or all black women are like that either, and come to think of it, from the little I know; I  think you should get married to whoever you fall in love with and on the basis of love only, not on race for that matter, and I know that sounds like a cliche. and if I damn well chose to cheat on my wife (which I am not going to do) ; I am going to cheat with who is sexier at that moment, black, white asian or latino, but thatz left to whoever is concern to decide, its a matter of choice. Its different strokes for different folks.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Gabry(f): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2008
babasegun:

As a matter of fact, this thread is kind of generalizing, and I don't think all black men or all black women are like that either, and come to think of it, from the little I know; I think you should get married to whoever you fall in love with and on the basis of love only, not on race for that matter, and I know that sounds like a cliche. and if I damn well chose to cheat on my wife (which I am not going to do) ; I am going to cheat with who is sexier at that moment, black, white asian or latino, but thatz left to whoever is concern to decide, its a matter of choice. Its different strokes for different folks.

Agree! grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by A40(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
@sistawoman
They sure are hard to find so we wouldnt mind making do with the white ones

@onyinye
Thats what i was talking about ATTITUDE!!

@Hannibal
You forgot to add the MANDINGO that those white chics die for but most of our black sistas dont appreciate
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
A-40:

@Hannibal
You forgot to add the MANDINGO that those white chics die for but most of our black sistas don't appreciate

They stopped appreciating it. . . Now, they prefer dildos. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by onyinye2(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
Thats what i was talking about ATTITUDE!!

oh quiet dallas boy. dont blame all black woman for your one bad sexual experience.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by A40(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
@onyinye
So are you ready to prove me wrong babes wink

@Hannibal
Lol how real is that? white boys are losing their girlfriends to us on a daily and some black sistas will still be out frontin and giving attitude
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
A-40:

@Hannibal
Lol how real is that? white boys are losing their girlfriends to us on a daily and some black sistas will still be out frontin and giving attitude

Tell 'em please. cool cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by A40(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2008
Of course bro they have to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About Women / See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) / Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.