Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Well Guys Lets Be Honest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Guys Lets Be Honest (5379 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
A-40:

You forgot to add the MANDINGO that those white chics die for but most of our black sistas don't appreciate

Let's face it that's the only reason you guys ever give.  cool
I'd like to see something different for a change *yawns and leaves thread*
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by A40(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
@syren
Its a damn good reason!! is there any reason why yall give us attitude?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
A-40:

@syren
Its a damn good reason!! is there any reason why yall give us attitude?

I mean you guys brag so much about how white women see you as their little intimacy gadget and nothing else. Maybe ask ya self why you only attract such women that give you attitude.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2008
syren:

I mean you guys brag so much about how white women see you as their little intimacy gadget and nothing else. Maybe ask ya self why you only attract such women that give you attitude.
Don't hate girl, just APPRECIATE. grin cheesy grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

Don't hate girl, just APPRECIATE. grin cheesy grin

Appreciate indeed tongue

Hi pataki cool grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2008
syren:

Appreciate indeed tongue

Hi pataki cool grin

Hi Syren cool grin grin

Sup? wink
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by outlaws(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

Most Black ladies got bitchy attitude beyond anything. Who needs that?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2008
cant stand a black girl with her lies and cheating all around.With white chicks im save and shes always honest.

Poster whatever
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by rubi(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2008
nuttyKachi:

can't stand a black girl with her lies and cheating all around.With white chicks im save and shes always honest.

Poster whatever

Black is beaytiful all the way
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by kharurdey: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
any body know anything about ahmadu bello university?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by A40(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
@syren
You have obviously got it twisted i am a NWA(Nigga with an attitude) where yall attitude ends is where mine begins on the white women thing lol you wish.Well the less chics like you i meet the better for me tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by whitelexi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
rubi:

Black is beaytiful all the way

Black is beautiful oh, but black is still unrefined, its like crude oil, black when it comes out but after enough refining - it becomes useful.
The question now is are the black chicks willing to get refined? I think not grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
A-40:

@syren
You have obviously got it twisted i am a NWA(Nigga with an attitude) where yall attitude ends is where mine begins on the white women thing lol you wish.Well the less chics like you i meet the better for me tongue

Who said anything about me? Please don't put me anywhere near that category, I hate it. I'm as shy as they come grin

But you people sef, you generalize way too much. Not all black women are load and rawdy, swinging hips up and down because they think they are the sexiest thing since chocolate cake. There are the good and bad in every single race, so seperate the wheat from the chaff please. Don't get me wrong here if you think I am bitter because interracial dating/marriage isn't the issue, it's been a benefit to my life but belittling one race of women and acting like one is better than the other is unfair. angry  cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Memi(f): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
Wow!!! I have never been so insulted by my own men, and here I was thinking that African men, more so than american black men would have more respect for the African Queen, boy was I mistaken. What can I say about black men that white men and white women have said about you, That your savages, ignorant, lazy, and criminals , In American culture 50% of white women who are with black men because no one else will take care of them. White guys have wriiten them off because "There trailer park white trash" and the other 40% of white women who are with black men has him so wrapped around her finger he can't make a sound decesion on his own. She manipulates him with everything from the dog to the children (manipulation is witchcraft) The other 10% may actually love him but she can't stand his family. So how do you my African Prince think a white woman is more valuable. If you want a black woman to do all this with you in bed then start treating her like you treat those white girls. Splurge on her the way you do them. I must admit white girls will only date black men if they have something to offer (money). Maybe we should stop dealing with broke ass black men and their pipe dreams and move on to greener pastures. If I sound mad I'am
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
Memi:

Wow!!! I have never been so insulted by my own men, and here I was thinking that African men, more so than american black men would have more respect for the African Queen, boy was I mistaken. What can I say about black men that white men and white women have said about you, That your savages, ignorant, lazy, and criminals , In American culture 50% of white women who are with black men because no one else will take care of them. White guys have wriiten them off because "There trailer park white trash" and the other 40% of white women who are with black men has him so wrapped around her finger he can't make a sound decesion on his own. She manipulates him with everything from the dog to the children (manipulation is witchcraft) The other 10% may actually love him but she can't stand his family. So how do you my African Prince think a white woman is more valuable. If you want a black woman to do all this with you in bed then start treating her like you treat those white girls. Splurge on her the way you do them. I must admit white girls will only date black men if they have something to offer (money). Maybe we should stop dealing with broke ass black men and their pipe dreams and move on to greener pastures. If I sound mad I'am

Anutha comment reeking of desperation!!!

What about countries like the UK where white people don't dwell in trailer parks??
Puhleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze, White women are more valuable. . . .when they LOVE. . . .they do it through thick and thin unlike Black sisters.
Majority of y'all are marrying the size of HIS pockets anyways so whats the fuss about?
Black women and DRAMA are synonymous. grin grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
hannibal you've started again. grin
You've started with your usual generalizations.

let me tell you most of those white woman you people are following like flies on rotten mango will have no qualms dry cleaning you guys when the time comes.I've seen several.
Your Nigerian women will stick with you through all your joblessness, near joblessness and self esteem issues and near pychosis due to the initial hardship in the West.
But y'all will bend over backwards to please these white girls.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
whitelexi:

Black is beautiful oh, but black is still unrefined, its like crude oil, black when it comes out but after enough refining - it becomes useful.
The question now is are the black chicks willing to get refined? I think not grin

I hope you include black men in there too because they are far from perfect as well.

They sit on their pedestal judging everyone else as if we're all the same  angry.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

What about countries like the UK where white people don't dwell in trailer parks??
Puhleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze, White women are more valuable. . . .when they LOVE. . . .they do it through thick and thin unlike Black sisters.
Majority of y'all are marrying the size of HIS pockets anyways so whats the fuss about?

concil flat income support-collecting babes nko?
that's the equivalent of trailer trash over there grin

more valuable my  bakassi grin
why do you folks have such poor self image?

The thing is that when you guys are with Nigerian girls,you treat them like crap
But with your white girls,you cook,clean and are almost like women because that's what she wants you to do
But when you are with fellow Nigerians, you remember that you are "men" and simple courtesy flies out the window.
No be truth una wan hear?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

concil flat income support-collecting babes nko?
that's the equivalent of trailer trash over there grin

grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

hannibal you've started again. grin
You've started with your usual generalizations.

let me tell you most of those white woman you people are following like flies on rotten mango will have no qualms dry cleaning you guys when the time comes.I've seen several.
Your Nigerian wives will stick with you through all your joblessness, near joblessness and self esteem issues.

Now u have the voice to slate white women when u black females have lowered y'all collective self-esteem!!!

Every black woman wants to be white.
They bleach, they adjust their noses, they use wigs/weave-ons just to look WHITE!!!
What reaction do y'all expect to get from Black Men. . . . . .Why should i go for fake when original is readily available with NO STRESS.
When Black women go back to their ROOTS and do their stuffs like true AFRICANS, they would earn back their RESPECT.
Queenisha, u may take the lead by pulling off that weave on your head and plait your hair. grin grin grin

P.S. U cannot compare trailer parks with Council Houses. . . . .Are u kidding me??
There are 5-6 bedroom council houses worth $900,000. . . . U wanna compare that to trailer park??
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . modify that statement.

@ Syren,

Black Men don't want to be WHITE. . . . . .It's even the white men that want to be Black.
I don't use weave-on. . . . .Black men don't bleach like y'all Black women. . . .
No Botox. . . . .No boob change. . . . .No tummy tuck and liposuction.
We keep things REAL as far as we are concerned.
Take a cue, Senora!!!!
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Syren,

Black Men don't want to be WHITE. . . . . .It's even the white men that want to be Black.
I don't use weave-on. . . . .Black men don't bleach like y'all Black women. . . .
No Botox. . . . .No boob change. . . . .No tummy tuck and liposuction.
We keep things REAL as far as we are concerned.
Take a cue, Senora!!!!

Are you serious, were i'm from men and women are in competition, who can be whiter first abeg.
What's plastic surgery got to do with ethnicity, black and white people do it all the same.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Now u have the voice to slate white women when u black females have lowered y'all collective self-esteem!!!

They bleach, they adjust their noses, they use wigs/weave-ons just to look WHITE!!!
What reaction do y'all expect to get from Black Men. . . . . .Why should i go for fake when original is readily available with NO STRESS.
When Black women go back to their ROOTS and do their stuffs like true AFRICANS, they would earn back their RESPECT.

Queenisha, u may take the lead by pulling off that weave on your head and plait your hair. grin grin grin

Is that it?
what if I told you I had no weave and has never used a skin lightener and not missing it?
So black women are less desirable because they try to be white?
are you kidding me?

Most black girls adore their black men do you know why?
Most of us were brought up by strong black men that we saw as heros before ever we set eyes on spider man and batman.
My father is my ultimate manly example and I sought a man just like him.

When I see black men like yourself spew this sort of garbage I wonder what sort of relationship they had with the women around them.

Were they strong women?
were they respected and respectable?
Did they have women that made them feel good as men because if they did,how on earth could they write off a whole race of women who are just like them for reasons that sound so comical.
I don't even know what else to say.
I'm glad not to be in your position.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
syren:

Are you serious, were i'm from men and women are in competition, who can be whiter first abeg.
What's plastic surgery got to do with ethnicity, black and white people do it all the same.

I see. . . . .
Lemme understand you here, White Women use black polish on their skin to be black.
Pour chemicals in their hair to make it look nappy and they use brown contact lenses to mask their blue eyes.
Syren, u need to go and sip some coffee.

While u are it, lemme know the number of hair-relaxers u have used since u started making your hair.
Ma educated guess would be 2457 containers!! tongue tongue tongue

@ Queenisha,

Stop clutching at straws!!!

So u see Black Men as heroes and yet u come here to say they have BO and MO??
Heroes indeed. . . . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue
If Halitosis is the criteria, i don't wanna be y'all HERO. grin grin grin grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

b]how on earth could they write off a whole race of women who are just like them for reasons that sound so comical.[/b]

I know it's so unfair  embarassed

Not every black woman wants to be white Hannibal, this is very low, even for you.  cool Is every black man a criminal, deadbeat dad, and jobless?  undecided
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by omoge(f): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
me o i think they like shagging black sistahs, settle down with white sistah and then when they are old they carry their toothless mouth and shrinking manliness back to black sistah to settle with at old age and helep clean their diaper.

now the sistah will have nothing as the white sistah don empty their pocket from alimony and children support. they won't tell u o shine ya eyes and close ya legs  cool
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
syren:

I know it's so unfair  embarassed

Not every black woman wants to be white Hannibal, this is very low, even for you.  cool Is every black man a criminal, deadbeat dad, and jobless?  undecided

u couldnt have asked better kiss
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

P.S. You cannot compare trailer parks with Council Houses. . . . .Are u kidding me??
There are 5-6 bedroom council houses worth $900,000. . . . You want to compare that to trailer park??
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . modify that statement.
Hannibal,

Not every black woman wants to be a white woman. I agree with the fact that when a white woman decides to love you, she can tear love you till the end of time far much better than most black women. For me, it is a twisted case. I still prefer my black beauty in preference to a white woman, but the truth is that most AFRICAN women are really loosing their identity.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
Spray On TANNING anyone?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Sisikill: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Slips quietly into the thread

Sweating buckets and whispering to Hannibal

Ehmmm. . . ‘sceez me, Sir Mr. Hannibal Sir. I know you are a busy man. I. . . I just wanted to. . . err . . . corre. . . no, I mean share something with you. See the thing is nowadays one doesn’t *swallows* have to actually live in a trailer to be called a trailer trash, just as people don’t have actually have a red neck to be called one. I. . . I think trailer trash *gulp* refers to people who. . . who are loud, dirty, lazy, have too many kids, guzzle down beer by the pack, foul mouthed, slutty, ignorant, unhealthy, all around trashy looking and white.

I just thot you should know. Okay bye

*Zooms out of the thread before he turns his ire on me*
Back to watching the scene behind a big gorodom
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

Hannibal,

Not every black woman wants to be a white woman. I agree with the fact that when a white woman decides to love you, she can tear love you till the end of time far much better than most black women. For me, it is a twisted case. I still prefer my black beauty in preference to a white woman, but the truth is that most AFRICAN women are really loosing their identity.

youve said it all uncle pataki kiss
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

Is that it?
what if I told you I had no weave and has never used a skin lightener and not missing it?
So black women are less desirable because they try to be white?
are you kidding me?

Most black girls adore their black men do you know why?
Most of us were brought up by strong black men that we saw as heros before ever we set eyes on spider man and batman.
My father is my ultimate manly example and I sought a man just like him.

When I see black men like yourself spew this sort of garbage I wonder what sort of relationship they had with the women around them.

Were they strong women?
were they respected and respectable?
Did they have women that made them feel good as men because if they did,how on earth could they write off a whole race of women who are just like them for reasons that sound so comical.
I don't even know what else to say.
I'm glad not to be in your position.

You dey mind am?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
omoge:

me o i think they like shagging black sistahs, settle down with white sistah and then when they are old they carry their toothless much and shrinking manliness back to black sistah to settle with at old age and helep clean their diaper.

now the sistah will have nothing as the white sistah don empty their pocket from alimony and children support. they won't tell u o shine ya eyes and close ya legs  cool

ROFL.
There's one I know in Philly.Married this Congolese woman at 17 that served him like a King suffered through his medical training and as soon as he graduated,he left her for a white woman.
A decade later he's living in a one bedroom apartment  lost his house and cars to his trophy queen and paying heavy child support for her 3 kids  and he then called my friend and apologized for treating her like crap but too late she's hapilly remarried to a fine young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / New Swag, Toilet Selfie, Trending In Naija - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.