Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (26541 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!
this post has such a sing-song rythm to it. 'hmmmm, he can go down with u' cheesy
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Edoboy1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow...things are really happening now adays in this forum. "Some frustrated lady coming forward saying ladies should be ware", without any story or nothing to support your claim and it made front page? Your relationship didn't work doesn't mean you should destroy other peoples joy, just pray to God to direct you to the right guy or better still, think of whatever it it you are doing in your relationship that keeps breaking it. Most times, its not the guy, you check your self am sure you are not a saint. Maybe you are too demanding, lazy, not neath, or has a bad character. Guys hate these things. Check very well my dear.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by eluquenson(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wao, some gals are just forming good here grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Boll2010: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Omo see fresh meat....if for say na me handle you,I go chop u for atlist a month.........to the bad guy who enroute this lady mission......I say GOOD JOB!.....neat job,accurate,working with time....that's how we do our job...........OP hw many month he don dey fuc!k you? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
The op is sounding like a lesbian!!!also she is sounding like someone that was raped by a guy she trusted!!!also she is sounding like a very young little girl that just got free 10mb from mtn to browse so she used that opportunity to create a thread and share her tears!!!she is sounding like an incest victim!!!she is sounding like a chick that is in-secure!!!she is sounding like a chick that needs attention!!she is sounding like someone that is affected by the ASUU strike,she is sounding like someone that forgot to take her usual medical pill today,she is sounding like someone that needs to see a psych doctor!!!op visit yaba left!!its not too late!!!if everyone has the same opinion with the op then the op herself would have being alone in this world and will never have a family and will never have friends that care for her since they would believe her being nice is just pretence!!* a dull chick with a dull opinion!!.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by anselm791(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
OP's definitely a guy, I mean what girl chooses "babyBB" as a user name?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by IAMBREEZY: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
ufotuko: The op is sounding like a lesbian!!!also she is sounding like someone that was raped by a guy she trusted!!!also she is sounding like a very young little girl that just got free 10mb from mtn to browse so she used that opportunity to create a thread and share her tears!!!she is sounding like an incest victim!!!she is sounding like a chick that is in-secure!!!she is sounding like a chick that needs attention!!she is sounding like someone that is affected by the ASUU strike,she is sounding like someone that forgot to take her usual medical pill today,she is sounding like someone that needs to see a psych doctor!!!op visit yaba left!!its not too late!!!if everyone has the same opinion with the op then the op herself would have being alone in this world and will never have a family and will never have friends that care for her since they would believe her being nice is just pretence!!* a dull chick with a dull opinion!!.
what's with all the "SOUNDINGS"?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yahoo1: what's with all the "SOUNDINGS"?
the new track by micheal jackson!!. grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Ogugua! Always at it! You never cease to amaze me. Blessed is the man that would have you as his wife. cool

That post was very sarcastic. You know I don't believe in it lol.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by buoye1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by successking: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ladies, stop collecting any form of gift from guys until after marriage! else .........
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by toshmann(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!

PATHETIC!!!

perhaps your advice for men is never be nice to a lady.
either you are
1. a man-hating-modafoking-feminist
2. a frustrated used-abused-and-re-used mobile concentration of sadness in human skin
3. a lesbian. . (which is okay at least in the western world, but even lesbians don't necessarily hate men, they just don't date men)

this world would be a better place if people are nice to each other. . . . nobody says you must invite a nice man to your home, or accept an invitation to his home. get a proper enlightenment. there are signs that show when a man is interested in you (which is not a bad thing, unless you are OOOOGLIEE grin ) . if you like the man the tread carefully, if not, stop encouraging him. if he moves "beyond boundary", POLITELY tell him off immediately. most decent men respect a woman who politely reject their advance. (most of our black sisters reject men in a very humiliating manner which breeds contempt and "vexannoyance"wink

there's nothing wrong with a little kindness every now and then. . . .and men, let's not forget to appreciate any kindness from a lady, and a kind lady doesnt mean she is giving green light. . . although it may mean so wink . . . . but it doesnt always mean so.

and perhaps even more importantly. . . . if a lady gives you "that thing" wink . . . . . dont suddenly disrespect her angry . . . . no matter who she is. . .she is human and she gave you voluntarily. . .so she deserves some respect and dignity/privacy. . . .dont go running your mouth like fani kayode and telling or suggesting to the world that you had her. . . it will make women harder to get. . . and people like me . . .what will i be doing on this earth if i'm not banging any babe angry . . . na to go hang na

abeg una

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Boll2010: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
loswhite: what us d meaning of#winner takes earth ? I'm amazed d way ppl will Js follishly follow a mysterious set of ppl dat recently appearing on stadiums
I can't believe your reasoning faculty has been invaded by some foolish rats.....so u don't brainstorm? Gawd ur throat shld be slit!grin jst kidding brah!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by donpata(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
So even ur pastor would s** u when he has d opportunity? By d way, did u get favors 4RM ur dad? So he also can. S** u wen given opportunity? I pity ur lyf. SMH @ OP
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by pharmow: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
190: Jumps inside aukuwaupulu river - swims out - dives back in angry

Hilarious grin grin grin

How big is Aukuwaupulu river and what is its location?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by donLEXY(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013

That you were harassed does not mean everyone will, my female friends can testify to that, check who you mingle with sister!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by emmabest2000(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Afrocatalyst: True. And guys beware of babes especially if she's always giving u the green light. She might be out to run you dry or snatch you away from your wife. A word is enuff for the wise.
Dudu you got point dia grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by thejugunus: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
there's absolutely nothing wrong with a guy wanting to bleep a lady, by trying to take advantage of the opportunity that doing the favour brings, as long as it is by mutual consent. Op, why make an issue out of it, when you can exercise your right of refusal, and still have the favour.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by shokayz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Look gal, as far as its not a rape u've got notin to complian of. S3x is a mutual concept tin.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Danhumprey: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
orgasticdance:
a trigger happy mouth amazes u, what taste grin
I was being sarcastic. You are responsible for how u understand my comment.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by willyray(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
hey what gives don't tell our secrets lol
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88:

That post was very sarcastic. You know I don't believe in it lol.
I knew! I was just playing dumb. tongue
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by omonla555: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: am not a guy, dats d plain truth man, why do we hear abt cases where an uncle slept with his niece, or a brother with his sister, ladies be concious and suspect any man around u

MEN don show you pepper.

Dem don do your thing 419
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by GoodFaith: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
No true
I have done stuff with out asking for the ladies phone number
Some day when I need help the lord will send somebody to help me too
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Gbenge77(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Hmmm guys dey vex o, dis trend was meant 4 ladies o #wats going on# hux on fire
trend or thread?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
ufotuko: the new track by micheal jackson!!. grin
send m d link mk i download am.... grin
ufotuko: the new track by micheal jackson!!.
send m d link mk i download am....grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is very simple.....garbage in, garbage out.

If you know how to collect from my purse, learn how to collect from my natural inbuilt bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Advantages Of Being Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.