Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,663 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (26542 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Horllami2011(f): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
When u become too careful,u end up bn careless...there is no point in suspecting every guy,u jst av to use ur brain wisely!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by nattyGENT: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2013
@, yu aint de 1st victim, neida wud yu be de last victim of being used, shoved, discarded & rejectd afta displayin al yo bedmatic skils & xperiences wif difrent guys. Sory! Just dust yosef & continu. Lyf is a game, play it.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2013
@OP I see your type some times.
Y'all walk around like every brotha you see is about to snatch your purse and run lol!

You can live this way if you so wish if you are a married lady. But if you are single, epic-LOL at you acting wierd like this to the brothas when your mates are already getting married and getting on with their lives.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Kelyto: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2013
lol...op con runn......rubbish post.....abeg wia my tecno charger dey sef
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2013
ufotuko: go to hell first to confirm if he is there so after that come back to tell us and remember to collect the download link from him or u can even download the song from there!!!.
lol....do i have to die to get there or is there a secret portal?

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2013
[s] need b scared of my Old man and my uncles also[/s]
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2013
legend of the attention seekers
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2013
choi,am late.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Boll2010: Omo see fresh meat....if for say na me handle you,I go chop u for atlist a month.........to the bad guy who enroute this lady mission......I say GOOD JOB!.....neat job,accurate,working with time....that's how we do our job...........OP hw many month he don dey fuc!k you? gringrin
lol
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Dubemkelly: Stop living in a world of restriction n alienation...I advise u being smart n focused. @Op u gat bad perception of men prolly u've had an ugly experience n I advise u go see a psychiatrist not dat u r insane or mentally deranged buh 2 hv d proper orientation n rehab or a psychologist /counsellor...Thank me later hun
hey i have had no bad experience but its just a study i had on men and discovered so and its a fact
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Teei-Wi:
Irrelevant and depressed attention seeker giving lame advice...smh#, these has been happening before this Op was born and I guess she was brought up well enuf like every other ladies to knw this. So Y waste ur MB just 2 get noticed??
guy i didnt ask u to notice me, and why should i, am not an attention seeker i only speak d truth
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2013
nattyGENT: @, yu aint de 1st victim, neida wud yu be de last victim of being used, shoved, discarded & rejectd afta displayin al yo bedmatic skils & xperiences wif difrent guys. Sory! Just dust yosef & continu. Lyf is a game, play it.
u need to in informed, very is it hurting u, why does it pinches u? Am engaged so thinking of being used nah is a bad idea 4 u
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2013
CODE-EATER:
I hate girls who generalize...so ur brother or father or jst some innocent guy cant do any thing from his heart is that d trash u r saying?
This girl reminds me of my ex...the girl never ever allowed me buy or spend a dime on her...

Imagine u go out with ur grl n she pays for her own meal n her to&fro fair....evn when I opted to pay. ...I asked her y n she said she dsnt wnt to b indepted to me in any way so that if anything happen I wont say "aftr all I did 4 u". .few weeks later she did wat she had in mind. ..dump me. ..aftr countless lies of course. ..
I jst pity d boy she's dating nw. .he beta watch his back. .
God knows I jst wnted to be dere 4 her. ..so she wont go around begging when she has isioma as her bf...but I guess u girls just feel so unnecessarily unsecure...

Not long ago someone posted how his colleague
Was duped by his ex of 200k pretending to wnt him bak...last week my bestie n I attended a get 2geda where he discovered that d bold 5 he bought 4 his gf out of pure uncensored love, the bitch gave s bb out to her secret lover. .10k out of d money he loned from me to buy d bb..n she deceived d poor boy. ..recently I took a pic with my frnds new mini coupe..n uploaded it to 2go..a chick who has nevr replied me was d frst to comment. .."hey honey nice ride"...I told her tnks n asked hw her day was d grl said "not fine o..my subscription will expire soon n I dnt hav money. ..can u plz send me N1, 500 card"...I jst hissed n deletes her. ..she done c fine car her eye dey chook...

If any gender shuld b careful of the other it should be us guys...cuz girls of 2day r evil. ...EVIL! !!!!!!!
just admit it dat u a koboless to take care of her needs dont make excuses 4 ur irresponsibility
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by presido400: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Afrocatalyst: True. And guys beware of babes especially if she's always giving u the green light. She might be out to run you dry or snatch you away from your wife. A word is enuff for the wise.
tell dem make dem hear ooh
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: hey i have had no bad experience but its just a study i had on men and discovered so and its a fact
av u also tried to study ur fellow girlz?you girlz can be very confusing,complicated and u girlz dnt really know what u want..!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: hey i have had no bad experience but its just a study i had on men and discovered so and its a fact

LoL @ study and fact.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2013
ufotuko: The op is sounding like a lesbian!!!also she is sounding like someone that was raped by a guy she trusted!!!also she is sounding like a very young little girl that just got free 10mb from mtn to browse so she used that opportunity to create a thread and share her tears!!!she is sounding like an incest victim!!!she is sounding like a chick that is in-secure!!!she is sounding like a chick that needs attention!!she is sounding like someone that is affected by the ASUU strike,she is sounding like someone that forgot to take her usual medical pill today,she is sounding like someone that needs to see a psych doctor!!!op visit yaba left!!its not too late!!!if everyone has the same opinion with the op then the op herself would have being alone in this world and will never have a family and will never have friends that care for her since they would believe her being nice is just pretence!!* a dull chick with a dull opinion!!.
dis forum is supposed to be were matured minded people share there views and not were people tend to assume and insult or make silly comments directed at people, pls take note. Dnt just comment on topics because u want to.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by jmoore(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: u need to in informed, very is it hurting u, why does it pinches u? Am engaged so thinking of being used nah is a bad idea 4 u

You are engaged to a suspect. Clap for yourself
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2013
jmoore:

You are engaged to a suspect. Clap for yourself
next tyme try to be matured and rational, wat are brains 4? They are meant to think#use ur brain#
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2013
Guys the truth is dat, even a reverene father has sexual feelings and besides dat, wen a lady is matured she needs to be careful of men around her because they can easily take advantage of her. Infact wen a girl becomes matured, she should be mindful of the way she dresses even within d hux, they way she plays with men. she should have it at d back of her mind dat anyman can desire to have her, if she is conscious of dis, it will help her to becareful and not fall a prey simple, dnt u guys get it?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yusphull(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour,
try to be nice to u because if they have the
opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims
to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go
down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!

ogugua88: Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided

You gurls are just too funny.....cheesy cheesy
1 : 1
No cheating
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by ProfChris10(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!
The problem with your post is the hasty generalization. We have guys who uphold the virtue of righteousness. Don't live like that, suspecting everyone around you. Just a piece of advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / Advantages Of Being Funny / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.