Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (26524 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by jayAjoku(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!
personally i would say u have jst experienced and u r here to share the fact that you stupidly fell .. Abeg go and lament else where

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided
grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by DonaldGenes(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: am not a guy, dats d plain truth man, why do we hear abt cases where an uncle slept with his niece, or a brother with his sister, ladies be concious and suspect any man around u

You mean INCLUDING even our PARENTS(DAD)?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
it is not a bad tin to be good. but sum guys take advantage of dat. dis days am even afraid of kind gestures from men

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by DonaldGenes(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Op if you still think this way then am sorry for una, in case you forget this is a man's world and surely you qonna qet married one day if you keep suspecting and suspecting,then i'm sorry for your grey hair when it shall come knocking,ask Rita Dominic
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by chegx(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guys beware of seduction, most expecially when it comes 4rm ur boss or boss's wife, it will never end well if u fall in. flee from the devil
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
smh...And how did this make front page?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
abeg is it true that Jamb 2014/2015 registration don commence? i wan buy for my step cousin's friend's siister.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Kelprince22(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Am just passing by, hope am not disturbing any body ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by DonaldGenes(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
jayAjoku: personally i would say u have jst experienced and u r here to share the fact that you stupidly fell .. Abeg go and lament else where
Methink the Op don qo find free ride or free food from one man and prolly it didn't end well,anyway na una matter..una like free things sha, e no concern us quys

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: it is not a bad tin to be good. but sum guys take advantage of dat. dis days am even afraid of kind gestures from men
please can i help you carry your bag? i promise am nt a stalker. ...*lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Erotex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
not me, my bros nor my dad. We are all real
but ladies has Nothing nah
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by orgasticdance: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Ogugua! Always at it! You never cease to amaze me. Blessed is the man that would have you as his wife. cool
a trigger happy mouth amazes u, what taste grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: dnt take it to heart pls but most men are like dat, dats there nature they easily fall #no offence# wen it comes to s**ual issues
how come you are an expert in this? experience?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Bigflamie(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided
Kisses to you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss me likey, but wait a minute, who is that Nigg* on your profile?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by loswhite(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: THEN U ARE ONE UGLY CHICK, I GUESS..

#WINNER TAKES EARTH..
what us d meaning of#winner takes earth ? I'm amazed d way ppl will Js follishly follow a mysterious set of ppl dat recently appearing on stadiums
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op, you speak as if ladies are angels. What do you have to say when a lady does everything to get a guy to fall for or notice her? Your reason is not convincing; retell your story.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
I have a very bad friend who does not care whether you are fronting or not, whether you need it or not .. if he sees you and he needs it, he will get it whether you resist or ignore him.. infact na you go open leg give am to im satisfaction and he will dump you once he has had his feel.. girls seem to like bad guys no matter how much they deny it.. they just turn into fish-brains whenever a badt guy is around grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: Smh. This is why heartbroken people should never give advice. They always fail to look beyond their noses and are ready to castigate ALL men because ONE man broke their heart.
on point.....
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Ogugua! Always at it! You never cease to amaze me. Blessed is the man that would have you as his wife. cool
oh really?

cos she said what you wanna hear.
i hope she wont turn into a bad wife material anyday she chooses to disagree with your POV
undecided
smh.

Or better still if you're single you can tender your application now.before it's too late. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Rajosh(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op you probably have met only the wrong men in your life. you've not come in contact with the real men yet.when you do, you'll testify.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by WackyJ1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
The Kind of Nonsense that reaches front page this days na wa...

Who is the anti-men moderator that's responsible for this? The last time it was the "Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish." thread.
This mod needs sensibility training level 2

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
OP it is well with you... You will still pass this phase and have another mindset very soon... You are just in this stage... I supect you are like 19 years old.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Dsage1: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op, I've bought phones and other valuable items for girls and I didn't ask them to return the favour by whatever means. So, where did you got your baseless accusation?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
WackyJ1: The Kind of Nonsense that reaches front page this days na wa...

Who is the anti-men moderator that's responsible for this? The last time it was the "Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish." thread.
This mod needs sensibility training level 2

I dont know why people talk about what reaches front page... I dont even think about it... Are you the owner of nairaland?... what are ur concerns?... if a thread is of no use to u then u are as useless to the thread you are saying is useless.

I dont meant to be rude or directing insults at you... Im talking to those always asking why a thread is on the front page.

Its really annoying... The guy has a team and let them do their job.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nacl: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
LESSONS LEARNT SO FAR;
1. I SHOULDNT BE NICE TO LADIES. grin
2. I SHOULD ALSO BE CAREFUL WHEN LADIES ARE NICE TO ME.
3. ANY MAN DAT IS NICE TO A LADY IS ''BAD'' grin grin grin.
4. WHEN A MAN MAL-HANDLES A LADY HE MYT BE THE BEST MAN. cheesy cheesy cheesy
5. WRITER IS PROBABLY LAMENTING ON A PERSONAL CASE DUE TO HER OWN CARELESSNESS.. WHAT ELSE??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by canalily(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2013

Smh. undecided
undecided na only moni? The thief love, opportunity gold even.......! ! Many of them are still water that runs deep! ! Guys be vigilantee especially if she is the cool nd gentle type! !

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Richy4(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!

Indeed no one can please the world. so what you wanted is when it is raining heavily and a lady was at the bus stop with tiny umbrella that can barely cover herself and her hand bag, looking vulnerable, may be guys with their cars can splash muddy water on her and drive away without helping

Or are you advising that when she wants to fix her bulb in her house and call for men attention, we should simply say no because we do not want to be misunderstood right. at the end of the day, you will say that that guy is wicked selfish etc
Just be careful so you won't get what you wanted which is been left alone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Youngzedd(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Odikwa egwu.

Umu nwanyi nkaa kwa.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by TeeiWi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Irrelevant and depressed attention seeker giving lame advice...smh#, these has been happening before this Op was born and I guess she was brought up well enuf like every other ladies to knw this. So Y waste ur MB just 2 get noticed??
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Youngzedd(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nacl: LESSONS LEARNT SO FAR;
1. I SHOULDNT BE NICE TO LADIES. grin
2. I SHOULD ALSO BE CAREFUL WHEN LADIES ARE NICE TO ME.
3. ANY MAN DAT IS NICE TO A LADY IS ''BAD'' grin grin grin.
4. WHEN A MAN MAL-HANDLES A LADY HE MYT BE THE BEST MAN. cheesy cheesy cheesy
5. WRITER IS PROBABLY LAMENTING ON A PERSONAL CASE DUE TO HER OWN CARELESSNESS.. WHAT ELSE??

Noted.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by mjlumideee(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: dnt take it to heart pls but most men are like dat, dats there nature they easily fall #no offence# wen it comes to s**ual issues

is it only d guys dt r guilty, tell me, y would a lady dress suductively if she doesn't av an ulterior motive.... sheeeeew....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Advantages Of Being Funny / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.