Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (26537 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by kinnad(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op,is it because of d BB ur bfriend collectd frm u,dat u're ranting dis way? Plz let it go jare,afterall he bought it 4u. God wil gv u anoda guy dat wil buy anoda 1 4u k
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
OP must be a learner.

*in sean paul's grand voice*
so baby try to understand that a man is just a man dutty dutty dutty luv!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Decryptor(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: am not a guy, dats d plain truth man, why do we hear abt cases where an uncle slept with his niece, or a brother with his sister, ladies be concious conscious and suspect any man around u

That your brother and uncle slept with you does not mean other men are animals like they are
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
lorretta u: oh really?

cos she said what you wanna hear.
i hope she wont turn into a bad wife material anyday she chooses to disagree with your POV
undecided
smh.

Or better still if you're single you can tender your application now.before it's too late. grin
I'm not responsible for how you chose to understand my comment. I knew what she meant,but I was playing dumb. Read the first 4 lines of my post again and speak for yourself. Your last paragraph wasn't funny and was more like an insult to my sensibility.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Coefficient(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
This poster is in deep shiite! grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Afrok(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ok... Men beware after helping a lady nd she asks wot can I do to repay U? Anything, I mean I will do anything to show my appreciation. Men beware not to allow d appreciation (anything u want) pass U by.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm not responsible for how you chose to understand my comment. I knew what she meant,but I was playing dumb. Read the first 4 lines of my post again and speak for yourself. Your last paragraph wasn't funny and was more like an insult to my sensibility.
I'm sorry if you found that insulting.
Didn't mean it that way.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yahoo1: send m d link mk i download am.... ;Dsend m d link mk i download am....grin
the download link dey skip!!.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: am not a guy, dats d plain truth man, why do we hear abt cases where an uncle slept with his niece, or a brother with his sister, ladies be concious and suspect any man around u
hand me dat weed you are smoking..its not good for ur health...it makes you reason upsyd flow.....you for dey beware from ur papa and ur brodas na...cos dey will rape u one nyt......cos u dnt know d meaning of"BEWARE"....so u can as well stay away,run,dont com close,flee from ur fada at first sight........funny u......not all girls are prostitute...not all men are insane.......dnt use d word"all men,all women,all girs....next time.....love y'all...from darlings..
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by free2ryhme: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
ogugua88: Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided
So u still dey dis town .

How oga foR romance sexion ....lol
He is killz it hahahahhahaha
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by mcevans1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Men are not smiling oooooo grin cheesy

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Dannylux: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Op go chop critics tire today grin
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by CODEEATER(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
I hate girls who generalize...so ur brother or father or jst some innocent guy cant do any thing from his heart is that d trash u r saying?
This girl reminds me of my ex...the girl never ever allowed me buy or spend a dime on her...

Imagine u go out with ur grl n she pays for her own meal n her to&fro fair....evn when I opted to pay. ...I asked her y n she said she dsnt wnt to b indepted to me in any way so that if anything happen I wont say "aftr all I did 4 u". .few weeks later she did wat she had in mind. ..dump me. ..aftr countless lies of course. ..
I jst pity d boy she's dating nw. .he beta watch his back. .
God knows I jst wnted to be dere 4 her. ..so she wont go around begging when she has isioma as her bf...but I guess u girls just feel so unnecessarily unsecure...

Not long ago someone posted how his colleague
Was duped by his ex of 200k pretending to wnt him bak...last week my bestie n I attended a get 2geda where he discovered that d bold 5 he bought 4 his gf out of pure uncensored love, the bitch gave s bb out to her secret lover. .10k out of d money he loned from me to buy d bb..n she deceived d poor boy. ..recently I took a pic with my frnds new mini coupe..n uploaded it to 2go..a chick who has nevr replied me was d frst to comment. .."hey honey nice ride"...I told her tnks n asked hw her day was d grl said "not fine o..my subscription will expire soon n I dnt hav money. ..can u plz send me N1, 500 card"...I jst hissed n deletes her. ..she done c fine car her eye dey chook...

If any gender shuld b careful of the other it should be us guys...cuz girls of 2day r evil. ...EVIL! !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Mamacita007(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
mmmmm take it easy on her. maybe she's speaking from experience. some men are like that, not all
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by killuminati(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rapping....*i just wana ffuck bad b1tches, all the nights I never had b1tches, now I'm all up on tha @ss b1tches. Mad at ur boyfriend, he ain't shiit* tongue
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Lamasta(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na who I go ask? in Omawunmi's voice
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Alikaxon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mondisweets: yes ladies even when a guy says hie u should ignore him, its a sign that he wants to impregnate u grin
sm ladies like u ar jus so foolish. If every guy is like me, ladies like u wil suffer!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Ogugua! Always at it! You never cease to amaze me. Blessed is the man that would have you as his wife. cool
I'll overtake sexkilz on dat!! kiss
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by alexvatt(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Hmmm guys dey vex o, dis trend was meant 4 ladies o #wats going on# hux on fire
u are right baby. Dont mind guys they are suspects all the time. Also all ladies are suspects too, especially when they tell u 'i luv u' they are just after ur money. Guys beware!
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by MrCork: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A word is enof 4 d wise!

....sweery did I sleep wit u? undecided
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
no need trying to be nice when girls don't like nice guys.....

its only nice guys that suffer in girls hand..
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by joywendy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
lol! Ppl please take it easy with her,she is just tryin to express herself and means no harm
@op 1st of all i get what u are sayin bt u made a terrible mistake by by generalizing.
I dnt get why ppl like 2 generalize 'all guys are playboys' or'all girls are thieves'.like seriously Its d belief of most ppl dat when a pesin is nice to dem der is a string attached,that tot dat a kind gesture given to dem is nt 4 free. A bad thought indeed! As a lady or guy u should knw wen a pesin is bein nyc to u and wen a pesin is intrested in u. There is a big difference. Thats where our brain is needed and also d grace 4rm God,Allah or wateva u bliv in.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
ufotuko: the download link dey skip!!.
ok ....i will find a taxi to hell ...and ask the artist for the Link ...that's where MJ is right?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by agudaisy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]y is it dat u le lik quarln cos of issues dat re nt meant to tlk abt.y shuld dey b suspects? Dat means ur husbnd will also b a suspect. Pls make una knw d kind matter wey una go dey bring here
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:
I hate girls who generalize...so ur brother or father or jst some innocent guy cant do any thing from his heart is that d trash u r saying?
This girl reminds me of my ex...the girl never ever allowed me buy or spend a dime on her...

Imagine u go out with ur grl n she pays for her own meal n her to&fro fair....evn when I opted to pay. ...I asked her y n she said she dsnt wnt to b indepted to me in any way so that if anything happen I wont say "aftr all I did 4 u". .few weeks later she did wat she had in mind. ..dump me. ..aftr countless lies of course. ..
I jst pity d boy she's dating nw. .he beta watch his back. .
God knows I jst wnted to be dere 4 her. ..so she wont go around begging when she has isioma as her bf...but I guess u girls just feel so unnecessarily unsecure...

Not long ago someone posted how his colleague
Was duped by his ex of 200k pretending to wnt him bak...last week my bestie n I attended a get 2geda where he discovered that d bold 5 he bought 4 his gf out of pure uncensored love, the bitch gave s bb out to her secret lover. .10k out of d money he loned from me to buy d bb..n she deceived d poor boy. ..recently I took a pic with my frnds new mini coupe..n uploaded it to 2go..a chick who has nevr replied me was d frst to comment. .."hey honey nice ride"...I told her tnks n asked hw her day was d grl said "not fine o..my subscription will expire soon n I dnt hav money. ..can u plz send me N1, 500 card"...I jst hissed n deletes her. ..she done c fine car her eye dey chook...

If any gender shuld b careful of the other it should be us guys...cuz girls of 2day r evil. ...EVIL! !!!!!!!
Gbam! You did the right thing by deleting that mumu qirl without even thinking for a sec,such qirls sucks for real
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: dats not wat i mean, the tin am trying to strees is dat irrespective of d fact dat they guy has not made any move or say anytin with regards to s** , a woman should be careful because a man is a man, wen he get an opportunity, he will 4get dat it was on d grounds of assistance or dat u are just frnds with him, and besides sum men dnt just assist a lady 4 nothing#smile#

You are just a paranoiac joor. My own suspicion is that you have been raped by a so called friend that is what is making you afraid. My sympathies but not every man is a rapist or sex fiend. Instead pray to God to give you wisdom so you can escape the bad and find the good. You know the Lord's prayer? Our daily bread there is not only food.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Policewoman(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
babyBB: am not a guy, dats d plain truth man, why do we hear abt cases where an uncle slept with his niece, or a brother with his sister, ladies be concious and suspect any man around u
Are you saying i should start suspecting my fellow male officers nd ogas as well? Girl don't u think u r generalising?
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Onyiclara(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
No,thanks. I dont agree.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yahoo1: ok ....i will find a taxi to hell ...and ask the artist for the Link ...that's where MJ is right?
go to hell first to confirm if he is there so after that come back to tell us and remember to collect the download link from him or u can even download the song from there!!!.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Alikaxon: sm ladies like u ar jus so foolish. If every guy is like me, ladies like u wil suffer!
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ? / Advantages Of Being Funny / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.