Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? (1520 Views)

This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mine was about a year ago. I had just discovered my girlfriend was messing around with another dude he met on BBM. I was so pissed cuz i was been faithful in the relationship so i used her toothbrush to clean the toilet sink for many days and she kept using it for as long as i did it without knowing about what i was doing.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mine was fuccking her with Andyblaze's girlfriend and her not knowing because she was blindfolded kiss

Shit was real good!

#TeamGOM cool
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Suzie0(f): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Andyblaze: so i used her toothbrush to clean the toilet sink for many days and she kept using it for as long as i did it without knowing about what i was doing.
Jes! shocked you wickend oo
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2013
god_of_music: Mine was fuccking her with Andyblaze's girlfriend and her not knowing because she was blindfolded kiss

Shit was real good!

#TeamGOM cool
lol u wey still be v
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2013
Suzie 0.:
Jes! shocked you wickend oo
saturday abi sunday
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Swaggot00(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2013
n u stil do kiss her?? dude u aint wicked, u dirty.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by sexymoma(f): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2013
And you kissed that mouth aftermath....Cos your write up didn't indicate that you left the girl.

Two of una come dey carry shi.t mouth waka.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Swaggot00: n u stil do kiss her?? dude u aint wicked, u dirty.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Danhumprey: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexymoma: And you kissed that mouth aftermath....Cos your write up didn't indicate that you left the girl.

Two of una come dey carry shi.t mouth waka.
cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Loooooooooool at responses. grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
'lyin'petra
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Why una leave the topic at hand come dey attack me na
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
My only happiness is that you know how silly you are.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Danhumprey: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Andy,you went on AWOL. Wetin happen na? Abi them ban you? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
angry
screenagerjoe: 'lyin'petra
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra: angry
y did u quote me??
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Andy,you went on AWOL. Wetin happen na? Abi them ban you? cheesy
that man wey comment before you na ban me oh. I don already submit him case for juju house.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
sexkillz: My only happiness is that you know how silly you are.
i inherited it from u

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Danhumprey: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Andyblaze: that man wey comment before you na ban me oh. I don already submit him case for juju house.
You mean Sexkillz? Wetin you do?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by baggy4luv(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Andyblaze: Mine was about a year ago. I had just discovered my girlfriend was messing around with another dude he met on BBM. I was so pissed cuz i was been faithful in the relationship so i used her toothbrush to clean the toilet sink for many days and she kept using it for as long as i did it without knowing about what i was doing.
juvenile in adult casing
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
That scary moment when my sweeri,comes home from work to meet the whole house in darkness,go to the kitchen,no lynpetra,sitting room,no baby oku,enters bathroom to see her unclad on the bathroom floor motionless and foaming from the mouth(tooth paste things) cheesy grin .An expensive prank I tell ya. cheesy

Oh,remembered When I went for HIV TEST. cheesy cheesy.He came home to find me crying miserably as I held the sheet of paper.He nearly fainted! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by iamteaser: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Space Reserved. You never can tell which thread makes the frontpage especially the shitty ones like this :-|
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by cherisskenzy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin
lynpetra: That scary moment when my sweeri,comes home from work to meet the whole house in darkness,go to the kitchen,no lynpetra,sitting room,no baby oku,enters bathroom to see her unclad on the bathroom floor motionless and foaming from the mouth(tooth paste things) cheesy grin .An expensive prank I tell ya. cheesy

Oh,remembered When I went for HIV TEST. cheesy cheesy.He came home to find me crying miserably as I held the sheet of paper.He nearly fainted! cheesy
expensive prank indeed!!
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Preceedo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
iamteaser: Space Reserved. You never can tell which thread makes the frontpage especially the shitty ones like this :-|

I notice how andyblaze's topic are purposefully suspended on the 1st board of romance section even with few comments. By doing this, more comments come in till it is "QUALIFIED". He once asked a very dumb question and surprisingly it made the frontpage. He asked "CAN KISSING AND ROMANCING BE CALLED FORNICATION". Most Nairalanders didn't even open it, let alone comment. For days, I kept on seeing it on the first list with not many than 3 comments and finally it made the frontpage. I believe he knows one of the Mods. And thats why they want to perpetuate him on the FP as if it is his amily house.
Not angry, I only marvel at the level of unfairness on Nairaland.

I say this just to give credence to ur claim. Thanks
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Ichel: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Preceedo:

I notice how andyblaze's topic are purposefully suspended on the 1st board of romance section even with few comments. By doing this, more comments come in till it is "QUALIFIED". He once asked a very dumb question and surprisingly it made the frontpage. He asked "CAN KISSING AND ROMANCING BE CALLED FORNICATION". Most Nairalanders didn't even open it, let alone comment. For days, I kept on seeing it on the first list with not many than 3 comments and finally it made the frontpage. I believe he knows one of the Mods. And thats why they want to perpetuate him on the FP as if it is his amily house.

Seemz ya topicz neva hit FP b4, i feel ur painz bro. Keep tryin, i knw say one day u go mk uz proud.
Diz space is 4 sale. Interested buyerz contact me b4 e enter FP n d price jumb
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Preceedo your comment is kinda funny, were you trying to be funny or are you serious?? grin grin grin grin LMFAO!!!

@Andyblaze i'm a #Virgo cool

#TeamGOM
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Preceedo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ich_el:
Seemz ya topicz neva hit FP b4, i feel ur painz bro. Keep tryin, i knw say one day u go mk uz proud.
Diz space is 4 sale. Interested buyerz contact me b4 e enter FP n d price jumb

u get it wrong bro. My topic has hit the front page but it doesn't matter. I only notice that partiality is reprehensible.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2013
god_of_music: @Preceedo your comment is kinda funny, were you trying to be funny or are you serious?? grin grin grin grin LMFAO!!!

@Andyblaze i'm a #Virgo cool

#TeamGOM

Taaah comot for here. If e get people wey I go believe as Virgos no be person like u
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Preceedo:

grin grin grin Oh My Gosh!!! Guy Free Me Biko!!! Laugh Wan Kill Me..Abeg O! Your Claims Are Wrong. That Topic Was Move To Fp by Mukina and it deserved it due to the amount of traffic it generated. Trust me Sexkillz bans me like every week so he definitely didn't Stick my topic to Romance section's frontpage. Inasmuch as I create silly threads I occasionally create good ones too.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: You mean Sexkillz? Wetin you do?
Nna nwa nna ahu si na ana m e troll
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2013
lynpetra: That scary moment when my sweeri,comes home from work to meet the whole house in darkness,go to the kitchen,no lynpetra,sitting room,no baby oku,enters bathroom to see her unclad on the bathroom floor motionless and foaming from the mouth(tooth paste things) cheesy grin .An expensive prank I tell ya. cheesy

Jeeez!!! This is Over-expensive. Thank God ur bf no de get High Bp
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Stunt Or Prank You've Ever Pulled On Your Partner? by Andyblaze: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out: What Could This Guy Be Doing? / Why Is Choosing Always Am Issue For Mature Single Guys / I don't have a boyfriend, Is It Wrong????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.