Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack (24618 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Lordlexyy: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: if you want me to accept that hitler and crusaders didn't fought for christianity then why can't you accept that Islam is not violent but the bad eggs are one tarnishing the image of Islam.
Stop fooling yourself. Hitler's act was never supported by the bible neither the crusaders who fought to regain their lands and prevent the jihadist expansion of islam. The al quada, taliban, boko haram and the so many other muslim militant group are fighting a suppose just fight as enshrine in the quoran. No where in the bible since the coming of Christ was any follower instructed to fight unbelievers. If what you quoted earlier is what Christ meant, many Christians would have been seen the world over practicing voilence. Check out the world over, only the muslims constitute nuisance and intolerance. How many church do you have in saudi, kuwait et al? What is their tolerance towards Christians staying there compare to countries like United states, Britain and the rest. Didn't that tells you that something is graviously wrong with your suppose religion? Previous happenings of the unprovoked attack and killing of Christians over a cartoon in Denmark, the sharia protest in kd, the miss world pageant, the amateur movie shot in the United State and many others. All of these added up shows the demonic side of islam and how every right thinking man should avoid them.

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
when will Nigeria reconvert to Traditional Religions cry
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by redsun(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Funny enough all these gory news from nigeria don't make headlines internationally.Nobody is talking about what is going on there like they talk about iraq,afganistan,pakistan,somali and all the forsaken places where devil himself walk literally on earth.

Nigeria is infested by the plague of fundamental ignorance and it will continue on a downward spiral until the people begin to search for the real truth that lies within them.Common sense.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Lordlexyy: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hero10001:
What lie?!
You must be a bad student of History.
Name one religion that has never waged wars against it's opposite?.
Our Fathers Preserved Christianity with the Swords..
Moses, Joshua, Aaron, King David, King Saul, Jepthar etc etc waged wars, killed, forced and erased unbelievers too..
STOP RELIGION Discriminations Now!

I'ma Christian though and had served in the North, i know how it is..
Every religion has it's bad side, 'No one is Perfect, None is Righteous, Holy and Sin-free.
Pointing fingers, running & ranting e-mouths won't solve anything.
World Problems sprung not from dusts, some forces are involved.
Maybe it's the sins of the Fathers, who knows?!..!
Thought i'm not GOD but sometimes, i'd thought i could heal the World's Sickness by extermination. I'd Kill Millions maybe Billions too..then i asked myself; does that really heals the world??..! "NO, NEVER"!!

All We need is LOVE!.

And the greatest question is;

"Where is the LOVE"..!!!

There is Hope.
*soobs*
And in your mind you think you have made sense or you think you are intelligent. When were Christians first called Christians? What constitute Christianity? What crisis did Christians ever engineered in the north since you claim to have served there? Look at this muslim disguising as a Christian. Which ever way you turn, for those of us up north, having realised how demonic they are: killing helpless women, pregnant women and little toddlers all in the name of an unprovoked incident that happened in far away land with no business of ours. It must be moranic for a straight forward, right thinking man to associate with that religion.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
23 soldiers killed in just one engagement, no wonder the NA is recruiting 9000 fresh meat for the meat grinder. I only pity dumb a.s.s.e.s that want to join the the NA so they can oppress bloody civilians.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fvcking religion.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
mohsaaf:

jst imaging those christian that does not even follow d teachings of JESUS CHRIST (A.S), pick up d black sheep of muslim comunity and potrayed them as EXEMPLARY MUSLIM and dont want to admit that HITLER IA AN EXEMPLARY CHRISTIAN.

ALHAMDULILLHI FOR BEING A MUSLIM

If those that do violence in the name of Allah and islam are "black sheep of the muslim community", then Mohammed was the first black sheep. He bathed himself with enough blood. Usman Dan Fodio was also a black sheep.

have you heard about the successor of Mohammed, the Caliph Omar?
He was the one that attacked Jerusalem and took it, this was what prompted the first Christian crusades!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
mohsaaf: NOBLEZONE

wt about d CRUSADERS

I do not know the histroy you have been reading.

Yet let me tell you the truth!

As much as it was wrong and very wrong for the Christians to use the sword, it was in reaction to the menace called Islam and her crusades.

The first Christian crusade was to recapture Jerusalem from the Jihardists.
Jerusalem was over ran by the successor of Mohammed; the Caliph Omar!

Before I proceed, tell me when and how Islam reached Jerusalem!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by tintingz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: Stop fooling yourself. Hitler's act was never supported by the bible neither the crusaders who fought to regain their lands and prevent the jihadist expansion of islam. The al quada, taliban, boko haram and the so many other muslim militant group are fighting a suppose just fight as enshrine in the quoran. No where in the bible since the coming of Christ was any follower instructed to fight unbelievers. If what you quoted earlier is what Christ meant, many Christians would have been seen the world over practicing voilence. Check out the world over, only the muslims constitute nuisance and intolerance. How many church do you have in saudi, kuwait et al? What is their tolerance towards Christians staying there compare to countries like United states, Britain and the rest. Didn't that tells you that something is graviously wrong with your suppose religion? Previous happenings of the unprovoked attack and killing of Christians over a cartoon in Denmark, the sharia protest in kd, the miss world pageant, the amateur movie shot in the United State and many others. All of these added up shows the demonic side of islam and how every right thinking man should avoid them.
You are just too sentimental, I have accept that there are bad people in any religion be it Islam, christianity, buddha etc they will always be bad eggs among them but you don't want to accept that..that doesn't mean christianity is a bad religion but some people are going astray by doing wrong things. I can post you many violent act christians did in the north and even boko killing muslims. What will you say after I posted it?

There are many terror verses in the bible that bible god instruct his children to fight and kill in both new testament and old testament I can quote them out for you if you want me to. smiley
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: And in your mind you think you have made sense or you think you are intelligent. When were Christians first called Christians? What constitute Christianity? What crisis did Christians ever engineered in the north since you claim to have served there? Look at this muslim disguising as a Christian. Which ever way you turn, for those of us up north, having realised how demonic they are: killing helpless women, pregnant women and little toddlers all in the name of an unprovoked incident that happened in far away land with no business of ours. It must be moranic for a straight forward, right thinking man to associate with that religion.
What about christians that eat muslims in the north?
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by tintingz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
noblezone:

If those that do violence in the name of Allah and islam are "black sheep of the muslim community", then Mohammed was the first black sheep. He bathed himself with enough blood. Usman Dan Fodio was also a black sheep.

He was the one that attacked Jerusalem and took it, this was what prompted the first Christian crusades!
am waiting for you to reply my posts. LMAO!! grin you're just a clown. grin
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Niyomi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
This guys are no long humanbeing, they are animal in humam flesh
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Yujin(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rilwayne001: There are two Islams in the world today. (1) There is
the Islam of the Qur'an, which is one of the great
religions of the world. It is a religion of peace (not of
pacifism nor of aggression) and of divine justice (not
of
divine tyranny nor of divine intimacy). (2) There is
also
the Islam of the terrorists, who are murderers and
assassins, especially murderers of their fellow
Muslims.
Shiites and Sunnis hate each other for their
"heresies"
more intensely than either hates the West. (The
London
bombings deliberately targeted Muslim
neighborhoods.)
Which of these two Islams (of the Qur'an or of the
terrorists) will prevail? God only knows. But to
whatever
extent the first Islam is from God, it will prevail
because
God will prevail.
I do not see how a Christian can deny that (1) there
is
much in Islam that is from God, beginning with its
essence, total surrender to God's will. Nor do I see
how
a Christian can deny that (2) there are things in
Islam
that are directly contrary to God, beginning with its
rejection of Christ as divine Savior, and its ignorance
of
the amazing "good news" that God is love and has
destined us not for eternal servitude but eternal
spiritual marriage to him. It is very tempting, if you
clearly see either of these two things, to ignore the
other one.
There are also two Christianities in the world today.
There is (1) the Christianity of the New Testament,
and
there is (2) the Christianity of accommodation to
modernism, egalitarianism, niceness, naturalism, pop
psychology, secular humanism, relativism,
subjectivism,
individualism, "Enlightenment" rationalism or
postmodern irrationalism. New converts to the first
Christianity are constantly amazed and scandalized by
finding many of their clergy to be in love with the
second and in fear of the first. Which of the two will
prevail? If Christianity is from God (and the Qur'an
says
it is!), then the first will prevail over the pablum
perversions of it.
I do not know which Islam will prevail. But I know
that
thetemporal fate of half the world depends on it. I
do
know which Christianity will prevail, however, and I
know that the eternal fate of all the world depends
on
it. I do not know the future of Islam, but I do know
the
future of the Church, for I know Who promised her
that
the gates of hell would not prevail against her. And if
hell itself will not prevail against her, I'm sure that
neither the Islamic perversion nor the Christian
perversion will prevail against her.
Thus there are not just one but four confrontations
between Islam and Christianity in the world today. ( I
am not speaking of the political and military
confrontation between Islam and the West, but of the
religious confrontations.)
First, there is the confrontation between terrorist
Islam
and New Testament Christianity, between the sword
and
the cross, between murder and sacrifice, between
false
and true martyrdom. Christianity will win this
confrontation because "love is stronger than death"
and therefore also stronger than hate; because
"there is
power, power, wonder working power in the
Precious
Blood of the Lamb."
Second, there is the confrontation between Qur'anic
Islam and modernist Christianity, between conviction
and relativism, between honor and shamelessness,
between true and false justice. Islam will win this
confrontation (as it is already winning in Europe) for
a
similar reason: because self-sacrifice is stronger than
self-indulgence.
Third, there is the confrontation between terrorist
Islam
and modernist Christianity, between the sword and
relativism. This is also part of Europe's current
struggle.
I do not know who will win this confrontation,
because
both parties are based on falsehood and weakness.
But
I think Islam will win because modernist Christianity
has
no will to win. Indeed, it has no will at all.
Fourth, there is the real confrontation, and the only
real dialogue, between Qur'anic Islam and New
Testament Christianity. This is as old as St. John
Damascene. I think this high and honorable dialogue
between two high and honorable faiths will continue
(though the other three confrontations will get much
more media attention) and that something great will
come of it. That is the dialogue exemplified by the
conversations between 'Isa and his three Christian
friends, especially Fr. Heerema, in this book. In this
confrontation, both "sides" will win.
Hello Mr! You spoke like one with great knowlegde analytically dissecting the present two most popular religions and I admire you. However, one peculiar thing is worthy of note: any muslims who claims to follow the teachings of Mohammed(i.e the contents of the Qur'an) without himself being violent/oppressive against non-muslims is not keeping to the tenets of Islam. Such a person is not regarded a true muslim faithful... several verses in the Qur'an can confirm this.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yujin:
Hello Mr! You spoke like one with great knowlegde analytically dissecting the present two most popular religions and I admire you. However, one peculiar thing is worthy of note: any muslims who claims to follow the teachings of Mohammed(i.e the contents of the Qur'an) without himself being violent/oppressive against non-muslims is not keeping to the tenets of Islam. Such a person is not regarded a true muslim faithful... several verses in the Qur'an can confirm this.
Rubbish!! Can you confirm the verse for us undecided
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Yujin(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^
Again, in the 'fight' between the 'Quranic Islam' and the 'New testament Christianity' Islam stands no chance because it is not founded on pure truth unlike the latter. Apparently, Islam may appear to be winning through the constant persecutions and executions they would subject the true Christians but indeed, God will be the winner because He would be reaping the harvest of matyred Christian souls at the same time receiving muslim converts to christianity. The Qur'an itself is product of partly truth and partly falsehood. It is inconsistent in the relaying of a story or teachings. The chronology of persons is scattered therein and many other instancies of its shortcomings. In conclusion, I wish to say that 'terrorist Islam' cannot win even the war against 'christianity of modernity, compromise and relativism' because this so called 'christianity' has nothing to do with faith but has more to do with intelligence, sophisticated weaponry and pro-activity in itself. Islam is doomed to fail either way but only after it gas gathered enough souls for the devil through the numerous unwarranted shed of blood of unrepented souls.
May God help us all.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Hero10001: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: And in your mind you think you have made sense or you think you are intelligent. When were Christians first called Christians? What constitute Christianity? What crisis did Christians ever engineered in the north since you claim to have served there? Look at this muslim disguising as a Christian. Which ever way you turn, for those of us up north, having realised how demonic they are: killing helpless women, pregnant women and little toddlers all in the name of an unprovoked incident that happened in far away land with no business of ours. It must be moranic for a straight forward, right thinking man to associate with that religion.

You must be a learner cos You seem to hate Islam with passion, I once did more than you.
I was a very hard critics of Islam until i learned more.
I hope it won't be long till you realize that there ain't nothing to Hate.
However, i'm not supporting the dastardly act some Islamist have resorted to.
All we need is Love, if you think war is it, then, your just like them.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Well Christianity can be dated back to Jesus Christ some 2000 years ago but are you telling me that there were no Bible Believers before Christ? which simply means there was no GOD before Christ??
The Holy Bible can be dated back to 3rd century BCE to roughly the 5th century CE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_history)

The Book was preserved by the Sword!!

If you were born into a Muslim family in Iraq, won't you be an Islamist?? likewise to all other Religions.
Because you're opportuned to be a Christian doesn't make you better than others.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)
Have you known the truth?

Google is your friend.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by tintingz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yujin: ^^
Again, in the 'fight' between the 'Quranic Islam' and the 'New testament Christianity' Islam stands no chance because it is not founded on pure truth unlike the latter. Apparently, Islam may appear to be winning through the constant persecutions and executions they would subject the true Christians but indeed, God will be the winner because He would be reaping the harvest of matyred Christian souls at the same time receiving muslim converts to christianity. The Qur'an itself is product of partly truth and partly falsehood. It is inconsistent in the relaying of a story or teachings. The chronology of persons is scattered therein and many other instancies of its shortcomings. In conclusion, I wish to say that 'terrorist Islam' cannot win even the war against 'christianity of modernity, compromise and relativism' because this so called 'christianity' has nothing to do with faith but has more to do with intelligence, sophisticated weaponry and pro-activity in itself. Islam is doomed to fail either way but only after it gas gathered enough souls for the devil through the numerous unwarranted shed of blood of unrepented souls.
May God help us all.
What is this one saying undecided quote out where it is said for muslims to kill innocent people and I will show you the terror of jehova and the crusade warLord hitler and the roman catholic terror crusaders with the terror of northern nigerian christians. cheesy
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by mohsaaf: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yujin: ^^
May God help us all.

Oga answer tintingz now, abi u dey fear ne .

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by mohsaaf: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
noblezone:

I do not know the histroy you have been reading.

Yet let me tell you the truth!

As much as it was wrong and very wrong for the Christians to use the sword, it was in reaction to the menace called Islam and her crusades.

The first Christian crusade was to recapture Jerusalem from the Jihardists.
Jerusalem was over ran by the successor of Mohammed; the Caliph Omar!

Before I proceed, tell me when and how Islam reached Jerusalem!

is it very wrong for a christian to use the sword ? i doubt if u hv ever read the Bible.That is the problem most christian det dont even know their BIBLE.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

can u tell me were ds verse came from.I guess is in the MAHBARRAT OF THE HINDU

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by francisbiz: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
LET THE MILITARY BOMBARD THE WHOLE NORTHERN REGION, SO THAT THE SOUTH CAN USE THEIR CARCASS AS INORGANIC MANURE, SO THAT WE WILL USE THE ENTIRE NORTH AS OUR FARMLAND.
THE REGION IS NEITHER ECONOMICALLY OR SOCIALLY VIABLE, INSTEAD THEY WASTE OUR OIL MONEY!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by mohsaaf: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2013

He was the one that attacked Jerusalem and took it, this was what prompted the first Christian crusades![/quote]

4 ur info our beloved prophet MOHAMMED (SAW) was selected as THE GREATEST MAN EVER LIVED ON TH FACE OF THE EARTH by the most intellectual people not INANIMATE DUNDEE LIKE YOU.

Google and cnfrm.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by alnaijiri(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
For all Muslims who were killed in this incident, including the civilian killed for violating the curfew (I weep for my country where idol-worshipers set a curfew on Muslims) , may God avenge their blood. As a Muslim, I want nothing more than true and everlasting peace for all of Nigeria. In order that there be genuine peace, the North must be free, and Muslim lives and property must be protected, not by non-Muslims, but guaranteed by ourselves.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by alnaijiri(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
francisbiz: LET THE MILITARY BOMBARD THE WHOLE NORTHERN REGION, SO THAT THE SOUTH CAN USE THEIR CARCASS AS INORGANIC MANURE, SO THAT WE WILL USE THE ENTIRE NORTH AS OUR FARMLAND.
THE REGION IS NEITHER ECONOMICALLY OR SOCIALLY VIABLE, INSTEAD THEY WASTE OUR OIL MONEY!

You are not human.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2013
pls you all should stop arguing about christainity or islam. There's really no point of in this arguments cos it wont stop whats happenning in the north.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2013
Oh how I hate Islam.
One day the devil will be brought to judgment
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Cyndas: pls you all should stop arguing about christainity or islam. There's really no point of in this arguments cos it wont stop whats happenning in the north.

In 2007, in Gombe state, secondary school students beat one their teachers to death because she seized a copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

Whose fault was it?
Something is wrong somewhere!

What were those children taught? Who taught them?
What will those kids turn out to be when they grow up?

What is happening in the North is as a result of Islam being more than a religion!
Islam is not peace!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2013
mohsaaf:

4 ur info our beloved prophet MOHAMMED (SAW) was selected as THE GREATEST MAN EVER LIVED ON TH FACE OF THE EARTH by the most intellectual people not INANIMATE DUNDEE LIKE YOU.

Google and cnfrm.

To start with, inanimate dundee cannot use Google and if I am one, how then do you still reconmend google for me?
hahahahaha.

Now back to the issue:
It does not matter who voted him and what they voted him for.

1. The things of worship are spiritual, "greatest minds" may not conceive them.
2. God is a Spirit, therefore when mortals like Mohammed fought to defend Him, then something was seriously wrong.
3. When minors (Gombe, 2007) killed their teacher for defiling the "Holy book", then it became so obvious that Islam is nothing but a mockery of God!
4. God is love!

Cheers
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2013
mohsaaf:

is it very wrong for a christian to use the sword ? i doubt if u hv ever read the Bible.That is the problem most christian det dont even know their BIBLE.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

can u tell me were ds verse came from.I guess is in the MAHBARRAT OF THE HINDU

to start with, there is a lot you need to know before we start discussing bible!
Jesus was so misunderstood by the people He spoke to when He walked the streets of Jerusalem.
Some reasons for this are as follows:

1. Jesus is the SON OF GOD! The WORD of GOD made flesh
2. While Jesus was speaking about spiritual things, the people interpreted them with physical things.
3. Are the words of Jesus literal? What about "you must be born again", "My flesh is food", etc.
4. At His arrest, Peter used a sword to cut off, someones ear, but Jesus rebuked him and also healed the ear instantly.

Bros, Jesus teaches us to forgive our enemies, and that is why we have endured the provocation of Islmaists in Nigeria for so long as if we are fools, as if we are weaklings.

If not for Jesus..............,
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
noblezone:

to start with, there is a lot you need to know before we start discussing bible!
Jesus was so misunderstood by the people He spoke to when He walked the streets of Jerusalem.
Some reasons for this are as follows:
You didn't reply my post, why the dodge grin

1. Jesus is the SON OF GOD! The WORD of GOD made flesh
Jesus said he's the son of man many times in the bible moreover he's not the only son mention in the bible

2. While Jesus was speaking about spiritual things, the people interpreted them with physical things.
confused fellow, anything Jesus said is parables or spiritual thing when it comes to violent speech.

3. Are the words of Jesus literal? What about "you must be born again", "My flesh is food", etc.
which food grin

4. At His arrest, Peter used a sword to cut off, someones ear, but Jesus rebuked him and also healed the ear instantly.
and why did he ordered his disciples to sell their garments and buy swords? Why?

Bros, Jesus teaches us to forgive our enemies, and that is why we have endured the provocation of Islmaists in Nigeria for so long as if we are fools, as if we are weaklings.
Lol the same Jesus in the bible went to the temple and destroy the money chargers and the traders goods? Where is the "turn the other cheek" grin

If not for Jesus..............,
if not for Jesus there will be no crusaders right? grin
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz:
You didn't reply my post, why the dodge grin

Jesus said he's the son of man many times in the bible moreover he's not the only son mention in the bible

confused fellow, anything Jesus said is parables or spiritual thing when it comes to violent speech.

which food grin

and why did he ordered his disciples to sell their garments and buy swords? Why?

Lol the same Jesus in the bible went to the temple and destroy the money chargers and the traders goods? Where is the "turn the other cheek" grin

if not for Jesus there will be no crusaders right? grin

Which of the posts are you referring to?

1. Yes, He called Himself Son of Man, but you must not miss out where He called Himself Son of God
2. Both His parables and plain speeches were more of spiritual things. (you dont have what it takes to understand them yet.
3. LOL. He ordered them? Jesus was talking about the fact that He was going to be arrested and His disciples would be vulnerable. He was not talking about any violence. He talked about, He who had money bag, knapsack and sword. They are all symbols my dear. You did not see the money bag and the knapsack? Only the sword? Well, none of them sold their garments to buy sword.
4. I do not expect you to understand spiritual things, because you yet carnal.
5. Destroyed money changers? LOL. Which Bible are you reading? No sir. he chased them out of the temple.

Crusaders:
The first crusade was at Jerusalem. It was to recover Jerusalem from the Jihardists led by Omar (the successor to Mohammed).
I asked you how islam reached Jerusalem and you have refused to answer!

I still condemn the crusaders. It was against the teachings of the Christ Jesus the Messiah!
Emm, if not for Jesus, I personally would have led a movement that punish the Jihardists for the behading of Akaluka my kinsman over a piece of torn Koran!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by alnaijiri(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cyndas: pls you all should stop arguing about christainity or islam. There's really no point of in this arguments cos it wont stop whats happenning in the north.

I agree. Stop arguing, start studying Islam, and try our best to live according to the Islamic laws. This is the only way that we can bring peace to the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House / How To Join Politics / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.