Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack (24619 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Whitecoal711: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Allah Says:
.” Qur’an 8:5 “Your Lord sent you
from your homes to fight for the true
cause.”Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to
confirm the truth by His words:
‘Wipe the infidels out to the
last.’”Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize
theinfidels. So wound their bodies
and incapacitate them because they
oppose Allahand His Apostle.
Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not
think that they can get away from us.
Prepare against them whatever arms
and weaponry you can muster so
that you may terrorize them. They
are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”
Qur’an 8:71 “He will give you
mastery over them.” Qur’an 8:39 “So,
fight them till all opposition ends
and the only religion is Islam.”
http://prophetofdoom.net/
article.aspx?g=406&i=46007
Jesus Says:
Matthew 5:44:
44But I tell you, Love your enemies
and pray for those who persecute
you
Luke 6:35
But love your enemies and be kind
and do good so that someone
derives benefit from them] and lend,
expecting and hoping for nothing in
return but considering nothing as
lost and despairing of no one; and
then your recompense (your reward)
will be great (rich, strong, intense,
and abundant), and you will be sons
of the Most High, for He is kind and
charitable and good to the
ungrateful and the selfish and
wicked.
Peace who preach peace

5 Likes

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2013
R.i.p
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Beaf!:

Try harder. Your satanic campaign will only affect those whose faith is shaky.

Bring your facts my friend!
Rantings will not help us here.

Educate me my friend, give me the facts in black and white.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by POTRN: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2013
What then happens to the millions of northern Christians persecuted and those in middle belt? Think before you talk
bibinwaka: IT IS TYM 2 SHARE DIS COUNTRY. IT IS OBVIOUS XTIANS AND MUSLIMS CNT STAY 2GEDA.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by fergiiosugo(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2013
olahero: May God open their eyes, cos they are walking in darkness,

PLEASE WHEN DID BOKO HARAM START BLOODSHED?

HOW OLD NIGERIA IS TODAY?

IS THERE NO MUSLIM IN NIGERIA BEFORE?

10 YEARS AGO HOW ARE THEY LEAVING TOGETHER (MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS) ?

Please guys leave out ISLAM in Nigeria problems, by this time I think you must have understand that Boko Haram are using Islam as camouflage, are they NOT killing Muslims most? STUDY ISLAM NOT MUSLIM, ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

spare me dat crap and total bullshit! Show me one good thing your stupid religion have done for this country. Islam is just filled with dumb fools. I wish you were extinct frm d earth! At least peace will reign more!!!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Jobabori(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2013
bibinwaka: IT IS TYM 2 SHARE DIS COUNTRY. IT IS OBVIOUS XTIANS AND MUSLIMS CNT STAY 2GEDA.
Where will you put Christians who are Northerners?
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2013
Whitecoal711: Allah Says:
.” Qur’an 8:5 “Your Lord sent you
from your homes to fight for the true
cause.”Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to
confirm the truth by His words:
‘Wipe the infidels out to the
last.’”Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize
theinfidels. So wound their bodies
and incapacitate them because they
oppose Allahand His Apostle.
Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not
think that they can get away from us.
Prepare against them whatever arms
and weaponry you can muster so
that you may terrorize them. They
are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”
Qur’an 8:71 “He will give you
mastery over them.” Qur’an 8:39 “So,
fight them till all opposition ends
and the only religion is Islam.”
http://prophetofdoom.net/
article.aspx?g=406&i=46007

It is so terrible that people will see the truth and yet choose a lie.
Mohammed waged wars, subdued people and forced them to become moslems.

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2013
AncientJerk:

because he broke the curfew. don't you understand what a curfew is? especially in a state of emergency? he was probably shot on sight which is protocol. sad anyway

the header is rather misleading, saying 123 people killed implying innocents when in fact 95 of the slain were animals (bokos) in which case this should be celebrated as a resounding victory.
How won't they count there animals, when in d north they value cow more than human beings, If u don't take time, out of d 123 dat dies, like 118 re cows, while d remaining might be herdsmen.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Lordlexyy: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2013
olahero: May God open their eyes, cos they are walking in darkness,

PLEASE WHEN DID BOKO HARAM START BLOODSHED?

HOW OLD NIGERIA IS TODAY?

IS THERE NO MUSLIM IN NIGERIA BEFORE?

10 YEARS AGO HOW ARE THEY LEAVING TOGETHER (MUSLIMS & CHRISTIANS) ?

Please guys leave out ISLAM in Nigeria problems, by this time I think you must have understand that Boko Haram are using Islam as camouflage, are they NOT killing Muslims most? STUDY ISLAM NOT MUSLIM, ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.

May be your version of islam where you reside is quite different. But if you grow up in the North where i am, you will be too ashame to come to a public forum to display your ignorance. Nobody in the North who had lived among the Hausa muslims has any atom of regard for that religion. Religion of peace indeed. Not after the so many unproveked attacked on Christians for something that happened in far away Denmark or United State. Pray you don't live among the Hausa muslims during crisis, being a Yoruba or Edo or Egbira or Igala muslim means nothing to them, you will be slain. So mr man, don't come out here to put up a defence on a religion you know next to nothing about. Thank God for the doggedness and reselliance of Christians in the North, they could have been history.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by fergiiosugo(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: May be your version of islam where you reside is quite different. But if you grow up in the North where i am, you will be too ashame to come to a public forum to display your ignorance. Nobody in the North who had lived among the Hausa muslims has any atom of regard for that religion. Religion of peace indeed. Not after the so many unproveked attacked on Christians for something that happened in far away Denmark or United State. Pray you don't live among the Hausa muslims during crisis, being a Yoruba or Edo or Egbira or Igala muslim means nothing to them, you will be slain. So mr man, don't come out here to put up a defence on a religion you know next to nothing about. Thank God for the doggedness and reselliance of Christians in the North, they could have been history.
guy ℓ̊ swear yur head correct! More years to your age!!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: May be your version of islam where you reside is quite different. But if you grow up in the North where i am, you will be too ashame to come to a public forum to display your ignorance. Nobody in the North who had lived among the Hausa muslims has any atom of regard for that religion. Religion of peace indeed. Not after the so many unproveked attacked on Christians for something that happened in far away Denmark or United State. Pray you don't live among the Hausa muslims during crisis, being a Yoruba or Edo or Egbira or Igala muslim means nothing to them, you will be slain. So mr man, don't come out here to put up a defence on a religion you know next to nothing about. Thank God for the doggedness and reselliance of Christians in the North, they could have been history.

Bros, una dey go too far!

Let us simply take a look at 2 great histories.

1. Mohammed and how he spread Islam
2. Usman Dan Fodio and how he spread Islam in Nigeria.

The foundation of Islam is blood!
Today, the whole world is under siege: "Be careful so that you don't annoy Islam".

Islam is angry every where: a mere cartoon in Denmark started a wave of violence all over the whole earth.

What are these people trying to tell us?

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by ahmedoba22: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=noblezone]

The day Islamists forgets about the many wars of Mohammed, is the day they are no longer Islamists!
A true follower of Mohammed must wage wars, it can be:

Weapons War: like Mohammed himself did, Usman Dan Fodio over ran Northern, Al Qaeda is waging this war, the Taliban are faithful messengers of Allah, Boko Haram is waging this war. This war has no ending till the Messiah comes.

Political war: In this war, all infidels are subjected to second class citizens. there are some posts they will never be allowed to occupy. Government is run from the Islamic point of view. That is why you have Sharia in the North to intimidate and harass non Moslems. State funds are used to build mosques, churches are demolished, it is a crime to preach THE CHRIST, etc.

Economic War: Non moslems are denied access to the goods of the land, Moslems are preferred when it comes to jobs, shops and even occupations. Non moslems in the middle belt and core north can tell you more of this.[(/quote]why did you delete my quote is it because you are in suport of these rubish? now i no.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by ahmedoba22: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2013
why did you delete my quote is it because you are in suport of these rubish? now i no.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by ahmedoba22: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2013
noblezone:

The day Islamists forgets about the many wars of Mohammed, is the day they are no longer Islamists!

Weapons War: like Mohammed himself did, Usman Dan Fodio over ran Northern, Al Qaeda is waging this war, the Taliban are faithful messengers of Allah, Boko Haram is waging this war. This war has no ending till the Messiah comes.

Political war: In this war, all infidels are subjected to second class citizens. there are some posts they will never be allowed to occupy. Government is run from the Islamic point of view. That is why you have Sharia in the North to intimidate and harass non Moslems. State funds are used to build mosques, churches are demolished, it is a crime to preach THE CHRIST, etc.

Economic War: Non moslems are denied access to the goods of the land, Moslems are preferred when it comes to jobs, shops and even occupations. Non moslems in the middle belt and core north can tell you more of this.
for posting something like these it shows that you are one of dose.........what has boko haram as to do with islam
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Swiftboy(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
The more they're killed the more they seem to multiply! Let the Nigeria Army do more! We need to buy drones like the Americans!

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Lordlexyy: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Islam is blood and blood is islam. I grew up terrified of the muslims. Back then, they used fatia and sharia to molest and intimidate the Christians. But after the senseless killing of Christians during the miss world pageant cotentest where they alleged that Agbani made a derogatory remark on muhammed, it was that period we Christians got our rhythm and courage back. Here in kd, it is an eye for an eye, blood for blood. We don't give them any space or chance, because by experience, we have learnt that, a wide animal will ever remain a wild animal no matter the many years you lived with it and how much you tend to tame it. The biggest deception and joke of all time is for any one to open his gutter mouth to say islam is a religion of peace, may be ppl from the sw, since their kind of islam is a liberal one, but not the hausa fulani. If i'm a muslim in this dispensation and time i will be very ashame to call myself a muslim not to talk about defending not after all the killings and discrimination we see everyday, not when it is glaring clear that islam is a mere political tool used by muhammed and his co travellers to grib power, satisfied their material/lustful gratification and impose/lord over everyone else. Islam na c.u.r.s.e.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by honorsam(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2013
There has been no specific figure given by the military on the casualty , but the latest findings showed that the militants had a strong hand and caught troops by surprise. the squad should have known better than allowing those rams catch them by surprise.Anyway,agents of espionage are always on the prowl sad sad cry
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Lordlexyy: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2013
ahmedoba22: for posting something like these it shows that you are one of dose.........what has boko haram as to do with islam
Permit me to help you in your ignorance. First of all, bh is an ideology whose practices are encouraged and motivated by the instructions the quoran. Secondly, all their deeds are in accordance to what is written in the quoran. In a nut shell, nobody can argue that the boko boys are not the true conveyor of the tenet of islam. Any muslim who refutted this campaign currently masterminded by boko haram is less than a muslim.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Swiftboy(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2013
ahmedoba22: for posting something like these it shows that you are one of dose.........what has boko haram as to do with islam
Alot my brother! People are killing and committing atrocities in the name of Islam...do you read kuran at all? My Brother,please research your faith.know what you believe before you defend it! The Bh claim your likes dont know the alkuran,how do you expect me to doubt the same when Islamic history seems to favour their course!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2013

hahahahahahaha!
You are sooooo hilarious!

Then Mohammed has nothing to do with Islam.
Perhaps, since he carried out serious bloody campaigns, which included maiming, killing, looting, abductions, etc, then Mohammed was not a Moslem!

the wars of Usman Dan Fodio in Northern Nigeria that subjected the original owners of the North to second class citizens was not Islamic?

Then usman Dan Fodio too was not a moslem!

Tell me that the Taliban, the Al Qaeda and all other Jihardists are not Moslems.

Then, the Kano riots of 1991 over the visit of Reinhard Bonke that saw moslems burning churches, killing and looting Christians was not an Islamic violence against "infidel"s.

Bros, you can run from the truth, but you cant hide from it.

After my youth service, I was briefly in Abuja and I saw Igbos changing their names and dressing so as to appear both Northern and Islamic because that was the only way they would gain access to the national cake.

Please, spare me your emotions and state your facts here.

Yes, Boko Haram have some political undertone but the truth is that in Islam, you cannot separate politics from religion.

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by vislabraye(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2013
MorE kudos to the soldiers!!!
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by nameo: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: Just two states, Yobe and Borno, and the military is having a harcullian task in curding the insurgence. What happen to intelligence? How big is Maiduguri or Yobe that they can mapped the areas the suspected insurgents are hiding there by laying them seige? If the military is finding this situation hard to crack, sometimes i wonder what would happen if this whole crisis engulf half of the country. Each passing day, i'm getting convince that the whole thing is more political and a means to syphone money from our collective treasury. Imagine if it were a military head of state, bh would have been forgotting. The case of metasine readily comes to mind and how the govt of General Buhari spare no effort in distabilising them. My concern are the innocent military boys that are used as experiment or shooting practice or as tool by disgruntle politicians using this event to further perpetuate their game of lining their pockets and as avenue to grab power by all means. God is watching and very soon the cock will surely come home to roast.
It took Nigeria 5 good years to defeat Maitesine- from Shehu Shagari through Buhari to early days of Babangida. In fact, even after that some very low activities continued from remnants of their leaders who fled to Northern Cameroon
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lordlexyy: Islam is blood and blood is islam. I grew up terrified of the muslims. Back then, they used fatia and sharia to molest and intimidate the Christians. But after the senseless killing of Christians during the miss world pageant cotentest where they alleged that Agbani made a derogatory remark on muhammed, it was that period we Christians got our rhythm and courage back. Here in kd, it is an eye for an eye, blood for blood. We don't give them any space or chance, because by experience, we have learnt that, a wide animal will ever remain a wild animal no matter the many years you lived with it and how much you tend to tame it. The biggest deception and joke of all time is for any one to open his gutter mouth to say islam is a religion of peace, may be ppl from the sw, since their kind of islam is a liberal one, but not the hausa fulani. If i'm a muslim in this dispensation and time i will be very ashame to call myself a muslim not to talk about defending not after all the killings and discrimination we see everyday, not when it is glaring clear that islam is a mere political tool used by muhammed and his co travellers to grib power, satisfied their material/lustful gratification and impose/lord over everyone else. Islam na c.u.r.s.e.

Voices from the North!
Speak up my brothers, speak out my friends!

I cannot put it any better: I mean the bolded.
That is why you cannot separate politics from Islam!

Islam is holding the whole world hostage at this moment. It is a shame that many are now scared: both the young and the mighty.
It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by vislabraye(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
noblezone:

hahahahahahaha!

Perhaps, since he carried out serious bloody campaigns, which included maiming, killing, looting, abductions, etc, then Mohammed was not a Moslem!

the wars of Usman Dan Fodio in Northern Nigeria that subjected the original owners of the North to second class citizens was not Islamic?

Tell me that the Taliban, the Al Qaeda and all other Jihardists are not Moslems.

Then, the Kano riots of 1991 over the visit of Reinhard Bonke that saw moslems burning churches, killing and looting Christians was not an Islamic violence against "infidel"s.

After my youth service, I was briefly in Abuja and I saw Igbos changing their names and dressing so as to appear both Northern and Islamic because that was the only way they would gain access to the national cake.

Yes, Boko Haram have some political undertone but the truth is that in Islam, you cannot separate politics from religion.

My brother, we all know the truth. Every one knows which religion is violent. Tell me which other religion has killed in the name of their god ?
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by vislabraye(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
noblezone:

hahahahahahaha!

My brother, we all know the truth. Every one knows which religion is violent. Tell me which other religion has killed in the name of their god ?
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Rilwayne001: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
There are two Islams in the world today. (1) There is
the Islam of the Qur'an, which is one of the great
religions of the world. It is a religion of peace (not of
pacifism nor of aggression) and of divine justice (not
of
divine tyranny nor of divine intimacy). (2) There is
also
the Islam of the terrorists, who are murderers and
assassins, especially murderers of their fellow
Muslims.
Shiites and Sunnis hate each other for their
"heresies"
more intensely than either hates the West. (The
London
bombings deliberately targeted Muslim
neighborhoods.)
Which of these two Islams (of the Qur'an or of the
terrorists) will prevail? God only knows. But to
whatever
extent the first Islam is from God, it will prevail
because
God will prevail.
I do not see how a Christian can deny that (1) there
is
much in Islam that is from God, beginning with its
essence, total surrender to God's will. Nor do I see
how
a Christian can deny that (2) there are things in
Islam
that are directly contrary to God, beginning with its
rejection of Christ as divine Savior, and its ignorance
of
the amazing "good news" that God is love and has
destined us not for eternal servitude but eternal
spiritual marriage to him. It is very tempting, if you
clearly see either of these two things, to ignore the
other one.
There are also two Christianities in the world today.
There is (1) the Christianity of the New Testament,
and
there is (2) the Christianity of accommodation to
modernism, egalitarianism, niceness, naturalism, pop
psychology, secular humanism, relativism,
subjectivism,
individualism, "Enlightenment" rationalism or
postmodern irrationalism. New converts to the first
Christianity are constantly amazed and scandalized by
finding many of their clergy to be in love with the
second and in fear of the first. Which of the two will
prevail? If Christianity is from God (and the Qur'an
says
it is!), then the first will prevail over the pablum
perversions of it.
I do not know which Islam will prevail. But I know
that
thetemporal fate of half the world depends on it. I
do
know which Christianity will prevail, however, and I
know that the eternal fate of all the world depends
on
it. I do not know the future of Islam, but I do know
the
future of the Church, for I know Who promised her
that
the gates of hell would not prevail against her. And if
hell itself will not prevail against her, I'm sure that
neither the Islamic perversion nor the Christian
perversion will prevail against her.
Thus there are not just one but four confrontations
between Islam and Christianity in the world today. ( I
am not speaking of the political and military
confrontation between Islam and the West, but of the
religious confrontations.)
First, there is the confrontation between terrorist
Islam
and New Testament Christianity, between the sword
and
the cross, between murder and sacrifice, between
false
and true martyrdom. Christianity will win this
confrontation because "love is stronger than death"
and therefore also stronger than hate; because
"there is
power, power, wonder working power in the
Precious
Blood of the Lamb."
Second, there is the confrontation between Qur'anic
Islam and modernist Christianity, between conviction
and relativism, between honor and shamelessness,
between true and false justice. Islam will win this
confrontation (as it is already winning in Europe) for
a
similar reason: because self-sacrifice is stronger than
self-indulgence.
Third, there is the confrontation between terrorist
Islam
and modernist Christianity, between the sword and
relativism. This is also part of Europe's current
struggle.
I do not know who will win this confrontation,
because
both parties are based on falsehood and weakness.
But
I think Islam will win because modernist Christianity
has
no will to win. Indeed, it has no will at all.
Fourth, there is the real confrontation, and the only
real dialogue, between Qur'anic Islam and New
Testament Christianity. This is as old as St. John
Damascene. I think this high and honorable dialogue
between two high and honorable faiths will continue
(though the other three confrontations will get much
more media attention) and that something great will
come of it. That is the dialogue exemplified by the
conversations between 'Isa and his three Christian
friends, especially Fr. Heerema, in this book. In this
confrontation, both "sides" will win.

2 Likes

Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by mohsaaf: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
noblezone:
:
If u dnt hv antng 2 say jst keep dat ur stupid mouth shut.inanimate fool of d hyest order

Economic War: Non moslems are denied access to the goods of the land, Moslems are preferred when it comes to jobs, shops and even occupations. Non moslems in the middle belt and core north can tell you more of this.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by david290(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dis madness will stop when Gej stops decieveing Nigerians.I remember he said in 1 of his presidential address that he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram's but that he will like 2 keep it a top secret.why secret?I Believe a bomb is not sold 4 #10 and likewise an Ak-47 riffle.if there sponsors are apprehended(not minding d cost) and made 2 face d full wrath of d law,i think dis madness will stop but His problem is that he wants 2 change Nigeria and still retain power.
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by nameo: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
david290: Dis madness will stop when Gej stops decieveing Nigerians.I remember he said in 1 of his presidential address that he knows d sponsors of Boko Haram's but that he will like 2 keep it a top secret.why secret?I Believe a bomb is not sold 4 #10 and likewise an Ak-47 riffle.if there sponsors are apprehended(not minding d cost) and made 2 face d full wrath of d law,i think dis madness will stop but His problem is that he wants 2 change Nigeria and still retain power.
My God!! Did you hear this 'Presidential Address' in your dreams? Cos only YOU must have listened to it
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by mohsaaf: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=mohsaaf][/quote]

Can any 1 tell me the religion of ALDOLF HITLER OF GERMANY ?
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by Rilwayne001: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
mohsaaf:

Can any 1 tell me the religion of ALDOLF HITLER OF GERMANY ?

Xtianity
Re: 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack by mohsaaf: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Am waiting pls.no bdy in d house.ok

Wt about d religion of americans dat thàt kill millions of people in tjkoshma.

Wt about the english dat collonise Indian killing hundred of thousand of people.

PLS SME1 SHOUL TELLR RE THEY MUSLIM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary / Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.