Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

About Sap? - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (144889 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by ebony47(f): 2:28am On Nov 09, 2010
Ahem, *clearing throat*

Kiwi992, much respect, thanks for the "easy" code, got the website, u r amazing.

Just wanted to say that, ok, enough of ebony47!

I will keep referring to all this info, Can't thank you enough!
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
hi ebony,

nice to know you r interested in joining d train. if u nid an IDES for practicing, u can just holla at me on - 07025 169 507.

------------------ If I have seen further it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants. -------------------------------

Briz
Re: About Sap? by dudumoh(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2010
I am taking the SAP PM certification exam on November 26th. Has anyone here taken the exam. I need to know the types of questions they ask.

Thanks.
Re: About Sap? by compudeals: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
KAYYY  and ebony 47
get Full SAP  R/3  IDES  Training,  interactive videos , eBooks and other tools on your laptop/personal  Computer system.

Cal:08056622241 or dayoadeb@gmail.com
this is at a give away price
Re: About Sap? by GreatBro: 2:55am On Nov 19, 2010
Nice to see that this thread is going strong.

I just got introduced with SAP. And really want to break into it. However after doing some research I have realized that SAP education is really expensive. Although everybody recommends authorized training centre but i dont understand that how can a person be a consultant in just one month. I totally agree with Kiwi that best part is to practice at home for at least one year.
Second part is how to get practical experience. Although our first step should be to get certification but I am still wondering about the experience. Would you guys share your experience about how easy it was for them to break into the field. I am interested in FI module.
Anyway thank guys for sharing your wonderful knowledge. I would be thankful to anyone especially Kiwi or Markos  if u could send me the link in the email.
Thanks and regards in advance for sharing your wisdom.
slam,

Sunset4100@hotmail.com
Re: About Sap? by GreatBro: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2010
Hey Bros
Where can i get IDES. Help me out. i want to practice at home

Sunset4100@hotmail.com
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hi Great_Bro,

u cud holla @ moi, if u r rili interested in gettin an IDES. remember, itz rili for d great minds!

PeAcE!!!

Briz
Re: About Sap? by hafbau: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
@neroflick and @winneijay, Im sorry Im drawing u guyz back but its beta late than neva, pls I need SAP BASIS Materials and IDE 6.0 for self study.
@ebony, pls send d link from Don Wiki. Im indebted to u 9ja geeks!
my email addy is hafbau@yahoo.com. Thanx to all sefless 9ja bloods, damn those that finks 9ja is only knwn for fraud!
Re: About Sap? by hafbau: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2010
I just decrypted d Don KIWI's coded link and voila d link is up and full about 142 pages of countless material but I still need d SAP IDES. Thanx y'all!
Re: About Sap? by markos: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2010
saw a job advert on jobserve the other day for a senior SAP FI consultant needed in Lagos for 3 months paying between US 600-800 daily plus expenses, if you go on the jobserve website and type SAP and africa, the job advert is listed there unless it has been filled
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hello all,

Its been a while however, am very much concerned about the questions of the IDE ECC6.0 and have to find time to drop this note as time permits now. I have seen quite a lot giving their contacts out to offer this service but at same time many are still asking for it. Is it that those offering the service are not getting the job done or those requesting for the service are not making the contacts?

1. We can get this on your desktop, laptop or even external hard drives(so you don't have to format your system)

2. We might as well send you the installation DVDs with the detailed step by step screenshots of how to set it up for yourself if that is the issue here.

Cheers and be sure to keep winning!
Re: About Sap? by AkankeL(f): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2010
Wowwww,
This is the longest thread I have ever read. Made me to register on this site. I am about to graduate from the university and thinking to start SAP FICO  or Oracle Financial. Any recommendation? 
If any of you feel generous and like to share the IDES.6 link than give me a shout. I would like to have my hand dirty before I decide which training is suitable for me .
Any Way good to see that our people are doing great in IT. 
P.S please please reply and thanks a to all of you especially Kiwi, Markos, Blitz,Felixv.  Your posts were really informative and full of real life experience.
Akanke>>>>>>>>  l.Akanke@yahoo.com kiss
Re: About Sap? by AkankeL(f): 3:46am On Nov 29, 2010
Where are you all guys.
Kiwi,Markos,Felixv, Denzel>> I am expecting an email from you. Oga help me.
L.Akanke@yahoo.com
Re: About Sap? by opad(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
@kiwi,marcos,felix and Co. I am a graduate of Accounting from UNAD, still awaiting my call up for NYSC. I developed passion for ICT, though havent done any professional IT exam yet but very literate when it comes to basic computing. I intend doing an M.Sc in Business computing. I intend getting the requisite skills that would make me a professional which made me apply for a Programming/MCSE training in INDIA. 1st- I am interested in the SAP programme but what are the BASIC prequisites need to pursue a career in SAP? As i am not a professional in my background-ACCOUNTING(I dont intend being an accountant, cos ive gat no passion for it!) and Computing(no certifications yet). 2nd- As regards to my going to INDIA to get some IT Certifications and Skill, which Institute do you advice i go, i came across Zoomtechnologies, and some few. Anticipating your replies. Or what SKILLS are Necessary/ inevitable and important i get, that would lead me to getting the skills in India. God Bless.
Re: About Sap? by AkankeL(f): 5:01am On Dec 05, 2010
Hey KIWI ,
I need IDES. Please send me to my email.This is a personal request
your sis
L.akanke@yahoo.com
Re: About Sap? by idandie: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
Great stuff going on here, I must say.

@saperp_sms:
kindly inbox me what ur conditions are for the DVDs and installation guide. Thanks alot
Re: About Sap? by idandie: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
email is andie_ig@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: About Sap? by idandie: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2010
Is this thread dying out, ?
Guys, pls I need answers.

Am self-studying for a functional module, can I get any centre to walk in and just write the exams? I contacted New Horizons and they said I can't write the exams unless I train with them, Do anyone know where I can write the exams, pls?
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2010
@idandie,

Sure everyone knows once you are ready for the exams, u just go into Oakland Center (SAP Abuja Office) and write your exams. but u have to make payments at least 3wks before your planned exam date.

No one says u must do the training wiv anybody b4 u write d examz. its your money. Just pay to write the exams and write! Shikena!

Briz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: About Sap? by kunleSAP: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ idandie

which module r u working on?

i am doing self study on HCM and I could do wiv partners to push me thru

hoping to start fully in jan n sit 4 d exam april

pls help
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
I have a lot of SAP  Academy training materials of different modules.

Though i deleted many before, i realized that some of us still have problems getting the correct and current training materials

if you need any of the materials,  buzz me  and get them  FREE, i  need to have some space on my hard drive.

dont get them free and start selling oooooooooh.

You can now write your exams at lagos or Abuja at the same fee of N68,250

call SAP oakland center ,Aguiyi ironsi way Maitama Abuja office for your exam booking.

The next exam for lagos should be 17th at ikeja G.R.A

call the exam proctor  on  09 4611484 ,  09 4611481  for booking and confirmation

Get your IDES installation for a discounted fee.AND get your exam materials free of charge.

Get your exam prep questions free of charge.

If you have the IDES and you are ready to write  the exam,

please go thru as many past questions as possible.

SAP repeat questions alot.

Get to understand how to answer SAP questions correctly else sth like this will grace your screen

'Unfortunately you did not pass.consult bla bla bla'

i am telling you from experience.

one more thing,besides passing the exam ,your would be employers will only take you  if you show confidence and

knowledge of the SAP software,that is why you need to get the IDES now call 080 580 580 90

Abuja guys and others upcountry(up north) can now have their IDES within 48hrs.

call 080 580 580 90
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
hi
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
I have a lot of SAP Academy training materials of different modules.

Though i deleted many before, i realized that some of us still have problems getting the correct and current training materials

if you need any of the materials, buzz me and get them FREE, i need to have some space on my hard drive.

Dont get them free and start selling oooooooooh.

You can now write your exams at Lagos or Abuja at the same fee of N68,250

call SAP Oakland center ,Aguiyi ironsi way Maitama Abuja office for your exam booking.

The next exam for Lagos should be 17th at Ikeja G.R.A

call the exam proctor on 09 4611484 , 09 4611481 for booking and confirmation

Get your IDES installation for a discounted fee and get your exam materials free of charge.

Get your exam prep questions free of charge.

If you have the IDES and you are ready to write the exam,

please go thru as many past questions as possible.

SAP repeat questions alot.

Get to understand how to answer SAP questions correctly else sth like this will grace your screen

'Unfortunately you did not pass.consult bla bla bla'

i am telling you from experience.

one more thing,besides passing the exam ,your would be employers will only take you if you show confidence and

knowledge of the SAP software,that is why you need to get the IDES now call 0805 80 580 90, 08033 49 7777

Abuja guys and others upcountry(up north) can now have their IDES within 48hrs.

JUST call 0805 80 580 90, 08033 49 7777
Re: About Sap? by DisGuy: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: About Sap? by DisGuy: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
Anyone on here completed any pathways?
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2010
I didnt mean to spam anybody. i posted twice only to see each one appear twice.

Accept my apologies.

my ogas, please as people call you for the IDES ,take time to explain things to them,it is not all about the money.

Many read everything in the thread but still mix things up.Have the patience to explain things to them

instead of referring them back to the same thread.Don't spoonfeed anybody anyway.

The IDES is just the beginning,if you don't sit down to read and practise , sorry it wont be easy for you.

The SAP community is growing very fast.Guys are travelling all over the world for training and internship.

I think there is an SAP NIGERIA group on facebook.com and another on linkedin.com .

lets get it started

Re: About Sap? by DisGuy: 2:34am On Dec 22, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=149807.msg7384855#msg7384855

Laughters post being held by spam

it's been reported to the admin
Re: About Sap? by saperpsms: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2010
@idandie

Sorry for the delay. I have been fully engaged in a project for quite a while now hence I have scarcely been on nairaland too.

The Complete DVDs + installation (do-it-yourself screenshots) info has been emailed to your id.
If you have decided to become a BASIS expert, this is a must have as SAP system configuration is a core part of your job.

But if you just need to train on any of the functional Modules, all you need is to have ECC6.0 correctly setup for you on your laptop, desktop or external hard drive (so you don't lose your system), get the complete set of SAP training materials on that module(They can be few courses or very many courses depending on the module of your choice - Terp10, FICO, SD, MM , ). Choose your module and I will send you all the courses it contains.

You may use this id to reach me on these and more - certify.sap@gmail.com

Cheers! -
Re: About Sap? by Iwuugwu: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2010
Some send me this:

University of Leeds UK, International Scholarship.

Hurry!! while it lasts.

http://german-scholarship..com/2010/12/9-fully-funded-international-research.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.