Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

About Sap? - Career (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (144933 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by Obiora101: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2011
Good day guys , am just a new kid on the block. After spending sometime going thru all the pages on this "about SAP thread",
i must commend the effort of everyone that has made a positive contribution to the forum.My special thanks goes to Kiwi992,Markos n Nnaiah thanks guys.
please can anyone assist me with study materials for SAP HCM (THR 10/12_EN_Col92_FV_inst_A4 pdf) or the latest HCM certification materials. @Nnaiah thanks for the free IDES online server.
@eekhator i think some earlier pages contain contact details of some SAP partners and also some companies that have deployed SAP.My email is obiora101@yahoo.com, phone 07031593601.Thanks and hope to get a positive reply.
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2011
@ obiora et al,

You can get all you want from

filecrop.com

way2sap.com

amaderforum.com

DONT QUIT YET,HANG ON
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2011
I think we can solve our file sharing challenges with this site transferbigfiles.com
Re: About Sap? by Obiora101: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2011
@ Nnaiah thanks for the prompt reply,i'll be firing down some downloads right away, hoping my internet connection will be kind enough to do the job. Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: About Sap? by STOjo: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2011
Moderator,
Good work, but I was looking for it (SAP) under Technology.
Thank you and God bless
Re: About Sap? by STOjo: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Raheemoho,
Can we talk offline. my mail is kingsolomon@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: About Sap? by pessotto(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi KIWI992

I'm a Computer Scientist and I'd be delighted if you could enlighten me on the SAP module that would suit my bcakground in Computer Science.

I'd also appreciate your prompt response.
Thank a million.
Re: About Sap? by Yinkafree: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2011
Hello kiwi992,

I am a newbie to SAP even though i have followed the progress and in-road it has made into nigeria right from

when i did my industrial attachment in Deloitte Consulting in 2004. I have kept on postponing starting up

because of the financial implication of spending so much millions for the training and certification at these

training centers. I want to take the route you have proposed which is self help.

I am a graduate of Management Information Systems and so which route should i take on the Technical side even

though i have abysmal coding habits (I do alot of business analysis and some project management)? as for the

functional end i would like to take a firm interest in MM, SD, Fi/CO, Project Management and HR.
PLEASE PLEASE provide me with the links to getting the SAP training software(IDES ECC 6.0) as well as the

neccessary materials to get my life started. I was looking at going to India in September/October. But i guess

if i start reading and working now i could write the exams in December or January next year, after a thorough

practice and studying session.

I would like to personally implement SAP (R/3) on my PC. Please,kindly help on the-since this is what I'll need

to do the practical training.

Thanks so much, as you help those who want to set their minds free

warm regards
BABA FREE
yinka_freeman@yahoo.com
adeyinka@spooltechng.com

PS

how are you doing and hope life's ok
hope family wahala no too much
Re: About Sap? by RPL: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2011
With the downturn in the economy, it is becoming increasingly important for people to opt for fast and inexpensive ways to bolster their credentials and brush up on their business skills. Many are turning to quick-hit business education programs, commonly referred to as "mini-MBA" programs, which have proliferated business schools across Europe in recent years. The classes, which typically range in price from $2,000 to $4,000, are designed for the following people:

* People who have had their Masters a long time ago and they need quick reminders and professional/ academic updates,
* Experienced Professionals and Entrepreneurs who never made time out for their Masters yet they require the academic and practical relevance of a Masters experience.
* Middle Managers who often don't have a business background or MBA, but want to get a better grasp on business essentials to help them progress in their Careers.
* They also frequently serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA, which can take two years or more and cost upward of $100,000.

In recent years more business schools have started offering mini MBA programs through their Executive Education Programs, according to experts in the field, though there is no data that tracks the number of programs. Classes usually are taught by MBA professors who, in a few days or in a month or two of evening courses, give a condensed overview of the major topics and concepts taught in full-time, two-year MBA degree programs. Students generally receive continuing education credits for the classes, though some schools allow them to earn credit hours toward a degree program. In most cases, tuition is paid by an individual's company, but increasingly schools are seeing more students pay for the classes out-of-pocket Schools say interest in mini-MBA programs has increased sharply in the past year, with many rolling out additional sections and enrolling a record number of students.

These types of MBA boot camps were originally offered by consulting companies such as McKinsey & Co. and Booz Allen Hamilton to get their recent undergraduate hires schooled on business essentials. But in recent years, more Business Schools and Universities have begun to offer these types of Programs on campus, and the use of the term "mini MBA" has taken on a more formal usage in the Management Education Community, says Dan LeClair, vice-president and Chief Knowledge Officer at the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which accredits Business Programs.

This type of Mini MBA is taking place in Lagos, Nigeria (Sheraton Hotels and Towers) between the 6th and 10th of June 2011, the Curriculum is designed and being delivered by the University of Huddersfield, U.K. and the cost is basically N500,000.00, but you get to pay N400,000.00 if you Register before the 18th of April, 2011. For more infromation on Registering, you can either e-mail: bluesliplimited@gmail.com or call 08181180274, 08185476473.
Re: About Sap? by PMSOLUTION: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2011
hello guys,
I want to be educated more on SAP Business object module, I heard it is a module in high demand but when i tried reading about it on SAP site the load of info seems confusing.

Guidiance please! I already have an online access to the IDES, I want to get going.
Thanks
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
I am trying to setup the connection for SAP GUI for Java on my Vista system.

I am trying to use it to connect to the Consolut server (thanks to Nnaiah).

Can anyone help out please? I need directions.
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2011
Resolved,

Thanks.
Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Nnaiah and other SAp Basis in da house,

Can we talk offline please.

I will like to install SAP SOLMAN on my laptop and i need someone to guide me through.

I can give you some SAP component installation files and books in exchange.

Is it okay to talk offline?

My email address is jaidopor@hotmail.com
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
@jaipodor

i.what version of SOLMAN are you installing?

ii.which database are you using?

iii.what do you intend using it(SOLMAN) for?

iv.what have you done ?

v.which area of the installation are you having challenges in ?

vi.can we have the screenshots?
Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
@nnaiah,

I just downloaded the installation files from Amaderforum website for version 7.0. I have a brand new laptop and have never instal IDE b4. So, i will like a bit of guide through

My reason for doing SOLMAN? Can we take the question offline please.

I know a bit of  BO and BW and will like to progress to project management and implementation direction.

As per database, i will likely use Oracle or Microsoft SQL. Havent decide on which one yet.
Re: About Sap? by BAKAREAAT(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
Please,Make clarifications as regards to booking code for SAP FI Exam for instances what is the difference between Booking code C_TFIN52_64 &C_TFIN52_65 OR Which of these booking code can Sap students book for ,for the SAP Certication on FI.
Re: About Sap? by denzel2009: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
BAKAREAAT:

Please,Make clarifications as regards to booking code for SAP FI Exam for instances what is the difference between Booking code C_TFIN52_64 &C_TFIN52_65 OR Which of these booking code can Sap students book for ,for the SAP Certication on FI.

The SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 2005 - C_TFIN52_05 which is the FI Associate level Exams 2005 has been discontinued. The exam you should book is the SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 - C_TFIN52_64 which is based on IDES 6.0 Enhancement Package 4. Its the Associate Level exams for starters.
Re: About Sap? by BAKAREAAT(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hi denzel2009,
i feel you.
Thanks
Re: About Sap? by ngsapdata: 8:45pm On May 02, 2011
I am inviting you to my SAP Authorization and Roles Compliance Analyst boot camp for SAP system administrators, SAP Unix or Windows administrators,SAP database administrators and any other aspirants for the month of JUNE call 08121655920 for details
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 7:41pm On May 04, 2011
@jaidopor,

How is your SOLMAN project going?

i added you to my IM but you seem not to have accepted.

@Briz,

Congrats on your SAP career achievement,This is the beginning of good things to come

@ngsapdata,

I am very much interested,thank God,You finally you decided to train.
Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 05, 2011
@Nnaiah,

Check your email. I send a PM to you
Re: About Sap? by menipo(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2011
hello kiwi

Pls i'll like to make a career out of this. I hv an accounting back ground and m.sc fin. Once wanted to do the training in naija for a starter for abt N850,000. But i heard you can gt one online for close to $200. What's ur take on that.
Re: About Sap? by otesy: 12:17pm On May 23, 2011
Hi, I got my SAP FI certification in december after working as an FI consultant for 2 years. It feels good to be certified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: About Sap? by crispgg: 1:17pm On May 24, 2011
@Otesy,
Congratulations on being certified. Please I need a little advise from you and the other SAP professionals on nairaland. I will like to know how much accounting I need to know in order to successfully do the SAP FI module. I studied electrical engineering and have like 5 years banking experience. Do you think reading up some basic accounting will suffice?
Re: About Sap? by mtmng(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2011
hi kiwi992

I'm a mechanical engineer what model do you think i should do? i was thinking PM. please can someone help me with decoding this site, i just can't get it right. lxxt://aaa.eqehivjsvyq.gsq/jsvyqhmwtpec.tlt?j=132 my email is mtmng2@yahoo.com. thanks. guy kiwi u too much.
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2011
What are the pass marks in % for the associate certification exam?

FI
HCM
PM
MM
SD
CO
, etc
Re: About Sap? by DisGuy: 9:01pm On May 30, 2011
mtmng link=topic=149807.msg83845wplfk72#msg8384572 date=1306249603:

hi kiwi992

I'm a mechanical engineer what model do you think i should do? i was thinking PM. please can someone help me with decoding this site, i just can't get it right. lxxt://aaa.eqehivjsvyq.gsq/jsvyqhmwtpec.tlt?j=132 my email is mtmng2@yahoo.com. thanks. guy kiwi u too much.

You want someone to tell you what you should do?

why are graduates asking other people what will suit them?

You guys should read each module and go for one that suits your experience or your future aspirations, stop asking others to make choices for you!!
Re: About Sap? by dannycom(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2011
hi,practical catfish farming offers intensive one on one training made solely for those who are determined to succeed in catfish farming business.
you will discover
how to hatch and breed
how to market your fish
how to make at least #100,000 in 6weeks
you can start with #20,000 from home
for training call kaykay farms on 08026224955,07056851327
you can also call us for seminal in your church,schools,association,companies.
Re: About Sap? by wham(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
Pass Marks (Associate Cert. Exams)

BASIS   72%
FI         66%
HCM 55%
PM
MM       63%
SD
CO

Disclaimer:
These figures are based on peoples experiences from their exams. The exam version for the module also determines the pass percentage. The percentage may be different for a newer or later version of SAP/enhancement package. Contact the your local SAP office for exact details.

Thanks entourage4,

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.