Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina (46363 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
[size=18pt]There are legions of demons camping in the va-ginas of many Nigerian girls who have used them to destroy many lives and marriages. A python may be operating from that girl's WOMANLINESS. grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by iterator25: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
If you love your life, stay away from naija pu.na.ni lipsrsealed
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Carsonv(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lemme reserve my comment cos if I say sth now, that girl will get up from that floor.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Carsonv(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lemme reserve my comment cos if I say sth now, that girl will get up from that floor. Poverty and ignorance has driven Nigerians to the edge of insanity.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by debetmx(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Smartie gurl: Ma creator knows how i so hate this Deliverance ish......i remember a pastor telling ma dad that i needed some deliverance simply because i easily forget stuffs then........i was like this pastor dude is so looking for who to cast some demons into.

Smart gyal
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nuges11(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
Soon she'll move from 'laying of hands' to 'praying in <with> tongues' grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Chrixtopha(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
casting out the spirit of fornication lol
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Superstar007(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oboi, cee people viewing this topic
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by timpaker(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
-
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by timpaker(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
One of the reasons I want to become a Pastor embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by nduchucks: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
We've heard of and seen laying of hands, but the hand is typically laid on the forehead, shoulder, or back. This female pastor must be investigated to determine her status as a lesbian or a ped ophile.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bad guy grin
Nuges11: Soon she'll move from 'laying of hands' to 'praying in <with> tongues' grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Superstar007(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
The word "WOMANLINESS" got me laffin. Nawa for dz bot oh btw why are dz smileys not working??
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Arosa(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why do demons like to live in women's toto? angry

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by darnley16(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
The person weh snap this tin get mind sha, before dem call u strt to deh pray 4 ur phone and prick too
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by iykemega(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: Lmao grin
this is ridiculously funny....lol...e bad o,,just passing grin
sexymoma: Lmao grin
this is ridiculously funny....lol...e bad o,,just passing
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Sermwell(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dannylux: Why can't I comment on some topics since evening? undecided
you have been banned! Please check your profile to when your ban will expire! Thanks
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by bfmconcepts: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
People tend to make issue out of no-issue. We judge without fair hearing.
We don't even know the situation that warrant this picture.
Maybe there was an arrow fired into that region.
It was a female pastor, which is still normal
The girl in question has already fallen under the anointing and she was not naked.
let's be reasonable and positively objective.

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by ugochukwu360(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wait wait wait, excuse me mk i check wel, ehe abi nobody notice say d guy wey stand near d pastor preek dey stand?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by mallorca(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Che!! i laugh so hard tears come outta my eyes grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by akereconfi: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
THE person that took this picture for the purpose of MOCKERY is joking with the Almighty God
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: You Invited her to your church and your pastor called her out for deliverance next thing you saw was the pastor's hand on you chick's pu.na...ni grin
How would you react?

There is nothing wrong if that is where her problem is.

I know a girl who does not see her period for months and it is not due to pregnancy. And when the period will return, she has to be held by her mother and sister to control her jerks and screams as the whole thing will pour out abnormally.
The same girl gave me a horrifying description of the real features of mermaids unlike the romantic ones in fairy tales and movies.
She said mermaids' hairs are like fins and their eyes are terrifying.
So, those commending should not make ignorant and silly comments of what you don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Swiftboy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
I dont think its ideal! That spot's too sensitive for any touch...she's likely to get wet already.smh what kind of prayer's that.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by CArt(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
ugochukwu360: Wait wait wait, excuse me mk i check wel, ehe abi nobody notice say d guy wey stand near d pastor preek dey stand?
You are 4nny indeed grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by chineloSA(f): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
bfmconcepts: People tend to make issue out of no-issue. We judge without fair hearing.
The girl in question has already fallen under the anointing and she was not naked.

Are you saying since it waa female who put the hand then its acceptable. Sexual abuse can also be committed by woman.
Please think out of the box, you are waisting brain cells embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by jahbiz: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wonders shall never end in my WonderLand(Nigeria)
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by nora544: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
that has nothing to do with the bible, that has nothing to to with jesus, that only can come from a fake pastor. Most of this new churchpastors are fake and they make everything for money.

they can make what they want.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Mgbadike80: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls what is the name and location of that church?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Lilimax(f): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
I reserve my comment concerning this mattersad
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by oduaboy1: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cant believe this rubbish made frontpage:@:@:@:@
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by debetmx(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
bfmconcepts: People tend to make issue out of no-issue. We judge without fair hearing.

What the bleep are you saying. Na people like you pastors dey take your hard earned income which is not even enough for you to feed use buy private jet. She wasn't naked but the male pastor don dey get attention so if she was naked the male pastor go bleep the arrow fired in the region comot abi.

Tomorrow now, male pastors go dey place their hands on female cores say dem wan comot arrow fired in that region. mtcheew. Archbishop na miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun. I must be a pastor in this Country. The easiest tool to fool a Nigerian; RELIGION

3 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by darnley16(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
I fvcking hate christians muslims and eckists. Bloody religions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.