Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina (46360 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by adultebony(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
fr3do: Jesus wouldn't do that

GBAM!!!
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
RedBenson:

O boy ease o. grin
grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by fender(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Laying of hands on the 'gateway'.. well..that's what comes with modern day deliverance sessions. embarassed
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by zynzyn(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: You Invited her to your church and your pastor called her out for deliverance next thing you saw was the pastor's hand on you chick's pu.na...ni grin
How would you react?

In the First Place, Women are not qualified to be Pastors!!

This is a scriptural truth!

So, because people want to practice Christianity without submitting to the Bible, things like this will continue to happen!

[I will not go into any argument about this. JUST READ YOUR BIBLE WELLU WELLU!!]

People now exalt their Pastors above Jesus, and most of these Pastors cannot handle the power they are being wrongly given.

AGAIN, IT IS CLEAR THIS PASTOR HAS LOST ALL SENSE OF THE DECORUM HER SUPPOSED POSITION DEMANDS, SHE IS UNWISE AND DOES NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WILL GET HER IN HOT SOUP IN A SANE COUNTRY!! angry angry

I want to believe she did not know this picture was being taken. But then, She may lack the wisdom to care! embarassed undecided

And Yes, she could be a Lesbian!

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Buoyantic: and what did you do when the prophet laid his hand on your womanly?
I smile because I think say another hymen go grow embarassed embarassed
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Enegod(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dibangoking: Abeg wait....na English you be wan speak abi na PINGLISH?
grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Natty14(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
#in Tuface's Voice. ife na-eme ebelebe iya, something want 2 happen oo. ,,, lolz, deliverance Indeed!!!
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: male prophet
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzzzzz, dude I'm so liking you not......
grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: I smile because I think say another hymen go grow embarassed embarassed
grin grin did it?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by BARRISTERDAN(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
I carry my gf come church for the first time and you are helping me stimulate her. Did i tell you say my hand join ASUU for strike? Abi that one still follow for spiritual warfare? Will you remove your lesbian hand before the God of Elijah sends down fire on that hand. Deliverance my asshole.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sunex: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tins dey happen 4 naija ooo... undecided tinkin ...wat culd b wrong wit d p***y.. grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by andyanders: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: You Invited her to your church and your pastor called her out for deliverance next thing you saw was the pastor's hand on you chick's pu.na...ni grin
How would you react?

Is this movie or real?

This kind deliverance get as d thing be. Or maybe the lady wey dey act as the deliverer is a bi-se-xual
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: awww my E-hubby.. kiss i sight you jare

How ur jollyment? Hope say no be u dey receive that deliverance so? If na u, i no sure say i go still want that pusssy again o. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Trueyarn(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
What...!!!...in church? Stimulating in church?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by miqos02(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
@op, are you a photographer? taking pics during deliverance session
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mondisweets: grin grin did it?
cry cry MbAaAnU I'm still waitin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: cry cry MbAaAnU I'm still waitin
grin it will happen o grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by jessicabanks: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2013
sexkillz: All I see is a dumb woman deceiving another dumb(er) woman. Only dumb people believe that a human placing his/her hand over your crotch and muttering some incomprehensible gibberish will make an addiction stop. . . Deliverance my left butt cheek.

Nonsense and ingredients.
lesbian things
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Hearme(m): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2013
People easily get carried away by pictures that could be photoshoped. Where was that? And when did it take place? Can the vow with his life that the girl lying down is his girlfriend?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by winteriscoming: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2013
sexkillz: All I see is a dumb woman deceiving another dumb(er) woman. Only dumb people believe that a human placing his/her hand over your crotch and muttering some incomprehensible gibberish will make an addiction stop. . . Deliverance my left butt cheek.

Have you heard of the placebo effect?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2013
RedBenson:

How ur jollyment? Hope say no be u dey receive that deliverance so? If na u, i no sure say i go still want that pusssy again o. grin
no the prophet didn't lay his hands on mine, he actually placed his head on it. tongue so ma sweet poraro do you still want the pu..... na....ni angry
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by debetmx(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
dexterinc2003:
*in wizkids voice*frustrated and broke ppl always think they av an opinion sha ;oya runaway from here and go and buy me puff puff.

No, it's frustrated, broke and ignorant people like you who seek deliverance in the wrong places and in the wrong hands.. I guess you were the guy beside the female pastor who had attention already so you guys could have 3some. Scumbag.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
nadia_SA: I smile because I think say another hymen go grow embarassed embarassed
omehn undecided undecided you wan revirginize grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2013
sexymoma: no the prophet didn't lay his hands on mine, he actually placed his head on it. tongue so ma sweet poraro do you still want
the pu..... na....ni angry

Mbanu! I no sure say i still need the punny. It has been tempered wit. Even my village oracles might not be able to cleanse it. grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Ajuran: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2013

I wonder if the woman laying on the ground was aroused by the fact she was touched and caressed in her pusssy ever so gently by a woman speaking gibberish to her?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by oluwashaddow(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2013
nadia_SA: This once happened to me ooo..
I don't know what kinda deliverance it was
haaaaa hope sey him hand no pene ooo
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Tbken: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: I carry my gf come church for the first time and you are helping me stimulate her. Did i tell you say my hand join ASUU for strike? Abi that one still follow for spiritual warfare? Will you remove your lesbian hand before the God of Elijah sends down fire on that hand. Deliverance my asshole.
easy oo gf 4 church? the bolded made me lmao
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Mbanu! I no sure say i still need the punny. It has been tempered wit. Even my village oracles might not be able to cleanse it. grin
Chai see my E-hubby dey deny me o... grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
sexymoma: Chai see my E-hubby dey deny me o... grin

No be so abeg but i no wan pussy wey don pass thru series of deliverance in church abeg. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.