Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina (46361 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Yusphull(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
bfmconcepts: : People tend to make issue out of no-issue. We judge without fair hearing.
We don't even know the situation that warrant
this picture. Maybe there was an arrow fired into that region.
It was a female pastor, which is still normal
The girl in question has already fallen under the
anointing and she was not Unclad. let's be reasonable and positively objective.

debetmx:

What the bleep are you saying. Na people like you pastors dey take your hard earned income which is not even enough for you to feed use buy private jet. She wasn't naked but the male pastor don dey get attention so if she was naked the male pastor go bleep the arrow fired in the region comot abi.

Tomorrow now, male pastors go dey place their hands on female cores say dem wan comot arrow fired in that region. mtcheew. Archbishop na miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun. I must be a pastor in this Country. The easiest tool to fool a Nigerian; RELIGION

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Tbken: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
RedBenson:

No be so abeg but i no wan pussy wey don pass thru series of deliverance in church abeg. grin
lmao
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
RedBenson:

No be so abeg but i no wan pussy wey don pass thru series of deliverance in church abeg. grin
no baby is for the ministry to move forward.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
sexymoma: no baby is for the ministry to move forward.

make that kind ministry no move forward abeg. pusssy wey female pastor don carry am play like toy no go sweet again o.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Yusphull(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
sexymoma: no baby is for the ministry to move forward.

Lmfao...... grin grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by pendo89(f): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
sexkillz: [font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]All I see is a dumb woman deceiving another dumb(er) woman. Only dumb people believe that a human placing his/her hand over your crotch and muttering some incomprehensible gibberish will make an addiction stop. . . Deliverance my left butt cheek.

[color=#990000]Nonsense and ingredients.

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2013
RedBenson:

make that kind ministry no move forward abeg. pusssy wey female pastor don carry am play like toy no go sweet again o.
Lol grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by pedro08: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Whaaaaaaaaat.una sure say na woman pastor b dat.dat woman fit b she male oooo for puttin her hand there.she go soon cum .
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
imagine this happened to a man choi
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Adonis3: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2015

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single