Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (65726 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1410136_phpnDPi8JAM_jpg9fdd60178d564ecff26a96551e3a2c9f

They don't even look somali.

They are very somali, they are nomads. But that nigerian said these two somali girls look like they are from Nigeria lmao.

I guess your not use to seeing somalis without their head covering, they are young girls thats why they don't have head covering.

All these girls are somali. their just lighter thats all, its cause the two girls are nomads and live a harsh life. while these girls live in city.

if those two girls don't look somali, what do they look like?

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

your writing style screams admaksy, lmao at those somali girls looking like nigerians.

hey, the public has spoken. despite what your afrocentric brain wants to tell you to uplift your self esteem

Somalis/ethiopians are very different from you guys, thats why they refer to our region as horner, horn africans to distinguish us because we look different our linguistics is different, and our history is rich.

I assume this Somali woman looks more nigerian than indian eh?

Did you just post a Somali woman with a weave? Mr Somali woman don't do weaves lol that's a weave Pirate. And she doesn't even look remotely Indian.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Did you just post a Somali woman with a weave? Mr Somali woman don't do weaves lol that's a weave Pirate. And she doesn't even look remotely Indian.

nope, didn't post any girls with weave, for the last time somalis have long soft hair, they don't wear weaves. Do you live in an area where there are somalis? just caue they cover their hair doestn mean they wear weaves

none of these girls are wearing weaves, their hair is not covered because they are at a wedding attended by only women

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Come on, am gona make you say it tonight before i leave this thread. Free yourself

What features do majority of negroids have?

Mmmmmmm tough one!

Oh yes got it

A functioning Government that's something Somalis just don't have.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

They are very somali, they are nomads. But that nigerian said these two somali girls look like they are from Nigeria lmao.

I guess your not use to seeing somalis without their head covering, they are young girls thats why they don't have head covering.

All these girls are somali. their just lighter thats all, its cause the two girls are nomads and live a harsh life. while these girls live in city.

if those two girls don't look somali, what do they look like?

Somalis where I am from do not cover their heads, especially the young women. Only the older women tend to cover up.

I am saying those girls do not look somali. They may be somali but that is not the somali feature people picture when they hear of somalis.

Average day in somali.

In fact, if I am not mistaken, you will come across more light skinned south Africans than you would somalis

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

your writing style screams admaksy, lmao at those somali girls looking like nigerians.

hey, the public has spoken. despite what your afrocentric brain wants to tell you to uplift your self esteem

Somalis/ethiopians are very different from you guys, thats why they refer to our region as horner, horn africans to distinguish us because we look different our linguistics is different, and our history is rich.

I assume this Somali woman looks more nigerian than indian eh?
i'm adamskuty my somali friend (i'm serving a ban in my main account ) grin

pls pls pls those few horners in the north of ethiopia,somalia and eritera looks like a typical northern nigerian...FACT!

Who will even wanna associate with y'all backwards people?? Ahahah! No one grin

our history is very rich too and we are very diverse.

So u wanna tell me these somalis look like indians?? grin grin

looool! Look at that extremely dark one,show me an indian that looks just like that grin ahahah
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Mmmmmmm tough one!

Oh yes got it

A functioning Government that's something Somalis just don't have.

Well, you wouldn't know what it means to fight for a cause you believe, all your rights were just handed to you, while somalis died for everything they ever got. this is why somalis call blacks 'CAQLI LIX SAC' MEANING SIX OCLOCK TIME, AS THEY ONLY THINK FOR TODAY.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
i'm adamskuty my somali friend (i'm serving a ban in my main account ) grin

pls pls pls those few horners in the north of ethiopia,somalia and eritera looks like a typical northern nigerian...FACT!

Who will even wanna associate with y'all backwards people?? Ahahah! No one grin

our history is very rich too and we are very diverse.

So u wanna tell me these somalis look like indians?? grin grin

looool! Look at that extremely dark one,show me an indian that looks just like that grin ahahah

Didn't say all somalis are pretty, but even still for ugly somalis, they have somali features, like soft hair and brown skin. these are somalis in the ogaden national liberation front fighting ethiopian government. They live a harsh life, still they look better than negrids.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

nope, didn't post any girls with weave, for the last time somalis have long soft hair, they don't wear weaves. Do you live in an area where there are somalis? just caue they cover their hair doestn mean they wear weaves

none of these girls are wearing weaves, their hair is not covered because they are at a wedding attended by only women

Weave weave weave weave...... Was that picture even taken in Somalia? Because I see electricity and there are no pirates this is very confusing
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Somalis where I am from do not cover their heads, especially the young women. Only the older women tend to cover up.

I am saying those girls do not look somali. They may be somali but that is not the somali feature people picture when they hear of somalis.

Average day in somali.

In fact, if I am not mistaken, you will come across more light skinned south Africans than you would somalis
u will even come across more light skin nigerian than a somali grin

u can see from our national team that took part in the afcon in southafrica grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
And from our U-17 team grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
He is right though in one thing, there are some very dark indians. comes across as a very weird looking tone.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_twzulFt36q8/S8LZ2ZZGsDI/AAAAAAAAAIU/LNrbGQ8QXdA/s1600/indian-man-texting-m.jpg[/img]

I don't know what it is but I feel like all they need is soap to wash.

There is this other lady on tv(mindy project) It can look very weird sometimes.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Didn't say all somalis are pretty, but even still for ugly somalis, they have somali features, like soft hair and brown skin. these are somalis in the ogaden national liberation front fighting ethiopian government. They live a harsh life, still they look better than negrids.
now i know u are mad,it's official,look better than me?? grin in ur widest dream,pls wake up
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Average day in somali.

if their not somali what do they look like? cause i can post many pictures of other girls like her who are in refugee camps.

this is another somali girl

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: He is right though in one thing, there are some very dark indians. comes across as a very weird looking tone.

why is her nose so big like that? And from the link,i can see america in it!

Even thoughtheir hairs are very soft than that of a somali and straight
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Well, you wouldn't know what it means to fight for a cause you believe, all your rights were just handed to you, while somalis died for everything they ever got. this is why somalis call blacks 'CAQLI LIX SAC' MEANING SIX OCLOCK TIME, AS THEY ONLY THINK FOR TODAY.

I'm glad Somalis can tell the time.

What a noble cause it was too Piracy the career of truly free man. Too bad they downplayed your hunger strike as a famine I mean you guys where just fighting for your rights. And the white man had to tempt you with all that food bastards
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Compare this image to the little girl.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1410136_phpnDPi8JAM_jpg9fdd60178d564ecff26a96551e3a2c9f

Now tell me which looks more somali to you. Be honest, since you claim to know features from different groups. Especially the big lips and wide noses in west africans.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: Compare this image to the little girl.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1410136_phpnDPi8JAM_jpg9fdd60178d564ecff26a96551e3a2c9f

Now tell me which looks more somali to you. Be honest, since you claim to know features from different groups. Especially the big lips and wide noses in west africans.

those somali girls look somali, as they are brown and have curly hair? if they don't look somali, i don't know who looks somali, as they are the most somali you can get.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: He is right though in one thing, there are some very dark indians. comes across as a very weird looking tone.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_twzulFt36q8/S8LZ2ZZGsDI/AAAAAAAAAIU/LNrbGQ8QXdA/s1600/indian-man-texting-m.jpg[/img]

I don't know what it is but I feel like all they need is soap to wash.

There is this other lady on tv(mindy project) It can look very weird sometimes.

In India though, these Indians are discriminated against with their stupid class system. Some are even called untouchables.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
This lady looks more somali than those kids.

See, how that little girl even looks more like this lady here than those two and that little child has that 'somali' look.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: This lady looks more somali than those kids.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5x3BiXvdv_A_qkElm89GAz6dvClqJqapsESZ0d3oegZ3MMpSj[/img]

See, how that little girl even looks more like this lady here than those two and that little child has that 'somali' look.

lol, that lady is bantu, and she isn't even cushitic.

your inferiioty complex showed, and proofed my point, that negroids are not attractive.

how can this lady look somali, her hair and face are negroid, but thanks for showing how unattractive they are

am i the only one who can see the irony in this. lmao. this thread will be posted on somalinet after i get off work.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

those somali girls look somali, as they are brown and have curly hair? if they don't look somali, i don't know who looks somali, as they are the most somali you can get.

Well this child has soft hair and brown skin, is she somali.

This guy was one of the somali kidnappers who kidnapped a lady and her husband. He has a coarse hair texture and darkskin. Is he not somali?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane: This lady looks more somali than those kids.

that somali can have someone have nightmares oooooh grin grin grin shocked
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Well this child has soft hair and brown skin, is she somali.

This guy was one of the somali kidnappers who kidnapped a lady and her husband. He has a coarse hair texture and darkskin. Is he not somali?

he looks ethiopian. he isn't somali, i can tell by how he looks.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

your inferiioty complex showed, and proofed my point, that negroids are not attractive.

how can this lady look somali, her hair and face are negroid, but thanks for showing how unattractive they are

am i the only one who can see the irony in this. lmao. this thread will be posted on somalinet after i get off work.

Actually this lady is a nilotic woman. Aren't you guys closely related? You will have many somalis who look like her. Huge forhead, Huge ass cheekbones with very small mouths.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
that somali can have someone have nightmares oooooh grin grin grin shocked

i agree that bantu she posted is ugly, and i always knew bantus were unattractive. the weave she's wearing only reinforces my believe negroid women don't have real hair.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

pls post it on somalinet after ur taxi work,it will be an honour mauling those animals with my fellow e-warriors grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Actually this lady is a nilotic woman. Aren't you guys closely related? You will have many somalis who look like her. Huge forhead, Huge ass cheekbones with very small mouths.

nilotes are called bantu by somalis, as their features look like those who are bantu, so thanks for telling me she's ugly. grin

Its ironic how i can slay you guys with your own words, because deep inside i know you hold european standards of beauty to be beautiful.

so even without you guys knowing you will say things that shock me as you are honest sometimes about how ugly you guys look.

i see many threads by black that talk about how somalis/ethiopians are good looking. So i know you guys have an inferiority complex.

i mean your women literally cannot go outside with the hair god gave them.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

he looks ethiopian. he isn't somali, i can tell by how he looks.
just look at ur life. Smh! U are denying him because he doesn't have soft hairs and u will be so ready to claim anyone with soft hairs,what crap!.. He's somali,ur kind,ur people,ur gaymate grin have u forgotten him?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
just look at ur life. Smh! U are denying him because he doesn't have soft hairs and u will be so ready to claim anyone with soft hairs,what crap!.. He's somali,ur kind,ur people,ur gaymate grin have u forgotten him?

no, he actually looks ethiopian. their was a somali guy with an afro, and i said he was somali. i can tell the difference between somalis and ethiopians.

you posted many somalis in refugee camps, did i deny them. i think you self project your insecurities on me. which is amazing.

create a thread about that guy and see what somalis say. he looks ethiopian, i don't know what it is about him, but i can tell he looks ethiopian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.