Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417189 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
@ ferhyntorlah @Godmother you guys should go and check your kenp report.....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
wakacome:

Aye aye sir!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Babe, thanks so much. You are great.

ferhyntorlah:

Mr, you are getting me really confused. Let me walk you through the process:
1. Login to kdp.amazon.com
2. At the top right hand side of the page, click on your account.
3. Scroll down to "Your Royalty Payments."
4. Click on "Edit".
5. A pop up page: "Edit Bank Account Information" opens
6. Do the following:
a. Choose US as bank location.
b. Enter your account name as it appears on Payoneer.
c. Choose "Checking" as account type.
d. Enter your Account number.
e. Enter your Routing number.
f. Enter your Bank name
g. Then save. That's all.

To get your payment information, login to your Payoneer account. Click on "Receive" then "US Payment Service." You'll find your US Payment Service Information there.

I'm not a financial expert but the little I know about banking is: once account number and routing number are required, that's an EFT transaction - direct bank deposit.

Routing Number: Set of numbers associated with a checking, savings or other bank account that associates a financial institution with the account. This number is used to determine where to route funds to or from. Any individuals seeking direct deposit from a company will typically have to provide a routing and account number.
(Source: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/routing-number.html)
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
ranson:
Babe, thanks so much. You are great.
Thank you sir.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

That's just an estimate jor. It's not up to that sef. Please don't get all carried away.

Sales are not much. Remember Kindle books are seasonal; once their time have passed, sales will be occasional.

Okay. True sha. That's why one has to keep writing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Cool down babes. Maybe my estimate was on the high side. I apologise for that because I think it's giving you and some the wrong impression.

When I started, I used to upload 2 books per week but later took a break when the results wasn't too impressive. When I got motivated, I resumed.

I should have more books if I really really took it SERIOUS!
Sorry please if am intruding, but can you give us an estimate of the royalties earned per month for the not upto 100 books, like say books not upto 100 nd royalties not upto 2000$. For me I have 5 books in the system and a monthly royalty of 10$...thanks...anticipating, and just to ginger us the newbies.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
MULLAH123:

Sorry please if am intruding, but can you give us an estimate of the royalties earned per month for the not upto 100 books, like say books not upto 100 nd royalties not upto 2000$. For me I have 5 books in the system and a monthly royalty of 10$...thanks...anticipating, and just to ginger us the newbies.

This is just an estimate oh: $45-$100.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
MULLAH123:

If you have 100 books with well researched keywords and quality and adequate content, on Kindle + Createspace, you should get $2000 and even much more per month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
wakacome:

Boss, I can't thank you enough! I had an amazing KENP read. Much respect!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HZwriters: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
@wakacome wow this is interesting! You are dng a great work. Keep it up.

@mk82 Thanks for the motivation! Remain Blessed!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
@ Mk82
@wakacome

I noticed you cant check your total earnings on kindle; you can only check the previous 90 days. How do you know when you reach cash-out? Is there a way to check your entire earnings without downloading the monthly reports. Cos I dont seem to understand the report when I download it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Godmother:
@ Mk82
@wakacome

I noticed you cant check your total earnings on kindle; you can only check the previous 90 days. How do you know when you reach cash-out? Is there a way to check your entire earnings without downloading the monthly reports. Cos I dont seem to understand the report when I download it
** There is no minimum threshold for payment if your payment method is EFT.
I don't really bother about the monthly reports excel sheet. At the end of each month, I click on the previous month's report for each marketplace, multiply each book's sale with its royalty and add up everything. I also add up all the kenp reads and divide by 172 to give the dollar figure. Once you have the total, remove 30% for tax, then 1% for Payoneer EFT charges. The remaining is your income for that month.
I keep this total in notepad every month so I always know what I'll be paid the next 2 months. This is just a rough estimate because I get paid a bit more each time.

**Understanding the monthly reports excel sheet is however not difficult. Just look at each country and move to the right side and down to find the total. Then go to Google to convert each currency to dollars. This gives a more accurate royalty figure.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
wakacome:
GOD bless the founder of good reads....grin

I just checked my kdp account and I discovered that my kenp read for just yesterday was more than 100000.......mehn.....

Hmm! How come you have low actual sales, but astronomical KENP figures?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
kay29000:

Hmm! How come you have low actual sales, but astronomical KENP figures?
kenp is for books read by kindle unlimited users. and not for sales,I promote my books to kindle unlimited users...that is my own strategy,do u have any problem with that?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
wakacome:
kenp is for books read by kindle unlimited users. and not for sales,I promote my books to kindle unlimited users...that is my own strategy,do u have any problem with that?

No I don't. Pls teach me how to do that.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
kindle unlimited is now available to people in India...time to get close to Indians on amazon..grin

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
wakacome:
each book is how many pages?if each book is at least 30pages drop the book link and I will help you get my customers who are on kindle unlimited to help you read it...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=CosmicJames post=37647177][/quote]how can I help u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 04, 2015
wakacome:
how can I help u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Porthos: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please I'm new here…… I have read to some extent and I'm having issues with a good cover design using microsoft as u guys said…… any help will be appreciated ……pls
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
wakacome:
how can I help u
I'm actually wondering if the favor you show to Godmother can be extended to whoever is interested?
I'm about to finish a new book that I'm writing and will be interested that kind of favor.
I'm still trying to figure out how stuff works on KDP.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Porthos:
Please I'm new here…… I have read to some extent and I'm having issues with a good cover design using microsoft as u guys said…… any help will be appreciated ……pls
When you said you are using "microsoft", which package in particular?
Word, Publisher or Powerpoint?
I will advice you use powerpoint because powerpoint does it beter and you can get a good cover with it.
Word is good but powerpoint is better.
Try using powerpoint and let me know if you have any challenge.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
CosmicJames:

I'm actually wondering if the favor you show to Godmother can be extended to whoever is interested?
I'm about to finish a new book that I'm writing and will be interested that kind of favor.
I'm still trying to figure out how stuff works on KDP.
alright...OK send the link of your books to the email on my profile so I can help you out...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
wakacome:
alright...OK send the link of your books to the email on my profile so I can help you out...
That's good of you. I will do so when I'm ready.
I appreciates, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
What's up guys? How is the money making? I am still working on making $1,000 monthly passive income from kindle. I salute all the people that are already making that.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Porthos: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
CosmicJames:

When you said you are using "microsoft", which package in particular?
Word, Publisher or Powerpoint?
I will advice you use powerpoint because powerpoint does it beter and you can get a good cover with it.
Word is good but powerpoint is better.
Try using powerpoint and let me know if you have any challenge.

thanks. I'll try that ………
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
wakacome:
Good morning
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
kay29000:
What's up guys? How is the money making? I am still working on making $1,000 monthly passive income from kindle. I salute all the people that are already making that.

Hi Kay, been a while. How's Kindle going?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Godmother:

Hi Kay, been a while. How's Kindle going?

Last month wasn't so good for me, compared to the previous months, so I am back to writing multiple books. What about you?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
kay29000:

Last month wasn't so good for me, compared to the previous months, so I am back to writing multiple books. What about you?

I abandoned it for a while to face www.freelancer.com so I haven't had any new books. I made just a few sales but a lot of borrows. I want to face it squarely now. My target is 2 books every week
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Godmother:

I abandoned it for a while to face www.freelancer.com so I haven't had any new books. I made just a few sales but a lot of borrows. I want to face it squarely now. My target is 2 books every week

Cool. My own target is 3 books a week from this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.