Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415989 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by psalmade(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
wakacome:
na wa ooo,someone sent an email to amazon that they should remove my books that I am manipulating the system because I am making people on goodreads and other websites to read my books so that I will get alot of kenp reads,now why will anyone just want my books removed simply because people are reading my books??is that not jealousy,envy and hatredwell thank GOD those that own amazon are professionals so they understand that as an author I have the rights to tell people to read my books so amazon emailed me back that did I requested for my books to be removed,I replied them that "NO"....I demanded for the email details where the books removal request was made by someone else,now they obliged,the shocking and sad thing is that the email address of the person correlates with the one of a nairalander so someone from Nairaland did that......well am happy that amazon did justice to the issue.my books are still intact!!!!!!time to continue to get more and more kenp reads..and to the person that did that,well bad belle is allowed...keep on hating!!!in oshiomole's voice***GO AND DIE!!!!
please sir i am hooked at completing the tax info cos i dont know how to go about it. need your help
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Payments just came in. Men!!! I got my lowest payment for this year this month. That new KENP system really affected me. I have to buckle up and write more books.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
kay29000:
Payments just came in. Men!!! I got my lowest payment for this year this month. That new KENP system really affected me. I have to buckle up and write more books.
payment as in they paid into ur payoneer?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
wakacome:
payment as in they paid into ur payoneer?

No, sorry, I meant payment details. You know you always know what would be paid into your payoneer account on the 29th of the month by the 21st.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
kay29000:

No, sorry, I meant payment details. You know you always know what would be paid into your payoneer account on the 29th of the month by the 21st.
oh alright...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Good Day, house! Does anyone here have experience publishing audio books? Acx and the like? Thanks!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
@wakacome I'd like to pm you, please.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
kay29000:

Hah! How did you get the notification, I didnt get anything o. Should I be worried
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Godmother:

Hah! How did you get the notification, I didnt get anything o. Should I be worried

I remember you told me you recently just integrated your Amazon account with your payoneer account, so maybe from next month you will start getting notifications.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
I Am Going to Publish 7 Books in The Next 7 Days

Last year, on this same thread, I said I was going to publish 10 books in 10 days.I didn't achieve my goal, cos I was burnt out at 5 books. But I believe I can publish 7 books in the next 7 days.

Ofcos, people discouraged me the last time, and I know they would do the same this time too. But, we are all different. I have an attention/focus problem, and this is the best way I can to this. I type very fast, and the ideas are already in my head, so I know I can do this.

So...Here we go. I want to start the first book right now, and I should have it up in the next four hours or so. I wont say anything about the genre's of the books or their titles till I am through. 30th of September is not far away.

7 Books in 7 Days...#LetsGo!!!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by royalads: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
@kay... That goal is very achievable. I have written a 12,000 words book in 24 hours with alot of break too.... Just be focused and determined

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
royalads:
@kay... That goal is very achievable. [b]I have written a 12,000 words book in 24 hours [/b]with alot of break too.... Just be focused and determined

Whoa!!! Thanks for this comment. Now I am more motivated. 12 thousands words? Whoa! Anyway, I just took my first break. I am at 1,000 words right now. Back to work.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Okay. First book is done...I am editing it right now. Sallah celebration might get in the way, so I might upload it late, but I would most definitely upload it today.

#SevenBooksInSevenDays
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by royalads: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2015
@Kay.... Congrats man..... Keep it going. Am still building motivation to go for my 40 books in October goal.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2015
royalads:
@Kay.... Congrats man..... Keep it going. Am still building motivation to go for my 40 books in October goal.

Thanks. Men! Your goal is very motivational. I wish you all the best with it.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ready to learn and implement. I hope I am not late here sha.... grin angry
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
@Kay2000

Are you sure that's a good idea? The quality of those books might be in question, you know. Not trying to discourage, just looking out for my friend smiley
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by royalads: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
@godmother.. I doubt it. I have a kindle book that took me 2 weeks to write, but am still yet to make 3 figures from it. I have other books that I wrote within 24 hours that still bring in sales until now. What am tryna say is, you can write a quality book in a short period of time. As long as you have researched and written out your outline before writing. How has sales been for you so far
I need to focus more on advertising and ranking my books for now.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
royalads:
@godmother.. I doubt it. I have a kindle book that took me 2 weeks to write, but am still yet to make 3 figures from it. I have other books that I wrote within 24 hours that still bring in sales until now. What am tryna say is, you can write a quality book in a short period of time. As long as you have researched and written out your outline before writing. How has sales been for you so far
I need to focus more on advertising and ranking my books for now.

Hmmm..ok
For me sales has just been there o, no serious sales, just the usual one and two sales . I'm also looking at promoting
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HZwriters: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
@mk82,

Which is better for a beginner between kindle countdown deal and free promotion?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Jetson: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=mk82 post=19204979]Hello, I am opening this thread to create a meeting point for people who are publishing books on Kindle –Amazon’s Direct Publishing Platform. Those who want to learn about it are also welcome.

I’ve been on KDP for over a year now and I can honestly say it is the most convenient way to make money on the internet. It has more advantages than any other online money making system that I know (I know what I’m saying). Started internet business in 2009 and I’ve done almost everything, Adsense, Adsense domain, blogging, CPA, affiliate marketing, article writing and more.

Kindle will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I love it because it is a set-it-and-forget-it system. Once your books are up, you do not have to do anything again. Amazon will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life and I really mean for life. The books I put up in 2012 are still generating sales up till today.

I uploaded my first book middle of June 2012 and another one a week later. My sales that month were $151 in the USA marketplace and £9 in UK and I have not stopped since. Now I have close to 30 books in the system. They would have been more but there were some challenges on the way – all of which we have overcome as of now. (By the way I had 11 Adsense websites up till 2012 but I had to let the hosting expire because I discovered KDP).

I have books that sold more than 400 copies in one month (at $2+ profit per sale) and some that only sold a few. However, it has been an interesting journey and we are still going on. I started by doing most of the work by myself but later moved into outsourcing.

I have searched on Nairaland and I am surprised that people are not talking about Kindle publishing. If you have been struggling to make some cash online, this may be the thing that will give you your first taste of success.

Kindle publishing is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good books into the KDP system, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have bought my books in countries I have never been to.

UPDATE: 7:58 pm 31/10/13

QUICK TIPS
One thing I like about Kindle Publishing is that no one can swindle you – no apologies to our so called Naija information marketers.

I am going to make a few more points before we continue. If I get a lot of responses on this thread, we are going to have an interesting journey together.

1) Get Ready To Do Some Work. Kindle publishing is not for people who are not ready to work. If you do not have money to outsource the books, you must be ready to research, write, format, design covers and upload all by yourself. Even if you have the cash of outsourcing, you must cross-check every material carefully before uploading to KDP.

2) Be Patient. You can make some good money with your first book but it is not always so. I usually advice beginners to go for 5 books at the start. The internet marketing world is filled with people who want to make $1000 overnight. No matter how good the system you are using is, time is needed to perfect your skills and make the system work for you. At the end of the day the rewards will be tremendous.

3) Don’t Cut Corners. In the IM world, we have what we call White hat, Grey hat and Black hat. I am happy to tell you that KDP is totally WHITE HAT. You cannot cut any corners. If you mess with them by trying to upload stolen materials, you will be banned (Some of you may remember the Adsense Domain Mass banning). Of course, they will give you the chance to defend yourself but since you will not have any proof, your account may be suspended.

PS- You don’t need to play any tricks with KDP. If you do it right, you will be greatly rewarded. There are many stories I can tell you. There was a particular book I uploaded around September 2012. It was selling the normal 30 to 40 copies per month. Suddenly in December, the sales picked up and it continued up till March this year with the lowest month bringing in about 259 sales.

4) Your Income Is Guaranteed. Once your book is uploaded, you will continue to get paid as long as it sells. All the work you will do is at the beginning then you continue to have recurrent income.

5) You Do Not Have To Do Any Marketing. I have books in various genres and no external
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2015
what is the poster above me doing?....grin

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
HZwriters:
@mk82,

Which is better for a beginner between kindle countdown deal and free promotion?
Free promotion still gives me good results and that's what I recommend. I usually set 1-3 days free promo for new books. I did not get impressive results with kindle countdown deal when I tested it with some books last year.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
wakacome:

Me sef tire o grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by DonKrispower: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
I take immense pleasure to introduce ‘Don-Kris Power Solution’ and our inverter/solar system services; which we believe will help your power needs at the most affordable, efficient and safest way.
With the challenge of constant fuelling of your diesel generator, maintenance activities and repairs on a regular basis, noise and air pollution to your environment, we strongly recommend solar power. This is a renewable energy from the sun and it is always freely available. If Don-Kris Power Solution designs your solar solution, we consider night or cloudy days when there is no sun and we have a backup plan for you in the design, this is to ensure that no weather condition can interrupt your usage of this electrical power solution.
We can assure you 100% unconditional satisfaction with our solution for at least 10 years, if you may consider this project for your business or domestic needs.
The reasons we are different from other individuals or organizations in this business are:
1. Our solar system comes with warranty after installation and for a period of time we are responsible to take care of your solar system with no added cost.
2. Our 24/7 system monitoring solution helps ensure your system is running smoothly. It will even alert us if problems arise.
3. We take responsibility for restoring your roof in case of any damage that might occur during your system installation or removal.
4. We design our solar system for your need with safety as our top priority for installation, operation and services.
5. If you invest in this power solution and our professionals do the installation, you will have at least 10 years power issues off from your power liability.
6. There is no need for extra cost of maintenance or fuelling.
7. It is a renewable and free energy source.

We would appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and to hear you say our solar system is the most reliable, efficient, cost effective and safest electrical power solution.
Our team of engineers will always be available to deliberate this with you and take a technical site survey of your facility when you are ready, this will enable us have your technical details in our data base as one of our customers so that we can size your load, determine the most suitable materials for you and design the best solar solution for your power needs and investment.

Best Regards,
K.C Benson
Business Development Manager,
DON-KRIS POWER SOLUTION
01-2916691, 08182535697, 08039520268
info@don-krispowersolution.com, www.don-krispowersolution.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
wakacome:
That's what is called memory refreshment.

Btwn, I want to contact/pm you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HZwriters: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
mk82:

Free promotion still gives me good results and that's what I recommend. I usually set 1-3 days free promo for new books. I did not get impressive results with kindle countdown deal when I tested it with some books last year.

Thanks for your candid advice!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Godmother:

Me sef tire o grin
grin grin him dey refresh our memory like someone said.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
CosmicJames:
That's what is called memory refreshment.
Btwn, I want to contact/pm you
OK...

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.