Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415914 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
kay29000:

Cool. My own target is 3 books a week from this week.

Three books is feasible, but I want to concentrate on making each book above 30 to 40 pages because of this their yeye stlye of grading borrows. So will stick to two for now
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi guys, can I create an author page on goodreads and send books with different author names?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
wakacome:
@ ferhyntorlah @Godmother you guys should go and check your kenp report.....
Hello wakacome, can I create an author page on good reads and send books with different author names?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
MULLAH123:

Hello wakacome, can I create an author page on good reads and send books with different author names?
yes you can
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
wakacome:
GOD bless the founder of good reads....grin

I just checked my kdp account and I discovered that my kenp read for just yesterday was more than 100000.......mehn.....
Hello, when creating the authors page, do you use your naija name? And secondly must my books be having the same author names?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
wakacome:
yes you can
Will it be advisable to use the name 'liman abba' for the autor page?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Porthos: 5:03am On Sep 08, 2015
pls guys, a book with amazon sales rank of 30 and another of 250…… which is the best?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HZwriters: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Porthos:
pls guys, a book with amazon sales rank of 30 and another of 250…… which is the best?

Do you mean paid rank?
If it is then the one with #30 has more sales hence the 'best'.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jossypius(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello everyone, I have been following this trend as an observer and actor because what started here has now led me to publish a book on amazon. However, I need more enlightenment on the use of this good reads and the author page. I also need to know how this good read works. Thank you so much
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by micson: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello every one, please if you have problems designing your ecovers am very good at it, i can design your ecovers and deliver it in just 2 hours
pm me if you're interested thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jossypius(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello, I asked a question, gurus in the house please I need your help on this good reads. Thank you so much
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
for those that are sending me Pm,inform me first before sending me a pm so that i will reply u...if you don't inform me first I will not reply you....sorry for the inconvenience...

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jossypius(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
@WAKACOME, it is possible for me to contact you personally for some issues please I would love to discuss with you. Thank you so much. May be your phone number
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
jossypius:
@WAKACOME, it is possible for me to contact you personally for some issues please I would love to discuss with you. Thank you so much. May be your phone number
follow me,and I will send u my number through a pm...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by jossypius(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can I send you a pm right now wakacome

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
jossypius:
Can I send you a pm right now wakacome
alright...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2015
wakacome:
alright...

Thanks once again for the help you rendered to me the other day. May God continue to uplift you in all your endeavours. I have a question to ask cheesy , when promoting your book on goodread, do you start a conversation about the books or just leave them after creating the page? And do you list them on listopia? If u do how do you go about it? Is it by voting the bOok or something?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Godmother:

Thanks once again for the help you rendered to me the other day. May God continue to uplift you in all your endeavours. I have a question to ask cheesy , when promoting your book on goodread, do you start a conversation about the books or just leave them after creating the page? And do you list them on listopia? If u do how do you go about it? Is it by voting the bOok or something?
of course you have to start discussions about the book because that is a cool way of driving attention to your books...I don't list books on listopia....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2015
@Wakacome
I know this is a stupid question but what do you mean by making ur book interesting?
Are that universal features of interest that cut across all genres?
That is, what are the key characteristics of a book that would have you say "It's interesting"?
Another question:
How you do give reviews?
Thank you so much!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by royalads: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2015
@wakacome: Please I need to have your number, to confirm somethings from you pls.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2015
EroticDesigns:
@Wakacome
I know this is a stupid question but what do you mean by making ur book interesting?
Are that universal features of interest that cut across all genres?
That is, what are the key characteristics of a book that would have you say "It's interesting"?
Another question:
How you do give reviews?
Thank you so much!
your book interesting in the sense that if for example you are writing a novel,make sure you write a good story that people will enjoy reading...

to give reviews on amazon you just need to meet the requirement which is that you must have ordered for something on amazon before,even if it just a book of 0.99$ that you ordered for on your account,you can give reviews using that account.....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
wakacome:
your book interesting in the sense that if for example you are writing a novel,make sure you write a good story that people will enjoy reading...

to give reviews on amazon you just need to meet the requirement which is that you must have ordered for something on amazon before,even if it just a book of 0.99$ that you ordered for on your account,you can give reviews using that account.....

Thank you very much. So I don't have to give a verified review?
Thanks once again!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2015
na wa ooo,someone sent an email to amazon that they should remove my books that I am manipulating the system because I am making people on goodreads and other websites to read my books so that I will get alot of kenp reads,now why will anyone just want my books removed simply because people are reading my books??is that not jealousy,envy and hatredwell thank GOD those that own amazon are professionals so they understand that as an author I have the rights to tell people to read my books so amazon emailed me back that did I requested for my books to be removed,I replied them that "NO"....I demanded for the email details where the books removal request was made by someone else,now they obliged,the shocking and sad thing is that the email address of the person correlates with the one of a nairalander so someone from Nairaland did that......well am happy that amazon did justice to the issue.my books are still intact!!!!!!time to continue to get more and more kenp reads..and to the person that did that,well bad belle is allowed...keep on hating!!!in oshiomole's voice***GO AND DIE!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HZwriters: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Very unfortunate!
@wakacome you are already blessed carry go!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
wakacome:
na wa ooo,someone sent an email to amazon that they should remove my books that I am manipulating the system because I am making people on goodreads and other websites to read my books so that I will get alot of kenp reads,now why will anyone just want my books removed simply because people are reading my books??is that not jealousy,envy and hatredwell thank GOD those that own amazon are professionals so they understand that as an author I have the rights to tell people to read my books so amazon emailed me back that did I requested for my books to be removed,I replied them that "NO"....I demanded for the email details where the books removal request was made by someone else,now they obliged,the shocking and sad thing is that the email address of the person correlates with the one of a nairalander so someone from Nairaland did that......well am happy that amazon did justice to the issue.my books are still intact!!!!!!time to continue to get more and more kenp reads..and to the person that did that,well bad belle is allowed...keep on hating!!!in oshiomole's voice***GO AND DIE!!!!
That's unfortunate. Since you know the person involved on nairaland (through the email), I think you should reveal the username so we can all know and beware.
*** That's why I told you to delete your author pen name that time.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thank God the person failed. This is one of the reasons peeps don't want to reveal their money making strategies.

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chineduho: 2:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Person wey wan put sand sand for anoda person garri, na only am wakacome.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by chineduho: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Does anyone here build a list thru his/her kindle books or have an author page setup
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Hi guys...My sales have flat-lined in the last couple of days. angry undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2015
wakacome:

Thats terrible!! Why would someone do such a wicked thing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by CosmicJames(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
@WC, sharing ur secret strategy with us almost put u into a big problem. Imagine what would have happened if that enemy of progress has succeeded? well, I thank God he/she failed with shame. Yes, he/she is now ashamed becuase ur books are still up and will continue to be there with even more reads each month.

U have a honest intention therefore, God will continue to protect u.

Meanwhile prof MK requested that u reveal that Judas among us so we can beware of him/her? It important u responds to that request.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Abidemi501(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello reader, I am a newbie in amazon kdp business. I have writen my first book but I cannot upload it. because, payoneer reject my ID voter card which i sent to them. They replied that i should provide high quality id in jpeg which i have done twice but rejected. Pls What should i do? Hello reader, I am a newbie in amazon kdp business. I have writen my first book but I cannot upload it. because, payoneer reject my ID voter card which i sent to them. They replied that i should provide high quality id in jpeg which i have done twice but rejected. Pls What should i do? Hello reader, I am a newbie in amazon kdp business. I have writen my first book but I cannot upload it. because, payoneer reject my ID voter card which i sent to them. They replied that i should provide high quality id in jpeg which i have done twice but rejected. Pls What should i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.