Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416695 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sales have flat lined for the last 7 days...No sale at all. cry cry cry
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by G12(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Godmother:

Good to know this so I don't waste my energy. Besidesn dunno if I was seriously considering this cos I would nt know how to start. I might have paid someone on freelancer to write though. But now I know better.

Anyways, I have been doing some research and came accross 141 hot niches. Now what I will do is to subject them to the test Mk82 revealed and see which pass.

Thanks for the tip.

Lol... That 141 list from project mastery, that list has been up since 2013 I guess. Anyways, there's no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
when i previewed my book, the uploaded content was not in order; it was out of place. what should i do about this?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Zico0:
when i previewed my book, the uploaded content was not in order; it was out of place. what should i do about this?

To start a new chapter or begin a new page, use PAGE BREAK and not the enter key.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
kay29000:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sales have flat lined for the last 7 days...No sale at all. cry cry cry

Its a general problem. I checked Kindle community/ forum and a lot of authours are complaining of the same thing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Godmother:

Its a general problem. I checked Kindle community/ forum and a lot of authours are complaining of the same thing.

Okay. Thanks. What's up with the other people that follow this thread...speak up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
kay29000:

Okay. Thanks. What's up with the other people that follow this thread...speak up!!!

Dunno o, everyone just went sort of quiet.

@Everyone
Does anyone hang out at KDP community/forum?
I do so off and on and started doing so often this period and I'm learning a lot from the people there.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Godmother:

@Everyone
I do so off and on and started doing so often this period and I'm learning a lot from the people there.
grin grin kdp community got a lot of sadist....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
doyinisaac:

Exactly. You've got that right. Same reason I left and went to kboards.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Diamondwriter(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Does kenp read translate to cash? If yes,how does it work?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
doyinisaac:

Lolz
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 12:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Diamondwriter:
Does kenp read translate to cash? If yes,his does it work?
grin grin I hail oooooo
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

To start a new chapter or begin a new page, use PAGE BREAK and not the enter key.
Thanks
What other sites can I publish my books, apart from amazon?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Zico0:
Thanks What other sites can I publish my books, apart from amazon?
draft2digital
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Zico0:

Thanks
What other sites can I publish my books, apart from amazon?

The ones that come to mind are Draft 2 Digital and Smashwords. Google for more info on the rest.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

The ones that come to mind are Draft 2 Digital and Smashwords. Google for more info on the rest.

Hi, been a while I saw your reply on this thread. How's the publishing going?
Everytime writing gets tough and I feel like giving up, I think of you and it keeps me going.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2015
@ House

Pls who has had some success with romance novels? I've been toying with the idea of writing one for a while but a bit scared to start. Don't want to write something that won't sell.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Godmother:
@ House

Pls who has had some success with romance novels? I've been toying with the idea of writing one for a while but a bit scared to start. Don't want to write something that won't sell.
go ahead and write it,romance novels do sell...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2015
doyinisaac:
go ahead and write it,romance novels do sell...

Ok, thanks for this because I have a lot of stories brewing in my head. Will start writing ASAP
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Godmother:

Ok, thanks for this because I have a lot of stories brewing in my head. Will start writing ASAP
ok

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Godmother:

@Everyone

Please share what you have learnt so far o! I really need to increase my income with income. In short, I need money badly.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
kay29000:

Please share what you have learnt so far o! I really need to increase my income with income. In short, I need money badly.

Well, for one, I learnt people play around with their keywords, changing it if the books are not selling.
I also learnt that erotica books have serious rules they have to abide by and if you miss these rules you stand the chance of getting banned.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chuksab: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hello Friends,
Thanks for this resourceful thread.
I have created an eBook which is ready for publication.
Please be kind to advise the best way to monetize it.
I await your feedbacks.
Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Godmother:

Well, for one, I learnt people play around with their keywords, changing it if the books are not selling.
I also learnt that erotica books have serious rules they have to abide by and if you miss these rules you stand the chance of getting banned.

Okay.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Informative

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
doyinisaac:
mtchewww......never in my life will I reply any pm's or anyone begging for help as it is from anyone on Nairaland.....never in my life will I trust anyone especially on Nairaland...so many backstabbers.......and if i did not reply them and share the tips personally with them they will be shouting that someone is selfish......now kdp account finally terminated by amazon ,.......smh......lesson learnt.......time to start publishing my books on draft2digital

Oh no, Doyin this is terrible news. Did kdp give you a reason for terminating ur account? And can u explain tins to them in ur views so it can be re-instated?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Godmother:

Oh no, Doyin this is terrible news. Did kdp give you a reason for terminating ur account? And can u explain tins to them in ur views so it can be re-instated?

Hey, godmother, how is kindle biz?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
doyinisaac:
mtchewww......never in my life will I reply any pm's or anyone begging for help as it is from anyone on Nairaland.....never in my life will I trust anyone especially on Nairaland...so many backstabbers.......and if i did not reply them and share the tips personally with them they will be shouting that someone is selfish......now kdp account finally terminated by amazon ,.......smh......lesson learnt.......time to start publishing my books on draft2digital

Sorry about your terrible experience. Especially after you tried to help others. I pray and hope you rise above this temptation and wickedness.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
kay29000:

Hey, godmother, how is kindle biz?

Hi, its just there o. One minute I'm making sales, the next there's a drought. Pushing it sha and hoping for the best.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by benodihe(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Great information!.......interesting.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Godmother:

Hi, its just there o. One minute I'm making sales, the next there's a drought. Pushing it sha and hoping for the best.
Good morning guys, how many words will make a 100 page ebook, please. Thanks.
CC: doyinisaac, kay29000, g12, mk82, ferhyntorlah, thegoodjoe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.