Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG (55279 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by DankemzI(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Don Ewexco:

why some people talk as if they inherit nothing in their fvcking skul?
Can you do all those finx in unsecured environment?
Growup dude

It seem's when God was installing peoples brain you were in the toilet.

Insecurity now in Nigeria simply means ''BOKO-HARAM''.
Think before you talk
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
The source backin' tis' News is not geniune enough... I've searched the websites of all Nigerian Newspaper sites..and cant find such....
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by opylas(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds: The source backin' tis' News is not geniune enough... I've searched the websites of all Nigerian Newspaper sites..and cant find such....
Yes o. I tot I was d only one sha
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by ignis: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds: The source backin' tis' News is not geniune enough... I've searched the websites of all Nigerian Newspaper sites..and cant find such....
Same here.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Gbajabiamila1: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
If this news is false, then who is blackmailing who?

1 Like

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by shopisky(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Darejyde:
I trust this story will inspire you for the day...

A father left 17 rams as an asset for his three sons. When the father passed away, his sons opened up the will.

The Will of the father stated that the eldest son should get 1/2(half) of 17 rams while the middle son should be given 1/3rd (one-third).The youngest son should be given 1/9th (one-ninth) of the 17 rams.

As it is not possible to divide 17 into half or 17 by 3 or 17 by 9, three sons started to fight with each other.
So, the three sons decided to go to a wise man.

The wise man listened patiently about the Will. The wise man, after giving this thought, brought one ram of his own and added the same to 17. That increased the total to 18 rams. Now, he started reading the deceased father’s will.

Half of 18 = 9. So he gave the eldest son 9 rams.

1/3rd of 18 = 6. So he gave the middle son 6 rams.

1/9th of 18 = 2. So he gave the youngest son 2 rams.

Now add this up: 9 plus 6 plus 2 is 17 and this leaves one ram, which the wise man took back!

MORAL: The attitude of negotiation and problem solving is to find the 18th ram i.e. the common ground (Zone of Possible Agreement).

Once a person is able to find the common ground, the issue is resolved. It is difficult at times. However, to reach a solution, the first step is to believe that there is a solution. If we think that there is no solution, we won’t be able to reach any
1000000 likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Top 25 Universities In Africa In 2017 Ranked By Times Higher Education / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities / OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.