Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG (55558 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by deeptesting(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Billyonaire: We all know that these lecturers do not know anything. Equipped with internet, students can totally study their courses and know beyond what their Lecturers know.

It is time to abrogate ASUU and restore the Education system to Pre-ASUU days, Tertiary Education was better before ASUU was formed, and will be better after ASUU is abrogated.

They right to peaceful Assembly, does not include the Liberty to Unite for Anarchy and totalitarian malapropisms against Education of our Youths.

ASUU is totally interested in what goes into their individual bank accounts and not the plight of the Students in this country.

Yes, just as the Government led by GEJ is totally interested in what goes into their individual bank accounts and not the plight of Nigerians including the students. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by ObiOkpor(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mehn!See job vacancy o!Make i prepare my cv for application.FG,abeg make una scrab ASUU nd employ us that are ready to work.Lookin‘ forward for the advert!
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by ignis: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
The battle line is drawn.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Lilimax(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Let's hope so?
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by 1shortblackboy: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
na who go kon teach na ? dr and dr mrs jonathan ? wink ya'll gonn learn today grin
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by theripper3: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
I foresee massive recruitment of lecturers of any kind. Dust those CV's
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Brimmie: Shame On FG!! undecided
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Brimmie: Shame On FG!! undecided
shame on you!!!
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
young one use force why older one use sense

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Ediss(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am I the one to lecture the students now, if ASSU refuse to call of the never ending strick or its party time for all students in their lecture room? Plan B I pray ooooooh grin
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by buoye1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nigerian students be lik

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by fuke(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
GEJ is not my friend.

I think somebody has to call the bluff of these lecturers.

They may have some points but so also health, roads, infrastructure etc
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Balitah(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
demelza: Now wey December don reach?
Abeg FG I wan do christmas for house. angry

Do now....e get one person wey dey tie u down?........getting ready for school nitemi!!! Team support #FG!!!!
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by askdek(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Codedrock:
WOW! I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THIS. FUC.K THOSE BITC.H THAT CALLS THEMSELVE ASUU.. GO ON MR JONATHAN I AM WITH YOU! Guys wetin you think?
Like this post if you support me!
CLICK HERE TO GET MORE EDUCATION GISTS LIKE THIS TODAY

you must be a complete fool for written this
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by mspee(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
askdek:

you must be a complete fool for written this

This ASUU strike really affected you bro. cry cry

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Deiok(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
So jonathan has decided to become a lecturer.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Raymondfayowole(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
GBAM!!!
pls what is GBAM
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by trent9002(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
All of you are already rejoicing. I didn't see any authoritative source on this story wey OP just yarn
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by ettybaba(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Would it be asking too much if all the VCs and deans demand for armoured BMW cars?
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by MicroBox: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Codedrock:
WOW! I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THIS. FUC.K THOSE BITC.H THAT CALLS THEMSELVE ASUU.. GO ON MR JONATHAN I AM WITH YOU! Guys wetin you think?
@OP its like you dont understand ;
What is ASUU
Who is ASUU
Pls my friend go Google 'why ASUU on strike'
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Justiyke4u: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Capital Acada Cup Finals FG vs ASUU Monday @ Presidential Villa
U can as well predict the match for wonderful prices
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Brymo: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Billyonaire: We all
know that these lecturers do not know anything. Equipped with internet,
students can totally study their courses and know beyond what their
Lecturers know.

It is time to abrogate ASUU and restore the Education system to Pre-ASUU
days, Tertiary Education was better before ASUU was formed, and will be
better after ASUU is abrogated.

They right to peaceful Assembly, does not include the Liberty to Unite
for Anarchy and totalitarian malapropisms against Education of our
Youths.

ASUU is totally interested in what goes into their individual bank
accounts and not the plight of the Students in this country.

its been awhile,i quoted cos,most posts don't make sense,u r making sense,abegi
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by omojaytee(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Codedrock:
i support u jor broda mi!
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by sammirano: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
dat GEJ guy no cum serious again.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by texazzpete(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
The fact that so many people here think Universities can open and function without ASUU members is saddening...it gives me more conviction that the strike is absolutely needed.

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Caseless: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
snoopy: Wait....if they forcefully re-open the universities disregarding ASUU should it refuse their newest offer, who exactly are those who gon' teach us? undecided

Between, I like this new found vibe by the FG to put an end to this madness but question is: did they have to wait this long to get serious about this issue? The president himself was the one who told us on a live media chat that government has done all it can that Nigerians should direct their concerns to ASUU while we remain at home as if it was ASUU we all voted for? It is when the strike has clocked exactly 4 months he now realises he wields enough power as the commander in chief to finally put an end to this. Only shows the kind of leaders we have.
this is d most watery news i've read on this strike so far. How can they forcefully open the universities when none of d uni is closed? D last time i checked, in my skool, d libraries ar opened, hostels, gates , social centre are all opened and d only ppl missing ar d students and not even d lecturers. Some of d lecturers are around since they reside in da campus. U cant force them to go to class until they're demands are met.

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Shoboloyok(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
may is a woed of probability,it shouldnot be a problem.

anyway,you can check this out:

One of the activities that promotes long life is socialization. that why regular visit to social network such as Facebook,hi5, twitter,etc,has not been totally regarded as a waste of time. but they always say time is money. can we then call the visitation as waste of money? maybe,maybe not. but have you ever thought of how possible it can be while socializing , you are also making raw cash?yea,it is possible.

You might have met so many online money making advert,but the one i m introducing to you is free to go about. Are you surprised about that. For you to know this is not a scam,all you need to get started and to start earning money is free. Every thing is free. Registration is free,getting started is free. you don't just have to pay anything. all it requires is click,click and click

i am going to introduce two site to you where money is made online.the first one is:
http://bearparlor./2013/11/01/make-some-cash-here/
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by UyiIredia(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
When my sister actually resumes lectures I'll take thus seriously, till then na to siddon look.
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by akereconfi: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
talktimi: seems you dont know how Amaechi fvckd ASUU's style up in Rivers state. Their case na beans
tell them o, ASUU no even exist for UST for PH o................
Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by texazzpete(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Billyonaire: We all know that these lecturers do not know anything. Equipped with internet, students can totally study their courses and know beyond what their Lecturers know.

It is time to abrogate ASUU and restore the Education system to Pre-ASUU days, Tertiary Education was better before ASUU was formed, and will be better after ASUU is abrogated.

They right to peaceful Assembly, does not include the Liberty to Unite for Anarchy and totalitarian malapropisms against Education of our Youths.

ASUU is totally interested in what goes into their individual bank accounts and not the plight of the Students in this country.

Erm...if ASUU was interested in their bank balance, this strike would have been called off ages ago. the FG has agreed, afterall, to pay the allowances demanded for.

All ASUU now wants is for the FG to fund the University system to the tune of the 2009 agreement. What plight of the students are we talking about? The few that are in school now or the many generations to come that will suffer in substandard schools?

Re: Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG by Drclassic(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
I pray that the result will be positive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition