Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why (33406 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by liyalla(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
What's Ur point @OP dat born again don't get married- seems to me,U are actually referring to "church goers" aka "seat fillers" ,nd not "born again" U owe all "born again sister" a detailed apology

9 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Funny
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tpia5: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Babe u're on point. Did u knw how many fake christain sister I hv decieve to bed? They r too loose and easy to fall wen it cums to romance. BUT try tatafo babe wen kissin her eyes wil be open. U'll even beg her to close eye so dat she wil fill it. I am use to ALL dose form form born again sister. If I wnt to get them, it takes me only 40naira 4 my codom.

well, you did specify fake, so that explains your post.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by nickxtra(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
I need a prayerful, God fearing and an intelligent girl for a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Lilamartedi(f): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
*in 2chains voice* Truuuuue!!
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by naijathings(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
one man's trash.
anoda man's treasure.

no time for virgins and bornagainholyholypastorsays babes.

if i notice say she b virgin or she dey STRONGBODY then i will stop allowin her into my house. she say she wanna com c me? i let her come and we sit outside.
then they start to ask y u don't want dem to com into d house? then they get tired of coming or they ACTRIGHT. bachelor no get time. sittin in my place with a chic and no roughplay everytime is a sin..

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
nickxtra: I need a prayerful, God fearing and an intelligent girl for a serious relationship.
A lot of confused peeps are commenting here so your advert is allowed.

At the OP, your reasoning shows a shallow comprehension of the subject. A church goer and a christian are 2 different personalities. No need to explain further but do realize that your generalization is off the mark.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Number 2 is so damn funny! grin Talk about a lady wearing a long skirt,that is busy sweeping the ground while she walk. cheesy

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you should go and be wearing mini-skirts or any skirts above the kneel to the 'House of God'. Infact,I hate such skirt. It's distracting,because at the end of the day,it is such ladies that would be struggling to cover their legs from the view of the pastor,ushers,brothers sitting in front of them. angry

For God's sake,we know there are better skirts that are sewn between the knee caps and the heels. Wear them!

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by braine(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oboy I gats dey go church regularly o
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Which born again , u wan make I release her life history
Really? I would be interested in hearing that. wink
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Orikinla(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Before I settled down, I preferred "Born Again" sisters and I did not see much difference between them and the "Born Against" ones.
Even NG baby that was not wearing trousers performed better than the babes wearing trousers. She was still the "best fork" I had when I was single and free. Many 'Born Again" sisters have weak resistance. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Lilimax(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
This word 'Born again' has been over flogged
Christianity is a way of life and I don't need to tell you that I'm born again.
You should judge me by my ways of life...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Brightid(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
liyalla: What's Ur point @OP dat born again don't get married- seems to me,U are actually referring to "church goers" aka "seat fillers" ,nd not "born again" U owe all "born again sister" a detailed apology
dont mind d op....some peeps dont know d defination of the word born again...

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
In the first instance, a 'guy' has no business dating a sister. only if she is on his list of girls to be hit.

A christian brother is suited to a christian sister. cikena.
A born again has lived a life of sin and knows the difference after been redeemed.

The characters you described are church goers' who may have been pressured by family to do church or lacked the opportunity to mix due to their strict parents. This explains their dress sense. Consequently their circle of friends determine their orientation & exposure.

So if you meet a girl born and bred in Ikoyi in comparison with one from Ojuelegba, you are bound to notice the difference in upbringing while their spiritual inclinations are similar.

May I at this point state that the religious spirit is different from the liberty of being a true christian. Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tpia5: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
^ you have spoken well.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Mamacita007(f): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
When i see a comment by a MAN, I know not all these boys here mshewwww
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nehemiah459(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
So you are saying that it is a Broadway for the daughters of Jezebel to easily get married, than the daughters of Zion?.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by AwesomeDaniel(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mehn the stress is much..
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
smoosh15: They are just too boring to b with. Chatting with mine is like playing with a wet socks.. All willvjust end with "k" when even joking of try to flirt.. Calls are turn off.. No eextra talks asides how was ur day.. Me pushing further changes nothing.. I done complain tire.. Goodneews is m quitting on saturday.. She's just too booring.

Oga marry dat girl

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Another reetarded thread chock filled with idiocy. Smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by kapai(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was talking to a male friend about his single status and the moment I mentioned to him to get a lady from church to which he replied, “Church girls don't think past the front and back pages of their bible, they hardly follow what's in it, or they twist the who things inside the bible upside down”

I am posting this because of some sisters who give Christianity a bad name whether consciously or unconsciously. This is not to condemn or criticize anyone (before some take it personal instead of analyzing the message). Seem a lot of ‘born again’ Christian sisters who are not married when they are almost at menopause age tend to make people ask, “Which kain God she dey serve sef” or, “Why she no marry Jesus and Get ‘holy Belle’ like Mary mother of Jesus did” – not that one’s life should be shaped by what people say or think

* Born Again Ladies Have Serious Attitude Problem: To them, 'church and their bible are their ticket to marriage'. They are only concerned about not being slept with than their attitude. Bluntly put, non-church girls seem ‘sweeter’ in character in comparison. Even if they are chopping your money, you won't even feel it until when it's over (not encouraging chopping the money babes ooo). People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. Nothing can stop the (wo)man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the (wo)man with the wrong mental attitude.

* Oh God, Their mode of Dressing Is Horrible! We know you are trying to be modest, or you don't wear trousers or you have to cover your hair, but please are there no better skirts in the market than the ones your mum who is twice your size dashed you? Then the ones that manage to do 'make up' just blow it out of proportion. What's with heavily black lined lips? And odd color eye shadows? Even Sarah in the bible was fair to look upon, Are you Jezebel or Sarah?

* They Do Not Know How To Carry On Intelligent Conversations Outside The Bible And Church: How can you engage in intelligent conversation when you try to block away all socially relevant information apart from bible passages and your books? When you ask, do you own a Blackberry? She replies 'No!! You ask why? She replies, ‘my pastor said it’s the devil's tool to destroy mankind”. Tell your pastor he shouldn't put his programs on the TV or Radio or expect us to download any of his messages with our Blackberry' #Lobatan!

* Born Again Ladies Are Easy To Bed, And Not Even Daring! You think it’s untrue, ask some of the ‘player’ guys who have had experiences in this regard. It takes only Mr. Biggs and Chicken Republic, then follow them to their church twice and three times, cram something their Pastor has said, she'll follow you home, put on some cool love songs, and gbam, it’s on! The non-church girls will even push, stretch, relentless ‘toasted’ and twist a guy to the limit so hard, the guy will want to keep seeing her and wanting to do more without even sleeping with her, well at first. A guy wants an intelligent, daring wife, though she has to be submissive but church girls don't even put up that challenge, most of them though

*They Can So Backbite: A lot of Christian sisters engage in running down other church meters and even Christian brother. Usually monitoring and assessing other’s morality, Christian lives and so on and gossiping among themselves without first checking the specks in their own eyes; “Brother John only has one trouser with rat-chopped’ shoes”, “Sister Mary thinks she is too fine and dress to seduce men”.

* Born Again Ladies Always Wait For The God In Their Pastor To Find Their Husband For Them: I still don't understand how a Christian believer would believe God is omnipresent, if the only God she believes in is in her pastor, doesn't she have God? So many Christian sisters are toooo busy with God's work and so would trust their pastors to find husbands for them with poor dress sense and lack of decent social interaction then when they are in their late 30s or 40s, they will be all up over you, even trying to date young guys, and tell you Age is not a barrier in the bible, what happened to God's work, you were trying to do.

* Most Live in A Fairytale: They just want everything to work how and when they want it to. I am not referring to lack of having faith and all but when just set some unrealistic standards that they themselves fall short of. For example, wanting a rich man for husband is not a bad dream but when brother Tony who is obviously a struggling but hard working and ambitious young man come along and you ‘reject poverty’ offer, then you better wait for President Jonathan to divorce his Patience Dame

As Christian ladies, have we become so religious that we have lost character? I have met some born again Christian sisters who don’t carry the toga of born again about, that you would find it so hard to believe they are born again in the first place (you know people have a pre-defined mindset of how born again sister look and behave and will be surprised that they are virgins till their wedding nights)

It's a thing of grace, pride and greatness be born again, speaking in tongue, spirit filled and baptised but socially on point!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/11/why-guys-dislike-churchbabes.html[/quote]

:GUD1.....SO TOUCHING AND INSIGHTFUL
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by duality(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
The world is constantly attacking the church.

The yardstick for the world must be different from that of the church, else it loses its value.

Jesus was never like the pharisees, But the Pharisees expected him to be like them.

The Op has some valid point, but has misfired. Go to the world and see the sorrows of the so called sharp, non born again ladies. Have they all gotten married? You should know the answer.

God's standard is to protect and preserve his own. the wisdom of man is always foolishness before God.

Remember Adam/Eve and the forbidden fruit. Immediately she tried to rationalize it, she lost it. It's that simple.

Dare to be different, Daniel was different, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were different.

You are celebrated for your difference and not your similarity with the world.

God Bless.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wat du u plan 2 do wif dz thread?

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Babe u're on point. Did u knw how many fake christain sister I hv decieve to bed? They r too loose and easy to fall wen it cums to romance. BUT try tatafo babe wen kissin her eyes wil be open. U'll even beg her to close eye so dat she wil fill it. I am use to ALL dose form form born again sister. If I wnt to get them, it takes me only 40naira 4 my codom.

Stop usin gold circle

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by LivingSoul34: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ Poster, you talked as if being born again belittles a lady or reduces her qualities as a person which is not true... To be born again means to accept Jesus as one's personal Lord and Savior and live by teachings of the bible and to the best of my knowledge that does not subtract anything from a woman's rather it increases the value of such a woman... A born truly born again lady definitely would not do many of the things other ladies do freely... The boy/man who is not born again will find it difficult to have anything to do with a truly born again lady because he would not understand her ways... In fact her ways are foolishness to the guy... There are several things that ladies do to attract men and some of these things are contrary to the teachings of the bible hence born again ladies don't do them.... And for the records,what the many of you called dating which is more or less a brand name for immorality is alien to the bible and true Christianity hence christian ladies don't date as in the way its popularly done... Again christian ladies do not wait for pastors to find husband for them as you erroneously asserted rather they allow pastors and other christian leaders to guild them in taking marital steps because marriage is meant to be till death you apart ( and not the go in today and come out tomorrow kind of joke you guys called marriage) hence its only wise for Christians to seek God's guidance because we human beings cannot see beyond the immediate but God sees tomorrow... There are too many cases of divorce today but then God, the author marriage hates divorce. If both men and women do the needful when it comes to marital decisions cases of divorce and separation in marriage will drastically reduce in our society... As for timidity as somebody said, a true christian who fears God cannot be timid hence God does not give us the spirit of fear and timidity but of sound mind... "A man that fears God has nothing else to fear"... What several people called timidity is actually humility...

7 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by duni04(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thus is utter rubbish. Stereotyping of the highest order. D op didn't even say some born again sisters or a few born again sisters, she just put everyone on d same boat and sank it! Mayb d op was referring to born again ladies in her own church. D fact that u had a stupid conversation wit a single guy on born again sisters gives u d audacity to run everyone down. D op is a rili foolish geh

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
hmmmmm.very funny
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by badmeat(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Born again girls,mehn those chicks have the most tightest poosies in 9ja,cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by stanhezo: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oh my God!!!
This is the only thread I've seen Nairalanders be on the same view.
The person that posted the topic deserv a Nairaland award.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by lirusehn(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Plz help a Nairalander. Guess shez crazy. Nafin 2 comprehend
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by stanhezo: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
@living soul:
You really have a point but don't get offended if I tell u to go back and read the post very well because the psn that posted this did not in anyway criticize been born again rather the psn passed an important msg tht will even benefit our born again sisters more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.