Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? (2526 Views)

Bukola Saraki Welcomed Warmly As He Lands At Kwara State Airport. Photos / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Gboliwe: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
invest-now2013:
That's great for Akwa-Ibom State! ABA/Abia-State needs one also!
I don't know if Abia needs an Airport but one thing I know is that the curse of Abia state aka thieving governor cannot deliver. Shebi that was/is your question?
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Gboliwe: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
invest-now2013:
Abia-State can build Airport in conjuction with some private investors. This can not stop the state from providing other essential amenities for the people! It is cheaper now to build an Airport than to leave it say 5 years time when it will cost 10 times of the cost!
You need help! Serious mentaltherapy
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by drnoel: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dream on, infact if u are looking answers go to aba city and see what he has done there. Oh! I 4got, he has not done anything there.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Gboliwe: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
invest-now2013:
@Kettykings. you are Correct,but time is not on their side! Airport & other infractrusture can be carried on together. The cost now is very low, but in say 5 years time it will be 10 times!
what is wrong with you?
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by kettykings: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gboliwe:
I am not an elite yet nor do I own a jet but i've used the airport twice
Actually an airport can only benefit the middle class who use the airlines and the top class with their private jets in the airports but the lower class who go by road will not benefit but a refinery and rail project will benefit all
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by kettykings: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gboliwe:
You need help! Serious mentaltherapy
The point he is making is that of building capital civil projects to expand the economy which is great idea
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gboliwe:
what is wrong with you?
You want to know what is wrong with me? I am not same in thinking like you. You don't have the humility to accept a different opinion period!. I want everything a modern City or State should have for Abia-State!. These includes Good roads & rail transport services,Hospitals,Schools,Airports etc. I know why you think the way you think.It is simply because you and some other people of kind are used to only one form of transport or infractrusture or that you are used to govt talking about roads only without other forms of transport! Please that era is gone! Abia must Think BIG,dream BIG,grow BIG ECONOMICALLY & Finally Be a BIG & PROSPEROUS STATE EAST OF THE NIGER! Thank you.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
kettykings:
The point he is making is that of building capital civil projects to expand the economy which is great idea
Tell Them my friend! They want to continue in Mediocre,but for me & other positive thinkers,we can't accept that any more! No more small Economy East of the Niger!.The early some of the people of Abia State know this,the better!
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by kettykings: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
invest-now2013:
Tell Them my friend! They want to continue in Mediocre,but for me & other positive thinkers,we can't accept that any more! No more small Economy East of the Niger!.The early some of the people of Abia State know this,the better!

My understanding is this, that the Eastern states should embark on any meaningful capital oriented projects that would pull more people from the lower rungs of the economy to the middle class of the economy and this they can do by embarking on projects like the Refinery/Petrochemical project, the Rail projects linking the 2 commercial cities and concession of the Onitsha River port project such projects would create nothing less than 20000 to 30000 jobs and absorb the bulk of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of the east , lagos and abuja while boosting the economic / revenue generation profile of the East. i still wonder why the governors of the East are lethargic in their thinking.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by uncleck: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
mecedonia: Yes he can, governor t a orji has fulfilled 80% of has campaign promise, I belive soon there will be Airport in Abia state
seriously, oga U lack blood in your brain.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by uncleck: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Can one possibly talk about decking while DPC is yet not formed? is this not the same person that told us the state is not viable enough to pay civil servants, hence placing embargo on employment? What has happened in the past six years? Somebody should pls help me wake T.A. up cos it's dangerous to DREAM by dis tym of the evening.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Gboliwe: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2013
invest-now2013:
You want to know what is wrong with me? I am not same in thinking like you. You don't have the humility to accept a different opinion period!. I want everything a modern City or State should have for Abia-State!. These includes Good roads & rail transport services,Hospitals,Schools,Airports etc. I know why you think the way you think.It is simply because you and some other people of kind are used to only one form of transport or infractrusture or that you are used to govt talking about roads only without other forms of transport! Please that era is gone! Abia must Think BIG,dream BIG,grow BIG ECONOMICALLY & Finally Be a BIG & PROSPEROUS STATE EAST OF THE NIGER! Thank you.
How can a child fly without first crawling? How can you learn counting numbers from 6 without starting from 1? Adjust your mentality diokpa! Advice the governor to do the barest basics before diving into luxury.
A hungry man doesnt dream of fried rice and you know it
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Afam4eva: The 1diot should leave airport and fixed the roads. His brain level is not enough for him to pull off a motor park let alone an airport.

Well said. Abia state lacks motorable road and someone is talking of airport. every blessed day, thieves break into people's houses in umuahia because of extreme poverty level.

Let us see what he does with the old umuahia main market site then we will know his head capacity.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2013
idi Amin: Haba bros, u dey vex oo. But seriously, the man is lagging behind especially in area of development. He should learn from Peter Obi, sorry, Peter boasts more than he does, Rochas, same ship, Sullivan will teach him bad habits like drinking, smoking, giving out Kia Picanto lipsrsealed, and the old man in Ebonyi can only teach him how to take snuff. The truth is that Theo Orji had better learnt from Ibori than all those foools I mentioned above undecided

Chai, bury the hatchet...
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
uncle c.k.:

seriously, oga U lack blood in your brain.

He also lacks vitamin C...
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Airport is for everybody! It not about flying only,but there are other jobs ordinary people can gain from.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
invest-now2013:
I Thought I heard some people complaining that the people of The East don't stay at Home States! How can They stay When some people believed that Abia-State and some other states in The East don't need Airports, but rather go outside their States or Region to board a Plane! Why should Kano or Sokoto or most of the States in Desert in the North{ please no offense intended} have Airports while Those in the East think they don't need them? Don't you know that Federal resources are being deplored in those States more than those that don't have One. Please how many Airports in The East are Among the 22 the Federal Govt are spending money on? The Answer is ONLY 2!!!!
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
I don't know if Abia needs an Airport but one thing I know is that the curse of Abia state aka thieving governor cannot deliver. Shebi that was/is your question?
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
kettykings:

My understanding is this, that the Eastern states should embark on any meaningful capital oriented projects that would pull more people from the lower rungs of the economy to the middle class of the economy and this they can do by embarking on projects like the Refinery/Petrochemical project, the Rail projects linking the 2 commercial cities and concession of the Onitsha River port project such projects would create nothing less than 20000 to 30000 jobs and absorb the bulk of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of the east , lagos and abuja while boosting the economic / revenue generation profile of the East. i still wonder why the governors of the East are lethargic in their thinking.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
kettykings:
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Governor Orji is taking this Airport thing very seriousoooo!
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by investnow2013: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
The news I just recieved is that they are hoping to start & complete the Airport before May 2015!. Nobody knows exact amount to be spend by Abia-State Govt on this project.
Re: Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Let's be truthful 2 ourselves, ABA needs an airport, the only fear is dat owerri airport will nw become a waste becos most of the people flying owerri airport are frm abia state(ABA).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Hamas Founder Says ‘allah’ Of Koran Is The Biggest Terrorist / Pick Your Governor For Lagos / Even Obama Was Reminded - A Response To Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.