Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Daddy & Mummy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy & Mummy (2883 Views)

Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

sweetheart if i were u,i'd edit and delete that name  wink wink because when we replied u,u did not have d nerves to reply back,but now that them men like smoooth and co r present ,u don chop liver abi`?ewu

He has been encouraged by a stupid gay! Pathetic.

kokoye:

You always commented anyways , you could have ignored them.

keep up with them, asewo bastard.

Yes, i posted to tell you you were stupid. At least I have helped you to understand who you are. You should be grateful to me. Why the insults dude?

jek_kad:

how do u know that michelin is an ashewo---------------don't tell me you're intersted in her wink

Typical naija boy. She nor give, she be ashawo. Wetin I dey do with some psycho sef?
Re: Daddy & Mummy by CH3COO(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2008
Sisikill:

How love how we can talk about innocent childhood games and then shuck eh with mass fuckery, hymen breaking and gay sex in the next breath.

I don't know about you but I think it's a testament to how enlightened we are. lipsrsealed

What else do you expect on nairaland. Without the sideline entertainments it would be very dull and boring. All this riff raff is just to paint it colorful.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

because I have a job and I am at work. I do not live on naijaland, peasant like you.

Because this one dey use one Windows 95 for him rice selling shop, he think say he can boast of a job? Eheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Na wa o!
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2008
michelin89:

He has been encouraged by a stupid gay! Pathetic.

Yes, i posted to tell you you were stupid. At least I have helped you to understand who you are. You should be grateful to me. Why the insults dude?

Typical naija boy. She nor give, she be ashawo. Wetin I dey do with some psycho sef?

LMAO  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy gawd dis girl u wont kill me ,i swear grin
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
michelin89:

Because this one dey use one Windows 95 for him rice selling shop, he think say he can boast of a job? Eheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Na wa o!

no mind am , grin grin if him dey work ,i wonder y him go dey post all those useless threads wey no get head  grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Marry Your Brother's/sister's Ex? / Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. / Are All Handsome Men Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.