Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Daddy & Mummy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy & Mummy (2884 Views)

Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy & Mummy by Hannibal: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
michelin89:

Is that why you hate women?

Hate women??
Where did that come from??

I LOVE girls, girls, girls!!!!!

ibkaye:

lol you and these slangs cheesy

I never change. . . . . I am so stuck in ma ways. wink wink wink

jek_kad:

hey sweetie i tot u is a gentle man kiss kiss

how is u doing?

I'm still a gentleman. . . . . . .

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, Hannibal is fyne and very much on top of his game.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gamine:

Answer me !!!!

what is boju boju?

Anyways, the girl i played mummy and daddy with

i havent seen her, i hope she dosnt remember embarassed

boju boju is simply hide and seek in yoruba
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Sisikill: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gamine:

Whats this Boju-Boju

Ya serious? You don't know?

A group game, someone gets blindfolded and tries to capture another by following the sound of their voice. She calls out Boju-Boju and the others answer Yes.

Boju-Boju - Yes
Boju-Boju - Yes
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
smooooooth:

who gets paid to the the job. thot that was your profession in italy, so u definately shld be the arse licker, sorry i got a reasonable job, Biatch!!!!!!

ohhh! I touched a sensitive nerve. I can't forget how you were shouting: Naijaboy is so cool, he is fine, handsome. Ahahaaha! I am sure you omitted: "And he bleeps my ass real good!" gay! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Sisikill: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

boju boju is simply hide and seek in yoruba

Really?!

Okay, which game I've I been playing all this time?  
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Gamine(f): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
i see i see. grin

i only remember in hide n seek,
hiding in the fridge shocked
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
boju boju ooo ,ooooooooooo ,olorombo oooooooooo ,akalamo ,oooooooo keshinshin ----lma cant remember d words again
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Really?!

Okay, which game I've I been playing all this time?  

i wonder ,cos back then d person will close his or her eyes and then start singing d boju boju song, while others go into hiding
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
From Hannibal
never change. . . . . I am so stuck in ma ways.
Lol cheesy
Re: Daddy & Mummy by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
Mustay:

kokoye

what age did you play this game?

Most people (co-tenants in most cases) played it between 7 and 10.  then you meet ur co-culprits like 8 years later and you're all shy cheesy

why'd you ask?
Re: Daddy & Mummy by smooooooth: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
michelin89:

ohhh! I touched a sensitive nerve. I can't forget how you were shouting: Naijaboy is so cool, he is fine, handsome. Ahahaaha! I am sure you omitted: "And he bleeps my ass real good!" gay! cheesy cheesy cheesy

what nerve? sorry o, my katana is still in shape. and who the Bleep is naija boy, i think its high time you get a register of your customers so u stop missing names up, damn bleeper!
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2008
michelin89 and smooooooth u peeps should cool down abeg
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
smooooooth:

what nerve? sorry o, my katana is still in shape. and who the Bleep is naija boy, i think its high time you get a register of your customers so u stop missing names up, damn bleeper!

Denying your long time lover Oh poor boy! When he sees this he'll be heart-broken!
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Sisikill: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

boju boju ooo ,ooooooooooo ,olorombo oooooooooo ,akalamo ,oooooooo keshinshin ----lma can't remember d words again

Aaaaaah! You are so right! Now I remember.

Se kin wa - No

Se kin wa - no

Se kin wa - Yes

And that's when the seeking starts. LMAO!

So which one is with the blindfolds?

Oh let's also add

Mother May I
Green Light, Red Light.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by izeek(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2008
nah wah all these for simple mama and papa,
old boy its not that serious nah.
we all did stuffs to pass time when we was kids.
so stop the forming.

white naiaj ppl .
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Aaaaaah! You are so right! Now I remember.

Se kin wa - No

Se kin wa - no

Se kin wa - Yes

And that's when the seeking starts. LMAO!

So which one is with the blindfolds?

Oh let's also add

Mother May I
Green Light, Red Light.

yea i remember d name but cant remember how its done again sef

there is another one they call ---------------------one muke-muke------------two shike-shike
Re: Daddy & Mummy by smooooooth: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

michelin89 and smooooooth u peeps should cool down abeg
J you know me now, i no get wahala o, its michelin89 just pouring her frustration on me for having a bad customer day.

anyway to contribute,mummy and daddy play was common back in the days, i played,infact my house was the theater, where all kids gather and we had the game, i was always daddy, and the finest chick was mummy, we took the top bunk, and all the kids, had the lower bunk, aunties and uncles, lived in a different part of the house. it was fun then sha.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2008
smooooooth:

J you know me now, i no get wahala o, its michelin89 just pouring her frustration on me for having a bad customer day.

Stop lying. You just need some ass fucking!
Re: Daddy & Mummy by kokoye(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2008
Well now, everyone is enjoying the thread.

and some idiots (italian asewo michelin89 and jek_kad) asked if the poster was retarded for bringing it up.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddy & Mummy by KarmaMod(f): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

and some idiots (italian asewo michelin89 and jek_kad) asked if the was poster retarded for bringing it up.

How are you helping things by calling her an "ashewo"?

Grow up.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

and some idiots (italian asewo michelin89 and jek_kad) asked if the poster was retarded for bringing it up.

That doesn't exclude the fact that you are retarded. Have you forgotten your other threads?
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

sweetheart if i were u,i'd edit and delete dat name  wink wink cos wen we replied u,u did not have d nerves to reply back,but now dat them men like smoooth and co r present ,u don chop liver abi`?ewu
Re: Daddy & Mummy by CH3COO(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

grin grin
you sef ya mouth sharp  grin
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

Grow up.

dont mind d little kid ,he's still peeing on his boxers
Re: Daddy & Mummy by kokoye(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
You always commented anyways , you could have ignored them.

keep up with them, asewo bastard.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

Grow up.

Nor mind am. They say no condition is permanent, but his is! You don't become intelligent all of a sudden. If you are born dull, you die dull!  cheesy grin
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

You always commented anyways , you could have ignored them.

keep up with them, asewo bastard.

how do u know dat michelin is an ashewo---------------dont tell me u r intersted in her wink
Re: Daddy & Mummy by kokoye(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
sweetheart if i were u,i'd edit and delete that name    because when we replied u,u did not have d nerves to reply back,but now that them men like smoooth and co r present ,u don chop liver abi`?ewu

because I have a job and I am at work. I do not live on naijaland, peasant like you.
Re: Daddy & Mummy by CH3COO(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
Don't play victim.  See how you people abused him on page one. you should all fight
Re: Daddy & Mummy by jekkad: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
kokoye:

because I have a job and I am at work. I do not live on naijaland, peasant like you.

the kpom kpom job i guess?  wink wink its obvious dat u carry kpom kpom(cement to build a house) grin cheesy
Re: Daddy & Mummy by Sisikill: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
How love how we can talk about innocent childhood games and then shuck eh with mass fuckery, hymen breaking and gay sex in the next breath.

I don't know about you but I think it's a testament to how enlightened we are. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A Broken Heart Really Broken? / For Guys Only, Ladies Keep Off !!! / 13 Awkward Questions Guys Ask Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.