Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (39446 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
nice
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by whitecat007: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
The only strange thing I see is, an Asian looking man cutting his hair with the evil flag on the wall
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kingslaw: if i try arm for were you de:>now...na for that public i go stay recieve hot-slap from you!
lolz
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Iaz93: gringringrin We can't try that with naija ladies na...
Y'all want us to do the p-square type; proposing with range rover, or inside private jet angry
your head dey dere gidigba!
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by abiolag(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nice 1.
Mayb I will try dat when is tym to propose to my 2nd wife. Hahahaha
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Ukutsgp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Naija girls are too money conscious. Materialistic girls dnt usually find good husband. Thank God my sister is not like dat sha.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
crackhaus:
undecided undecided undecided
If this isn't sarcasm, I don't know what it is!
grin
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by pembisco(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ogegod87:

What do you and d likes of you gain from generalizing nigerian girls??
I have a sister who celebrates all her children's birthday i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ orphanage homes. That you don't do it does not mean other people don't do it. Learn how not to speak for everybody cos, all 9ja girls are not and can never be the same. Please.
i repeat. Notin wl take a typical naija babe to an orphan home talk mo of feedin them. If ur sis does dt as u claimed then kindly prove dt by uploading d pics. Shey na birthday u say na, so pics supoz dei cos we knw naija babes nd thr afinity 2 taking pics. Sm evn take pics 4 toilet. Oya upload
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by UjSizzle(f): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
How sweet......

For them.

I hope no man tries this with moi undecided
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Leward(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
tommykiwi: Arrand nonsense!!!
Chai, AAASSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUU! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by aameyah(f): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
hmmnn.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Lilamartedi(f): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ediss: Where is the best place to then proposals a woman. May be in a lion's den or burial ground? These are unique places ooooh wink for me sha , I will propose my inside my private jet. Don't tell me am dreaming cus am not wink
Why are you doing this to yourself? cry
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
I don't really see what's extra ordinary about it.
I mean they are already in love aren't they?
It's not like he's a stranger to her.

If na me as long as I love him,I'll joyfully accept even if he's wearing a halloween costume.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Stop saying that
Nigeria is filled with different types of people. The good bad and ugly.
We have very good girls in nigeria. Me inclusive wink wink
The orphanage and motherless babies home get more frequented by ladies more than guys. (From what I observed when I was an active caller at holy cross orphanages) We ladies back in school always organize our birthdays ,valentines, and end of the year parties in orphanage homes.
I don't know why you guys only like to see the bad things and never appreciate the good
You guys should stop all these generalizations.it's not fair.
pembisco:
i repeat. Notin wl take a typical naija babe to an orphan home talk mo of feedin them. If ur sis does dt as u claimed then kindly prove dt by uploading d pics. Shey na birthday u say na, so pics supoz dei cos we knw naija babes nd thr afinity 2 taking pics. Sm evn take pics 4 toilet. Oya upload

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Iaz93: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
booqee: your head dey dere gidigba!
gringringrin
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by alaricsaltzman: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
awwwww...ow sweet, see love abeg!!!
naija gals go don shout, slap am, walk away...#gbam!!
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Gamboh55(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: I don't really see what's extra ordinary about it.
I mean they are already in love aren't they?
It's not like he's a stranger to her.

If na me as long as I love him,I'll joyfully accept even if he's wearing a halloween costume.

Korekt babe...unlike some strange ladies above saying no man shld try dat with dem. Some ladies are d cause of deir problems
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by humanbean: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Try this on a lagos babe and peeps in Dubai will hear the thunderclap that will land on your face ni. Oyibos... :-)
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by PHEMMHYY(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
That a nice one I think, at least it shows how they really love each other
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by bamssy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
m sure she s nt a nigerian 4 she wld av failed woefully
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by mikkyokilo: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
crackhaus:
undecided undecided undecided
If this isn't sarcasm, I don't know what it is!
you be Foooooooooooool
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by aboafu(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Omen100: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

BUT THEN, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME BY TRYING IT WITH NAIJA LADIES, D INSULTS D KOLOMENTAL GO RECEIVE GO MAKE AN TURN 2 BETTER KOLO.
u read my mind.if u try dis in niger,u ll marry ursef.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by aboafu(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
if u try such in niger u re on ur own.who wan marry homeless man?
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Sijo01(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is soooo sweet.
cry cry Tears of Joy.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Konjour(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
booqee: aww......dis is so lovely..m gonna cry. cry but when will our naija guys get so creatively romantic.

So you mean, if you were that girl (being 9ja), you'd go all weak in the knees and shout "Yes!"?

I thought an example of what a lot of Nigerian girls understand as being creatively romantic is proposing to them by parking a brand new Range Rover Sport in front of their house, with the keys in a box which also contains a hand-written note on which 'Will you marry me?' is inscribed.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by dungdusugyang(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: How sweet......

For them.

I hope no man tries this with moi undecided
Choi! Meanin u r still single, let me take a flight to uj sharperly...my missin rib...lol.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by crackhaus: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
mikkyokilo: you be Foooooooooooool
your papaaaaa
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Who cares
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by SuPeRq(f): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2013
tommykiwi: Arrand nonsense!!!
arraNt*
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by mystical10: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2013
pharmow: This is really cool. One thing most people that know about oyinbos here is there genuineness in what they believe in and care they give people with less privilege.

Only if our leaders and the rich ones could care about people with less privilege without hidden agenda....................my friend, how many homeless or very poor person(s) have U give a little out of your huge earnings this year
ofcus they dn gv na like homeless general overseer enok, oyedepo,muoka,bakare, orisejifor, t.b joshua name thm. Na pastors be naija homeless ppl. Pastors go tell thm if u gv less privlg, thm go carry ur money go juju huz.
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by mystical10: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Gamboh55:

Korekt babe...unlike some strange ladies above saying no man shld try dat with dem. Some ladies are d cause of deir problems
exactly.na so so already made man thm dey fine, at last they go end marry pson wey dey like majek the reggeman. Any gal wey no follow me drink garri today no go follow me eat rice tomrw.chikina
Re: Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man by guttentag(m): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2013
I never even open the thread before assuming what you commented. Bushe 9ja Girls

iamteaser: Try this with a Nigerian girl and a sounding slap is what you will get.
#GhettoMentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.