Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (19636 Views)

50 Contractors In Kano Detained, 40 Die Over Kwankwaso's Failure To Settle Debt / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by passionate88: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Amaechi do quick decamp o. Cross carpet make we hear word. When u dey talk like market woman

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by globatop: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nationally we have tried pdp for 16yrs.let's try opposition may be they could be different. Corruption is another name for pdp.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by osenimaruf: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians are fed up with PDP government.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by seunfly: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
theking5: Weldone for standing up and telling ur governor what he did was wrong, as for those who say Gej will loose lagos and Rivers, wait till 2015 come and you will see, Amechi is only grandstanding, why all this noise b4 moving to another party, we have seen many governors move b4 to other parties and they didnt make noise about it, D rebel governors are only looking for bargaining tools to get some concessions from d president, bcs they dont want to loose all, but they are making a mistake for even allowing opposition to visit them, bcs now they stand to loose all bcs PDP will not take them serious again. this same apc that is begging kwara gov to join them were cryin few weeks ago that pdp rigged them out in kwara lga election. which means they dont believe in what they say.
patriotic007: All this fight is just to become president,....Let me ask six simple questions 1.How many states did GEJ fly to consulting before he became president? 2.How many rebel governors group did he form before he became president? 3.How many regional alliance did he form before he became president? 4.How many times did he abuse constituted authority like that of a nations president before he became president? 6.How many times did he clash with the law before he became president?,......YOU SEE GOD MAKES MEN WHO THEY ARE,...up GEJ
theking5: Weldone for standing up and telling ur governor what he did was wrong, as for those who say Gej will loose lagos and Rivers, wait till 2015 come and you will see, Amechi is only grandstanding, why all this noise b4 moving to another party, we have seen many governors move b4 to other parties and they didnt make noise about it, D rebel governors are only looking for bargaining tools to get some concessions from d president, bcs they dont want to loose all, but they are making a mistake for even allowing opposition to visit them, bcs now they stand to loose all bcs PDP will not take them serious again. this same apc that is begging kwara gov to join them were cryin few weeks ago that pdp rigged them out in kwara lga election. which means they dont believe in what they say.
Gej got the seat based on goodwill, a kind of masiah type of feeling only for him to turn against d public from subsidy removal to other polocies till date, but his people managed it badly, d love everyone have for him turned sour when his manager turn it to tribal issuse and they began to weap tribal sentiment on one president that 70% of Nigerians accepted and voted for. Till now he is still playing the victim card through tribal and manipulation of corruption. Gej has lost that goodwill that propeled him in d first term. I don't say he can't win this time but certainly not on this strategy of tribal sentiment that he is deploying now. He needs something convincing like
(1) stable electricity which he is trying now.
(2) Condusive economic policies.
(3) Serious fight against corruption, not this type of ASUU on strike for more money while some ministers are wasting money corruptly.
(4) he needs to change from president of one or two region to Nigerian President, he needs to get rid of this tribal/ethnical colouration people arround him are painting him to public. Atleast other regions still sum up to about 60 and above population of Nigeria.
(5) he needs to be bold and stand for himself not some group somewhere doing it for him
(6) he needs to tell the first lady to stay clear of public politics, she does more damage than good.

4 Likes

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by gazilion: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
It will be so unfortunate to support 7 renegade and outgoing governors who know they could become irrelevant after 2015 to want to hold a sitting president and C-in-C to political ransom. You don't dictate to your party in an attempt to bring your party exco's to dance to your whims and caprices. President Jonathan does not need Governor Amaechi to win Rivers State in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by kutchs: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
globatop: Nationally we have tried pdp for 16yrs.let's try opposition may be they could be different. Corruption is another name for pdp.
Try the opposition if you like but as for me and my family GEJ is the man.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yeye dey worry dat man
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Tintinix: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please G7 Governors decamp already!!!!!
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by smsk: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
The man resign in other to save him self from humiliation because a fellow commissioner disclose their conversation to the governor about not been comfortable for the intention of the governor's decamping to the APC. After the governor has sent a name of a permanent sectary from the same ministry the commissioner was heading to the state assembly for clearance on wednesday, that is why he quickly tendered his resignation. This same commissioner was the former PDP chairman in the state which was elected against the pro Jonathan faction in the state during the 2011 party convention. He denied the former speaker Ghali Na'aba the senatorial ticket during their party primary election in the state and handed it to pro Kwankwaso candidate Lado from the Abacha family which is the current PDP senator.
The embatle commissioner had the ambition of becoming a minister from the state, but due to the rift between Kwankwaso and Jonathan the ministerial slot was handed to the anti Kwankwaso camp which saw the emergence of Shamsudin Usman the recently sacked minister of Planning. The rift between Jonathan and Kwankwaso existed since before the PDP national primary that produce Jonathan as the flag bearer of the PDP, because Kwankwaso is a die hard loyalist of the former president OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Controversy: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ibadanfinest: If they eventually capture kano I mean the APC, its more like game over for PDP cos of the population of kano+Lag+ph is more than population of more than 10 states, giving that the south west is apc dominated, the east divided some part of the north for buhari, I don't see any miracle here for pdp
In your political calculation count Lagos out of APC dominated state, remember the population of Yorubas in Lagos is no where near the population of Igbo together with SS. APC will surely win Governorship election in Lagos but presidential is impossible.
As for PH? Its no go area for APC and muslem candidate. Remember we are in Nigeria where ethnicity and religious plays a major role in everything
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by nnemmpi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am 100 percent sure that ph can never vote in an hausa and muslim dominated apc never never
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Socrates05(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder y some ignoramus peoples are so deficient in knowledge. If some Governors decamp 2 APC is a sign of Another Problem Continues. It is a masses dat vote not Governor. Can everybody in the state sleep together in the same bed, absolutely No. Those socalled G7 Governors are just fighting 4 their selfish interest that is what i believed. GEJ is a simple man compared to OBJ regime, where EFCC has the final detention room 4 rebel Gov. Is not by decamping to APC but ur handiwork will dictate the tune. GEJ will surely win South East, South, divide d West in 2, Pdp will av the most of his vote from the Northerns. Believe me or u leave it.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Controversy: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Amaechi is political irrelevant hence he joined APC.
PH can never fall to APC Muslim Party,
APC can only manage 30% vote in Lagos. So why all this noise?
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Controversy: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Socrates05: I wonder y some ignoramus peoples are so deficient in knowledge. If some Governors decamp 2 APC is a sign of Another Problem Continues. It is a masses dat vote not Governor. Can everybody in the state sleep together in the same bed, absolutely No. Those socalled G7 Governors are just fighting 4 their selfish interest that is what i believed. GEJ is a simple man compared to OBJ regime, where EFCC has the final detention room 4 rebel Gov. Is not by decamping to APC but ur handiwork will dictate the tune. GEJ will surely win South East, South, divide d West in 2, Pdp will av the most of his vote from the Northerns. Believe me or u leave it.
Don't mind the clowns! They thought people like IBB, Danjuma, Abudisalami, Gowon, Ciroma etc will forgo their personal interest in the name of APC, they forgot that Buhari has his worst enemies even in the north
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
taharqa: You KIDS shld stay off d internet more often, abeg... Take dis to d Bank: GEJ will Win Rivers, with a landslide even (whether there are 1000 Ameachis); GEJ would very like Win Lagos, cos of many factors including 'migration' (although with a far lesser % than say Rivers); GEJ would Lose Kano anyday, anytime (even if he likes let him share #1m each to everybody in that state). This whole current Political shenanigans and maneuvarings changes little...

You sabi book jare! Come over to the men's corner and take good palm wine.
Kwankwaso cannot influence Kano people to vote GEJ cos of the Buhari factor. If it were late Abubakar Rimi, we'd say he might split the vote with Buhari, not Kwankwaso and the red caps.
Lagos will continue voting for GEJ because of the high population of ndigbo in Lagos. Fashola and Tinubu cannot change this even if they try cos the PDP controls the coercive instuments that can rein in on their thugs.
Amaechi is only parading a rented crowd that are ready to stone him in half-a-second after leaving office.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
opalu: When d 3 biggest economies are with APC (lagos, kano and PH), then i pity the PDP.

Some of you amaze me with the 'simplicity' (to put it nicely) of your reasoning. Assuming that these three states indeed have the 'largest' economies (population-wise), and presuming that all three states are eventually governed (NOT "controlled" ) by APC governors in the run-up to 2015 elections, how does that threaten PDP's chances at the centre?

Millions of Igbos, Niger Deltans, Middle-Beltans, and other conscientious minorities, Yoruba and Northern Jonathan sympathisers live and WOULD VOTE in Lagos. It goes without saying that they WOULD vote for GOODLUCK JONATHAN in 2015, so what difference does it make that a broom-waving puppet occupies the Alausa Round House? Would the APC governor and his Area Boy goons compel me at gunpoint to vote APC in the election?

As for Rivers State - the bastion and super strong-hold of Goodluck Jonathan's Niger Delta, it is totally ridiculous to even suggest that the state can be "controlled" by the APC in any way.The APC and its paper-weight Amaechi have NO say whatsoever in any matter, least of all the 2015 election outcome in Rivers State. Goodluck and the PDP would record a 90% landslide without a doubt.

Even in Kano State, Kwankwaso is losing ground, and Mohammed Abacha (who is even more popular than he is among the electorate) is firmly on ground with the PDP. Head or tail, Jonathan and the PDP would muster more than enough votes from Kano during the 2015 election, so what gives?
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by moodswing(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
oseni maruf:
Nigerians are fed up with PDP government.

This comment can only be correct if you change your name to to "Nigerians".

Speak for yourself, not everyone wallow in the same depth of self imposed ignorance.

I would have commented on the topic, but I wouldn't want to join issues with people who may only know what politics even mean after 2015. Keep assuming? "Plusing and minusing", all you nairaland politicians. The real politicians knows who's that 2015 is only GEj's to lose. And he isn't showing any sign of losing it.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by mekaboy(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2013
rasojie: Phee dee phee, phee dee phee, pheee deeee pheeeeeee......how many times did i call you? [size=20pt]Your time is over[/size]!! Nigerians are much wiser now!!

R u sure Nigerians r wiser, because they leave PDP and decamp to another PDP with a different name(APC). Different name, same pple.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by hopilo: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2013
ibadanfinest: If they eventually capture kano I mean the APC, its more like game over for PDP cos of the population of kano+Lag+ph is more than population of more than 10 states, giving that the south west is apc dominated, the east divided some part of the north for buhari, I don't see any miracle here for pdp
Go and look at the last Elections.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by eightsin(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2013
A night can change everything bout an election. So i say chill, there is time.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by hopilo: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2013
pro01:

Some of you amaze me with the 'simplicity' (to put it nicely) of your reasoning. Assuming that these three states indeed have the 'largest' economies (population-wise), and presuming that all three states are eventually governed (NOT "controlled" ) by APC governors in the run-up to 2015 elections, how does that threaten PDP's chances at the centre?

Millions of Igbos, Niger Deltans, Middle-Beltans, and other conscientious minorities, Yoruba and Northern Jonathan sympathisers live and WOULD VOTE in Lagos. It goes without saying that they WOULD vote for GOODLUCK JONATHAN in 2015, so what difference does it make that a broom-waving puppet occupies the Alausa Round House? Would the APC governor and his Area Boy goons compel me at gunpoint to vote APC in the election?

As for Rivers State - the bastion and super strong-hold of Goodluck Jonathan's Niger Delta, it is totally ridiculous to even suggest that the state can be "controlled" by the APC in any way.The APC and its paper-weight Amaechi have NO say whatsoever in any matter, least of all the 2015 election outcome in Rivers State. Goodluck and the PDP would record a 90% landslide without a doubt.

Even in Kano State, Kwankwaso is losing ground, and Mohammed Abacha (who is even more popular than he is among the electorate) is firmly on ground with the PDP. Head or tail, Jonathan and the PDP would muster more than enough votes from Kano during the 2015 election, so what gives?
no mind them
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by uchrikk(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2013
The commissioner did well. He's a man of principle.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by benson81(m): 1:54am On Nov 08, 2013
opalu: When d 3 biggest economies are with APC (lagos, kano and PH), then i pity the PDP.
I think real advisers who can look Mr president in the face and tell him the truth are lacking. What we seem †̥☺ have are food-is-ready advisers who tell him what he wants †̥☺ hear.
Or else Ђ☺w would U̶̲̥̅̊ allow kano †̥☺ slip out of your hands just less than 2 yrs of getting it frm the same APC (anpp)?
Why shld d political jobbers say Ameachi can decamp when he has openly showed sign of returning †̥☺ mainstream pdp: he welcomed mr president, flew in his jet, danced at d funeral of madam fyneface etc. Bad counsel may cancel GEJ's return
Big economies my *ss.wetin their economies dey contribute to FG other than generate money 4 the Gov and their cronies to loot.apart from lagos they all still survive on federal govt oil money to survive!
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by kliverpool(m): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2013
The problem APC will have is who is going to be the party prsidential candidate.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Controversy:
In your political calculation count Lagos out of APC dominated state, remember the population of Yorubas in Lagos is no where near the population of Igbo together with SS. APC will surely win Governorship election in Lagos but presidential is impossible.
As for PH? Its no go area for APC and muslem candidate. Remember we are in Nigeria where ethnicity and religious plays a major role in everything

I never knew you had a population commission in your house that gave you such highly falsified figures. The population of Yoruba's in Lagos alone is more than the states of the east put together.

If you don't believe go and hug a transformer

2 Likes

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 08, 2013
hopilo: Go and look at the last Elections.

The last elections was based on the promise of fresh air, now that everyone has tasted the high level of toxic waste in the air, we are going to vote the APC for cleansing. The I once had no shoes tactics won't work again

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by martowskin1(m): 4:27am On Nov 08, 2013
teeo:

The last elections was based on the promise of fresh air, now that everyone has tasted the high level of toxic waste in the air, we are going to vote the APC for cleansing. The I once had no shoes tactics won't work again

Nigerians wise up 4 once, wat is it with dis party tinz, party is not the issue here, vote 4 APC, vote for APC, make person hear word,

What has happened to credibility? Vote for the individual involve not the party....wise up nigeria....APC is just trying to claim power and nothing else, decamping all PDP governors to APC,

does it mean they don't have credible men in APC, cos this PDP men u ar transfering is dsame people we ar condeming, so what change can u make? Cos is dsame people dat ar going to rule

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by martowskin1(m): 4:27am On Nov 08, 2013
teeo:

Nigerians wise up 4 once, wat is it with dis party tinz, party is not the issue here, vote 4 APC, vote for APC, make person hear word,

What has happened to credibility? Vote for the individual involve not the party....wise up nigeria....APC is just trying to claim power and nothing else, decamping all PDP governors to APC,

does it mean they don't have credible men in APC, cos this PDP men u ar transfering is dsame people we ar condeming, so what change can u make?

Cos is dsame people dat ar going to rule if eventually u take power
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by wwwkaycom(m): 4:46am On Nov 08, 2013
taharqa: You KIDS shld stay off d internet more often, abeg... Take dis to d Bank: GEJ will Win Rivers, with a landslide even (whether there are 1000 Ameachis); GEJ would very like Win Lagos, cos of many factors including 'migration' (although with a far lesser % than say Rivers); GEJ would Lose Kano anyday, anytime (even if he likes let him share #1m each to everybody in that state). This whole current Political shenanigans and maneuvarings changes little...
You mean GEJ would win Lagos? Dreamland inc....
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by agabaI23(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2013
See repositioning! Smart guy. He is interested in inheriting the machinery of PDP in the state. Carry go!

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by princeehis: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2013
GEJ all the way. APC should forget about the presidency 2015 and beyond, they are trying to ride on tribal sentiments. GEJ will win Lagos and Rivers with ease; Kano is inconsequential afterall Buhari won it in 2011 .For the bad bele people please note that 8 years must complete for GEJ.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by ilebaami: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2013
I think real advisers who can look Mr president in the face and tell him the truth are lacking. What we seem †̥☺ have are food-is-ready advisers who tell him what he wants †̥☺ hear.
Or else Ђ☺w would U̶̲̥̅̊ allow kano †̥☺ slip out of your hands just less than 2 yrs of getting it frm the same APC (anpp)?
Why shld d political jobbers say Ameachi can decamp when he has openly showed sign of returning †̥☺ mainstream pdp: he welcomed mr president, flew in his jet, danced at d funeral of madam fyneface etc. Bad counsel may cancel GEJ's return
. Go wIth your APC, nobody needs your help. Nigeria's largest economy is Abuja. APC is a total failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.