Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (19635 Views)

50 Contractors In Kano Detained, 40 Die Over Kwankwaso's Failure To Settle Debt / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2013
2015 becoming interesting PDP VS APC I want watch d fight to an end.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by bathos100: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2013
its so annoying to read what thr commissioner says. can't giv his loyal advice to the party ue doesn't belong. the state need your advice not the party with all due respect commissioner.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by kaeto(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2013
ibadanfinest: If they eventually capture kano I mean the APC, its more like game over for PDP cos of the population of kano+Lag+ph is more than population of more than 10 states, giving that the south west is apc dominated, the east divided some part of the north for buhari, I don't see any miracle here for pdp
some of you are disappointingly childish and naive, i just fuc.king cannot help but wonder at the depth of your dumbness. Is it that you truely do not understand the electoral permutations in this country or you are playing the normal ethnic hate card. APC takes the governor in kano state, GEJ n PDP takes all the hausa christians there, the igbos, the poor village farmers affiliated to the fg agric. program and all the haters and grudge bearers against boko haramic blood shed. This will as usual amount to about 40% votes in kano, not to talk of the christian soldiers that will be posted to the north for some coded jobs which we are already working out.
In Lagos state, the SS, SE and M.Belt. unions has already endorsed GEJ. The populations of these ethnic groups makes up at least 40% of lagos state. There are also many yorubas who are sympathetic to the GEJ plight, they don't kiss tinubu's a.ss, not to talk of the PDP die hard fans and party faithfuls split apart by individual interest, though undergoing reconciliation in preparation to 2015.
Do you think you are wiser than amaechi who has refused to rush into any punk deceision? He knows there is an ongoing battle but also recognises the strenght, brute, agidi, crushing power of the PDP. If you think GEJ will lose portharcourt, here, where i live and i know inside out, with GDI running the whole thing.. Chai! Oboy wake up from this your mumu dream oh.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by opalu: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2013
ilebaami: . Go wIth your APC, nobody needs your help. Nigeria's largest economy is Abuja. APC is a total failure.

Wetin i do U̶̲̥̅̊? undecided
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . .E no dey work like a,b,c . . .
So how does it now work? Like GEJ? Ahahahahah.... I laff in Ijebu and by the time u hear the results of the polls,i bet ur eyes may clear up
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2013
kaeto: some of you are disappointingly childish and naive, i just fuc.king cannot help but wonder at the depth of your dumbness. Is it that you truely do not understand the electoral permutations in this country or you are playing the normal ethnic hate card. APC takes the governor in kano state, GEJ n PDP takes all the hausa christians there, the igbos, the poor village farmers affiliated to the fg agric. program and all the haters and grudge bearers against boko haramic blood shed. This will as usual amount to about 40% votes in kano, not to talk of the christian soldiers that will be posted to the north for some coded jobs which we are already working out.
In Lagos state, the SS, SE and M.Belt. unions has already endorsed GEJ. The populations of these ethnic groups makes up at least 40% of lagos state. There are also many yorubas who are sympathetic to the GEJ plight, they don't kiss tinubu's a.ss, not to talk of the PDP die hard fans and party faithfuls split apart by individual interest, though undergoing reconciliation in preparation to 2015.
Do you think you are wiser than amaechi who has refused to rush into any punk deceision? He knows there is an ongoing battle but also recognises the strenght, brute, agidi, crushing power of the PDP. If you think GEJ will lose portharcourt, here, where i live and i know inside out, with GDI running the whole thing.. Chai! Oboy wake up from this your mumu dream oh.
U must be the one dreaming.U mean southwest is not behind tinubu? Well u might be right but the people are no fools, in following the GEJ train like "follow-follow".
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by kokoA(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2013
patriotic007: All this fight is just to become president,....Let me ask six simple questions 1.How many states did GEJ fly to consulting before he became president? 2.How many rebel governors group did he form before he became president? 3.How many regional alliance did he form before he became president? 4.How many times did he abuse constituted authority like that of a nations president before he became president? 6.How many times did he clash with the law before he became president?,......YOU SEE GOD MAKES MEN WHO THEY ARE,...up GEJ
why isn't he allowing thesame God to determine his fate in 2015? Why is he using the police to crush his perceived enemies? Why is he humiliating Ameachi for disagreeing with him? Why doesn't he want presidential primaries held in pdp? GEJ became president only because Umaru died, else he wouldn't have dreamt of that sit all his life with the level of his political immaturity. 2015 is a different case, anybody who is interested in becoming president must show his/her hunger for it..

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by dayoade2007(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Is d man resigning honourably or out of foolishness??.........
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2013
kaeto: some of you are disappointingly childish and naive, i just fuc.king cannot help but wonder at the depth of your dumbness. Is it that you truely do not understand the electoral permutations in this country or you are playing the normal ethnic hate card. APC takes the governor in kano state, GEJ n PDP takes all the hausa christians there, the igbos, the poor village farmers affiliated to the fg agric. program and all the haters and grudge bearers against boko haramic blood shed. This will as usual amount to about 40% votes in kano, not to talk of the christian soldiers that will be posted to the north for some coded jobs which we are already working out.
of what good has GEJ and PDP been in ur life?

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Btruth: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2013
rasojie: Phee dee phee, phee dee phee, pheee deeee pheeeeeee......how many times did i call you? [size=20pt]Your time is over[/size]!! Nigerians are much wiser now!!

Maybe they should change their name to RPP....Reformed People's Party. Maybe that name will help them small compare to PDP, because those people including Jona needs to be reform.

lol.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Omen100(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2013
seunfly:
Pdp people are still naive, this is the time they are supose to restrategise and gear up their game, but them are still carried away with the naive calculation they will win Lagos base on migration ( lagos don't vote base sentiment of Yoruba, igbo or hausas, they are enlithen voters) it is ur work/achievement that will make them vote you. I just laugh with many asumption that many people do. Kano is gone already and i know PH can't vote Apc. All i want pdp to do is step up their game by comisioning laudable project, but all they are doing now is to asume and calculate base on asumption of migration.

This was exactly what I was explaining to a Pdp goon yesterday but he was too boob to understand my panache.

As a political analyst, I have come to realise that there's a new political ideology " Victimisation & being oppressed" in the Nigerian political sphere & this is why most Nigerians hate & dislike Pdp as a political party because we see them as our oppressor's, even Odual, who was caught pant down is playing the victimisation & being oppressed cards & it is working for her.
President jonathan was the first Nigeria politician to applied it & it worked perfectly for him because this political ideology has a great grasp on the perceptions of Nigerians because they hate victimisation & oppression.

President unconsciously used it against the cabal during the late President Yar-Adua illness saga & now, they(opponent & oppositions) are using it against president. Jonathan lead government & it is working wonderfully well for them.

The president is like proverbial Army General is going about emptying his armoury by engaging himself in an early combat without having a clear knowledge of the warfare, while the his opponents & oppositions are busy triumphing in numbers accomplishing more support from the people.

And people, the said commissioner who resigned is a "MOLE"
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by thaoriginator: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2013
PDP = RIP
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2013
martowskin1:

Nigerians wise up 4 once, wat is it with dis party tinz, party is not the issue here, vote 4 APC, vote for APC, make person hear word,

What has happened to credibility? Vote for the individual involve not the party....wise up nigeria....APC is just trying to claim power and nothing else, decamping all PDP governors to APC,

does it mean they don't have credible men in APC, cos this PDP men u ar transfering is dsame people we ar condeming, so what change can u make?

Cos is dsame people dat ar going to rule if eventually u take power

PDP is operated like a cult, no progressive governor is given the free hand to be truly progressive. Compare the democratic dividends delivery between APC and PDP governors and you would know they are wide apart.

APC is giving the opportunity to more governors to become truly progressive
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by kolima1067(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2013
ibadanfinest: If they eventually capture kano I mean the APC, its more like game over for PDP cos of the population of kano+Lag+ph is more than population of more than 10 states, giving that the south west is apc dominated, the east divided some part of the north for buhari, I don't see any miracle here for pdp
yeah dats true.but lagosians and people in ph can vote apc for d governor but u know they will neva vote buhari for president
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Jarus(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2013
opalu: When d 3 biggest economies are with APC (lagos, kano and PH), then i pity the PDP.
I think real advisers who can look Mr president in the face and tell him the truth are lacking. What we seem †̥☺ have are food-is-ready advisers who tell him what he wants †̥☺ hear.
Or else Ђ☺w would U̶̲̥̅̊ allow kano †̥☺ slip out of your hands just less than 2 yrs of getting it frm the same APC (anpp)?
Why shld d political jobbers say Ameachi can decamp when he has openly showed sign of returning †̥☺ mainstream pdp: he welcomed mr president, flew in his jet, danced at d funeral of madam fyneface etc. Bad counsel may cancel GEJ's return

GEJ is a bad strategist. You have to give that to Obasanjo.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Good Riddance
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by agabaI23(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Demdem: Good Riddance
You've been quiet lately. Wetin happen my good friend grin
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Those G-7 governors and their followers leavin PDP will only pave way for anxious youths who want to join PDP, being the biggest party in Africa and the winning party. I my friends are loyal supporters of PDP and will do anytin 2 be active members! So d G-7 can go all d way if they want. Let me ask, do u have 2 make noise up n down and do "unnecessary" consultations before defecting to anoda party? Amaechi shul ask Rochas how he did it!
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by simplynola(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2013
Commissioner seeking cheap publicity. If no one attends to him for a long time after the resignation, then you will see him changing position. Fools in government. What has been his achievement as a commissioner. I guess he wants GEJ to call him for ministerial post. Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by HOTWATER(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2013
(1) who is the worst Governor that Lagos has produced ?

(2) Why is that many roads in lagos are under construction for tha past two years without any completion in sight and no activist is saying anything ?

this are just my little worries
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by EzeJustme(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2013
taharqa: You KIDS shld stay off d internet more often, abeg... Take dis to d Bank: GEJ will Win Rivers, with a landslide even (whether there are 1000 Ameachis); GEJ would very like Win Lagos, cos of many factors including 'migration' (although with a far lesser % than say Rivers); GEJ would Lose Kano anyday, anytime (even if he likes let him share #1m each to everybody in that state). This whole current Political shenanigans and maneuvarings changes little...

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by martowskin1(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2013
kingoflag: of what good has GEJ and PDP been in ur life?

What good will d decamping governors from PDP TO APC do? Open ur eyes, is d same people recycling,

saying GEJ is a failure, I won't argue dat with u, u av ur reasons, but saying APC is d messiah....hmmmmm sowi 4 u
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2013
if all New PDP join the APC, PDP will still win presidency in 2015 with GEJ or not. what i forsee is that APC will control the house while senate will hang in balance but not MAJORITY. Apc will have between 17 to 19 states. Then in 2019 APC if still exists can think of winning presidency.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2013
oseni maruf:
Nigerians are fed up with PDP government.
nigerians will continue to vote pdp until alternative party emerges. APC is another PDP.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by shiftmarket(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2013
2015 things
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by nagoma(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2013
kutchs:
Try the opposition if you like but as for me and my family GEJ is the man.

So sorry for your family.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by nagoma(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2013
How much was he paid to resign? Just because the governor received the visitors. What will he do if they visit GEJ?
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by arewatech(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2013
R I P G E Jaga-Jaga.

undecided undecided
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by arewatech(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2013
thepathologist:
nigerians will continue to vote pdp until alternative party emerges. APC is another PDP.

Really

undecided
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Johnsinia(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2013
wwwkaycom:
You mean GEJ would win Lagos? Dreamland inc....
do u want to bet it?
Even wen Ngige wz campaignin in Ladipo mkt, d real Ndigbo boo him and APC dat dey wil neva vote 4 a party dat wil deport dem frm their homeland, didnt u watch TV news or mayb u only depend on edited news in nairaland? Guy, wen 2015 electn comes, u go knw theres is a diff b/w "i was there" and "i shall b their."
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Ewarrior: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
taharqa: You KIDS shld stay off d internet more often, abeg... Take dis to d Bank: GEJ will Win Rivers, with a landslide even (whether there are 1000 Ameachis); GEJ would very like Win Lagos, cos of many factors including 'migration' (although with a far lesser % than say Rivers); GEJ would Lose Kano anyday, anytime (even if he likes let him share #1m each to everybody in that state). This whole current Political shenanigans and maneuvarings changes little...

Bro I think u are the one who should stay off the internet and go listen to word on the streets..

A lot has changed btw 2011 and nw, GEJ will NEVER as in NEVER win a with a landslide in rivers state if Amaechi leaves PDP , d votes will be split

He will also lose Lagos (Forget all dat migration talk)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha / Akapabio Boasts, Says He’ll Influence Tribunal Judgement At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.