Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (19637 Views)

50 Contractors In Kano Detained, 40 Die Over Kwankwaso's Failure To Settle Debt / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Ewarrior: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Johnsinia:
do u want to bet it?
Even wen Ngige wz campaignin in Ladipo mkt, d real Ndigbo boo him and APC dat dey wil neva vote 4 a party dat wil deport dem frm their homeland, didnt u watch TV news or mayb u only depend on edited news in nairaland? Guy, wen 2015 electn comes, u go knw theres is a diff b/w "i was there" and "i shall b their."

Stop lying.. He wasn't booed at ladipo market
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by ibrahym47(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2013
y one Nigeria when Hausa can't vote igbo n igbo hate yoruba? our leader r deceivers n we r dancing to their tunes
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Ewarrior: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
kaeto: some of you are disappointingly childish and naive, i just fuc.king cannot help but wonder at the depth of your dumbness. Is it that you truely do not understand the electoral permutations in this country or you are playing the normal ethnic hate card. APC takes the governor in kano state, GEJ n PDP takes all the hausa christians there, the igbos, the poor village farmers affiliated to the fg agric. program and all the haters and grudge bearers against boko haramic blood shed. This will as usual amount to about 40% votes in kano, not to talk of the christian soldiers that will be posted to the north for some coded jobs which we are already working out.
In Lagos state, the SS, SE and M.Belt. unions has already endorsed GEJ. The populations of these ethnic groups makes up at least 40% of lagos state. There are also many yorubas who are sympathetic to the GEJ plight, they don't kiss tinubu's a.ss, not to talk of the PDP die hard fans and party faithfuls split apart by individual interest, though undergoing reconciliation in preparation to 2015.
Do you think you are wiser than amaechi who has refused to rush into any punk deceision? He knows there is an ongoing battle but also recognises the strenght, brute, agidi, crushing power of the PDP. If you think GEJ will lose portharcourt, here, where i live and i know inside out, with GDI running the whole thing.. Chai! Oboy wake up from this your mumu dream oh.

Buhahahhaahaha

Joke of the week!!

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by baslone: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Ewarrior:

Buhahahhaahaha

Joke of the week!!

You dey mind them

Some people just love living in dreamland.

So Tinubu would lose Lagos state to Jonathan? cry

Them guys are just clowns! grin
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Ewarrior: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2013
utumunta:

You sabi book jare! Come over to the men's corner and take good palm wine.
Kwankwaso cannot influence Kano people to vote GEJ cos of the Buhari factor. If it were late Abubakar Rimi, we'd say he might split the vote with Buhari, not Kwankwaso and the red caps.
Lagos will continue voting for GEJ because of the high population of ndigbo in Lagos. Fashola and Tinubu cannot change this even if they try cos the PDP controls the coercive instuments that can rein in on their thugs.
Amaechi is only parading a rented crowd that are ready to stone him in half-a-second after leaving office.

70% of PDP members in lagos are moles (Tinubu loyalists)..

2 Likes

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by jmaine: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2013
baslone:

You dey mind them

Some people just love living in dreamland.

So Tinubu would lose Lagos state to Jonathan? cry

Them guys are just clowns! grin

What happened in 2011 ? Jonathan lost Lagos ? No?
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Omen100(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Ewarrior:

70% of PDP members in lagos are moles (Tinubu loyalists)..

Please don't mind those clueless pdp goons who knows nothing or little about the grand political mathematics which the APC are applying this time around, 1st they have succeeded in holding both Pdp & the presidency hostage in an in-house battle of itself actuality, which if care is not taken will lead to self destruction. And as for those, who are underestimating the capacity of Asiwaju, should have a rethink, pdp in the south-west. & especially Lagos are Asiwaju's stooges, even right from the days of Ogunlewe & Olabode's reign.
same way that, if Pdp should present a goat as their candidate in election in Delta state & they will won so also, APC will won anytime any day because of people's political ideology of which none of U pdp goons will dispute, the pople in the grassroot are the base & like we are seeing today, the working & while president Jonathan is fighting thinking that there is still time for him to get to work unknowing to him that Nigeria politics is changing.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by baslone: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

What happened in 2011 ? Jonathan lost Lagos ? No?

Tinubu’s political romance with President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 was not a secret.

Just the way it works in Kwara state, Agbero's, Eruku's, NURTW, Touts, Area boys win election in this state and they will always follow Tinubu's lead.

GEJ does not put food on their table. They don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by jmaine: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2013
baslone:

Tinubu’s political romance with President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 was not a secret.

Just the way it works in Kwara state, Agbero's, Eruku's, NURTW, Touts, Area boys win election in this state and they will always follow Tinubu's lead.

GEJ does not put food on their table. They don't know him.

The lies the opposition had to live with so as to cushion the battering they received from GEJ.

Dude, the same % of people who voted for Fashola, voted for Goodluck. Which means the electorate turnout was out of patriotic activism ,rather than that of inducement you all cling on.

Tinubu has no power over us in Lagos and other SW states as to how we should vote.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by princeprof(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2013
patriotic007: All this fight is just to become president,....Let me ask six simple questions 1.How many states did GEJ fly to consulting before he became president? 2.How many rebel governors group did he form before he became president? 3.How many regional alliance did he form before he became president? 4.How many times did he abuse constituted authority like that of a nations president before he became president? 6.How many times did he clash with the law before he became president?,......YOU SEE GOD MAKES MEN WHO THEY ARE,...up GEJ
[color=#990000][/color]

We voted for him base on symphaty. Come 2015 we're going to vote base on ur perfomance.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by princeprof(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Come 2015 Egbere Jona we lose Lagos and Kano no doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
observing tins
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by eliz1: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2013
opalu: When d 3 biggest economies are with APC (lagos, kano and PH), then i pity the PDP.
I think real advisers who can look Mr president in the face and tell him the truth are lacking. What we seem †̥☺ have are food-is-ready advisers who tell him what he wants †̥☺ hear.
Or else Ђ☺w would U̶̲̥̅̊ allow kano †̥☺ slip out of your hands just less than 2 yrs of getting it frm the same APC (anpp)?
Why shld d political jobbers say Ameachi can decamp when he has openly showed sign of returning †̥☺ mainstream pdp: he welcomed mr president, flew in his jet, danced at d funeral of madam fyneface etc. Bad counsel may cancel GEJ's return

LIKE YOU BE VISITOR TO NAIJA, WERE NOT THE BIGGEST ECONOMIES (LAGOS AND KANO) WERE WITH ACN, ANPP (NOW APC) WHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN WON THE ELECTION IN 2011? REMEMBER, VOTERS ARE WISE NOW, THE GO FOR THE CANDIDATE NOT THE PARTY. DURING THE LAST ELECTION, ALMOST 99% OF THE OTHER ELECTION POSITIONS WERE WON BY ACN BUT PRESIDENTIAL PDP, THESAME THING IN MY STATE ADAMAWA DESPITE THE STRONG HOLD OF GUNDIRI AND MARWA, PDP WON THE PRESIDENTIAL.

LOOK AT THESE APC ADVOCATORS, ARE THEY CLEAN? TELL ME AMONG THEM WHO HAS INTEGRITY, MEOO, I'M SEEING ONLY THE PROMOTERS OF BOKO HARAM AND NOTHING ELSE. BUHARI, TINUBU, FASHOLA, THE INTERIM CHAIR ARE ALL BK. ROCHAS WHO HAS THE POOR AT HEART IS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, ADAMS IS ALSO VICTIN OF PARTY ACN, MINUS THE TWO, YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH BUNCH OF LIARS AND LOOTERS AND EXPLOITERS
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by eliz1: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Omen100:

Please don't mind those clueless pdp goons who knows nothing or little about the grand political mathematics which the APC are applying this time around, 1st they have succeeded in holding both Pdp & the presidency hostage in an in-house battle of itself actuality, which if care is not taken will lead to self destruction. And as for those, who are underestimating the capacity of Asiwaju, should have a rethink, pdp in the south-west. & especially Lagos are Asiwaju's stooges, even right from the days of Ogunlewe & Olabode's reign.
same way that, if Pdp should present a goat as their candidate in election in Delta state & they will won so also, APC will won anytime any day because of people's political ideology of which none of U pdp goons will dispute, the pople in the grassroot are the base & like we are seeing today, the working & while president Jonathan is fighting thinking that there is still time for him to get to work unknowing to him that Nigeria politics is changing.

ANOTHER POLITICAL FORMULA THEY CAN USED IS TO KILL GEJ OR OTHER PROMINANT PDP MEMBERS AS THEY DID TO FANSHO WILLIAMS IN 2006 PERIOD, IF NOT SO THEY CAN ONLY GET VOTE IN BORNO AND YOBE STATE, CAUSE NON THEM WILL NOT COME OUT TO VOTE

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
agabaI23: You've been quiet lately. Wetin happen my good friend grin

Been very busy. Going from one deprived swamp to the other.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by justhelp(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Controversy: Amaechi is political irrelevant hence he joined APC.
PH can never fall to APC Muslim Party,
APC can only manage 30% vote in Lagos. So why all this noise?
I pity your ignorance
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by justhelp(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
HOTWATER:
(1) who is the worst Governor that Lagos has produced ?

(2) Why is that many roads in lagos are under construction for tha past two years without any completion in sight and no activist is saying anything ?

this are just my little worries

I think the worst Governor is not yet born in our Lagos,but i cant say that of your own state governor, besides we are not ready to trade lagos for any political party that only think of power all the time not the will of the people,so back off
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by justhelp(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
kaeto: some of you are disappointingly childish and naive, i just fuc.king cannot help but wonder at the depth of your dumbness. Is it that you truely do not understand the electoral permutations in this country or you are playing the normal ethnic hate card. APC takes the governor in kano state, GEJ n PDP takes all the hausa christians there, the igbos, the poor village farmers affiliated to the fg agric. program and all the haters and grudge bearers against boko haramic blood shed. This will as usual amount to about 40% votes in kano, not to talk of the christian soldiers that will be posted to the north for some coded jobs which we are already working out.
In Lagos state, the SS, SE and M.Belt. unions has already endorsed GEJ. The populations of these ethnic groups makes up at least 40% of lagos state. There are also many yorubas who are sympathetic to the GEJ plight, they don't kiss tinubu's a.ss, not to talk of the PDP die hard fans and party faithfuls split apart by individual interest, though undergoing reconciliation in preparation to 2015.
Do you think you are wiser than amaechi who has refused to rush into any punk deceision? He knows there is an ongoing battle but also recognises the strenght, brute, agidi, crushing power of the PDP. If you think GEJ will lose portharcourt, here, where i live and i know inside out, with GDI running the whole thing.. Chai! Oboy wake up from this your mumu dream oh.
if you resides in PH then only speaks about your area dont ever peak for others, tell me is there any Nigerian poor citizens that does want changes in this country, or what happen to all the PDP promised for the past 14 years now the ASUU are on strike and GEJ and PDP want to use 64bn for abuja gate, do you think at all. see GEJ is a good Person but his in wrong party, he has no free will to do things.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by justhelp(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
kolima1067: yeah dats true.but lagosians and people in ph can vote apc for d governor but u know they will neva vote buhari for president
you are wrong because now GEJ has failed us,he has been tested and failed unlike 2011 when will voted for him Lagosian are wise or let me say SW people are more enlighten in the way they choose their leaders in their state that is why all the state in the south west are progressing,they kick PDP out of their state when they failed them, check all their state now see what their Governors are doing because the party is progressive and allow them to work for the people even ogun Governor that was once part of pdp is doing great now, unlike daniel formal gov from pdp. so GEJ has lost SW already that is the fact.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by justhelp(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
martowskin1:

What good will d decamping governors from PDP TO APC do? Open ur eyes, is d same people recycling,

saying GEJ is a failure, I won't argue dat with u, u av ur reasons, but saying APC is d messiah....hmmmmm sowi 4 u
so as old has you are you cant think, dont you know that Nigeria political problem is not about personalities our problem is the party call PDP and one under them must behave like them that is why they are not performing, they often think of next elections and use all the money meant for the budget to secure their power, they are good people their if given opportunity and free hands to rule they will perform e.g Ogun gov Ibikunle Amosu once a PDP senato, so party is the why GEJ is not performing quote me.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by justhelp(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

The lies the opposition had to live with so as to cushion the battering they received from GEJ.

Dude, the same % of people who voted for Fashola, voted for Goodluck. Which means the electorate turnout was out of patriotic activism ,rather than that of inducement you all cling on.

Tinubu has no power over us in Lagos and other SW states as to how we should vote.
Who is this saying Tinubu has no power in lagos, and what do you mean by us.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Lastuff007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yoruba-man go call 'u' passage.

Controversy:
In your political calculation count Lagos out of APC dominated state, remember the population of Yorubas in Lagos is no where near the population of Igbo together with SS. APC will surely win Governorship election in Lagos but presidential is impossible.
As for PH? Its no go area for APC and muslem candidate. Remember we are in Nigeria where ethnicity and religious plays a major role in everything
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by jmaine: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
justhelp: Who is this saying Tinubu has no power in lagos, and what do you mean by us.

Who is this one with glaring comprehension difficulties ? undecided .

My post was transparently clear to even the mentally challenged.I repeat, Tinubu has no power over us the electorates, with respect to which candidate we should vote for.

Hope i was very lucid this time.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Ewarrior: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
jmaine:

The only reason GEJ had overwhelming votes in the SW was because Tinubu did not interfere with the elections cos he knew his candidate wasn't going to win

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Nosaghae(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
opalu: When d 3 biggest economies are with APC (lagos, kano and PH), then i pity the PDP.
I think real advisers who can look Mr president in the face and tell him the truth are lacking. What we seem †̥☺ have are food-is-ready advisers who tell him what he wants †̥☺ hear.
Or else Ђ☺w would U̶̲̥̅̊ allow kano †̥☺ slip out of your hands just less than 2 yrs of getting it frm the same APC (anpp)?
Why shld d political jobbers say Ameachi can decamp when he has openly showed sign of returning †̥☺ mainstream pdp: he welcomed mr president, flew in his jet, danced at d funeral of madam fyneface etc. Bad counsel may cancel GEJ's return
amechi did not danced at the funeral becos he wished the family well but because he was not stoned by the people of okrika. That was what he said with his own mouth
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by jmaine: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ewarrior:

The only reason GEJ had overwhelming votes in the SW was because Tinubu did not interfere with the elections cos he knew his candidate wasn't going to win

Like he seriously interfered in Ondo but came a distant third , even behind PDP grin.

bruv, Tinubu was powerless in that poll. Thanks to the free and fair elections that was made possible by the incumbent President.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by bashydemy(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Oga sorry guess you not familiar with Lagos election since 1999, Let me help you a little. In 1999 OBJ is a yoruba man but Lagos did not vote for him at all due to tinubu influence, In 2003 OBJ beg tinubu and the SW Governors to vote him back so Yoruba wont loose the seat to Buhari and tinubu and the SW Governors accepted which things later turn worse for the AD then and only tinubu could win back with his tactics. But in 2007 they all sit tight and plan on how to win back all the SW states and they get there gradually. In 2011, Tinubu is ready to reach aggreement with Buhari and deliever SW to him but things dont work fine with Buhari greediness and Tinubu determine to give all the SW votes to GEJ in other to make Buhari realise how strong he is in the whole SW. Now Buhari has come back to his senses and make alliance with tinubu and form one party, now let go back to 2011, if all the votes in SW were to be deliever to Buhari then tell me what will happen please do the maths.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by bashydemy(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2013
eliz1:

LIKE YOU BE VISITOR TO NAIJA, WERE NOT THE BIGGEST ECONOMIES (LAGOS AND KANO) WERE WITH ACN, ANPP (NOW APC) WHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN WON THE ELECTION IN 2011? REMEMBER, VOTERS ARE WISE NOW, THE GO FOR THE CANDIDATE NOT THE PARTY. DURING THE LAST ELECTION, ALMOST 99% OF THE OTHER ELECTION POSITIONS WERE WON BY ACN BUT PRESIDENTIAL PDP, THESAME THING IN MY STATE ADAMAWA DESPITE THE STRONG HOLD OF GUNDIRI AND MARWA, PDP WON THE PRESIDENTIAL.

LOOK AT THESE APC ADVOCATORS, ARE THEY CLEAN? TELL ME AMONG THEM WHO HAS INTEGRITY, MEOO, I'M SEEING ONLY THE PROMOTERS OF BOKO HARAM AND NOTHING ELSE. BUHARI, TINUBU, FASHOLA, THE INTERIM CHAIR ARE ALL BK. ROCHAS WHO HAS THE POOR AT HEART IS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, ADAMS IS ALSO VICTIN OF PARTY ACN, MINUS THE TWO, YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH BUNCH OF LIARS AND LOOTERS AND EXPLOITERS
How about the PDP's lots of there past and present leaders, most of them have been trial and lots convicted one way or the other, Alamesia,Ibori, Bode george,Oduah,Patricia eteh, Gbenga Daniel, Salisu Buhari (fake certificate), Deimeji Bank-Ole etc.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by ibadanfinest(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2013
taharqa: You KIDS shld stay off d internet more often, abeg... Take dis to d Bank: GEJ will Win Rivers, with a landslide even (whether there are 1000 Ameachis or not); GEJ would very like Win Lagos, cos of many factors including 'migration' (although with a far lesser % than say Rivers); GEJ would Lose Kano anyday, anytime (even if he likes let him share #1m each to everybody in that state). This whole current Political shenanigans and maneuvarings changes little...
After voting in the last two election and barely miss the 2003 election, I refused to be called a kid, I am a believer of age being a number but that's by the way
Nigerian are wiser these days; with a PDP seating president and PDP incubent governors, the CAN. were able to edge out the PDP in both OYO and Ogun in the last election.
As for the issue of migration, very few people migrate from lag to other state cos of election.
How can you say GEJ is likely to win lagos, oh because we voted for him in 2011, u may be old o, but poltical analysis wise, u are still a baby.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by bashydemy(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Like he seriously interfered in Ondo but came a distant third , even behind PDP grin.

bruv, Tinubu was powerless in that poll. Thanks to the free and fair elections that was made possible by the incumbent President.
Forget about tinubu been powerless in Ondo election or not but he is such a strong man in the whole of SW west, Ondo has been PDP states ince 2003 and in 2007 LP won but was rigged and its was the same tinubu that fight for Mimiko at the tribunal and win back his mandate for him with an agreement. Now tell me who or anybody that have any influence in there various geopolitical zone as tinubu in SW? even OBJ a strong PDP member that can determine GEJ fate in PDP was floor in his own poling unit in Abk.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by bashydemy(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2013
ibadanfinest:
After voting in the last two election and barely miss the 2003 election, I refused to be called a kid, I am a believer of age being a number but that's by the way
Nigerian are wiser these days; with a PDP seating president and PDP incubent governors, the CAN. were able to edge out the PDP in both OYO and Ogun in the last election.
As for the issue of migration, very few people migrate from lag to other state cos of election.
How can you say GEJ is likely to win lagos, oh because we voted for him in 2011, u may be old o, but poltical analysis wise, u are still a baby.
Well said bro, don't mind those political baby's that know nothing about SW when it come to winning an election. 2015 is around the corner and you know how strong the SW is. Shebi na if those that migrate have the opportunity to vote before the end of the day, nobody is going to fight them or deny them of there civil right but yoruba will dominate all polling units with there supporters from other region and only few migrates will have acces to vote due to large turn out of the yoruba even PDP in lagos know this better.
Re: Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by samilo88(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Actually, by bare numbers alone, Lagos, Kano and Rivers put together have a combined population greater than the populations of the ten least populated states in Nigeria
He never mentioned rivers state. He clearly stated PH..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / Tribunal Judgement: Police Ban Street Protests In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.