Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (58374 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Ansary(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
I think Nigeria should start retarliating against such insultS, like we did South Africa. We all know people won't treat you like diamond, when you treat yourself like shit.. Shey we have a bunch of these cow-worshippers around!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by dasparrow: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Post

In a way, I thank God that all this injustice is coming into the limelight. Maybe, just maybe, Nigerians here in Nigeria will stop 'worshiping' any human with pale skin or straight hair. As we can see, the way we treat foreigners like demi-gods in Nigeria is not the way they treat Nigerians in foreign land. As some people on this thread have already said, all Nigerians have to do is find a couple indians here in Nigeria and beat them to a pulp too and then we are even. All this talk is not necessary. And lastly, let's have some self respect and stop flocking to poverty-stricken 3rd world countries like india. I am still wondering what a sane Nigerian will be doing in india. India of all places? Agh! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by iluvweed(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Starting a WAR against Indians ASAP....

Running to slap SHABAZ my neighbor...... angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine:

Does mentioning Igbo makes you wet your pants ? undecided . If you had a shred of common sense, deploying tribal slurs shouldn't be an option at all.

Its even more absurd that all contrary views to brain depleted folks results in them screaming Igbo despite not been sure of the ethnicity of their opponent.

Again, it's silly dwelling on grammar when an Human life is at stake.

Keep your tribal nonsense to yourself, its not needed here.

As you can see I was right, even the OP has acquiesced to the fact that his initial heading ( A Nigerian Man Publicly Lynch In India - Video) was inaccurate and therefore misleading; he has therefore done the Needful( grin) by appropriately re-wording his topic - something which you apparently couldn't grasp, shame on you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Arysexy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am just enraged now, wish i can see any indian skeleton to transfer my anger to, imagine these population exploded broom sticks brutalise and insult Nigerians in India, while millions of them are roaming around cheating and suppressing us in our land bc we av a weak govt. This is why atimes i wish we had military rule.

God punish these cow worshippers!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ile-Ife:

if a group of Yoruba or Hausa youths tried what "Nigerians" did in Goa in places like Onitcha, Aba or Umuahia. Na Alu 4 get them. What kind of stupidity drives an illegal immigrant to barricade streets and attack police in a foreign land in becuae of perceived injustice. The locals are not fools, they will certainly take action. "Naija" boys want to be treated like europeans. If the Indian police had over reacted nothing would have happened grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And some people liked your comment, do you know for how long some of them have been living there? So in your mustard-seed-brain this is right, because they protested?

How dull can a person be!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Otunbab: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indians are very stupid people, have been there I know what am saying.. They are racists to start with, they don't expect Africans in General , to do better than them. They only pretend to be good people when they leave their country..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by dasparrow: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist: Target Indian companies in NIgeria!!!
1. GP tank
2. Oil and Gas Nig ltd
3. NIPCO
4. Afprint
5 and many more... Go to ilupeju, yaba and many other places they have existing clusters were they even discriminate Nigerians in Nigeria... Enough of this Indians!!!

Those of you in Lagos should do the needful and start dealing with them garlic smelly indians. Go to their neighborhoods and do the needful. Indians should better watch their backs in Nigeria now, honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onlytruth:

They are buying our CRUDE OIL and we DON'T NEED THEM TO BUY -THEY HAVE TO BUY! So, they are NOT doing us any favors by buying our crude oil. They are probably cursing us as they pay for it each time, and will dump us should they find any alternative.

What I'm really alluding to is the fact that Nigerian economy is NEAR virgin and with HUGE opportunities.
The Indians (and other Asians ) see these opportunities, believe me.

But trade is not a one-way street.
And let's face it, painful as it is, Nigeria remains a client state not exactly spoilt for choices right now.

Anyone who has traveled far and wide will tell you that our reputation is right down there with that of the Romanians. Why?

I have been to places in the far East where Nigerians were left with no other choice but to police themselves, just to keep the peace.
It is tough, I know, but sometimes the only way to endear yourself to the locals who are have neither the time nor wherewithal to differentiate between the law abiding ones among us and the criminal-minded.

On an altogether different note, Nigerians who are based abroad need to ask ponder how to tackle our government's ineptitude when faced with problems like this. What is more, we need to demand a migratory framework which can guide folks contemplating a sojourn to places like Goa because, to be honest, you cannot stop 'Andrew' from checking out.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist: Target Indian companies in NIgeria!!!
1. GP tank
2. Oil and Gas Nig ltd
3. NIPCO
4. Afprint
5 and many more... Go to ilupeju, yaba and many other places they have existing clusters were they even discriminate Nigerians in Nigeria... Enough of this Indians!!!
There are a lot of Indians in some of the factories like Sona, Purechem, Avon, etc in Sango-Ota.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Cubeet: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
I WEEP FOR THE COUNTRY CALLED "NIGERIA"
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
hey guys?

You wanna know why indians would beat us and do so over again without the fear of any governmental ramification?

look no further than this thread.....and see the ethnic, political, and tribal division amongst nigerians.
some think is funny, some see it as an avenue to stigmatise other tribes.

Only a few are sensible with their comments.

As it is written - who can make what is crooked straight? Have fun NIGGERS!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Walahi I will arrest planty Indian men 2morrow in Apapa, emmmmmm,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
There are a lot of Indians in some of the factories like Sona, Purechem, Avon, etc in Sango-Ota.
They need to feel the wrath of street justice... Look out for Kia rios and Hyundai accents, those are their favourite cars in Lagos. You will see a black man driving and a skinny ass posing as oga in a small car!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
@@@@

ile ife

if a group of Yoruba or Hausa youths tried what "Nigerians" did in Goa in places like Onitcha, Aba or Umuahia. Na Alu 4 get them. What kind of stupidity drives an illegal immigrant to barricade streets and attack police in a foreign land in becuae of perceived injustice.

The locals are not fools, they will certainly take action. "Naija" boys want to be treated like europeans. If the Indian police had over reacted nothing would have happened

this is number wahala with oduduwa crew; the dislike is so deep; and u wonder hmm

when boko harem kill Igbo they laugh but when they kill odudu man its become Nigerian wahala

this is serious; by their action u know who they are

we are here

one was lucky i nearly beat am in the MMA lagos
u have the nerve to stand in my face cuz country pipu see u as god hmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

I'm getting worried about the safety of the Indian community here. We all need guns now. There could be a pogrom against Indians any moment now. We must be able to defend ourselves and provide a convincing deterrent to those who wish us harm.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Promhize:

You are a shameless fool, I swear. A Nigeria is being meted with injustice and all you could do is this, have you seen the said guy in the hospital?

If this happened in Nigeria, I know what a fool like you would be saying. So many idi/ots on this forum.

And what exactly is your problem?
Explain yourself now, as you will not be afforded this opportunity again.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Guyman02: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
I work with Indians in the same office and they always have good things to say about their country inspite of the negative reports I see online about India.
They are treated like lords by the junior staff and like westerners also make so much profit from here which is evacuated back to their countries without anyone questioning them.

You cant take £5000 pounds out of UK to Nigeria without the country knowing but their citizens come here empty handed, get loans from our banks, invest in business, make huge profit, repartriate the profit home like MTN and Shell and come up with Standard & Poors statistics that we are the number 140 on a list of 143 countries surveyed for worst places to do business.
And all we do most times instead of challenging them and projecting our image (not as bad as proclaimed) is to fight about which tribe is the victim from. I dey vex!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by airfinance(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
how do you expect another country to respect nigerians,when the government of the day does not give a damn about you..this i believe can not happen to an american...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

I'm getting worried about the safety of the Indian community here. We all need guns now. There could be a pogrom against Indians any moment now. We must be able to defend ourselves and provide a convincing deterrent to those who wish us harm.
Sneaky retard calling yourself an Indian NIgerian. You better arm up ... It is happening...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Tyche(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is really sad. A Nigerian was beating to stupor and people are here arguing? Like WTF!

Such a shame

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Arysexy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist:
They need to feel the wrath of street justice... Look out for Kia rios and Hyundai accents, those are their favourite cars in Lagos. You will see a black man driving and a skinny ass posing as oga in a small car!

We need to send a message to india, waylay them in dia kia picantao and TATA vehicles, bring them out and give them mass beating, video them as we do so and upload it on U-tube, we have more of them here than we av Nigerians over there. what rubbish is dis menh am just boiling now!

infact DANA license shud NEVER be returned again. Fuuccccckkk India and Indians! They are parasites to Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Let me not catch 2morrow in Apapa, straight to kiri-kiri, u want to shoot gun in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
@@

there isnt any point denying it; ur people are divisive and segregative lipsrsealed

if they have the chance they will claim a town in lagos

these silly oduduwa never see anything self

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

As you can see I was right, even the OP has acquiesced to the fact that his initial heading ( A Nigerian Man Publicly Lynch In India - Video) was inaccurate and therefore misleading; he has therefore done the Needful( grin) by appropriately re-wording his topic - something which you apparently couldn't grasp, shame on you.

Can we now discuss the beating,torture and possible death of the Nigerian shown in the video.

I cared less a about the title of the thread since the video says is all.

It is a shame you remotely support such violence against a fellow brother.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Tyche(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Go get an APC, you ain't seen nothing yet

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Michyeddy: I've Read through all the comments and instead of the topic addressed....its grammar we talking about...lynch or assault..either way,we get the message...a Life is at stake here..grammar na for dictionary.

You obviously haven't read the topic nor your dictionary, pray next time you are opportuned to read one that God prevails on your brainless head to let you understand the difference between lynching (killing) and assaulting (in this case beating) - and so help you God. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onlytruth:

People like you refuse to learn, and you do so with a very self immolating mindset.
How many Indians have you lynched or assaulted in the streets of Nigeria for whatever reasons?
Are you saying that we don't have Indian criminals in Nigeria?
I just recaliberated your IQ and subtracted some points!

How many Indians are selling drugs in street corners in Nigeria?
In a video posted here just a few days ago, an ibo was questioning the presence of a fellow Nigerian in the SE remarking he could be a potential security risk. Imagine if the Fulani boy and his numerous friends were selling drug there. I wonder what could have happened.
You are not very smart to start with.
This Indian case is not an isolated case, just one of many in different countries. You need to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigeria, my Great Nation NIGERIA, the land of my birth, tis time for thy Salvation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by funnyx(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sometimes Nigerians can be very funny, we can't demand justice from our own govt but we want justice from foreign govt undecided keep ranting over the Internet as if that we change anything.
When I was young people will even mock you for going to US, I remember very well how they laughed at one of my uncle's friend for even had a thought of leaving Nigeria, this was in the early 80's.
As of today in Nigeria soldiers still beat civilians to the point of death and nothing will happen. So also is the police, naval ratings and even convoy of politicians. If some people protest about injustice we'll turn it to tribal war and you expect foreigners to take us serious undecided you go wait tire.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

There is something known as intellect and mental dexterity, which is clearly lacking in you, otherwise you would have understood what the topic is saying - instead you are choosing to shaming your brothers by displaying your ineptitude, though I know it is Igbo to play ostrich when it comes to admitting the truth.

As someone said before woe betide you! You this piece of $hit, I'm sure you were one the fools saying Nigerian employees are and indian bosses not harsh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ post,...* sighs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hardship In Nigeria: How These People Are Surviving? (pix) / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.