Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (58375 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by SELFWORTH: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy ..please keep quiet..!!! angry angry angry

A fellow Nigerian is being meted with such inhuman treatment like this....and all you see is English semantics!! shocked angry shocked

Most of those who 'liked' your comments are those who don't understand the full importance of using the right words in a sentence. The wrong word can completely give the whole story a new meaning.

Shame on them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
@@@
india man

If you call those police that formed a circle around the Nigerian in order to stop the mob from beating him savages, then I don't know what to say.

I'm saying that, before the video started to record, there could be an incident that provoked the mob to attack, or not. And before we know more about this, it's hard to make a judgment.

If a guy is caught trying To Molest a young girl, and a mob forms around him to give him a good beating, would you really say that it's savagery? No, it'd be just human nature.

But if a racist mob just wanted to find someone of a specific race to bash, then it's a hate crime.

u just carry on until retaliation start to pop pop pop up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

The video is just an edited clip that could easily be taken out of context. We don't know what happened before it.

Edited or not, the precursor and aftermath are irrelevant, violence in such a manner is a CRIME.
Call a spade a spade for the love of all that is good and right in humanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Tufiakwa, return to sender, na you and your ritualist family will be confined there!. sad

Okija_juju, u are still talkig? Let me catch you again, na ur family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by delishpot: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chei, see someones child oooo! Hm, I just imagine my child one day a grown man and this sad thing happens Tufiakwaaaa! Eewu Nne's and Nna's biko train up your kids well. Many nigerians abroad llike to take matters in their own hands. Why all the violent protest? A world where you are a stranger? If indians went out to protest and start beating our police and destroying our stuff will we not fight back? Biko the agony this child went through is too much oooo. Chei nwanem! I hope he survives sha jungle justice is hard to control once a crowd is involved it easily gets out of hand. Yes, his life should not be taken to replace a broken windshield but mob action? They dont reason. Hmmmmnnnn! Its well.
Biko youths abroad, leave crime. Its not a must you buy hummer jeep. Be satisfied with your modest car no country likes corrupt foriegners no matter how corrupt its own citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by zomby(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
This video is extremely disturbing.

I hope these weak/ corrupt leaders we have in Nigeria would do something quickly to unravel what has happened to this brother.

No Nigerian deserves to be treated this way under all circumstances.

These group of heartless uninformed Indians should be ashamed of themselves.

I will hold back for now, but I must confess that I am very upset.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Arysexy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
IVORY2009:

leave that boy called Me_Aboki, 2morrow only him will be Okija juju, today Me_Aboki, let him be deciving himself, until I go am catch.....

NOOO! okija juju is Mr Aboki, this me_Aboki is a real NAMA!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by funnyx(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
ehibia: This is barbaric. Very unfortunate, i witnessed same in PortHarcourt this morning, 3 Nigerian Police men attacked a driver in traffic, claiming he joined their convoy at some point on the road. Their should be laws to prevent things like this. This will hardly happen OPENLY in the developed countries. i doubt it! What a pity.

You see it's 'better' if Nigerians are beaten or even 'allued' in their own country but if it's done by foreigners Nigerians will start to rant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by livingstoneony(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
shocked sad angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

If you call those police that formed a circle around the Nigerian in order to stop the mob from beating him savages, then I don't know what to say.

I'm saying that, before the video started to record, there could be an incident that provoked the mob to attack, or not. And before we know more about this, it's hard to make a judgment.

If a guy is caught trying to rape a young girl, and a mob forms around him to give him a good beating, would you really say that it's savagery? No, it'd be just human nature.

But if a racist mob just wanted to find someone of a specific race to bash, then it's a hate crime.

Please don't sensitise this matter the wrong way, you know with recent developments the cause of this disgraceful attack is not cause of "sexual assault" but rather an ethnic victimisation, If you accused the victim of sale of banned substances it would be believable.

These nigerians here are angry don't rub them the wrong way make you no receive necklace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
zomby: This video is extremely disturbing.

I hope these weak/ corrupt leaders we have in Nigeria would do something quickly to unravel what has happened to this brother.

No Nigerian deserves to be treated this way under all circumstances.

These group of heartless uninformed Indians should be ashamed of themselves.

I will hold back for now, but I must confess that I am very upset.

You think they care? They are too busy worrying about how to win the next round of elections almost two years away to spare a thought for ordinary Nigerians let alone be moved to act on their behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
in american style i trust

there is no justification for this

make no mistake we bring the perpetuator to justise
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist: Where the fuc..k!!! is the government of this freaking country Nigeria. We are treated like roches in India of all places!!!!
You're treated like a roach in your own country and a lot of u support the government based on the Region and religion of ur dense, corrupt President so why are u suddenly Gong ho about a little beating from Indians who want you to return to ur homeland?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
kingoflag: You're treated like a roach in your own country and a lot of u support the government based on the Region and religion of ur dense, corrupt President so why are u suddenly Gong ho about a little beating from Indians who want you to return to ur homeland?

lol, i like this guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
sweet_gala:
These nigerians here are angry don't rub them the wrong way make you no receive necklace.

Thanks for the warning. I'll shave my head, stop eating spicy Indian food, and scrub myself down very well. I'll blend in well with Nigerians. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Time to trace this guy "Indianinja" where is my Sql injection...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
IVORY2009: Time to trace this guy "Indianinja" where is my Sql injection...
LMAO. This site uses parameterised stored procedures, and is thus impervious to SQL injections.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Arysexy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:
LMAO. This site uses parameterised stored procedures, and is thus impervious to SQL injections.

Wish i can strangle u to death, cow worshipper! u ppl want to start wot u cnt finish. get ready

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by oilyngbati1: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy ..please keep quiet..!!! angry angry angry

A fellow Nigerian is being meted with such inhuman treatment like this....and all you see is English semantics!! shocked angry shocked
You are a fool and a battyman. He spoke his mind as a typical nigerian who is happy death and evil comes to a so called fellow nigerian of a different ethnicity. One nigeria indeed!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Arysexy:

NOOO! okija juju is Mr Aboki, this me_Aboki is a real NAMA!

In Hausa nama = meat
Choi! Cannibal alert, Cannibal alert, somebody help; they are planning to eat me ooOO cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jnbbMLtno3U/Twr2wwuCLoI/AAAAAAAAO_8/d_jHs1aN7LQ/s400/1%2523occupynigeria+protester2+killed+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-y6A9A9bLOKA/Twr20a64_nI/AAAAAAAAPAM/GKOyV9xC-Ew/s1600/police+kill+protester.lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Gbawe: Citizens of what should be a great country reduced to this !!! I am even tired of commenting on threads like this because nothing changes for the better for Nigeria. The Government will only make vapid and worthless noise while continuing to misrule Nigerians. Meanwhile, on a good day, it is the same folks who are abused and brutalised who will hold brief for the oppressors that drive them abroad to be treated like animals. Goodluck to Nigeria and Nigerians.
I started trying to learn more about Nigeria a few yrs ago. I put my soul and heart into reading all I could about the country...then I discovered Nairaland. Then I realized even though most Nigerians were nuts, 2 sections were nuttier than the rest. I'm starting to learn not to give 2 fxcuks about them. Before they protest this Incident in India, let's find out what happened to the officers that killed that innocent man in Lagos during occupy Nigeria. Remember? The one that was shown being dragged to his death while protesting and begging before being shot to death as he was playing soccer on the street? Yeah that one. Hold your President and govt accountable for ills done to the populace, then you can have the moral justification to hold a foreigner accountable for beating the crap outta u on his home soil.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by oilyngbati1: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
This stip!d nigerians rioting in another man's land should go back to their so called "one nigeria" and fight their corrupt politicians that is looting them blind, rather than asking for non-existent right in the great country of India.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by oilyngbati1: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
kingoflag: I started trying to learn more about Nigeria a few yrs ago. I put my soul and heart into reading all I could about the country...then I discovered Nairaland. Then I realized even though most Nigerians were nuts, 2 sections were nuttier than the rest. I'm starting to learn not to give 2 fxcuks about them. Before they protest this Incident in India, let's find out what happened to the officers that killed that innocent man in Lagos during occupy Nigeria. Remember? The one that was shown being dragged to his death while protesting and begging before being shot to death as he was playing soccer on the street? Yeah that one. Hold your President and govt accountable for ills done to the populace, then you can have the moral justification to hold a foreigner accountable for beating the crap outta u on his home soil.
grin grin grin Battyman, you're funny cheesy. Meanwhile, BKbabe69=kingofaggot=desola=transv3stile=nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Arysexy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
This stip!d nigerians rioting in another man's land should go back to their so called "one nigeria" and fight their corrupt politicians that is looting them blind, rather than asking for non-existent right in the great country of India.

so when u are metted with injustice, bc u r in foreign land u dnt protest abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Mujah1deen: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
I'm speechless, what makes me even sad is the fact that most them were as dark as our countrymen and they are worshiped here by Nigerian esp Nigerian women. I hope Aluu is not only reserved for locals, Nigerians should round up Indian living here and burn them.

But we should also learn to behave in foreign land, why is that we don't hear about Ghanaian, Cameroonian, etc being beaten up, killed, deported, all over the world?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
kingoflag: I started trying to learn more about Nigeria a few yrs ago. I put my soul and heart into reading all I could about the country...then I discovered Nairaland. Then I realized even though most Nigerians were nuts, 2 sections were nuttier than the rest. I'm starting to learn not to give 2 fxcuks about them. Before they protest this Incident in India, let's find out what happened to the officers that killed that innocent man in Lagos during occupy Nigeria. Remember? The one that was shown being dragged to his death while protesting and begging before being shot to death as he was playing soccer on the street? Yeah that one. Hold your President and govt accountable for ills done to the populace, then you can have the moral justification to hold a foreigner accountable for beating the crap outta u on his home soil.

Indian man... You all can't troll here. I know you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Arysexy:
Wish i can strangle u to death, cow worshipper! u ppl want to start wot u cnt finish. get ready

The Indian community is one million strong in Nigeria. We won't forget what happened in Uganda when Amin drove us out and seized our property. Our slogan is "Never Again". Don't bite off more than what you can chew.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MrAboki: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
How hard is it to spot an Indian in Nigeria and kill them?!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

The Indian community is one million strong in Nigeria. We won't forget what happened in Uganda when Amin drove us out and seized our property. Our slogan is "Never Again". Don't bite off more than what you can chew.

U are still talking....
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by tpia5: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wow, didnt know there are one million indians in nigeria.

Its a wonder there are any black people left in that country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hardship In Nigeria: How These People Are Surviving? (pix) / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.