Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62693 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Temptee101(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ediss: Who is in love with me undecided
MR IBU
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by leonard509(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nawa o.....??if i say end tyme things now..mukina go ban moi

madam do you want him to be your toy boy?

Na unda 17 o
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, topic of the monthgrin

But I wonder y people are amazed by the poster's confession. Its not new and its not odd, just normal and usual of women: they are wired to success.

Yes, the poster maybe rich or from a rich family and may not need the guy's money (though the guy isn't rich yet), but no woman wants to associate with failure, no matter how rich the woman is.

Every girl, lady and woman want to date or marry a successful man or one with defined prospect and that's y u see rich girls from rich family and high earning working class ladies still running around successful guys, so free the poster and let this thread be a catalyst that re-activates your spirit of hardwork and hustling to become successful as a guy becos no matter how u guys cry or attack the poster or any other lady crushing on successful guys, it won't stop women from falling for successful guys.

So hustle to become successful in your chosen field as a guy or die whininggrin that's d truth.

Which lady in this world doesn't have a celebrity she's lusting after even while with her hubby or boyfriend? Its either an actor, a musical artiste, an athlete, footballer, basketball player, baseball, author, or a politician, just name it, a woman must have a successful man other than her partner she's lusting after, its in their nature, they live more of fantasy life than reality, so don't blame the poster cos all women duel on fantasy and the media world (tv, internet, mags, etc) is now helping to widen and expose their previously hidden fantasies.

At least she tried opening up...cos so many other ladies out there must have been lusting over one or two other players or successful guys, its normal with women, nothing new, nothing odd, just their nature and one of the reasons the world will never be sane.
LOLZ, good post grin

I don't know why some guys are having headache over this.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

fine boi na fine boi, street or TV
Be sincere do you love this alampasu guy or is money??

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Sike(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yomieluv: Success is good,and sweet,it attracts people to you,even someone not related to you would call you his family,so am not surprised with your lust,its one of the rudiment of being successful...by the way,your boyfriend should have a rethink about his relationship with you..to me,he's girlfriendless.
SECONDED.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: Be sincere do you love this alampasu guy or is money??
funi how people tink. I was surprised to see dem label me gold digger.
If i lied, let me die!
I wasnt tinkn of money wen i created this thread.
Im real with this thread even though i just wanted to create a scene.
Real women work hard for money not the oda way round.
Im infatuated by his looks, lobatan.
How much hin get wey i go dey look hin money?
Im still surprised, well, maybe cos we pretend alot and seem to not bother about looks.
Im just been real here.
I am real.
Money aint my prob in life.
IJN amen.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

funi how people tink. I was surprised to see dem label me gold digger.
If i lied, let me die!
I wasnt tinkn of money wen i created this thread.
Im real with this thread even though i just wanted to create a scene.
Real women work hard for money not the oda way round.
Im infatuated by his looks, lobatan.
How much hin get wey i go dey look hin money?
Im still surprised, well, maybe cos we pretend alot and seem to not bother about looks.
Im just been real here.
I am real.
Money aint my prob in life.
IJN amen.
alright, I don't see anything wrong having a crush on him it is a normal thing for most ladies wink no mind all this NL dudes some her just jealous.

A girl ones told me she's in love with wizkid so much(she never met him o) and I ask her "I hope wizkid loves you too" grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Doyensky: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
funny how some people are cursing, fighting n assaulting each other on top som1 dt dosnt notice ur existence.

u pple shud jst get a life n let d op be, Alampasu myt nt evn b aware dt som peeps wanna kill demselvs all in d name of love o

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Doyensky: funny how some people are cursing, fighting n assaulting each other on top som1 dt dosnt notice ur existence.

u pple shud jst get a life n let d op be, Alampasu myt nt evn b aware dt som peeps wanna kill demselvs all in d name of love o
lols, truth.
All for fun
but some took it personal out of insecurity.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: alright, I don't see anything wrong having a crush on him it is a normal thing for most ladies wink no mind all this NL dudes some her just jealous.

A girl ones told me she's in love with wizkid so much(she never met him o) and I ask her "I hope wizkid loves you too" grin
absolutely notin is wrong.
Oh yea.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ministerblessed: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am in love wit dele too,he's so fine and calm.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by danielmichael(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
dt time whr de guy go de struggle to maintain yu,him no be yur class but nw whr him cum bkom world figure yu wan die for am...god punish una...unam
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Tbken: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: alright, I don't see anything wrong having a crush on him it is a normal thing for most ladies wink no mind all this NL dudes some her just jealous.

yea ntin wrng buh nt a man crushin on fellow man....u jxt dnt get it
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Tbken: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

mad man, give me more free show.
Oh, yeah, i am gay.
But note, i disvirgined ur father!
in ur malaria dream....haha no nid 2 cry...we unstnd itz ur nature....buh ma advice is always go for matured yansh....we dnt nid yung men wit pampers in our society
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Feelinso(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls leave Alampasu alone gold digger

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ismailaoladayo: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na waoo, old cargo is dieing fo minor, after u have gone to market and come back, u want to spoil small boy that has not finish secondary school, is better u focus in train yo children than to deceive somebody's child and if u have not gotten any, go and look for yo mate, ''AshawO''

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by EmmyDe25(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
First of all, money no be my problem!
When I see beauty, I appreciate!

Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg swerve enter ditch and park well put!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

hahaha, some people would kill themselves,
nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
Jealousy no good, Holier-Than-Thou
Woo, Seun, u gotta pay me!!!!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed
best comment so far:
[b][/b]
@Lordemmyde: Just go wait for him at MMA, they will be back in Nigeria by 8pm today....... Hes got a nice height, just that he's annoyingly black... And i am hearing from some quarters that hes from Gambia..... hes got the same complexion with the guys over there.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tb, iv heard u. Oya free me.
Go meet ur tb brothers.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tbken: yea ntin wrng buh nt a man crushin on fellow man....u jxt dnt get it
Lolz, I don't think so or are you a guy? @ #me@
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ddippset(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Whenever you succeed with him just make sure no fifa official is present when he flips out his dick cus they will just collect their cup back.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Tbken: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
Tbken, iv heard u. Oya free me.
Go meet ur lovely girlfriend
hahahaha ok sir!!!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by babylucy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
help me tell dem ooo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Tbken: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: Lolz,chei ma broda na nw i knw o or are you not a gay.man @ #me@
correct...chop knuckle
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tbken: correct...chop knuckle
Why did you change what I posted angry undecided
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: Why did you change what I posted angry undecided
he changed mine also.
Pls help me use the report button, its against the rule.
I dont knw his obsession with me being gay.
Poverty is a bastartddd really.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
kambili999: plz wats d feminine name for yerima?? Jst asking sha
Jemima.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.