Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62692 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by solowork: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
mmsen:

No such thing as 'too dark'.

Silly girl.

Funny story... Mekyno is not a girl. He's a dude and apparently very gay.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2013
With the way some people have smoke emitting from their nostrils and drool hanging from the corners of their mouths, all in the name of insulting, I can only hope that they remembered to brush their teeth and eat a balanced and nutritious breakfast.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
alampasu's mood right now

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: borehole na ni,ibe ti di kanga,awon guys ti pon gbe
muche che che che
where is kanwuli/calloti??
Buhahaha
u have crase
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2013
marion g: Bitter and saddened?? I laugh! If i need to make a name for myself only for ugly "desperate" girls to be professing love, i'll let it pass cos ryt nw i'm enjoyn a fair share of pretty girls, y would i wanna trade it off for ugly ones?. Being a Nigerian, i've come to realise that 90% of girls who profess love to guys do it out desperation; guys barely look their way, they are not happy abt it as such they are forced do the 'scoping'.
boring.
Anyway, u still sounded bitter, else there wont be need for epistle.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88:

And what's your point? Is the OP's alleged sexuality a reason for the thread not to make homepage?
Oh! Are u picking on me? undecided It seem you support such disgusting act. No wahala. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Heebradok(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Habaaa d guy don already get hiz own gf he no need u, why dnt u go nd marry their coach
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88:

And what's your point? Is the OP's alleged sexuality a reason for the thread not to make homepage?
o su mi o.
Like they contributed a dime.
I just hate low-lifers.
Low self esteem.
Im in my office working, one low lifer is nairalanding in bitterness.
God punish poverty and joblessness.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh! Are u picking on me? undecided It seem you support such disgusting act. No wahala. Carry on.

It doesn't matter whether I support it or not. Someone's lifestyle should have no bearing on his or her thread making the home page or not.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88: With the way some people have smoke emitting from their nostrils and drool hanging from the corners of their mouths, all in the name of insulting, I can only hope that they remembered to brush their teeth and eat a balanced and nutritious breakfast.

It is well.
ko easy!
God punish poverty!!!!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88: With the way some people have smoke emitting from their nostrils and drool hanging from the corners of their mouths, all in the name of insulting, I can only hope that they remembered to brush their teeth and eat a balanced and nutritious breakfast.

It is well.
Coming from a supposed 'lady'? Just because you are a Mod? As much as you have a right to air your view,other people also have the right to air their view and you must respect that!

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Dubemkelly(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Watch it fellas, those 'Golden Eaglets' were great n did an excellent performance by the time dey grow up 2 'Super Eagles' team n have started f**king bitches around,then d prowess would drop down drastically.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
o su mi o.
I just hate low-lifers.
Low self esteem.

As for you, opening a thread does not warrant you to attack members who post in disagreement with you. Please, tone it down.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Heebradok: Habaaa d guy don already get hiz own gf he no need u, why dnt u go nd marry their coach
get sense na??
The coach go don marry, born pikin join sef.
Come on
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

o su mi o.
I just hate low-lifers.
Low self esteem.

like seriously. a working class; probably above 25 having a crush on this little dude.
no need commenting more, I give up

SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Goldenheart(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013

It is well.

I tell you...

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Zammydagreat(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Dis 1 na pure nairaland maheeda.....u may proceed
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88:

As for you, opening a thread does not warrant you to attack members who post in disagreement with you. Please, tone it down.
YES Ma!
U are the only one licensed to reprimand me!
As u wish MA!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Dubemkelly: Watch it fellas, those 'Golden Eaglets' were great n did an excellent performance by the time dey grow up 2 'Super Eagles' team n have started f**king bitches around,then d prowess would drop down drastically.
haba, lols, u thnk so?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Coming from a supposed 'lady'? Just because you are a Mod? As much as you have a right to air your view,other people also have the right to air their view and you must respect that!

Anyone's views are always welcomed as long as rules aren't being broken. I never said you can't post as you wish. Just that Nairaland posts topics that are either informative or popular (or have such potential). Whether the OP is gay, straight, bisexual, Rwandan, Chinese, tall, skinny, disabled, etc., won't influence or weaken the thread's chance of making the Nairaland homepage.

Happy Saturday.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

like seriously. a working class; probably above 25 having a crush on this little dude.

SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE
good bye!
Leave my thread.
Frm d look of tins, ur comment is the highest in dis thread, and u claim not to be bitter?
Come of it, just leave my thread alone!
Capish
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

o su mi o.
I just hate low-lifers.
Low self esteem.

and on the aspect of JOBLESSNESS, ur in "ur office" and still have time to reply every single comment, now tell me. WHO IS MORE JOBLESS HERE

2 Likes

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

and on the aspect of JOBLESSNESS, ur in "ur office" and still have time to reply every single comment, now tell me. WHO IS MORE JOBLESS HERE
i don tell you my own.
Mr ABSU medical student.
Choi, no allow ma madam sack me with this lafta o.
Roflmaoo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2013
ogugua88:

Anyone's views are always welcomed as long as rules aren't being broken. I never said you can't post as you wish. Just that Nairaland posts topics that are either informative or popular (or have such potential). Whether the OP is gay, straight, bisexual, Rwandan, Chinese, tall, skinny, disabled, etc., won't influence or weaken the thread's chance of making the Nairaland homepage.

Happy Saturday.
Alright. But my problem with the OP was because of the fact the 'he' constantly harass me on every other thread,thereby flagrantly breaking the same rules you are talking about,with no Mod putting 'him' in check. So I had to pour out my invective on 'him' on this thread. I Hope you see why I was against him?

Happy Saturday to you,too. smiley
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by caesaraba(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I give up!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: borehole na ni,ibe ti di kanga,awon guys ti pon gbe
ahaan! grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Alright. But my problem with the OP was because of the fact the 'he' constantly harass me on every other thread,thereby flagrantly breaking the same rules you are talking about,with no Mod putting 'him' in check. So I had to pour out my invective on 'him' on this thread. I Hope you see why I was against him?

Happy Saturday to you,too. smiley

If those are your reasons and they are true, then I understand. I do my best to tend to reports. If they happened in Sexuality, then that's out of my hands. If it persists, then use the report button or pm Jaybee as he's super quick to tend to such issues. Cheers. cheesy
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by CEOAyoStones(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
linpok: hahagringrin..
EnD TiMe ThInGswinkgrin

If I hear. Nothing wrong in a girl older than a guy.. No be today..
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Funny comments grin cheesy
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by mariong(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

boring.
Anyway, u still sounded bitter, else there wont be need for epistle.
Keep doing back-stroke in ur pool of fantasy. Gudluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.