Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62689 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87: I like girls that express themselves no matter what people say about them.Hey, why d bashing?everyone wants to associate themselves with successful people so what are you people talking about?You people don't even know the OP,shé might be from a well to do family so why call her Gold digger?Again,she may just be joking about d whole thing.Also,tell me how many girls would want to get along with a poor lad? tell me.I have always said it that nairaland is full of clowns undecided.Abeg OP, give each one according to what he/she deserves.You are doing well. Continue until the clown kids are out of here.Most people here are just full of sh*t angry
well breaking news!!!the op is a guy and not a girl,he has five different monikers,the dude is a gay.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
C FOOL! Medical student? 100level 4dat mater, and u day misyarn, i'm sure u cant make it to part2 because u put pride 1st. I'm nt even sure u r educated at all.
health Education sef dey claim medical student na?
Roflmaoooooooooooo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Goldenheart:

Im a nice guy. a lover not a fighter. she is screwing with the thread n she is having fun it

After reading your above post. All i can say is nawa o. i dem think say u na one successful n fulfilled badoo. i no know say, in the next 7/8 years you go arrive.

***modified

he is obviously pained.
Hes so taking it personal. This is fun hon.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
op's mood right now

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Xcozee(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Most handsome In̶̲̥̅̊ the pitch I guess should b BELLO! He's cute
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Positiveminds(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
You want to dabaru d small boy life abi? E no go work fo u, oh ye dauta of eve.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen:

would have left this stinking thread like I do to any other useless thread that makes FP. just that the foal got on my nerves with her bashing and insults
You don't have to go over raged, she might just be joking anyway smiley
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by caesaraba(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: well breaking news!!!the op is a guy and not a girl,he has five different monikers,the dude is a gay.

Eeeeeeeeew!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
sagaciousblog: I be dey support u but u don spoil d whole tin by typing this...who cares if u are a medical student in which u will spend 8yrs+2yrs extra strike? learn humility cos the person u r typing to might be your lecturer...THIS IS NAIRALAND where there are people from all walks of life...don't get mad at me o,its just a friendly advice to be humble besides u r jst in 100lvl..go to the medic thread and see peeps better and ahead of u who don't blow their own trumpets...humility is the key..
shalom!
i hope he reads this.
Besides, medical stdnt will never construct the way he does.
Maybe hes studying . . . .
Roflmaooo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by tintingz(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: well breaking news!!!the op is a guy and not a girl,he has five different monikers,the dude is a gay.
hmmm...another valid point, this might be true.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Geo-man:
What have you been smoking??
original weed, imported, unadultrated, undiluted one.
U care for some?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by caesaraba(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

by snapping my borehole and pasting it here?
To hell with your perverted soul.
Pls dnt let me loose my temper on you.
Water-board is there to fulfil ur fantasies, dnt ask for my borehole, ever in ur life!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by xGun: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2013
kambili999: plz wats d feminine name for yerima?? Jst asking sha
Yeriwo grin
Yeriwo
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by homesteady(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
The OP is not a female oh! The OP other monikers - 5points, Bussh A55 banger, 9ja_hottest gay! grin grin grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
this is so funny!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by specialzobo(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Paparose(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Yerimama
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

by snapping my honeypot and pasting it here?
To hell with your perverted soul.
Pls dnt let me loose my temper on you.
Porrn is there to fulfil ur fantasies, dnt ask for my nudde, ever in ur life!
Your nude pix? You must be mentally deranged to think I would want to see your nude pix. You can fool every other person on this thread,but you can't fool me. You're a guy,and so am I. Both of us have the same thing,so why would I want to see your nude pix? I'm not gay. grin

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2013
when I wrong, I apologize. that's me. I knew right from when I was typing that thing that it was wrong. I mean the medica thing. sorry for that, just wanted to get op out of her WORK HARD thinny. anyway, I've apologised to the good nigaz in the building.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: yes ooooo
Keep up the good work. grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by IYANGBALI: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2013
miqos02: borehole ke?
borehole na ni,ibe ti di kanga,awon guys ti pon gbe
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by solomon111(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa o.
Different kind of human being dey dis world o.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks for uncovering her. Many people don't know the OP is gay. Surprisingly,not even the Mod who push this useless thread to Front Page,nor Seun himself could detect that. grin

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by IYANGBALI: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Keep up the good work. grin
I am planning to hand over to my shedrens
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Danhumprey: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I am planning to hand over to my shedrens
Lol. And who are those your 'shedrens'? grin
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

this is so funny!
it would have been funny if I was the only one that caught u.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Jazzgreen(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2013
see y'all latter. op, post another shiit after crying out the first round. I'd be back for you later
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Goldenheart(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2013
I hope the guest are enjoying this...
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by mariong(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

this lad must be bitter and saddned.
See, hope is not lost, make a name for urself and quit hating.
It hasnt done anyone any good.
Bitter and saddened?? I laugh! If i need to make a name for myself only for ugly "desperate" girls to be professing love, i'll let it pass cos ryt nw i'm enjoyn a fair share of pretty girls, y would i wanna trade it off for ugly ones?. Being a Nigerian, i've come to realise that 90% of girls who profess love to guys do it out desperation; guys barely look their way, they are not happy abt it as such they are forced do the 'scoping'.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by RealAlfranco: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

girls prefer them men Tall Dark and Handsome.
Deal with it, tha fruth! Nd its birra
And the tall,FAIR and handsome guyz nko?? Who dates those ones then??
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Thanks for uncovering her. Many people don't know the OP is gay. Surprisingly,not even the Mod who push this useless thread to Front Page,nor Seun himself could detect that. grin

And what's your point? Is the OP's alleged sexuality a reason for the thread not to make homepage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.