Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10737 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Hahahaha, shey? I tire o. I also equally dismiss jazz out rightly until I read the story the story of shina rambo. His personal confession. Since then I'll say my stance is agnostic on it. Just try to do a quick google search on it n read.

Its difficult to dismiss the existence of jazz but as platteon said, maybe there are natural explanations we don't just quite know for now. Not that we will just claim they are bullshit when we've not even witnessed one.

I didnt read about Shina Rambo. I have seen him and heard his confession directly from him when I was still a christian. Everything he said were wield. I can boldly say the name of the church, the pastor that invited him, the theme of the programme and location for anybody around this vicinity to confirm this I am saying. But since I dont know who Rambo was when robbing, I seriously doubt the man claiming to be Rambo.

However, that do not kick against my experience on jazz. It is very common in Ondo town during Ogun festival.....like water in basket without licking, putting nail in nose and vomiting it through mouth, and many other stunts. Now nairaland atheist call it all bullshiit because west haven't say anything about it.....and when the challenge come to their face, they tell you fancy stories. The worst is if you provide them video, they will still discredit it.

I am of the opinion that logicboy or any other bark at atheist should be present for this. Producing video wont satisfy this Darwin slaves as they can claim it act or edited.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind:

Yea, there is a point which is that, until you do it, I will never take what you said serious about people doing it everywhere.

Bros, that is mor.onic. I'm likely wasting time with you as well. You think my hearsay is more valuable than something well tested and documented objectively?? There are also people that stick pins through their limbs and even torsos, well documented as well, perhaps those people don't exist? Simply watch jackass or dirty sanchez (in particular) to see how far eediocy can be taken.

Anyways, objective stuff exists regardless of opinion. Actually, inverse true as well. Your ancestors who believed they were armed with bullet proof vests, well....

rationalmind:
Maybe I didn't explain how my friend really told me. He said they were in a joint drinking when an old man came to meet them claiming to possess various charms. He told them the charms he had and they all started laughing at him. The man told them he can prove it and they agreed only on the condition that someone neutral will do it so it doesn't appear he's just playing tricks on them. They all were afraid to test it until someone summoned up courage to put the charm on his left hand and eat the razor blade. It was a new one they just bought. He told me the guy ate it and spitted nothing.

The bolded says it all. Not to mention, even if genuine, the baba could easily have been in cahoots with with whoever sold you the razor. Or he could have simply used some slight of hand to replace the razor, etc etc.

Or you know what, maybe he even did really eat a genuine razor as, surprise surprise, people do eat sharp objects and come out unscathed. Let's not even consider other species, sharks do it all the time for instance...

rationalmind:
This was what I told you and you dismissed it saying its common knowledge and various videos on youtube show people doing it. Good. Then you should also do it yourself. Remb it was also that guys first time of ever eating the razor blade.

Are you on drugs? What in the world makes you think it isn't dangerous? What sort of primary school thinking do you possess?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2013
druid06:

@Plaetton ( Btw, I'm trying to fathom what that moniker means )

How would you explain in scientific term how a traditionalist be it a native doctor giving some protection for cutlasses, knives and broken bottle attack.

This might be out of context so you should bear with me. I used to have a friend who on occasion brags about how impenetrable his hide his towards machetes and bottles and I actually though he was being silly until there was a bet.

The bet was we were going to physically attack with a sharp machete on his azz ( Since that part of the body usual heals quick and contains mostly fat and has very few blood vessels ) and he accepted. I wasn't prepared to go with the bet but he urged me on and so I gave it a try thinking at the back of my mind that what I'm about to do might possibly land me in jail for possibly assault, manslaughter or murder but I was so intoxicated and I went further with my bet.

First, I landed him some small jabs on the bottom area just to be careful and nothing happened. He urged me on and even called me a biitch ( The dude has a weird sense of humour ) for landing such little blows and I got upset and landed more blows harder each time with the machete and nothing seemed to happen. I proceeded to his hand, legs, back region, abdomen and there was not a single cut.

Others dude with me then proceeded with their newly sharped machete on this dude and he was just laughing hysterical. Some minutes later after we've been exhausted with the sheer feeling of disappointment of losing our bet, we all proceeded to exam him and there was not a single scratch/mark on him. His azz and the whole body parts even looked better...lol.. He even bragged about being impenetrable to bullets, shrapnel and whatnot.

How would you explain such miraculous ordeal. Is it Science, meta-physics or his believe in his spirituality?

Also, I've seen individuals who chew broken bottles while swallowing the remnants and there's not a single wound in the mouth region. I have seen a dude who breaks bottles on his head for entertainment and just the fun of it. I've seen people eat kindling charcoal and walk or stand of makeshift fire and there's not a single sign of burnt skin.
^All what you saw or experience are common among those who know as e dey go. In my research I have confirmed a local native walked on river without using Criss Angel Plexi Glass deception A war veteran used anti-explosion to survive undetonated bomb. Several school boys whose folks are jazz lord walked through wall.....so so so many
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2013
@FOLYKAZE
In as much as your hypothesis is a brilliant one, an explanation I find sensible, how can one explain a version of APB where the firer himself gets injured? What I mean is A man x grips his loaded pistol aimed at target y who is rendered with this type of ABP YAS. Immidiately man X pulls the trigger, the bullet will have it path reversed inside the muzzle, thus resulting in a catastrophe that get the firer injured. To me this metaphysics way beyond the league of science as we know it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2013
Confusion, mass confusion.. black man is finished.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars: Confusion, mass confusion.. black man is finished.

tell us you are not in Nigeria or have tight schedule then lets know you got nothing to offer. Just answer a call.....simple like ABC
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2013
Na brah, the hypocrisy that stinks from your signature and your general idiocy shouldn't be allowed to fester. You seem to be confused and my best advice for you is to deal with your inferiority complex first of all.

I do not think Africans are inferior. I know our methods are considering the basic problems we still battle to solve on our continent. And we can't keep blaming the West for it. If you have something that would be of benefit to us, why not bring it out on stage and share?

You've heard of foldable screens, underwater servers, etc... Knowledge of this is in public domain. everyone is free to analyze and criticize them but the owners do not hide under 'europeanism' to defend obvious faults. Rather, they keep testing and researching, thus refining their methods and approach to make them applicable in real life and hence beneficial to all humans, regardless of tribe, space and beliefs.

But you on the other hand claim to have laid hands on some esoteric knowledge. And when fakes are pointed out to you and the obvious silliness inherent in believing such nonsense based on hearsay, u keep lambasting us for being Anti-African. Why? Is reason and use of common sense and doubt anti-African? Are we supposed to swallow hook, line and sinker claims of juju bullet proof and other such nonsense?

I'm not interested in taking up your challenge, whatever anyone decides to read into my decision is their bloody business.

Of course, I expect you to continue your rant against 'Nairaland atheists' rather than elucidate on how your so called spiritual technology works.

5 Likes

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Folykaze recheck my post above and would like to read you response, let me deal with martian pagan hunter.

aManFromMars: Confusion, mass confusion.. black man is finished.
So you accept that the black man is finish? What if you were to see as enough Nigerian sailors have seen on whiteman's cargo ships coursing through the high seas, if you were to witness whites sailors ordered by their captain to bring from the storage: gallons of palm oils and gins, etc just to initiate certain ritual in a bid to quell imminent obstacle ahead of them visible at the horizon. Such experience would be acceptable to you because they are whites. White doing African juju ritual.

I used to have some videos I downloaded off youtube showing white ifa babalwo casting an for that week in Washington DC. That should be acceptable to you on the basis of cultural appeal to foreigners abi?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by dalaman: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2013
My question to all the juju proponents is this, why is it that every thing about juju is never done in the open, why must it be hidden? We have seen what science has done and every thing about it is out in the open, every body can learn about it, try it and modify it if possible. The same can not be said for juju. Personally I have never seen juju at work, I always hear people talk about it, but when I ask more questions I usually get unsatisfying answers. I really do not believe in all these here say stories because if juju is real then how come the white man was able to conquer our ancestors with their ancient guns and stop them from practising their juju tradition by replacing it with the white man's religion? If bullet proof juju is real then why were we conquered with ancient guns? Why didn't the bullet proof juju save our ancestors? Why didn't we use the juju to make the invaders drop their guns and start farming on our lands because some people claim they have the juju that will make you beging to work for them once you come to attack them. Why can't we use juju to develop our lands? We use science and technology to develop ourselves, why can't we use juju if its real?

5 Likes

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by esauy: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Yes we live in a mysterious unfathomable world but the gaps are quickly closing between science & the unknown. Soon we will evolve into cyborgs made up of synthetic body parts that enable us to live forever & travel throughout space & time. Maybe then we will truly be supernatural.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2013
@folykaze check up to read and reply my modified post.

dalaman: My question to all the juju proponents is this, why is it that every thing about juju is never done in the open, why must it be hidden? We have seen what science has done and every thing about it is out in the open, every body can learn about it, try it and modify it if possible. The same can not be said for juju. Personally I have never seen juju at work, I always hear people talk about it, but when I ask more questions I usually get unsatisfying answers. I really do not believe in all these here say stories because if juju is real then how come the white man was able to conquer our ancestors with their ancient guns and stop them from practising their juju tradition by replacing it with the white man's religion? If bullet proof juju is real then why were we conquered with ancient guns? Why didn't the bullet proof juju save our ancestors? Why didn't we use the juju to make the invaders drop their guns and start farming on our lands because some people claim they have the juju that will make you beging to work for them once you come to attack them. Why can't we use juju to develop our lands? We use science and technology to develop ourselves, why can't we use juju if its real?

Guy you won't be the first to be asking such pertinent question. I provide answers for them in my book. It's will be too lengthy and disconnected if I post them here.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2013
wiegraf:

Bros, that is mor.onic

wiegraf:

What sort of primary school thinking do you possess?

You don't have to resort to insults. People won't always have to agree.

I still don't agree with most of the things you said but the mere presence of the insults pissed me off replying.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Ranchhoddas: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Answer the call o ye atheists,stop running around,stop beating about the bush, answer the call and see that some things are just beyond science.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Hey Amanfrommars.

What on earth do you want Ghostofsparta to do that can convince you on this? To start shooting you guys to kick start gun fight so that you attack back and see the activeness of this jazz?

You might insult or split hell out but lets try to understand something. Like Ray Mcblue said in one of his post, 'I cant join the league illiterates and touts unless they get educated and organised.' I stand to correct him on this statement that what if this people have little knowledge within them, how can you help them? Why cant you educate them?

Get this straight bro. No matter what, we both agree there are little civilization here before the white men came. This civilization is an evidence that there is knowledge here but why do we ignore it for it to vanish? Lets take a very good example from chewing stick. When the white people came, they brought brush and toothpaste as alternate telling us chewing stick is too hard or such so we should ignore it. After a long period, they again told us the chewing stick we ignore is the best ever because it contain chemical components that make the teeth strong and defend it against bacterias. This same chewing stick cost N5 or nothing compare to the price of toothbrush and toothpaste. Despite the value and benefit in this stick, some cut it away as weed but I am proud that is what I am using up till date which is fine for me. We have the chewing stick, do we have to wait for the white men to rebrand and modernize it for us? For hell sake, what do you get educated for? Do you expect me that have little knowledge about science and cant go beyond integrated science of secondary school to modernize chewing stick either by extracting the natural chemicals in it for tooth ache treatment or normal toothbrushing..... Do you think I know about how to make paste with this chemicals in chewing stick? Bro this is exactly what we are calling you for. Atheism shouldn't be about bashing religion and God but how you can develop your environment and at least give room for alternate or recommendation for ex-faith holder to look up to.

A critical example of person that modernize Yoruba knowlede is Prince (Dr.) Akintunde Ayeni, who took to the profession,
which has brought fame to his family and entire yoruba people. Events preceding his formal education
revealed traits of a great traditional healer and was born to an Ifa priest. Apart from being a product of a family with traditional antecedents, he was born with a leaf & some cowries
clutched within his palms meaning he was initiated into Ifa cult and traditional medicine.

Prince (Dr.) Akintunde Ayeni believes that there is no ailment that is incurable as taught by Ifa. So from what he learnt from his dad, he is capable
of using herbs, roots and water to treat and heal any ailment. Dr. Ayeni has
the opinion that sickness that afflicts man can be traced to physical sources
and spiritual sources. Withi this knowledge, he went to higher institution and study fishery science where possibily he got much knowledge about science and he patched this with Ifa. This is how Yem-Kem was giving birth to. Yem-Kem brought in machine and rebrand local herds for international standard. Isn't this achievement? Why cant he rely on western western western?

There is also a project on sickle cell from a Yoruba traditional medicine practitioner which have been tested in WHO and works great. I think there is problem in the final phase but if we build in our research on this herbs, dont you think sickle cell will be history? Now tell me, what is the benefit of your education when you cant make things out for yourself than relying on another person for survival? I cant help but laugh reading you calling me person with inferior mind. Who is inferior in mind between you and me? Isn't you that cant see good thing in yourself expect west? I can list continuous number of Traditional medicine practitioners working on local medicine but educational ability and fund are hinding them back. When you are educated, what then is it you are doing than bashing religion all around?

Lets move a little bit away from medicine....bullet proof jazz works fine. Ghostofsparta and me have called on you guys to confirm and investigate it. The best you can do is bash me instead of verifying the authencity of our claims. To the best I can, I have explain the naturalistic possibilities in it. That is if this jazz produces electromagnetic force then it truth. How do you want me to detect electromagnetic force when I dont know much about physics or have apparatus for this? So just tell us how your atheism will benefit religion folks if only you can do is bashing. Aint you a loser then?

This is all I am about. Bashing haven't yield anything. You need to use what you got to get what you need. The locals against foreign though you need rebranding and upgrading the local if and only you want to be free from oppression. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2013
@folykaze check up to read and reply my modified post.

Ranchhoddas: Answer the call o ye atheists,stop running around,stop beating about the bush, answer the call and see that some things are just beyond science.

Because an aspect of Yoruban paganism I termed YAS is beyond science doesn't imply to validate claims under Abrahamic religions in any respect.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind: .

You don't have to resort to insults. People won't always have to agree.

I still don't agree with most of the things you said but the mere presence of the insults pissed me off replying.

If you were the one that made claim that eating razor blade is a common knowledge, wiegraf would have asked you to prove yourself and if you ignore him like he did, he will turn to bashing, insulting and praising west world including his lord Darwin. Now the ball is in his court, all he can do is searching helplessly for the common knowledge uncommonly and when he cant find help, he employed insults. Typical way of nairaland atheist. They are all losers and barking dogs
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta: @folykaze check up to read and reply my modified post.

which of your post are you refering to specifically?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

which of your post are you refering to specifically?

https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all/4#19446220
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2013
@ghostofsparta and @folykaze where do you guys reside?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If you were the one that made claim that eating razor blade is a common knowledge, wiegraf would have asked you to prove yourself and if you ignore him like he did, he will turn to bashing, insulting and praising west world including his lord Darwin. Now the ball is in his court, all he can do is searching helplessly for the common knowledge uncommonly and when he cant find help, he employed insults. Typical way of nairaland atheist. They are all losers and barking dogs

I have huge respect for all those scientists atheists like the Dawkins, Tyson, Dalton, Krauss, Rutherford etc and the whole pack for their efforts to enlighten the world, I admire Randi too a lot for his persistent investigation into the paranormal. But why won't they try to check us so called primitive out? They are so certain about evolution and gravity and neurology and whatever their science can reveal, not knowing there's a limit to what science is entitled to figure out.

Brb
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder: @ghostofsparta and @folykaze where do you guys reside?

As for me - Yorubaland

Why?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Everyone, wait a minute...going through MonsieurCoder's post, I discovered aManfromMars is religionist presenting himself as an atheist here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1506288/dear-christians-how-did-devil
So I'm right to have joked you - martian pagan hunter

aManFromMars: Update yourself Bro. The old testament is all about the Jewish God Yahweh and is a lesson for us Christians in this new dispensation on how willing The New Testament God 'Jesus Papa' is willing to fight and protect those He loves.

The Old Testament shouldn't be taken literally, at least the parts that don't make sense. Nobody really died. wink

And yet his signature is: Igbo|Gamer|Atheist

Lots of fakesters on nairaland ever since.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Randi is as foolish as the people bringing it up. I have checked on this site and applied too. So you want me to fly to US with a typed letter for posting, record video and wait till another six month for processing. After that you fly in and out of America for screening and others before the final challenge. Can you finance flying to America pls? I dont know where some people keep their brain when discussing with others.

Do my eyes deceive me?

Are you not the person that made the below post?

FOLYKAZE:

This are the answers you should expect from nairaland atheist : intellectual cowards.

- I am not in Nigeria.

- You want to dupe us cuz it involve cost (despite asking them it free).

- I will shoot you dead so dont want to go to jail (this is classic escapism).

- My schedule is tight.

Notice how the first involves distance and the next involves cost? So when someone tells you that he is far away, it is unacceptable to you, but its alright for you to use the distance to America as an excuse not to collect your money. Right?

I mean, you expect to get your million dollars how exactly? Did you imagine there arent people able to perpetuate more clever hoaxes than the one you are bandying?

Ok, let me show you why you shouldnt even take yourself seriously. You said this

ghostofsparta: And after you have seen and believe, then we can focus on how to properly plot a way on how to tehnologize them into a modern society. Kanoko for instance can be an alternative to motor vehicle since it shortens long distance, so those who are late for work or appointment can just press a button and it does it trick. Egbe in its many versions can be used to teleport death-bound passengers in a soon-to-crash airplane or accidenting bus to a safe spot.

I mean, if you just took Kanoko to America (instead of a plane) and gave James Randi (and possibly Princess Jasmine) a ride on your magic Kanoko, youd get the prize hands down.

Need I say more?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta:

As for me - Yorubaland

Why?

I am thinking of accepting your challenge, but it depends on where you exactly you reside
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2013
wiegraf:

I do know about talking dolls, invisible bullet proof vests and running faster than bolt. They are all....surprise surprise... impossible. Except to, of course, gullible, foo.lish monkeys like you. I hope that's clear. I hope you don't expect no challenges when you make asinine claims like these, else I think you're in the wrong place.

Now, you show me how any of these things are not nonsense rather than claim some esoteric knowledge or you shut up. You may not have noticed that you and @folly have not addressed any single meaningful criticism yet, yes? So, I'm waiting.

Let me just reiterate, baboons like you deserve no, absolutely NO respect for perpetuating your unadulterated drivel. If you were extracting the useful bits from this, just as secular xtians use 'love thy neighbor' and ignore the rest, it would be a different story (admirable even), but alas that's not the case.

And if you think my not knowing the intricacies of your nonsense amounts to anything to me, well, you may be confused. I don't know those of Islam or xtianity as well, and I'm quite proud of it. Again, I'm not going to waste my time on your drivel, get in line. Wtf do you think are?

A stupid ignorant fool is wat best describes you.

I'll keep telling u that u dont know anything
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta: @FOLYKAZE
In as much as your hypothesis is a brilliant one, an explanation I find sensible, how can one explain a version of APB where the firer himself gets injured? What I mean is A man x grips his loaded pistol aimed at target y who is rendered with this type of ABP YAS. Immidiately man X pulls the trigger, the bullet will have it path reversed inside the muzzle, thus resulting in a catastrophe that get the firer injured. To me this metaphysics way beyond the league of science as we know it.

Lets understand one point bro. Spirituality can be reach only through quatum physics, advance mathematics and chemical science. In science worldview, spirit is force/energy and like I explained Orisa in one of my thread, I called them natural force base on their patakis. So the manipulation and usage of this thing are base on critical observation and analysis.

The hypothesis I wrote there is about Ayeta (bullet deflector). I think what you are refering to in your post is Afobun. Like it name implies, it burst gun into pieces and I dont think the bullet change project direction and hit shooter. The only thing that can give answer to all this issues is detecting electromagnetic force around this charm. If we can find it, the hypothesis for Ayeta will work for Afobun with little furthering reveals. The explanation I can give here on Afobun is that since gun uses force for firing bullets, the person holding this jazz too hold a charm that produces force. The best way for understanding this is through knowing all about thunder and lightening. There is relativeness between lightening/thunder and Afobun. Lightening is caused by a build-up of charges of force in clouds as they move through our atmosphere. The clouds discharge this charge into the ground. This electrical energy is caused by the same kind of interactions that result in
static electricity between you and your clothes. Thunder results because of the air around the lightning becomes super heated and expands and contracts rapidly......which cause the bang or explosion.

So just like Ayeta that it effectiveness might work through electromagtic force, Afobun must produce enough and much more or greater electromagtic force than Ayeta, and it must be in a very close range. So instead of deflecting the projectile when it already outside the bullet-way in the gun, the force of the bullet and the jazz force collide inside the gun with the projecting bullet force. This just like lightening and thunder cause explosion from the collide of forces inside the gun and might lead to the bursting open of the gun itself. So the injury the holder or shooter have will be shock and scattering of the exploding gun pieces. This is the best way I can explain it.

There is another bullet jazz I heard about.....if you point the gun directly to the charm, it wont function and if you point it to another target that do not have this charm, it will function well. Right I dont have explanation for this.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2013
Ranchhoddas: too much fringe(sci-fi) ...i want you to explain the physics of chewing bottles and not getting injured.

Let me introduce you all to a certain gentleman with an unusual diet.

[size=14pt]Michel Lotito[/size]

Michel Lotito (June 15, 1950 - June 25, 2007) was a French entertainer, born in Grenoble, f[i]amous for deliberately consuming indigestible objects.[/i] He came to be known as Monsieur Mangetout ("Mister Eats All"wink.

His performances involved the consumption of metal, glass, rubber and other materials. He disassembled, cut-up, and consumed bicycles, shopping carts, televisions, a Cessna 150, and other items. The Cessna 150 took roughly two years to be "eaten", from 1978 to 1980. He began eating unusual material as a teenager around 16 years of age and performed publicly from 1966.

Lotito died of natural causes on June 25, 2007, ten days after his 57th birthday. He is buried at Grenoble Cemetery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Lotito

Theres nothing about jazz in it if. People have been eating blades, bottles, swallowing swords, walking on coals etc
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2013
dalaman: My question to all the juju proponents is this, why is it that every thing about juju is never done in the open, why must it be hidden? We have seen what science has done and every thing about it is out in the open, every body can learn about it, try it and modify it if possible. The same can not be said for juju. Personally I have never seen juju at work, I always hear people talk about it, but when I ask more questions I usually get unsatisfying answers. I really do not believe in all these here say stories because if juju is real then how come the white man was able to conquer our ancestors with their ancient guns and stop them from practising their juju tradition by replacing it with the white man's religion? If bullet proof juju is real then why were we conquered with ancient guns? Why didn't the bullet proof juju save our ancestors? Why didn't we use the juju to make the invaders drop their guns and start farming on our lands because some people claim they have the juju that will make you beging to work for them once you come to attack them. Why can't we use juju to develop our lands? We use science and technology to develop ourselves, why can't we use juju if its real?
not everything about science is in the open, new research are made everyday. more things to understand about the earth and secrecy is very involved in science work at least until a proper theory is achieved
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder: @ghostofsparta and @folykaze where do you guys reside?

I am currently in Ondo state so location detail is up to Ghostofsparta
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta i am waiting! where do you reside?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2013
jayriginal:

Let me introduce you all to a certain gentleman with an unusual diet.

Theres nothing about jazz in it if. People have been eating blades, bottles, swallowing swords, walking on coals etc

Have you seen anyone literally vanished in front of you before?

*a friend just called me now to tell me how her grandma (she used to be a core pagan traditionalist but now a deep Christian convert) just teleported a medicine box from her room to the outside gate now, he sound so intrigued on the phone*

Have you seen a little pagan secondary pupil walked through wall?

All these I have seen and many more. So stop trying to equate what me and Folykaze is claiming here with explainable Sai Baba tricks or Criss Angel illusions.

We are waiting for logicboy03 to join the BBM group I created, there are now 8 Atheists there now. I need one more strong atheist like logicboy03 or you or wiegref to join, then we move on from where we last discussed, which is about where, when ANF which among the supernatural feats I listed on the group chat should I be preparing demonstration for.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by alfaman1: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Have you seen anyone literally vanished in front of you before?

*a friend just called me now to tell me how her grandma (she used to be a core pagan traditionalist but now a deep Christian convert) just teleported a medicine box from her room to the outside gate now, he sound so intrigued on the phone*

Have you seen a little pagan secondary pupil walked through wall?

All these I have seen and many more. So stop trying to equate what we are claiming here with some explainable Sai Baba tricks or Criss Angel illusions.

We are waiting for logicboy03 to join the BBM group I created, there are now 8 Atheists there now. I need one more strong athiests like logicboy03 or you or wiegref to join, then we move on from where last discussed about me arranging proof of any of some listed supernatural powers I've been talking of.

Why is it so hard for you to get a video camera?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Describe Your Church In One Word? / Church Dilemma - Serious Replies Pls / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.