Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10738 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta: Everyone, wait a minute...going through MonsieurCoder's post, I discovered aManfromMars is religionist presenting himself as an atheist here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1506288/dear-christians-how-did-devil
So I'm right to have joked you - martian pagan hunter

And yet his signature is: Igbo|Gamer|Atheist

Lots of fakesters on nairaland ever since.

Logicboy called him Judas. Chai....imagine he is refering to old testament message directed as us. I once caught him insulting his ancestors calling them dumb and folks of folklore. The guy is fake.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
ghostofsparta: Everyone, wait a minute...going through MonsieurCoder's post, I discovered aManfromMars is religionist presenting himself as an atheist here:

He was joking, where is your sense of humor? he was only trying to answer the questions how any typical christian would.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder: ghostofsparta i am waiting! where do you reside?

I can't disclose the exact address of where I am on a public forum. If you are on BBM, add me and you will be sent a group invite where the address would be later announced.

My location is Lagos.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Ranchhoddas: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
jayriginal:

Let me introduce you all to a certain gentleman with an unusual diet.

Theres nothing about jazz in it if. People have been eating blades, bottles, swallowing swords, walking on coals etc
...but will you see something different in it if a random guy on the street(you for instance)is made to consume the unusual diet instantly without any injuries or complications whatsoever?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
jayriginal:

Do my eyes deceive me?

Are you not the person that made the below post?

Notice how the first involves distance and the next involves cost? So when someone tells you that he is far away, it is unacceptable to you, but its alright for you to use the distance to America as an excuse not to collect your money. Right?

I mean, you expect to get your million dollars how exactly? Did you imagine there arent people able to perpetuate more clever hoaxes than the one you are bandying?

Ok, let me show you why you shouldnt even take yourself seriously. You said this

Note pls. I applied for it. It not them calling or begging me to come. So your whole argument is baseless.

There is no atheist in Nigeria or what? The test have been cost free (except your t-fare), is that comparable to flying in and out of state without a clean certainty that you will be given room for it....you see the difference? Common stop this insincerity with fact.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
@FOLYKAZE can you upload those your videos to youtube? i and some people i know would really like to see them.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

He was joking, where is your sense of humor? he was only trying to answer the questions how any typical christian would.

Almighty cover up. Were you not the one saying I am not an atheist? Lol. And you about to cover the ass of Gamer. Pls do you know the meaning?

You also want to cover someone that boldly say Old testament is for US. Anyway he is Igbo and probably a lost jew. Lol
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2013

Hahaha, its cos ure not familiar with him. He was just being sarcastic
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder: @FOLYKAZE can you upload those your videos to youtube? i and some people i know would really like to see them.

For you to say it was acted huh? Anyway I have been trying to get it on here but it getting tough for me. I will keep trying....just chill
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Almighty cover up. Were you not the one saying I am not an atheist? Lol. And you about to cover the ass of Gamer. Pls do you know the meaning?

You also want to cover someone that boldly say Old testament is for US. Anyway he is Igbo and probably a lost jew. Lol

Okay, i was joking when i said you were not an Atheist, No hard feelings bro, aManFromMars was obviously joking there, what he did was sarcasm, i am surprised you guys can't detect it.

PS: I am not even an Atheist.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind:

Exactly what i am trying to say, That was pure sarcasm.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind:

Logicboy understand him than you think. He is called Judas for a reason. Do you see Gamer in his signature? Wtf do Old testament is meant for US mean? Who are the us pls?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
alfaman1:

Why is it so hard for you to get a video camera?

What Photoshop is to static images is what After Effect and Premiere is to audio visuals created with cameras.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

For you to say it was acted huh? Anyway I have been trying to get it on here but it getting tough for me. I will keep trying....just chill

Nope, Just give me a benefit of doubt. I really want to see it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Okay, i was joking when i said you were not an Atheist, No hard feelings bro, aManFromMars was obviously joking there, what he did was sarcasm, i am surprised you guys can't detect it.

PS: I am not even an Atheist.

And what is the meaning of Gamer in his signature? Who are the 'us' he was refering to in his Old testament argument?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Nope, Just give me a benefit of doubt. I really want to see it.

Yes and I am trying to upload it. I am on nokia phone not computer. It will take time.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And what is the meaning of Gamer in his signature? Who are the 'us' he was refering to in his Old testament argument?

Gamer means someone who likes playing video games, A video game addict sought of, I am a gamer myself, you seem to be holding grudges against him. As for the old testament, he is in the best position to explain that.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Logicboy understand him than you think. He is called Judas for a reason. Do you see Gamer in his signature? Wtf do Old testament is meant for US mean? Who are the us pls?

He was trying to talk the same way a christian would have talked. Its pure sarcasm. I don't know why logic boy called him Judas sha. But as far as what ghostofsparta quoted, its sarcasm.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Gamer means someone who likes playing video games, A video game addict sought of, I am a gamer myself, you seem to be holding grudges against him. As for the old testament, he is in the best position to explain that.

Gamer mean he loves playing fool on people. Nigerian dictionary.

When your gal tells you she game you....then you are atm or bumboy.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lets understand one point bro. Spirituality can be reach only through quatum physics, advance mathematics and chemical science. In science worldview, spirit is force/energy and like I explained Orisa in one of my thread, I called them natural force base on their patakis. So the manipulation and usage of this thing are base on critical observation and analysis.

The hypothesis I wrote there is about Ayeta (bullet deflector). I think what you are refering to in your post is Afobun. Like it name implies, it burst gun into pieces and I dont think the bullet change project direction and hit shooter. The only thing that can give answer to all this issues is detecting electromagnetic force around this charm. If we can find it, the hypothesis for Ayeta will work for Afobun with little furthering reveals. The explanation I can give here on Afobun is that since gun uses force for firing bullets, the person holding this jazz too hold a charm that produces force. The best way for understanding this is through knowing all about thunder and lightening. There is relativeness between lightening/thunder and Afobun. Lightening is caused by a build-up of charges of force in clouds as they move through our atmosphere. The clouds discharge this charge into the ground. This electrical energy is caused by the same kind of interactions that result in
static electricity between you and your clothes. Thunder results because of the air around the lightning becomes super heated and expands and contracts rapidly......which cause the bang or explosion.

So just like Ayeta that it effectiveness might work through electromagtic force, Afobun must produce enough and much more or greater electromagtic force than Ayeta, and it must be in a very close range. So instead of deflecting the projectile when it already outside the bullet-way in the gun, the force of the bullet and the jazz force collide inside the gun with the projecting bullet force. This just like lightening and thunder cause explosion from the collide of forces inside the gun and might lead to the bursting open of the gun itself. So the injury the holder or shooter have will be shock and scattering of the exploding gun pieces. This is the best way I can explain it.

There is another bullet jazz I heard about.....if you point the gun directly to the charm, it wont function and if you point it to another target that do not have this charm, it will function well. Right I dont have explanation for this.

To be sincere, I'm not convenient with your usage of electromagnetism to explain ayeta. Afobon is different from the one I'm talking of, which is called tidijo. It has several variant as well....one of which is to reverse the direction of the bullet. Yeah I know it sounds crazy, which is why I came up with Yoruba Advanced Sciences instead of juju or jazz. There's another type wherein the firer would be the one to feel the impact and pain which is quite similar to the latter in the sense that the projectile doesn't change direction. I respect your Ayeta hypothesis but it's clearly much different to mine. I would love to share it here but doing that would spoil the element of surprise in the book. Perhaps, we may work together.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just lmao.

This is interesting.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by nnofaith: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
This follycraze is a joke. you act as if you are the only yoruba here. how old are you by the way? you definately must be a child to belief all that crap and BS. osayin ko gelede ni!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ranchhoddas: ...but will you see something different in it if a random guy on the street(you for instance)is made to consume the unusual diet instantly without any injuries or complications whatsoever?

Why will I consume such? As for a random guy, why should I trust that?

Look the point is that there are people known to do such things. No jazz/juju is necessary to explain these things.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Note pls. I applied for it. It not them calling or begging me to come. So your whole argument is baseless.

There is no atheist in Nigeria or what? The test have been cost free (except your t-fare), is that comparable to flying in and out of state without a clean certainty that you will be given room for it....you see the difference? Common stop this insincerity with fact.

No, I fail to see the difference.

Why can you not use your Kanoko to go to the US and give James Randi a ride in the very same Kanoko? According to you, all you need to do is press a button. Whats stopping you then?

If anyone is insincere here, its you.

That money is yours. Use the force (of Kanoko of course). #Rhymesglalore
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
nnofaith: This follycraze is a joke. you act as if you are the only yoruba here. how old are you by the way? you definately must be a child to belief all that crap and BS. osayin ko gelede ni!

The mind of a child yet to recover from the blow that his belief in Yahweh was a waste of time.

As for his tribal sentiments, I have no issues with that. He can go ahead and resurrect his forefathers if that would give him peace of mind.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
rationalmind: .

You don't have to resort to insults. People won't always have to agree.

I still don't agree with most of the things you said but the mere presence of the insults pissed me off replying.

You seem confused, insults where? Those are facts, objectively so. With thinking like that you probably still answer "president of 9ja!" when asked what do you want to be when you grow up.

I have wasted enough time on you mor.ons btw, and there's obviously nothing to gain. So please, do ignore.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Gamer mean he loves playing fool on people. Nigerian dictionary.

SMH

Then what does joker mean?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
macof:

A stupid ignorant fool is wat best describes you.

I'll keep telling u that u dont know anything

Hmm, and you do? Explain away, abi mysteriousnessesess? Sounds familiar?

Why didn't you use jazz to respond me na?

Kudos to you clowns

Ahhh, but keep up the respect for the forefathers. At least you're doing that bit right..
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
jayriginal:

SMH

@ Jayrginal and wiegraf: Are u guys based in Lagos. Ghostofsparta is inviting dudes to test his claim of the existence of jazz. He has gotten folks from where he lives in Ogun to agree to allow their jazz be tested and recorded. Are you willing to come ?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
jayriginal:

SMH

@ Jayrginal and wiegraf: Are you guys based in Lagos? Ghostofsparta is inviting dudes to test his claim of the existence of jazz. He has gotten folks from where he lives in Ogun to agree to allow their jazz be tested and recorded. Are you willing to come ?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

@ Jayrginal and wiegraf: Are you guys based in Lagos? Ghostofsparta is inviting dudes to test his claim of the existence of jazz. He has gotten folks from where he lives in Ogun to agree to allow their jazz be tested and recorded. Are you willing to come ?

Lol no. I hope observers have escape plans set
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by nnofaith: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Criss Angels does neater tricks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Describe Your Church In One Word? / Church Dilemma - Serious Replies Pls / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.